Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Classic! » XWF Hall of Legends!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF: Classic Hall of Legends!
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-10-2019, 01:33 PM

[Image: halloflegends.jpg]

Since its inception in May 1999, hundreds of names have stepped through the doors of the XWF in hopes of making it big. There have been many stars, and many champions, but only a handful of people who can truly be considered LEGENDS.

The following stars have achieved that status, and are honored by those who they shared their history with in the XWF.

Here they are, in no particular order.

* To add a testimonial on any legends behalf, please direct message your statement to a member of staff and we will have it added to the page.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-10-2019, 01:39 PM

[Image: xwf-jonathyn.jpg]

Raven statement about Jonathyn goes here.
- James Raven

When I first came into the XWF, there was one man that the new guys wanted to be like. Fran Damage. Fran was already a legend when most of the rest of us on this list were still paying the dues to make it into legendhood. Fran served as a big brother figure to a lot of the rookie talent and did everything that he could to try and get the best out of all the young talent. I truly believe, if it wasn't for Fran Damage, I may have not reached my full potential of legendary status. I did have a feud with Fran, in the DW a while back. It was an honor and A privilege to get the chance to feud with the original legend of the XWF. Fran has been here and Assisted the XWF's advancement in the past, he continues to do so in the present and I have no doubt that he will continue to help this company grow and flourish in the future.
- "Bigg Rigg" John Gambino

Fran Damage is the original Legend who paved the way for every XWF superstar today. The man is an absolute icon who is synonymous with our federation. But Fran's legend goes beyond his elite in-ring ability. Outside of the ring Fran guided countless XWF superstars through the ranks, acting as the glue that has kept this federation together for so many years. I can easily say that without Fran Damage, I would not have reached my full potential.
- The Brand

Good ole' Commisioner Migraine. He stripped me of titles... Interfered in my matches... Suspended me... It's safe to say nobody got under your skin more... And that's why you gotta love the guy! Migraine's mere presence was noticed by all, as the XWF Icon made a massive impact regardless of what he was doing, and ALWAYS got the last laugh. You've heard of superstars? Migraine was a MEGA-star, and his in-ring ability reminded you of that every time he battled in the ring. The big fella was an original who kicked off the XWF, and his legacy still shines bright today.
- The Brand

There is not enough room for everything I could possibly say about Jonathyn... No matter how many times I became un-reliable or complained about something, Jonathyn always opened the door for my return... Did I deserve it, probably not but this is just the type of guy Jonathyn is... So with that, I tip my cap to the man, the myth, the Jonathyn.
- Jason Cash

The one and only time I worked under someone else in e-fedding, and I wouldn't change it for the world. Jonathyn was a one of a kind owner and a privilege to work under. No matter what happens or has happened in the XWF, Jonathyn Brown will always be the heart and soul of the XWF. Thank you for the opportunity, the trust, and the good times.
- Shane

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 01:47 PM

[Image: xwf-brand.jpg]

[Image: xwf-TheBrand.jpg]

TITLES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS

When I first got here, The Brand was the man to beat and just reaching the apex of his now-legendary career. You've all heard the rumors of him being just about unbeatable- I was eyewitness to a lot of it being proven as solid gold truth. But in doing so, he drove so many people to reach their highest heights. A lot of people still reminisce on good old days of 2001-2002, and Brand and the effect he had on his fellow XWFers was one of the major reasons I remember that period fondly. And the man's a relaxed and laid-back guy out of character, which is always a huge plus. Even six years on from his last match, people get excited and jump out of their seats even at a hoax of him returning. I think that sums it up pretty nicely... if you catch The Brand's drift.
- Steve Jason

You know I wasn't around when The Brand was on top of the XWF. To be quite honest with you, I've never seen him in a match. But something has to be said about a guy who just pops in once in a while, and gets the boards in a frenzy. Just a great guy, always one of the nicest people around. That in of itself is enough to be called a legend.. Oh yeah, he held a bunch of titles and stuff too.
- Fuzz

For someone who has been out for so long, to still have the star power of The Brand is unheard of. This is because he is the absolute BEST entertainer I have ever known in this business. Period. Everything else is secondary.
- Maverick

I don't think we will find another wrestler quite like The Brand. Even as he racked up wins and climbed up the federation, he was still able to make himself humble. While others were making themselves look like immortals, Brand kept making himself look human. It's tough to do when you are continuingly called the greatest of all time. Brand would always help the ones younger then him and the upstarts trying to make their way into the federation. The wrestlers of today should thank Brand for opening the opportunity up to them.
- Andy "Centurion" Cortinovis

What can I say about The Brand? Out of character, I consider him a good friend. He is a nice guy to talk to and We spent a lot of nights that would normally be boring, chilling out in the old XWF chat room. He is a great person. In character, Brand brought out the best in me as an opponent. He was so good at what he did, that you just wouldn't be able to allow yourself to let down your game when going against him. "I'm feeling tired, I can't roleplay tonight. WHAT THE... BRAND JUST ROLEPLAYED AGAIN!?" Is about the sum of what would run through my head at times. That is what being a legend is all about, not just being able to story tell with the best of them. That's part of it too. But being a legend also means having what it takes to bring the best out in your opponent. Making them WANT to give all they have. That is what The Brand has always been able to do. He's one of the true best the XWF has ever seen. If ya catch my drift!

The Brand is by far the greatest E-Wrestler in the History of this business... You want to talk about Electrifying, this guy brought it each and every week... He made you better each time you went against him... If you didn't bring your A game you might as well not have Roleplayed... You're a class act brother, thanks for the memories.
- Jason Cash

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 01:53 PM

[Image: xwf-stevejason.jpg]

[Image: xwf-SteveJason.jpg]

Since the very moment that I stepped into the XWF, I painted a target on Steve Jason's back. It was, in part, due to a natural rivalry between the two of us that couldn't be prevented due to our nationalities, but also, he was the best there was at the time. I didn't want to be him, because I never thought I that I would be on the same level, but I would have been content being the guy getting an L in the column after the match. He was at the top of the mountain when I debuted, and if he were to come back today, I have no doubt that he'd be at the top of the mountain again. That's five years afterwards. Stevie J never seemed to have the roller coaster careers that the rest of us seem to fall victim to. If he's active, he's on form, you can never catch him on a bad day. And when you see that your name is booked across from him, you have to pause for a moment as you try to make sure that you understand what you're getting yourself into - more so than if you face anyone else. Outside of competing, he's far too damn humble too. He'll be one of the first to say that there are better competitors than him, and maybe that's true, but his consistency, his accolades, and the respect that is given to him, well... that's just undeniable. Steven and I will argue about damn near anything, mostly just because I get such a kick out of telling him 'no', but even I can't make an argument against all of that. If it was possible to be placed on a higher category than this, then Steve Jason wouldn't only be put into that class, he'd be the first name to go there.
- Lee Stone

In one word: Robot. That's about the only thing I can think of when thinking about Steve Jason. How can one comment about anybody in XWF and not comment on Steve Jason? He's like the Hulk Hogan of his era in a way, a hero to many, just admirable for his work ethic to others. T-Money don't got many heroes but I damn sure respect his work ethic. To pump out what he pumped out for so long and manage to stay on top and beat everybody while doing it can be rivaled by none. I've faced him many times and none of those times could I just take it easy, he almost drove me to drinking a couple of those times. Steve Jason is quite simply one of the best to ever do it because he went out and did it, he was the flagship of XWF for a long time and I'm an admitted hater, but how can I hate on what he's accomplished? XWF is like the Steve Jason show.
- T Money

Steve Jason is like the Superman of the XWF. Seriously, I wonder sometimes if he secretly has super powers. It isn't just because he is a great writer. He is one of the greatest writers that I know. But the biggest reason Steve is so good is because he is like a machine. He could have the roleplay limits at a hundred per match and He would hit the max every time. No doubt. I have faced Steve numerous times and I have to say that every single time was an honor. He brought the best out in me. Steve is one of the men who will ALWAYS be known in the XWF. Rather he is retired for the next year, next five years or next ten years, he will still be known as one of the simply greatest this place has ever known. Aside from in character, out of character Steve is one of the greatest people you could ever talk to. A lot of people these days do whatever they want, regardless of how bad what they choose to do is. But Steve has morals. He always does what he thinks is the right thing to do. Which has earned my respect so much over the years. If more people in the world were like Steve Jason, the world would be a much better place to live in, Seriously. The facts are, Steve Jason is a legend, an icon and An all around great guy. It is an honor and A privilege for us all to know him.

Even being mentioned in the same category as Steve Jason is tremendous complement. When I entered the XWF, I read Liam's work and I was starstruck. I couldn't believe that, in order to "win" this game, I'd have to go through guys like him. Back in his prime, he was nearly unbeatable. I can imagine that, years from now, I'll be telling rookies about SJ like The Brand was spoken about when I joined. He's too modest to ever admit it, but he probably is the best that has ever graced the XWF. Icon is probably a more appropriate title for Mr. Jason.
- Aidan Collins

Steve, more then any other wrestler, has not only been an influence on me, but has been my friend since the very beginning. We would both hit our highs or lows, but we've always been friends, through thick and thin. Watching him from his humble beginnings at the CCWF to grow into a wrestler who has influenced a whole generation of XWFers and who may be the greatest wrestler of all time has just been a a treat for me.

