Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Hide the Strudel
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-04-2013, 10:54 AM

Ol' Dwayney boy is cooking up a storm at the set of Fast and The Furious 16. Wearing a bright pink chefs hat Flipping burgers on the BBQ while singing away to himself.

"I'm To sexy for my shirt"

"Foods up gang"

The rest of the cast line up single file to get there lunch. Each cast member is greeted by The Rock asking.

"Do you smell what The Rock is cookin, because if not, no food for you"

The last cast member in line is big ol' Vin Diesel.

The Rock Says... "Hey my little cherry pop, you smell what the Rock is Cookin?"

Vin: Thats not "cookin" that's BBQing. And it smells like Jordana Brewsters badly wrapped kebab, with than Vin Diesel is hit in the side of the face with the most disgusting blood dripped tampax.

Yuk. Michelle Rodriguez throws up into her salad bowel.

"I was joking Jordana" Vin shouts across the lot.

With that Rocky boy trows his chefs hat onto the ground.

The Rock Says... " Oh it's like that is it... I see someone wants to play a game of hide the Strudel. Come here my little muffin"

Vin Diesel quickly takes flight running from The Rock like his life depended on it, but really he loved this game. It was his favourite game.

The Rock Says... Here comes the Strudel, here comes The Rock's strudel. Woopwoop.

They run past a load of people stood around shouting at The Rock saying that they want there eyebrow back. The Rock doesn't hear then claims he is too excited.

Vin tries to hide the only place he knows best... In The Rock's trailer.

The Rock burst in after him.

"Here's Rocky"

Paul Walker and the rest of the cast look on in envy. Vin had always been Dwayne's favourite. It's not fair only Vin is allowed to acknowledge him as The Rock unless he asks them if the can smell what he is cookin then all they are allowed to say is "Yes I can smell what The Rock is Cookin". God help the poor fellow that Dwayne is going to be attempting to stick pins into on Saturday Night.

He never misses a jabroni's Dong

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's post:
CM Punk (06-04-2013)