Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
"Can't Be Touched"
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-09-2019, 10:08 PM

We open inside another club, another day, another shot at downing shots and picking up chicks. Kid Kool pulls up in his absolutely fantasmah-glorious convertible, stepping out and lighting up his vape [raspberry schnapp's flavored] , as he steps inside the establishment. The lights are bright, the people are tipsy, and the music is bangin', as Kid Kool immerses himself into the scene.

KK: Mastermind... good job. Good job on 'mastering' the fine art of the screw job!! >:^O You STOLE that victory from me, and as God as my witness, if I have the chance, I'll steal it back. Right now you're as happy as a vampire at a blood bank, but I AM going to be the one to return to the tournament, DESTROY you or anyone else whose made it to the end, and I WILL walk away with the shot at a championship belt. There is no alternative, there is no backing out. I have the need within me to do whatever it takes to procure every freaking title in this wonderful company, and I will NOT let people like you to deter me. MM... open your eyes, and see your demise.

Kid Kool sits at the bar, finding himself once again sitting next to Demi Lovato. She looks even prettier than usual, wearing a sparkling dove white dress, a pair of satin gloves, and her hair is ruffled, brunette and flowing. She again rolls her eyes and sighs.

DL: You just do not give up, do you? Can't you take a hint, jackass? >_<

KK: Demi, you are literally my favorite female actress, aside from a few classic 80s starlettes. I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!! XD Just one date, couldn't hurt could it? No strings attached. You don't wanna hit the sack afterward? Fine. Simply sharing a movie and a meal with a classy dame like you is all a man like me needs in his life. Demi... do me the honor of taking you to a film, right now, and then we can head to my place and have a delicious steak dinner. Whadya say, gurl?

DL: I say....... SECURITY!! Get this jerk the HELL outta here!

The security officer stomps over to Kid Kool, yanks him by his collar, and drags him to the front door, tossing him back outside. Kid Kool looks teed off.

KK: DAMMIT. She is just sooo wonderful. One day, I WILL have that date, and I'll win her over, and we'll get married and have a whole buncha kids and grow old together!! ..... or at least we'll see The Avengers or something. Anyhell, right now, I've got a very, VERY important match ahead of me. Myself vs Vita Valenteen, Warfare main event for the Xtreme Title. And I am 130% ready to take that teeny tiny girl to the limit. Vita, I'm going to break you down and crush you into dust, you over hyped child!!! By the end of the next two weeks, I will hold ALL three 24/7 titles... then? My sights will be set squarely on snatching up every other belt in the XWF, ending at the Universal belt... and I will be the best damn Universal champion of ALL time!! ^___^

Kid Kool steps back inside his car, revs that muddafukkah up, and roars off down the highway. KK adjusts his rear-view mirror, before continuing to speak.

KK: The world is small but splendid, and I plan on leaving a major mark upon its landscape. I am not going to roll over and play dead like some people [*cough*,ChrisChaos,*cough*] ...Naw, see, I am the ONE man in this federation that can do anything in the ring... suplexes, submissions, high-flying, brawling, any style you can think of, I'm the master. Vita, I'm ready to take you to the limit and drop you like a bad habit. Do you understand me? DO YOU?? I'm your worst nightmare come to life, hunting you down and ripping you to shreds. Your Xtreme title is already mine... Come Warfare, it'll be official. HMW champ, Federweight champ, Xtreme champ... thank you for making this so damn easy.

KK: I want you to be at 100 percent, and no less. You deserve a chance to escape with your health. But that title is coming to me... and there ain't a DAMN thing you can do about it, girly. I'm sorry that I have to eviscerate such a young lady like yourself, but you're standing in my way of becoming a Grand Slam champion. Do you know how long it took me to arrive here? 10 years. Then, when I finally DID arrive on the big stage, I was forced to take a breather about three months in due to an injury I suffered in a hardcore streetfight. But I came back stronger than ever. So believe me, little gurl, I'm no push over, in fact? I'm perhaps the most hardcore wrestler out there today, because I push myself to the limit every single time I step inside that ring.

Kid Kool pulls up to a hotel, walks inside, and checks in. He has the bell hop carry his bags, as he follows behind and speaks, gazing into his cell phone camera--

KK: Bottom line, sistah? You're looking at the future Xtreme champion, no doubt. I love you, VV, I really do. You're cute. You're a cute little uneducated, misguided baby, lost in a big person's business. I'd hit you up for a date, but my heart belongs to Demi. After I take your gold away, maybe I can sign your full body cast, you know, so you'll have something to remember me by! XD Anyhell, itsy, bitsy one... I'll see you on Warfare. Come prepared... because I will be. Know in your heart, mind and soul that I have your number... and that number is 2.

KK: For I will always be, Numbah One. Peace out, tootz. ^__^

--fade--

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post