Steve and I started as rivals in the CCWF fighting for the top belt in the biz. Week after week we'd beat the hell out of each other. But I think we gave each other more than just a hospital bill. As the number of punches grew, so did the respect, until we decided to be on the same page in the XWF following the CCWF colapse. Side by side as The Wild Cards, we had fun, raised hell and stole the show. Steve's journey in this business has lasted much longer then mine, or for that matter, anyone else I know. This is all because of his unwavering heart and desire to be the absolute best for himself and everyone in the stands. Friend or foe, rival or friend, I've always had the greatest respect for Steve Jason. You are a Wild Card, you are a superstar and you are a Legend, sir. And THAT is Undeniable.
- Maverick

What is there to say about Steve Jason? He's, bar none, the legend among legends in the X-Treme Wrestling Federation. You look at his in-ring attributes and he is one of the best. You look at his out-of-ring attributed and, yet again, he's one of the best. I mean, you look outside this business...Steve Jason's the guy that everyone talked to. I talk to him, Centurion talked to him, everyone talked to him. I don't know about the rest of the people that talked to him, but Steve Jason actually helped my ass out and stuck by my through thick and thin. I am glad that I know Steve Jason as a friend, as a competitor, and as a legend.
- Zach Rizza

Steve Jason. What else is there to be said? This man dominated the XWF for so long! Many people have said 'I have this goal, and it is my goal no matter how insane it is', and only Steve Jason has said 'I have accomplished it, everytime'. This man is insane, is a machine, is a RP robot, and no matter what, pulls through IC and OOC. Steve Jason is an e-wrestling role model through and through. He boasts the talent of a top notch writer and the overall effect of a great person all and all. Steve Jason is an XWF Legend, no questions asked.
- Gecko

Can I just say.. that I love SJ? His stuff was always among my favorite to read, rp against, and just plain have fun with! He was one of the most entertaining and enthusiastic writers that XwF has ever known. If you didn't like him, he still commanded respect from everyone. He was a champion because he earned it!
- Jennefer Jetson

I remember meeting Steve Jason back in late 2001 in the CCWF. Steve was making his way through the ranks as talented mid-carder. Immediately, you could see that Steve was a champion in the making. Armed with an amazing writing style, and enough creativity to fill the Grand Canyon, Steve become a wrestling icon that set the XWF on fire for the next six years. With numerous Universal Championships under his belt, it's no mistake that SJ is regarded as a flat out WINNER. You will be hard pressed to find a finer performer in any federation you go to. As great as he was in the ring, Steve was just as good outside of it as he's one of the friendliest, and classiest people I've ever met.
- The Brand

Steve Jason... Mr. Unkillable, Mr. Undeniable, and for so many in this federation known as Mr. That.Damn.Good.. What can you say about Steve Jason that hasn't been said already? For the span of almost three eras, the name Steve Jason has always been at the top, the tier heavy superstar that always threaten to surpass anything his opponents would throw at him. Most of the time those threats go through. The guy keeps his promises.. Multiple Universal Championship runs, multiple world title reigns, and one half of quite possibly the most dominating tag team to ever exist in the X-Treme Wrestling Federation; it's easy to say that Steve Jason has done it all in this business. It's always hard to see how he can possibly top himself, though in the end he presses beyond the limitation of the basic human mind and surpises again and again. This man is the definition of being epic, he is truely one of the best in this business and I've the extreme privilage and honor not only to say that I've worked with him for years in this business, but that he's also my friend.
- Jem Williams

It's hard to think of just one word to describe Steve Jason. How do you describe someone who's done so much for so many in just one word? Words like, humility, hilarity, they don't begin to describe the man, but they're a good start. I know that Steve is a guy I respect the hell out of, and he's someone who belongs in the hall of legends more than anyone. And that...is undeniable.
- MC Terrible

The man is a machine. A model of consistency. I was so honored to learn from him. He is a great person in the XWF and away from it. One of the nicest guys in the business. He's a great person and a great friend. One of the first guys when you toss the Legend tag around. He most certainly deserves it.
- Boondock Saint

It started in the CCWF with 1 match.... It was Jason Stevens against Steve Jason in a "Loser Changes his name Match." We all know who won that match, but even with my loss, Steve Jason was able to catapult Jason Stevens into the spotlight.... I went from a Nobody to a major player in one match... This is what Steve Jason does, no matter who he wrestles, he makes you famous... Thanks alot Steve, we had some great memories
- Jason Cash

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 01:54 PM

[Image: xwf-jamesraven1.jpg]

[Image: xwf-JamesRaven.jpg]

A lot of people throw around the term ‘owner’ and don’t quite understand the gravity of the statement. I want every one of you droolers to look in the mirror tomorrow morning after you look at your bank account and the giant poster you have of yourself in your bedroom and realize one thing: JAMES RAVEN is a big reason why you are here. He’s a big reason you’ve made it to whatever mountain you consider yourself perched on top of. He has recruited for this place, he’s sweat and bled buckets for this place, and probably most importantly – he has never half-assed a goddamn thing for this place. That’s why he’s a legend, and I can’t think of anybody that deserves it more. They say you should keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer. Over the past four years JAMES and I have been on both ends of that. One way or another, I would highly suggest each and every one of you do the same. I’ve been in the ring with a lot of the guys in the Hall of Legends. For my money, none of them are head and shoulders above JAMES. In terms of overall contribution to the XWF, JAMES might be head and shoulders above every one of them.
- Big Shank

Being inactive allows me to monitor all the great XWF Stars who climb the ranks of the federation day to day, and James Raven is one of the biggest stars The Brand has ever seen. I remember the earlier part of his career that started full of potential and lead to a quick ascension up the ranks. James let everyone know early he was an elite talent had this spot in Hall reserved for him early on. He knows how to entertain the crowds and talk trash with the best of 'em, and that's just why The Primo likes him. That's a rare combo that leads to a special talent. There's been plenty of elite Universal Champions, but not everyone is ushered into the Hall. Those ranks are reserved for a rare few...
- The Brand

In character, we have our history. Out of character, he's one of the few people in the e-fed world that I'd consider a real friend. One of the best writers I've ever seen and never one to deny his capabilities, JAMES RAVEN is deserving of this spot in the Hall more so than most. Not only did he work his way up the roster from Impact star to Universal Champion but he even took the plunge into the backstage area when he took over as the owner of the XWF.
JAMES is a great person and a great writer and has achieved more in his few years here than some people have their entire careers. Most definitely one of the biggest names to have ever graced the XWF.

- Dante Anglais

James Raven is the epitome of what it means to be the "perfect" e-fedder. Not only does he always wow you with his consistency in both creativity and roleplaying content, but he will write you a classic match and take the reins of the fed if he has too. He is everything you like to see in this game and was a first ballot hall of famer in every definition of the term...gratz well deserved.
- Ranma Saotome

James Raven... man... the history... looking back, I remember myself being one of your first victims. Ever since then, you just kept on rising to the top. It didn't take long for control to be yours, both inside the show, and on the boards. You're a great guy to know, and an amazing writer. You deserve every accolade you've received, and every recognition you've gotten. You are not only a legend in the XWF, but also in the e-fedding world. It's funny. Looking back, I used to see you as my "equal." But now...you're ten steps in front of what I'll ever be. And it's right where you belong..
- Hawaiian Hardhead

I've been paying attention to the XWF since 2008 (when I mistook it for another XWF, long story.) And ever since I've browsed through the XWF, James Raven has been there. Since he started on Impact and I laughed him off just based on the name alone... but I watched him rise to the top throughout that entire year, achieving accolades left and right. And then, some months into when I finally got off the sidelines and began roleplaying, I faced him in a random six or so man match on a Massacre. I remembered going in all cocky and ready to take him apart, only for him to crush me with less than a paragraph. In the past few years, I've always kept an eye on him, and have watched him ascend to where he is. The story of the XWF for the last few years has been HIS story, bar none, and watching him get there, and do everything from main eventing to ownership, has been flat out incredible. On top of that, he's always ready with an encouraging word or an OOC joke that makes me laugh. I admire James Raven like no other.
- Downfall

I don't know what to say exactly, but looking at JAMES RAVEN'S name I feel that something should be said. RAVEN you've started out at the beginning. You were there in the Impact (The Ryan Brothers) era. A lot of people from that era are gone. You're not. You ran this fed and busted your ass doing so. You never got big-headed. You did everything for other feds that you could. You showed them love, you joined those feds to give them members. You help out everywhere you could. You never asked for anything in return. Not to mention all your accomplishments within the XWF. James Raven you truly belong on this list. I've watched you grow as a fedder and I'm proud to see the way you've turned out.
- Jack Nation

Wrestler, champion, owner, and all around good guy, James "Do-Right" Raven. We've had our differences, we have our different points of view, but from the moment you stepped into the ring for the first time, I could tell you were something special.. And here we are. So congratulations to you, James.. You earned it.
- Legion

What else can be said about James that hasn't already been said. James you are a great person out of character, you are always there to help out everyone else with constructive criticism of their writing just trying to help them get better. I was kind of a stepping stone for you since you beat me to win your first ever championship here in the XWF. It was an honor to face you then and I would love the chance to do it again. Even though I'm sure the outcome would be the same. You really do deserve to be in the Hall of Legends after all you have done to help the XWF in your short time here.
- Andy Deabs

I don't think I can come up with another name from the e-fed world who has shown more dedication, love and passion for the XWF... all while maintaining a level of professionalism and composure that is virtually unrivaled. James Raven is quite simply one of the biggest names to ever grace not just the XWF but the entire "sport" of e-fedding, and while we never spent all that much time in the XWF together, I consider it an honor to have my name connected to a place where his legacy is so remarkable and unforgettable.
- Shane

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:33 PM

[Image: xwf-leestone.jpg]

[Image: xwf-LeeStone.jpg]

To sum up Lee Stone, take a look at him when he first came in around 2003. I'm not sure we even have those RPs on record, but look at that, and then look at him now. The sheer rate of development of his style from 2003 to 2008 is amazing. He's obviously taken in what the bests around him were doing, learned, adapted, and then added in his own unique style- and it's served him well, as the undefeated Universal reign will tell you. I'll tell you something- every time I faced him since his rise to greatness, I've always held the outcome in doubt. Even IF I call my own matches, which I don't, I still wouldn't even be able to predict how a match against Lee Stone would go. He's just that good.
- Steve Jason

This guy right here is quite possibly the most annoying little a**hole I have ever come across in my career. Not because of the way he talks or even what he says, but because he just might be as good as he thinks he is. He has this confidence about himself so much that you don't think he could bring much to the table, it'd seem unlikely, and then you find yourself beaten by this guy or part of his win streak. He didn't just start off one of the best superstars I've come across, he actually had that drive and motivation to make himself one of the best. I've always said I was the best, and Lee Stone happens to be one of the only people i've never beaten, so what does that make him? Don't flatter yourself, not the best, that'll always be me - But the boy is quite honestly probably number two.
- T Money

He's the best on the current roster of superstars, he is the best on any roster, and he's still going strong! I can just sit here and say "Everyone fears Lee Stone" but you heard that time and time again.. from Lee Stone! But, unlike some people, Lee backs that talk up!.. I hate to admit it, but if you take a good look at my style...and Stone's style, you can tell that "Big Tyme" Zach Rizza is influenced by the man everyone fears.
- Zach Rizza

When I came to the XWF, he was the one guy who truly reached out to me, saw potential in me that not a lot of people saw. I'm forever grateful for all the advice he's given me throughout my XWF, but most importantly, I'm forever grateful for his friendship. He's a legend in every sense of the word, and truly deserving of such an honor.
- Christian Connolly

Lee Stone is without doubt one of the best wrestlers on the current roster of superstars. Whenever you go up against Lee, you know that you are going to be fighting for your win and if you're good enough to get the win, you know you have earned it. It's never a cakewalk when going against Lee. I had the great honor of seeing Lee Stone transform into a legend here in the XWF. Going through the same process the rest of us did, starting at the bottom, proving himself and working his way to the top of the ladder. He truly did just that, he worked his way to the top and Is a great addition to the XWF legends.

If I wanted to throw around my ego a little bit, I could say that I'm the reason that Lee Stone is where he's at today; however, despite that possibly only being a fraction of the truth, the fact remains in that Lee Stone is one of the few home-grown stars in the XWF that went from no-body to Godship through his own preserverence, effort, and most of all love for the system. Since the first time we faced off, Lee Stone topping me in our epic match, that's when I think that things started to finally click for him. He had the talent, he had the power, but he didn't have the mindset I think. Beating me, it all clicked and the transformation to without a doubt being one of the most feared, respected, and honored superstars in the X-Treme Wrestling Federation began. Lee Stone is one of the names in this business that will forever be remembered.
- Jem Williams

Stone is one of the all time greats in this business. I faced him but one time: in the finals of Road 2 Glory in '09, PWE Universal Title was on the line. He gave me one HELL of a go. I wish I could say that I beat him, but I didn't. I fell prey to the Stone Cutter, just like so many before me. That was one of my all time favorite matches in my career. I may have been an insufferable jerk at the time, and I didn't necessarily like him, he made me respect him.
- RW Randolph

Lee Stone brought out he best in me. When The Blood Hounds were fueding with Lee I was always tossed into that mix of people whether it was T and me vs Lee and Christian Connolly or whoever going up against him. I would always push myself the hardest. He's the kinda guy who whether he knows it or not would give his opponent that little opening to use against him. He was either unselfish and wanted a good match or just ignorant to the fact that he did it. He brought out the best in Juggalo and I honestly will credit him for helping mold Juggalo's career. Oh and I'm still blacker than Lee Stone.
- Juggalo

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:34 PM

[Image: xwf-jem.jpg]

[Image: xwf-JemWilliams.jpg]

Let me attempt to sum Jem up as simply as possible. Beating him, is enough to base an entire career around. One win, and you can be propelled from slaving at the bottom of the card, to reigning at the top. Trust me, I know, because it happened to me. As a matter of fact, if I had to pinpoint the three biggest wins of my career, one of them is for the Universal Title, and the other two are over Jem. Beating Jem can break the glass ceiling for anyone, because he IS the ceiling. He is among the highest class of wrestlers you will ever meet, and if anyone EVER says that they will beat him easily, they're nothing more than a dirty liar. On top of that, he's a pretty nifty dude too. I'm proud to be on a list with this guy, and proud that I can name him amongst the closest friends that I've made in this place.
- Lee Stone

Jem is quite simply one of the best I have ever faced. I am so glad to have been able to work with and against him. He takes pride in his work and it shows. Jem is one of the deepest characters I got to read about. He's very complex. He's an enigma wrapped inside of a riddle and that's a tribute to the writer. The Shark Tank is in my Top 5 despite my loss. He deserves to be a legend.
- Boondock Saint

When a new star approaches the XWF to perform, my first priority is to place them in a situation where they can excel steadily at their own pace, and when this new kid named "Jem" showed up, the obvious choice was to align him with Jen Jetson, as if they were brother and sister, Jem and Jen. From day one, Jem embraced the storyline and it helped both of their progress within the company. His skills were average and he was very green, the equivalent of a mid-card Impact star, but his heart was in the right place and he worked just a little bit harder than everyone else. As the XWF continued to grow, Jem grew with it, and his organic rise to the absolute top was truly celebrated. A homegrown star who constantly reminded me why I enjoy this job. He truly is one of the best.
- Jonathyn Brown

My dear brother. Jem Williams is really and truly a legend and he will be talked about for many years to come. His originality and style has made the XWF what it is today. His story lines and crazy antics were among my most fondest memories here. He will always be respected and admired in my book. Our crazy brother/sister relationship has been one of my most fondest memories of Jen Jetson's 7 year career. He helped develop so many other "wrestlers" in his stint here in the XWF, mine included! Jem.. I love you!
- Jennefer Jetson

I've had the honour of working with Jem for the better part of five years now. Five years... that's like half a decade. That kind of longevity says something in itself, but there's so much more to Jem than that. The man's easily my favorite tag partner of all time- dependable and damn good at it, it's very rare that you get the combination of the two.. Outside of that, though, he's a formidable opponent for just about anybody. I've lost count of the number of people, myself included, who went absolutely down to the wire in any match against this guy. Every word he comes up with is absolute solid gold, he never bores you, never does the same old thing and never half-asses his work, and it still surprises me to only see one Universal title reign next to his name- he's worth three or four as far as I'm concerned. I'd say how many he's worth outside of the ring, but I don't think I can count that high.
- Steve Jason

Jem Williams is one of those people who almost quietly did more than anybody else in XWF history. At one point, he didn't have his legends tag and I was baffled by this because we're talking about a cat who had a Universal Title, Tag Titles and 5 World Title reigns at one point. Jem Williams didn't ever gain that flagship type status that Steve Jason did but he was just as good in my opinion, he's hella tough to compete against and hell a tough to keep dead. I've played a part in killing the dude before, but yet here he is, still alive and kicking and now inside the Hall of Legends where he should be.
- T Money

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:35 PM

[Image: xwf-biggrigg.jpg]

[Image: xwf-BiggRigg.jpg]

When I debuted, way back in 2003, Rigg might have already been a legend. I can't remember. All I remember is that it took me five years to get into any sort of story or match with him. And I'm thankful that I got the opportunity to do so. He's not that same guy that was around when I first surfaced here. He's a hell of a lot more mature now, but also a hell of a lot harder to compete against. Five years after my debut, Rigg and I exchanged a few PMs, and he said something along the lines of "you really are as cool as people say you are". Ego boost, check, but it's funny, because I was thinking the same thing about John. The dude's got my respect, not just for what he's done but for who he is as a person. He's one of the hardest working people in the XWF. So for that, Rigg, thank you.
- Lee Stone

I've had plenty of feuds, but the long-running feud with Rigg has been my favorite. He's a guy that you can work with and is up for most anything to build something. He's also a great to work with as a part of something. We've had one of the best feuds in the history of the company. It's nice to actually be working with him instead of against him. You have to bring your A++ game to beat him.
- Boondock Saint

Let's face it, this wouldn't be the Hall of Legends without Bigg Rigg. The man's been here since way back before I got here, and he's still plowing away God knows how many years later. Whether it be his three-year quest for the Universal Championship, his action-packed feuds with The Brand, Cooper, Cyren, BoonDock Saint and yours truly, or his exciting PPV experience, 'What Would Jonathyn Do?', Rigg shows that he cares deeply about this place and puts a great deal of effort and ability into what he does. Easily one of the most fun people I've feuded with. EVER.
- Steve Jason

When you think of the XWF, you think of Bigg Rigg. The man's longevity is unrivaled, dominating the top tier of the XWF since the very beginning. One of the best friends I have ever made while wrestling, he's one hell of a guy that I'm glad to still know to this day. He's also the toughest competitor I've ever faced inside the ring. Rigg is a relentless competitor who can dominate any match and has proven that for the last 9 years. You wouldn't have enough hours in the day to count the accolades he's accumulated throughout his career, he's simply astounding. Leader is another word that defines Rigg. Rising through the ranks of the XWF, Rigg was always there to offer advice, and was an example of what an XWF Superstar should be. It's been a honor to compete with him both as an ally, and opponent.
- The Brand

Bigg Rigg is like a brother to me you know that? We had are fair share of battle here and there. Like when we caused some trouble back in Dynasty Wrestling where I first met the Big Gambino. Then when I came to the XWF we joined forces with Dominator and became The Revolution! No offense to other Legends here because I have not known you guys long enough Bigg Rigg is the biggest Legend in Darky's little big heart! So, big guy, good luck!
- Darkhan

If we divided the XWF Legends into separate organs of the XWF, BIGG RIGG would be the heart of it all. The Riggster has always been around, even since Gecko's first arrival in 2002 or whenever it was. Bigg Rigg always maintains a constant pattern in his work, by keeping it real in the OOC, and keeping it perfect on the RP. Bigg Rigg is the numero uno when it comes to how to be a legend.
- Gecko

I would just like to say that it has been a great honor to compete in the same federation at the same time as most of these men on this list. However, one legend I would like to bring up is Bigg Rigg John Gambino. John Gambino is a true pioneer of the XWF, a great roleplayer and a great person OOC. I had the great honor of taking on John Gambino in my first every pay per view main event at Turning Point and enjoyed every moment of it. I hope that John Gambino continues to do everything that he has been doing for nearing ten years and has a great time doing it.
- Jared Robbins

The Angry Italian. Most people don't know this but besides all of my Blood Hound family, Bigg Rigg is probably one of my favorite characters. Reason being he is packed with so much intensity inside of his character that it produces alot of hatred from within himself and you know I love that style. Granted me and Rigg haven't had a real feud in the times we've been around together - which by the way would take the world of XWF to another level - and we haven't talked much out of character, I still respect what the guy has done in the XWF. So take this as me saying Rigg, you're one of the old school greats and I will have to beat you one day, and I ain't playin' homie.
- T Money

When I first got into this, there was one name that meant "Legend." That name, hands down, was "The Ladies Man." Bigg Rigg helped me break into this, and if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have ascended to the levels I did. I have him to thank for my entire career and he truly is a legend in this business. He transcends eras in this sport, and is living proof that man can change with time. My brother, my friend, Bigg Rigg is a legend if ever there was one.
- Superballs

It comes as no surprise to me that Rigg made it here on the Legends list.For as long as I've known him which is about seven years, he has for the most part ate, slept and breathed XWF. And that's not an exaggeration by any stretch of the imagination. I can't count the times we've been eating dinner and he's going on about an upcoming match with Steve Jason, Cooper, etc. And it's his love for the XWF and what he does that keeps him coming back, and it also keeps him giving 110%. One of the many things I love about Rigg is that his character is constantly evolving. It seems like once you think you've figured him out he adds another intricate layer to the mix and your blown away. And to be able to continue that for nine years is just amazing. It was his love for this that brought me here, and inspired me to become a part of the XWF. In closing I just want to say Congratulations Rigg A.K.A. my Johnny-Cake!
- Laura "Wild Orchid" Gambino

RIGG has always been one of the best, in my mind. He was a great asset to the reforming of The Initiative last year and a great enforcer for us for a while! He's a great champion and a stand-up fella to boot! His induction to the Hall is well deserved for sure!
- Hunter Ryan

I don't care what you say Rigg, Back in DW Jason Cash pinned you for the 1....2....3.... That was my only Victory over Rigg, but we did have some classic matches... This guy has been a great friend and always seems to be there... Thanks for everything Rigg...
- Jason Cash

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:37 PM

[Image: xwf-centurion.jpg]

[Image: xwf-Centurion.jpg]

All I can say is that it's about damn time that he is on this list. I've been in the XWF for years on years, holding one hell of a lengthy resume; however in comparison to how long Centurion has stuck around in the XWF, my time here almost makes me still look like a rookie. His will to succeed and survive simply has lasted that long. Hundreds of others in the shoes he has walked in simply would have turned and left the business years ago. Yet Centurion is still here, an idol and icon to so many that remember him from his younger years and in the same for what he continues to do today. His championship resume may not be as epic as others upon this list, but don't let that fool you. The championship gold doesn't make the man, the man makes the man. Centurion is one of those men and his deserving to be upon this list is absolute. Congratulations.
- Jem Williams

Centurion, it is long overdue for this man to be on this list. There is not a single roleplayer in this entire federation that has not been touched by Centurion. I know Trent Gein would not be on the list or even considered in the same league without Centurion. We've taken our fair share of pot shots at each other but the truth is, I wish I could sustain the level of consistency that this man roleplays at. Thank you Centurion for everything you've done for the XWF and for me. You deserve to be here and I congratulate you on finally making this a reality.
- Trent Gein

Short of maybe Shane , Centurion's the one person I've known the longest in this game. And like so many others, I think his induction in here is long overdue, but it's great that it finally happened. He's become something of a role model for a lot of the newer people, and is well-known for helping them get started in the XWF. Hell, you could even argue he helped to get me started when we were stablemates so many years ago. Throughout all these years, he's shown so much dedication to the game and has never complained about where he stands- every position on the card he's had, he'd made the best of it and it's really shown. Best thing is, he shows no sign of slowing down or stopping- I think it's fair to say the best may still be yet to come.
- Steve Jason

Ah... my old rival Centurion. He and I have been through many rivalries over the years, dating back to the CCWF days. He is possibly one of the most consistent RPers in the entire federation. He'll get beat, but still roleplay like a true winner. Some day, he WILL go that one step further and become the XWF Universal Champion. And when he does, all of us will stand up and applaud, for then he will have done it all! Keep on going, Cent!
- Dominator

I know that I make a joke out of it whenever I can but when I started feuding with Cent, back when I was a rookie, it began my rise towards the top. I couldn't believe that I was being booked against such a highly respected competitor and it inspired me to better myself. If you look at the results of our matches, it may seem pretty one-sided. I did win all of our encounters, after all. But my matches with Cent were much more competitive than the results would lead you to believe. In fact, Centurion was the first person to truly push me to my limit in e-fedding. Bliz is a cocky, egotistical slanderer and it all started with Centurion. I started crafting the Bliz character during my matches with Cent. I really do appreciate having so many memorable battles with Cent, even if he might not have too many fond memories of the matches. Andy is one of the classier members of the XWF community and totally deserves the recognition as a legend. He might not have the big title runs like some of the other names mentioned but he is a name that has roleplayed at a high level through every XWF "era".
- Aidan Collins

It's about bloody time Andy got this recognition that he deserved for so long. I find it remarkable that he had to win a match for it, rather than being among the list of guys who just got it given to them because they're... well... they're them. When I got given the tag, I didn't think I deserved it, I'd like to think that I've changed that now, but back then, one of the reasons I didn't think I was worthy was because a guy who has given so much, for so long, to this company, like Centurion, didn't have the tag. We've never really had a lot to do with each other. A couple of matches here and there, the odd word spoken, but I like to think that we've developed a sort of mutual respect for each other, because I damn sure respect the hell out of him.
- Lee Stone

I've known Centurion for quite some time, and I can tell you that he is without question one of the most dedicated, and passionate wrestlers ever. An elite competitor who's seen it all in the XWF, I was proud to wrestle alongside him together in the Wildcards. The man is a bona fide champion. Cent is also one of the best friends I've made on here, and the friendliest guy around. A veteran looked up to by all, he is always willing to help the newer wrestlers with advice on their game, or help the staff with whatever it takes to put a show together. When you have someone that enjoys what they're doing that much, it just makes the entire environment that much greater.
- The Brand

Centurion is the guy who got me to come into this federation and give it a shot. Looking at what he has accomplished, he truly is one of the guys that I want to be like. He is a great guy and one of the best in the XWF. I was a total rookie when I joined. I never did anything like this and I thank Centurion for getting me to join. He is a great wrestler and he will be for be a while.
- Kevin Jewert

A nice guy in and out of character. Very down to Earth and consistent. He has been one of my biggest fans and I have been one of his. He's come up with some great moments including the "sponge" moment. He's always been a role model to me at least. Very deserving of the title of Legend.
- Boondock Saint

Centurion is an interesting guy to begin with.. He has been here for the third longest amount of time. If it wasn't for him and his career, I wouldn't have came here. That guy is a genius and deserves to be in the Hall of Legends.
- Ryou Bakari Itemri

I am proud to say I had the distinct honor of seeing Centurion in what I believe was the beginning stage of his e-fedding journey when he joined my CCWF about two decades ago, and the transformation I've witnessed over the years has been incredible. From rookie to seasoned veteran, this man always brought everything he could to the fight and never backed down from any challenge or obstacle. Time flies faster than we realize, and to know that here in 2019 Centurion is once again stepping into an XWF ring, truly puts a smile on my face. You deserve the title of Legend, old friend.
- Shane

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:47 PM

[Image: xwf-aidancollins.jpg]

[Image: xwf-AidanCollins.jpg]

For a long time, Blizzard has deserved to be a legend. All the advice he has given people over the years on how to improve and he has set the bar.
- Ryou Bakari Itemri

I've never seen a man more dedicated to make it to the top like Aidan was. A lot of the legends that I've become good friends with and had fond memories, either started their careers when I did or before I did. However, I saw Aidan rise up the ranks slowly within the XWF community. We've fought several times, and the only way I would be able to beat him would have been in tag matches or four and five way matches. I could not, nor do I think ever will, beat Aidan one on one. He knows just how to beat an opponent. If you write a 10k bomb of nothing but story, he'll do that, too. If you want to just trash talk, Aidan would love to, seeing as he was the best trash talker I've ever seen. The man has paid his dues and deserves to be on this select list.

One of the hardest things to do is come into a new "company" with no friends and no one who has ever heard of you. I had the misfortune, and the good fortune at the same time I suppose, to have the first federation I ever discovered be the XWF. I love it here, but at the same time, the level of competition here is extremely tough. When I started, I had no clue what I was doing, and in many ways I still dont, but Aidan was someone who immediately encouraged and helped me. He left comments for me on my roleplays, he and Lee Stone are the two people who got me to start trash talking, he has offered banners, he has offered layouts and all kinds of feedback. When the "stable war" started, no one really wanted me involved in their groups, but all of the sudden I had a message from the Legend asking me to join up with him and Drake Komodo (two of the best around as far as Im concerned) and form The Tribe. His help, encouragement, and in a way his "taking-me-under-his-wing" is the single largest reason I am enjoying any success in the XWF. I only hope one day I will be in his position, and be able to encourage and help some young Impact star and bring them into stardom, like he has with me.
- James Raven

Bliz has been my best friend in the efed world for about five years now. I remember when I first met him, he had this obnoxious banner with Christian's face cropped something like twenty times onto the background. I remember looking at that banner and thinking, "What dumbass thirteen-year-old came up with this stupid s***?" Then I read an rp of his and laughed my ass off. I said to myself, "This guy needs to team up with me." I sent him an invite to join Truth Until Death, and the rest is history. Where one of us is, the other isn't usually far behind. He's made me countless layouts and banners, and he's the guy who brought me to the XWF. I feel like his older brother sometimes, as I watched him go from being a thirteen year old kid who made me laugh constantly because he hated everyone to a nineteen year old kid who still makes me laugh constantly because he hates everyone.. He is the Bill to my Ted, the Cheech to my Chong....Wow, this sounds gay. But seriously, I wouldn't be doing this still if it weren't for this guy, and more often than not, he makes me feel more confident in my work. For all the younger guys coming in, Bliz should be your idol. The guy went from fart jokes and your mama jokes to winning the Universal title. Sure, he still uses those same jokes, but at least every once and a while he throws a Lee Stone joke in there... Out of every Legend here, Bliz really worked his way up from the bottom, and he really deserves this.
- Drake Komodo

Seriously.. If you would've told me that Blizzard was going to be an XWF Legend one day, I swear I would've pissed my pants laughing. It all goes back to when I first came into the XWF. And I remember Blizzard as being just some lame ass cruiserweight who wasn't going to get anywhere. I'm sure I'm not the only person who felt that way back then. But since then Blizz has stepped up tremendously, and proved everyone wrong by becoming one of the best wrestlers that I have ever seen. I'm truly glad to see him acheive the amount of success that he has here in the XWF. And with his early history here in the XWF, it only shows that no matter what, you can always improve and step your game up and become the best. Congrats Blizz..
- Maximus

I would just like to extend my congratulations to you Blizzard. A man who started out in the XWF just like me. Had a few titles in good victories under his belt and felt special. Well now that you got more good victories and more titles under your belt finally people have admitted that you're special. I have been around XWF for a long time and saw Aidan Collins grow as a wrestler and from the bottom of my heart I am so proud of you Collins.
- Jack Nation

When people ask me who some of my favorite matches were against, one of the names that always comes up is Aidan "Blizzard" Collins during the time I was masquerading as "Evil Steve Jason" and one of the surprises Bliz pulled on me that week of RPing was to become "'Evil' Evil Steve Jason"! It was a blast going back and forth with him that week in both story and trash talk, and I've always enjoyed his material any time I've had a chance to read it. I remember describing him and his RPs as "oozing creative relevance" in a time when people had started drifting away from staying relevant to the XWF in their RPs. I used his work as an example of what to shoot for if you wanted to impress me. Blizzard always had a way of keeping his stories fresh and interesting while constantly reminding us what a piece of trash his opponent that week was, sometimes even in the most subtle and unexpected ways during his scenes. A true talent for coming out of left field and making me laugh my ass off as he dismembered opponents verbally with some of the quickest wit and entertaining comebacks I've seen in the game.
- Shane

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:49 PM

[Image: xwf-tmoney.jpg]

[Image: xwf-TMoney.jpg]

T Money is quite possibly the most arrogant prick that I've ever met, but he's earned the right to be. When I faced him for the Universal title, I believed that he was going to win, without a doubt. He really is that good. The most interesting thing about him though, is while it was daunting to face him, you always had motivation to write. T is the most motivating opponent I've ever faced, because he just rips you to shreds so badly that you desperately want to save your name. Bottom line is, you go up against T, then your own ability increases tenfold. People can say that someone or something brings out the best in them, and just mean it in a figurative sense, but when it comes to T Money, he literally does bring out the best in you.
- Lee Stone

I'm going to be completely honest, in a few of my contests against T Money, I've looked at one of those... nuclear warheads he calls RPs, sat there for about five minutes in silence, and then finally gone 'Oh God, how am I going to top that?' Yep, there you go, candid admission for you right there. You usually have three kinds of heels in this game- the smarmy ones, the arrogant ones, and then you've got the outright sociopaths. T Money's the only person I've known who can actually do all three- and excel at them! Hell, he's virtually made a religion out of the hateful heel persona. The character itself will get you fired up and antsy, and that's exactly why I think he's succeeded as well as he has. When he's on his game... well, you're in trouble.
- Steve Jason

What is there you can say about T Money? You can say lots of things, like how he was self-centered and arrogant among some things. You could also mention all the trouble he caused along with the other Bloodhounds. One thing you could count on though, no matter how much trouble he caused, he would back it up. He truly is one of the few to deserve being a Legend and will always be remembered in XWF.
- Sabrina Wilson

Hell what can I say about T Money...he and Kid made me who I am in this game. They picked me out of a crop of about 20 Impact stars at the time and said "You wanna be a Hound?" He saw that little bit of ability and helped mold me into a top player in the XWF. He would read my RPs and be like "It's no good try this maybe or what if you did this instead. Me played off each other well. T is my boy and always will be. Boodhounds for Life!
- Juggalo

WI came in here being cocky but with little reason to be. Sure, I won a few matches and had people noticing me but I needed something to bring me up from the lower levels and onto the upper card. That something came in the form of T-Money. In character, I hated him but out of character I admired his style, a lot. I actually saw a lot of similarities between him and myself despite our completely different characters. The few times we faced he took me to the limit and gave me enough material and more to produce the best roleplays I've ever written. T-Money is, bar none, one of the best. Our match at Last Breath, despite its disappointing ending, was my favorite match to RP for in my four year history of e-feds.
- "Mr. Amazing" Vincent Jamison

Well... the man has been a thorn in my side ever since the early parts of my career. But I've grown to have a great respect for him and everything he's ever accomplished. In was truly an honor when he asked me to be a member of the Bloodhounds, and I'll always appreciate that. Love him or hate him, T-Money will always give you everything you expect and more every time. He's always brought the best out of me, and my one draw against him was one of my hardest matches ever. He deserves his place in the XWF Hall of Legends and will always be remembered as possibly the XWF's most dominant force.
- Christian Connolly

T Money is one of the main reasons while I'm still around wrestling today. A co-founder of the Blood Hounds, we had a hell of a run together, and eventually against each other in the NFWA. When the federation shut down I was ready to quit the game entirely because I felt I had nothing more to accomplish. T contacted me though and brought me over to Dynasty Wrestling, I've continued performing ever since.
- Psyko Stevo

This man made Lee Stone look like a noble man. T Money is the most arrogant, self-centered, egotistical, egomaniacal man on the list of Legends. But he deserves to be a legend because he backs up his mouth by showing what he has got in the ring. People in this place never know when to put up and shut up, T Money never learned that...he always got the "put up" part and forgets the "shut up" part. But that's T Money for you, and that's why he's a legend.
- Zach Rizza

I think this man right here is a true legend. In character he was one of the coolest guys around. Out of character, he was the exact same. The Lile's Boys took a good bit of inspiration from him. Back when I first started, he was the guy I would look at and say "dang, that's who I want to be". All around great guy.
- Reggie Fresh

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:50 PM

[Image: xwf-jayzon.jpg]

[Image: xwf-JayzonWilliamz.jpg]

Jayzon Williamz, plain and simple, is the cream of the XWF. When I entered the XWF, Jayzon Williamz was in the midst of his legendary path of domination. A Universal Champion that set the bar for myself and other superstars alike, Jayzon Williamz was the legend that everyone aspired to be. He is the "original gangsta", and let you know about it every chance he had while he was domolishing his opponents. The subject of "Greatest Of All Time" comes up often in wrestling discussions, and I've seen quite a bit in the XWF. When I think of the Greatest Of All Time, Jayzon Williamz is exactly who comes to mind..
- The Brand

In the early days of the XWF, Jayzon Williamz really set the bar for what makes this place great. Some of my greatest battles were with Jayzon, and he always brought the best out from me. He truly was The Original Playa.
- Fran Damage

During his early days in the XWF I watched him from the sidelines as he battled my father (Mr.MEaner2000) in some of the most epic hardcore battles that have taken place. Years later I stepped into the ring against Jayzon with a vengeance only to later stand beside him as a partner.. Together we captured the XWF Tag Team championships twice and grew from being a team to being true friends. I was with Jayzon when he was shot down and I was there when he finally recovered. From foe to friend, Jayzon Williamz is easily the best man I have stepped into the ring with, no matter what side we were on.. A true legend, a true playa, a true soldier.
- Michael Extremer

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:51 PM

[Image: xwf-trentgein.jpg]

[Image: xwf-TrentGein.jpg]

I remember when I was up and coming in the XWF. Scott Young and I had a chance to go up against Joy & Pain otherwise known as Trent Gein and Killjoy. Trent Gein at the time was incredible (still is) but at that time his stories had depth and were incredible to read. I constantly tried to write like he did because even though they were not long like other people who write 13 pages, they managed to have a huge impact on my writing abilities. To this day, Trent is one of THE MOST influential people in my life as far as being a writer goes. He is a hell of a guy and someone I would be proud to call a friend if we ever met and hung out.
- Famine of The Vile

When I started here in the XWF, I was very green. I was floundering to write this character with a dark past and a very intriguing persona. For everything that I lacked, Trent Gein had in droves. He won the Universal title shortly after I came here and I remember reading his roleplays and thinking dang...I want to write just like that. He took the minor ideas germinating in my head and made them into twisted flowers full of thorns and it was nothing short of glorious. I admired him as a writer and sort of modeled my character after him. My Ripper mirrored his Butcher to an almost comical degree. He definitely deserves to be called a Legend.
- Crimson Kline

Trent Gein was an innovator. There was something about The Butcher character that seemed captivating for me. Here was this maniac with a chainsaw... a freaking chainsaw man! And yet, he didn't want to cut people up, he just couldn't control it. It's a fairly cliched story, but Trent built empathy for the cause unlike almost anyone else I've seen here in the XWF, so much so that I wanted to be involved in what happened. Maybe it's just my bias opinion, but I like to think that I accomplished that a bit by bringing The Butcher out once again when he seemed to be finally over it. It was my honour to get my ass kicked by Trent Gein, and it's one of my fondest memories of my five year tenure here.
- Lee Stone

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:57 PM

[Image: xwf-andrewgibson.jpg]

I remember walking the XWF hallways when I first joined the company, a little lost. I lacked direction. There are generally two people I give credit to as far as pushing me in the right direction here, three if you count my brother-from-another-mother who is currently going against everything I stand for in that other promotion that I’m going to get in trouble for mentioning here. So we have CHRISTIAN CONNOLLY, PSYKO STEVO who is probably out back scrubbing the toilets as I speak... and we also have the guy I’m out here to talk about.
Let me take you back to 2004, when on the same night, both JEM WILLIAMS and STEVE JASON were defeated by one man. Fast-forward to 2005, and TRENT GEIN and DYNAMIC DYNAMITE are also beaten by the same man. PSYKO STEVO pointed me in the right direction, CHRISTIAN CONNOLLY gave me the will to soldier on, but this guy... he just taught me how to win. Because at his best, he just didn’t know how to lose. The same names always crop up when the greatest XWF competitor of all time is discussed, and it’s a travesty that in the recent poll this guy finished at a lowly number 20. But now that he’s getting his long-overdue induction into the Hall of Legends, he should start getting the acknowledgement that he deserves. Without him, guys like me and AIDAN COLLINS may never have become who we are today. He was a guy who really showed that if you weren’t the “poster boy” type, then you still didn’t need to rely on some cheesy gimmick to get attention. In my opinion, he paved the way for the explosion of talent that occurred from 2005 onwards. So, while I sometimes wonder if I can still call the XWF my home, I’m extremely proud of the company’s commitment to respecting it’s past, even if a lot of the individuals within it seem not to. Therefore it is my great honor, to officially induct ANDREW GIBSON into the XWF HALL OF LEGENDS!

- Lee Stone

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:58 PM

[Image: xwf-fuzz.jpg]

[Image: xwf-Fuzz.jpg]

FuZz was the very first person I saw in e-fedding to really captivate me with that whole "who the heck is it?" mystery man gimmick when he secretly returned to the XWF as Splinter Cell. His RPs kept us all guessing and definitely kept us wanting more each time he'd post, only to lead up to the climax of finding out it was FUZZ all along under the mask! The effect he had on the roster with that gimmick always stuck with me and later would play a big part in motivating me to secretly come in as Evil Steve Jason under a black ninja uniform. FuZz also is the guy who I've had the most matches with in XWF, reaching a count of maybe half a dozen if I remember right? My RPing time was short lived, so to have that many matches with one guy said a lot, and I always enjoyed going up against him. He also is one of the few who actually put a smile on my face when he defeated my Weapon:Ashen character. Wherever he is now, we can only hope he may one day arrive on the scene again to surprise us all... possibly once again redefining the mystery/surprise gimmick along the way once more. One of the most deserving to hold a spot in the Hall.
- Shane

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 02:59 PM

[Image: xwf-raziel.jpg]

Testimonials here.
- Yep.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:00 PM

[Image: xwf-dynamicdynamite.jpg]

[Image: xwf-DynamicDynamite.jpg]

This is going to make me, and DD, really old, but what the hell. Back in 1999, I was introduced to efedding. I entered a fed called the NWA where one of the stars there at the time was Dynamic Dynamite. Not one to blow my own trumpet, but at the time I had won 15 or so matches in a row, when I crossed paths with DD. He took my undefeated run, and absolutely destroyed me. Ever since then, I have been trying to get the better of him. I think in all honesty, he and I have been in maybe five or so different feds together, and I think of all those feds, we have faced off perhaps five or so times (considering our decade of friendship, that is not that many times), with both of us claiming victories at different times. ..I took maybe four years off from efedding, and when I decided to come back, I googled his email address and that is how I found the XWF. I joined, and noticed he was the Universal Champion at the time. So I read his work to see if he still had the same mad skills I remember him having. To my surprise, the whole concept of efedding had changed quite dramatically since the days when I first started. To my surprise, not only had Dynamic Dynamite changed with the times, but he still excelled and dominated like he used to. I know it is unfair for me to say this, because I am one of the only people who has seen his earlier works, but for one guy to carry the same character for so long, in so many different feds, and still be considered one of the greats in each place he goes, is nothing short of remarkable. No disrespect to the XWF, but this guy deserves to perhaps be in every Hall of Fame of every efed he has ever stepped foot in. He is without a doubt a dead-set legend of this game.
- Brady Anderson

What can I say about Dynamic Dynamite? Firstly, he is most certainly deserving of being an XWF Legend. I have RPed against him before back in the day and I have to say that he is one hell of an opponent to face. I cannot give the guy enough praise or congratulations for his achievements. But here he is, on that everlasting list of eternal fame. Well done, DD. You deserve it!
- Dominator

Well what can I say about DD that hasn't been said before? Not a whole lot really. However I remember back to the day him and I started out in the same fed. We both became members of a stable Mid South Syndicate. Out of all the members of that stable I stayed in contact with him. We have traveled and handled in the same feds. We have been in defferent feds. Out of the 10+ years I have known him I have only faced him 2 times. The first time he beat me and well the second time not sure of the outcome 420 degrees closed down. However I have to say that DD is well deserving of this award and The only thing I could say is that I always wanted my last match to be against DD. At this point it doesn't look like that will happen.
- Sean Mason

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:02 PM

[Image: xwf-danielmalcolm.jpg]

[Image: xwf-DanielMalcolm.jpg]

Whether is was Boondock Saint, Archangel, or as himself, Daniel Malcolm had a knack for constantly being in the Universal Title hunt. I've seen his career develop in front of my eyes, and the steps he has taken to being an XWF legend is truly remarkable. This man has literally done it all, becoming the first XWF superstar to win the "Grand Slam". Daniel is one of those men who was good before, is good now, and will continue to be good in the future. Congratulations, Danny.
- Centurion

A partner, an opponent, and a friend. This man is a class act, no matter what his name is. BOONDOCK SAINT deserves to be called a legend. I have known him ever since he has gotten in this business and all he does is get better and better and better. BOONDOCK SAINT and I have battled from time to time and each time we work that little extra to make a good show. Each time we're on the same side, I get that little smile on my face knowing that he and I are an excellent team. I am proud of BOONDOCK SAINT to get in this thing. He really deserves it.
- Zach Rizza

He's been a staple in this fed for years and his induction into the Hall of Legends is well overdue. We've had a couple great matches, Boony, and it's always a pleasure working with you, my friend! Keep on keepin on, sir!
- Hunter Ryan

If there's one name that screams creativity and pure genius it's got to be Boondock Saint. He is, without a doubt, a legend. Universal Champion all the way down to...jesus...what title hasn't he held? It was an honor and a privilege to go into the Hall of Legends with Dan. I thank him and everyone for the opportunity. Congratulations Dan, you deserve it brother.
- Superballs

Since my arrival in the XWF there has been one man at the top of the list for me and that was Boondock Saint. He works his ass off every week to give his opponent the best match possible and he is one of the most consistent guys I have ever wrestled against. It isnt every day that a guy who has been doing this as long as I have can something like that about an individual that he hasn't known very long, but Boondock is that guy. The status is well deserved and I really hope to beat you one day.
- Sam Hain

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:03 PM

[Image: xwf-superballs.jpg]

[Image: xwf-Superballs.jpg]

Superballs has always been there for me...cheering me on, standing up for me and basically singing my praises to the fed. I always thought that was an amazingly classy thing to do, especially from a guy with such a celebrated history as the one and only Superballs. I feel like he has earned his Legend spot and I am proud to know him. A champion by any other name is still a champion, but there is only one Superballs.
- Rage

Superballs and I have known each other for a long, long time. The entire time we have been friends, he has been like a brother to me, always watching my back. I remember when Superballs first came into this game and I can tell you this, he clawed his way to the top. Superballs deserves this title. He has earned it and In actuality, he was a Legend in this game LONG before he won the official title. To me, Russ is one of the major reasons that this game has been so fun for me all of these years. Russ is a friend, a brother and A true Legend, not just in the XWF but in the entire e-wrestling world.
- Bigg Rigg

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:11 PM

[Image: xwf-kore1.jpg]

[Image: xwf-KoRe.jpg]

If you think XWF, you have to think KoRe. I don't think any character represents the XWF better, to be quite honest. He's one heck of a competitor and, more than anything else, a bunch of fun to watch and compete against. I think all of us here secretly hope that he comes back and finally gets that Universal Title that he's deserved for so long. A KoRe Universal Title run would complete any loose ties in the XWF World. He's earned it more than most of us who have gotten the title, truthfully.
- Aidan Collins

What can I say? He's the freaking man! He can reduce someone who holds together his composure as I do, into nothing but a mark. There are many guys (and gals for you PC freaks out there) on the roster, past and present, who I like to keep tabs on because I'm a fan of their work, but KoRe is the one guy who I always watch when he's working. That sounds creepy, but I'm sure he doesn't mind. KoRe is entertainment personified, and ya gotta love him for it. Especially when he's hammered.
- Lee Stone

Years and years ago, the XWF was over. It was done. I was tired of the backstage politics and bickering and I let it dissolve. I severed all ties and just let go. Other feds popped up and faded away, and a lot of the XWF stars were left in limbo. Months went by, and I was contacted by Kore. He talked to me at length, man to man, about how I was the only one who can corral this group of XWF guys and make a solid company around them. It was Kore who ultimately saved the XWF from extinction, and this blessing within a curse goes on to this day because of it. That jerk.
- Jonathyn Brown

Since the day I first saw Kore walk into the XWF, I liked him as a person. Also, I immediately saw something in Kore and had actually told the entire roster at the time that Kore would be around for a very long time and would be known as one of the best. All the things I said indeed came true. Out of character, Kore is one of the funniest, easy going people that you could ever meet. He always seems like he is enjoying Life, which for me is something very unique and good to see in a person. In character, Kore used his ability to get people laughing at his natural comedic abilities and wrote spectacular stories so great that you would think it was the newest comedy out in theatres. Kore used those skills to become a major player in the XWF. Kore is and Will forever be, The High Roller of Hardcore. KORE, KORE, KOOOOORE!

Kore, holy crap, its Kore. This man has drunk every type of alcohol you can think of, and still shows up to drink more, err, win his match. Kore is the only man to successfully pull off the "I am a drunk" gimmick, no holds barred. Kore is, and always will be, the XWF Legend, hailing from whatever bar is closest to the current arena. Then he gets kicked out of that bar, and he moves on down the list. This man is a hero. Children look up to him. Always remember, Kore.
- Gecko

Beginning his career with a long winning streak, Kore hit the XWF scene hard, giving the rest of the federation a taste of what was to come. Top wrestler, dedicated staff member, long time XWFer... Kore bleeds XWF, plain and simple. The man has been involved in every form or fashion that the XWF has to offer, as his dedication to the XWF runs that deep. A great friend, and great veteran presence who has helped numerous XWF superstars over the last 7 years of the XWF's existence. Inside the ring or outside, the "High Roller" was simply outstanding. He is an icon who is etched into the longlasting history of the XWF.
- The Brand

I remember back in 2004, On a Monday Night Massacre I had a really awkward match, which the chips were already down because of the crazy stipulation. It was Krazzy Kidd VS. Kore and I lost and had to wear a skirt around for a week or something! The guy is a classic here in the XWF, hands down. Kore has probably out drank the whole locker room single handedly, thanks for the memories Kore!
- Krazzy Kidd

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:12 PM

[Image: xwf-kitten.jpg]

In a company where women tend to fight amongst each other, and the big titles are far out of their reach, Kitten shattered the glass ceiling by absolutely dominating against everyone she faced. With epic battles with Bigg Rigg, Jason Cash, Steve Jason and many more, Kitten was the first female to not only be a contender for the Universal title, she went on to win the belt as well. Her dark and alluring persona was sexy and scary at the same time, and with her hard work and determination, she blew the door wide open for every other woman in the XWF to walk through.
- Jonathyn Brown

In a period of the XWF where the scene was overrun by atypical superstars, there was a wonderful aroma that passed through its doors. It was simple, elegant storytelling with the heartwrenching taste of greatness that sometimes made you a little nauseous. A woman after my own heart, Kitten was someone I could point to and say, "Hey... she's got the spark." Besides Star, she is the single greatest female wrestler to ever grace an XWF ring, and it wouldn't be outside the box to say that she could give any other Legend on this list one helluva ride for their money.. She was Legend, she is gone. There will never be another.
- Cyren

Kitten was... unique. That's probably the best way to put it. She pretty much shook the place up the second she came through the doors in 2003. Some of us were frozen in awe of this young woman who had some amazing skills up her sleeves, others were... less receptive. But she plugged away and kept at what she was doing, in spite of a lot of antagonism and 'girls can't win the Universal title' attitudes, and proved all her critics wrong when she won the title. People could say what they wanted, but the fact remained that her unique, dark and alluring character and her gripping RP style reigned supreme at the time.. She was always fun to get in on a storyline with, having a ton of good ideas, twists and turns, and she made things just that much more exciting with her unique character. One of my personal favorite moments of my XWF career was the very ending of Lord of the Ring 2003, when Kitten and SJ both stood as Universal Champion and Lord of the Ring respectively. That was a buzz the likes of which I'll never forget.
- Steve Jason

Personally, I don't like Kitten. Not every reflection in the world I think needs to be a positive one; however, for all of those that know me, they understand I'm not the type of individual that will say something without there being cause for it to be said. I never really had much of a liking toward Kitten. She's good at the business, her accomplishments easily states that. Whenever people thought she was cornered, she would show that somehow she had what it would take to press pass the dangers and pull out the victory or simply survive. Much like a cat in her own namesake, the nine-lives pulled through leaving her to seem almost imortal with the things she would have to go through. Back during the era where she was at her peak, she hung with the best. Despite the way she handled herself, however, boasting about how good she was and almost sickeningly allowing her aura to go about and insult everyone around herself in thinking she was always the better player in the game... to a degree, she had the power to back it up. Kitten is the type of player in the game that I don't respect as a person, but will respect for will to succeed, it being that very will to why she is a Legend in the X-Treme Wrestling Federation..
- Jem Williams

My first memory of Kitten was that, before she joined the XWF, there were lots of banners and news feeds made about Kitten joining the XWF. I said that there is no reason to hype up someone who has never been heard of before, and challenged her to a match. She completely destroyed me. From that point on, she moved up the ranks. She wasn't another one of those female wrestlers who dated a male wrestler and needed his support to get ahead. Kitten did it all on her own. For as cynical as she may be, I still consider her, to this day, as a friend of mine. The title "legend" fits her well. After everything she's been through in her life, it's only fair that we immortalize her forever in the XWF.

Who could forget KITTEN? She ran Massacre back in 2005 for a brief period with 504 BOY, both as GM's of Massacre. I remember an angle KITTEN and KRAZZY KIDD were in together. She announced with 504 Boy a drug test on the Krazzy One, and I came up.. NEGATIVE! Thanks for all the memories KITTEN.
- Krazzy Kidd

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:13 PM

[Image: xwf-cooper.jpg]

[Image: xwf-Cooper.jpg]

Love him or hate him, Cooper is one of those names that will go down in history as being one of the best because he knew exactly what he wanted and exactly how to get it. Never afraid to speak his mind; he has made many waves and often rode those same waves to even higher levels. This leaves me debating what is more deadly; his dreaded Cooperblaster or his mouth? Either way, you're in for quite a ride when you're up against this legend!
- Shane

There are so many words you could use to describe Cooper, but the one I would choose is simple: Mentor.. Without Cooper I wouldn't have had a career in the XWF. I met Cooper as a rookie in the NEW, and became great friends with him shortly after. He introduced me to the XWF, and was there every step of the way to help me reach my full potential. The man was an absolutely BRILLIANT writer, who could generate ideas with the snap of his fingers. He had an unbelievable creative ability. Cooper was dominant to say the least, defeating the greatest opponents in the XWF with numerous Universal Championship reigns along the way. If you look back at all of the greatest angles in XWF history, you can bet that Cooper was involved in most of them. Along with his tenure as a wrestler, Cooper was one of the best owners the XWF has seen. He's been involved with the XWF in every way possible which is why he is solidified as a bonafide legend who's constantly regarded as the GOAT (Greatest Of All Time).
- The Brand

I was always a Day Late and A Dollar Short when it came to Cooper... I will never forget our Epic Universal Title Match in which I came within a fraction of beating The man they Call Cooper... This guy was the man in CCWF, and in XWF... I am proud to say he is a class act.
- Jason Cash

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:16 PM

[Image: xwf-sts.jpg]

[Image: xwf-MrHighflyerSTS.jpg]

If I think of one man who is absolutely built for the ring, it's Mr. High Flyer STS. Nobody has risen faster in the history of the XWF than Mr. High Flyer STS. The man acquired the Cruiserweight Championship and Universal Championship within his first two months in the federation. He's a champion born for wrestling excellence. STS' talent was surreal, capable of the deepest form of writing while heavily involving the audience into his storylines. He was absolutely brilliant, and not just a legend, but a one-of-a-kind phenomenon. STS was also one of the classiest guys you'll meet outside of the ring, and was another great veteran who led the way for XWF superstars. It was an honor competing with him.
- The Brand

Mr. High Flyer came around during a transitional time when the XWF needed an icon. He showed up and filled that void, turning the Cruiserweight division into the hottest spot in the XWF. In my heyday, he was the one I feared the most. He was talented, he was fast, and was completely selfless. That's what the XWF is all about, and I'm glad he's on this list. He deserves it.
- Fran Damage

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:17 PM

[Image: xwf-goldenboy.jpg]

[Image: xwf-GoldenBoy.jpg]

Golden Boy was the original charismatic superstar. People may have hated him, but they always listened to what he had to say. He started the trend of superstars who have fun while being serious in the ring. It was always a thrill to see him in the ring, because anything could happen at any time when it came to Golden Boy.

One of the final pieces to the Millionaire Club puzzle in the final days of a few historic careers, Golden Boy put his differences with other from the past behind to form a union of true friends with a few of the men who wrestled along side him from the beginning of his time in the XWF.. I remember, upon his arrival in the XWF Golden Boy entered to mixed reactions. Overflowing with talent, some latched onto him and praised him for his abilities, while others snubbed him for fear that he would take their spots. Ultimately he earned his spot within the XWF - something that many never were able to accomplish. From his debut it was evident that Golden Boy was going places.. To this day he is one of the few men who was able to hold on to his talent and abilities over the years which solidifies why he is an XWF Legend.
- Michael Extremer

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:18 PM

[Image: xwf-default.jpg]

When asked to describe Default with one word, many come to mind. Strong. Passionate. Cerebral. Courageous. Unstoppable.. But the one word that describes Default the best would be HELLUVACREEPY. I love the guy, I do, but ever since I met him back when I helped fabricate the original Order, they guy just gave me the chills. He's an all around normal looking guy...but have you ever looked into his eyes? It's like the first time I heard about the boogey man.. Other than that, sure.. I'm glad any of my old running mates from The Order are considered legends. Default deserves it. Just look at his track record if you don't agree.
- Raziel

Is there anyone whom at one time made as big a splash as Default? When he and the other founders of The Order, including fellow Legend Kitten, hit the scene with myself and others, the rollercoaster ride that was the height of The Order and the Black Order began. It deeply owes its gratitude to Default, the Order in general, for having ridden the poetry of his words to a dramatic, heart-clenching climax in the XWF. It was men like Default that had storylines in XWF, worth tuning into. A true class act, a superb writer and an altogether excellent guy. True Legend.
- Cyren

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:20 PM

[Image: clowns.gif]

The Clowns were the reason Gecko was able to mold and form into the star he was. The Clowns paved the way for humor during a very "dark mood" period in the XWF. Legends from the beginning.
- Gecko

Hilarious. The Clowns were and always will be the thing that is good about this business. They had the ability to bring an incredibly funny sense of humor to any serious situation. Zuels, Tyke, Phreddy, Jandro, Spook, and all the various others I may've forgotten will always have a special place in my heart. These were men on the cutting edge of the wrestling industry when it didn't have a sense of humor yet. Thank god for Clowns.
- Suberballs

I loved the Clowns.... Hell they almost helped me beat Cooper and Win the Universal Title... I have nothing but respect for them...
- Jason Cash

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 03:21 PM

[Image: xwf-extremewarrior.jpg]

Extreme Warrior was that special breed of XWF Superstar who never hogged the limelight of the Main Event card, yet always stole the show when given the chance. Whether it was being run down by a speeding automobile in a garage, 'death', or the firmly vocalized DNA-saga including himself, fellow Legend Centurion and myself, he was always willing to take that extra bit of time and work on what was going to happen next. At a time, when there were people tearing up tread marks on the ever-changing Universal Scene, this man held the TV title for such a long time, that that belt actually began to take precedence in XWF.. In closing, there's more accolades for anyone else on the list of Legends, but when it comes to Extreme Warrior, he's in here simply because at one time, he was the single most consistent superstar in XWF.
- Cyren

What can I say about EW? Our characters withstood the test of time, cheating, miscarriages, carnage, and just complete craziness. The story lines were just too crazy to fathom and all in all he was an amazing "athlete." His character has always been one of my favorites full of original madness and poetic justice. He will forever be known as a Legend!
- Jennefer Jetson

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-10-2019, 06:21 PM

[Image: xwf-wannabe.jpg]

[Image: xwf-Wannabe.jpg]

Wannabe.. He made me want to roleplay. He made me want to write at the same level of amazing as he did. Wannabe and Jennefer might as well have come from the same uterus.. This guy was a tremendous talent and left the audience and the readers always wanting more. Wannabe.. I love you!
- Jennefer Jetson

Who John, He's finally been proven wrong. He always thought he never was anything special, but good ol' buddy, you've out done it again. The good times, and yet so trying times of Crunch N' Munch haven't left me. And it's truly an honor to say I once saved a Legend, from killing his career early, portraying himself off as a private. That is, Private in the Army, my man. So to you Wannabe, I say, CHAD will forever want to be, just like you. Thank you, for being there, thank you for caring, and thank you for leaving an everlasting image of FIVER in his underwear in my head. GOSH! I thought I was done with that!
- Chad

There is something about Wannabe that I can't place my finger on that separates him from other competitors over the years. The constant genius level creativity is a major part of it, but something else I could never figure out. Few people in wrestling have the "IT" factor, but Wannabe showed time and time again that he was the epitome of the it factor.. Through his days of impersonating everyone to his days of depression and near suicide, Wannabe awed and amazed everyone with his work. Much like I stated earlier about Jayzon Williamz, I started out on opposite sides of the ring with Wannabe, but was lucky enough to team and capture gold with him as partners and in the final days of my career friends - Million Club-esque friends, but friends none-the-less.. Nothing this man can ever be played down. If there is one person who deserves the nod as a legend, it is Wannabe - from Million Club to CSA, he has nearly done it all. Even after a near death experience from an exploding Hummer early on in his career he managed to pull himself together and put a smile on the face of everyone who ever saw him work.
- Michael Extremer

My first tag partner, back in 1999. With his goofy approach and his gimmick of dressing up as his opponents, you wouldn't expect too many wins from Wannabe, but he dominated the early days of the XWF, and I'm glad to say he was my friend.. And when he won the Women's title as "Wannabeena," he was the coolest guy AND the coolest girl in the XWF at the same time. Nobody else can say that.
- Migraine

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-13-2019, 06:54 PM

[Image: xwf-kyledemise.jpg]

DEMISE and The Primo have their differences. Hell, the man did what he could when he was owner to keep THE BRAND out of the spotlight. But that's the kind of ruthless, win-at-any-cost attitude I respect, and that's why it's good to see someone cut from the same cloth as THE BRAND going right into that legendary shrine! Demise did it all. He was a Universal Champion who dominated the game with a reign that seemed to never end. When you faced Demise, you knew you were facing a man who had all the physical tools to compete, and was savvy enough to outsmart and outwit opponents in the ring. As an owner, DEMISE was a lightning rod of attention. He did more than manage the fed, he controlled it and involved himself in every aspect of it. Whether you were at bottom of the ladder or top of the mountain, Demise's presence was known. While controversial, he brought an electrifying spark as an owner that ignited the XWF from head to toe. That spark paved the way for explosion of excitement the XWF is known for and we have KYLE to thank for that. KYLE DEMISE, welcome to the XWF Hall of Legends!
- The Brand

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-13-2019, 06:55 PM

[Image: xwf-joegarza.jpg]

JOE GARZA walked around as not just an XWF Original, but Original Legend. When that XWF Hall was in its preliminary stages, there were only FOUR names in there and JOE was one of them. He walked around with WANNABE and DAMAGE by his side and made his presence felt every opportunity he had. Whether or not JOE had the Uni gold around his waists, a match with him always had the same magnitude regardless. That's just how much respect JOE garnered from everyone. Ya know The Primo just doesn't give respect to anyone. Hell, he doesn't really respect any of these goofs running around the back but that's another story (Crowd cheers). The point is that JOE GARZA as a competitor, as a man, and as a wrestler in the greatest organization of all time earned THE BRAND's respect and he is PROUD to be here to enshrine him in the most prestigious Hall Of Legends in all of sports! JOE GARZA, welcome to the Hall... Welcome to IMMORTALITY.
- The Brand

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-08-2019, 09:59 PM

[Image: xwf-zachrizza.jpg]

[Image: xwf-ZachRizza.jpg]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 09:10 PM

[Image: xwf-ranmasaotome.jpg]

[Image: xwf-RanmaSaotome.jpg]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-14-2019, 09:11 PM

[Image: xwf-drakekomodo.jpg]

[Image: xwf-DrakeKomodo.jpg]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:18 PM

[Image: xwf-star.jpg]

[img] roster icon [/img]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:19 PM

[Image: xwf-tomokohanahara.jpg]

[img] roster icon [/img]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:19 PM

[Image: xwf-heatherhalliwell.jpg]

[img] roster icon [/img]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:20 PM

[Image: xwf-kmoney.jpg]

[img] roster icon [/img]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:20 PM

[Image: xwf-bigshank.jpg]

[img] roster icon [/img]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:22 PM

[Image: xwf-hardcoresmitty.jpg]

[img] roster icon [/img]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-18-2019, 01:22 PM

[Image: xwf-rage.jpg]

[img] roster icon [/img]

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner