Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the XTREME!! XD
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-09-2019, 02:22 AM

Kid Kool is cruising in his convertible, when he hears a song on the radio that reaches out and grabs his attention--

Vixen rocks and rolls as KK speaks to the Federweight champeen...

KK: Yo, it's me, it's me, and I'm ready... to take that 24/7 Xtreme title from around Vita Valenteen's waist!! But first? I've got your Federweight title in my crosshairs, girly girl. ^_^

So, you think you're a big shot, little lady? XD Well, I'm here to put you in your place and let you know-- After I beat you to a bloody pulp, I suggest you head home, play video games, watch anime, and stay the FUCK out of a REAL wrestler's company. This place is not for you, princess, it's for people that are able to take the worst of the worst, push forward, and STILL pull out the victory. I don't have this HMW title for no reason, I have it cuz I'm better than losers like you who think they own the industry, when they're truly nothing more than glorified j0bbers!!

I want to climb to the top of the mountain. I NEED to. And I will. People like you make me sick, but on the flip side, you people fuel me to make a name for myself, running roughshod over you and sending you straight to hell. In my wake, I will hold every single championship in the XWF, and if they ever bring back the king's crown? I'll hold that too. I'm an entirely new Kid Kool, focused, determined, eyes set on the prize, finger on the switch, mind on what's important, and every single piece of offense set squarely on its target. And right now?

You're my target.

I'm no longer a joke like my former Reevolution partners Rain and Snow. They slacked, and for that, they were decapitated. I will never die, I will never be lost in the pack. I will stand out as one of the BEST champions this promotion has ever seen. There will no longer be a bone in my body that I don't put on the line to pick up victory, after victory, after gatdam victory!! >:^O I AM the king of the Realm, not some fat slob like Peter Griffin. I am DESTINED to hold the Universal title, I feel it within my heart and soul, and you are one of the first steps to my reaching greatness.

If you feel like I'm just going to roll over and allow you to walk away with the main event win on Warfare, successfully defending your precious title... you're one hundred and thirty percent wrong. See, I have no problem with women being a part of this business, either outside the ring or in............ but you're no woman. You're a little girl with aspirations far beyond anything you'll actually achieve, outside some low-rent, low-budget backyard federation. And I will prove that come Warfare, but hell, I'll prove that right now.

KK pulls up to VV's hotel, walks inside, drops her with the Kool Beanz [twist of fate], and pins the Federweight/Xtreme champion--

1...2...??

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-09-2019, 11:05 AM

Kickout

Hey what can i say? When you right, you right. If you want to thrive in this comapny, you do need to be able to take the worst of the worst, and that’s exactly what I’m doing every time that you decide to crawl out from whatever timewarped hole you live in and challenge me for one of my belts! Seriously “dude” get a clue! That HMW belt doesn’t make you a star, and neither does the Federweight for that matter, but all you bottom feeders are the same. You know you can’t win the big one, so you lurk around looking for an opportunity to strike at these lessor titles.

Also, I can see why people like me make you sick. It must be so hard to have to walk the halls with all these talented athletes and know in your heart of hearts that you just can’t match up. For real, how are you gonna try and call me out when’s I have willingly defended this title against anyone and everyone who’s come knocking over the last two months when you’ve somehow managed to wrestle less actual matches that I have and your career spans YEARS longer than mine?

No, you won’t drop the ball like Rain and Snow because the fact is, you’ve never laid hands in the ball to begin with!

You think you’ve got what it takes to beat me? Then shut up and prove it in that ring. Otherwise you’re just another dork trying to get the rub from a title. That’s like the complete opposite of a real champion.

Do you think this belt made me? Do you think the Universal title made Robert Main?

HECK NO!

We both work hard to defend these titles and with every defense, WE add prestige to the belt, not the other way around!

Now go pester someone else before the Xtreme Princess comes and takes the one thing that makes you slightly relevant!

BUH-BYE!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-09-2019, 06:47 PM

KK: First off, girly, I joined the XWF exactly three years ago, right down to the day. I was gone for two years in total out of those three, so I hope you can see why I haven't had quite as many matches as you. Thing is, before I hit the XWF, I began as a world traveler; indies, international feds, school after school after school. Trained with the best, by the best. You, on the other hand, could be here for five thousand years and STILL never pick up the big gold belt. Thinking you're so untouchable, but the truth my friend, is that you are more of a 'bottom feeder' than I could EVER possibly be. I am the undeniable future Universal champ, no doubt in my mind, and I'm sure everyone else realizes this except you. You're blind... allow me to open your eyes.

KK: There are challengers. There are contenders. There are #1 contenders... and then? There are champions. We both share the distinction of holding a title or two, but deary... you are miles beneath, so far out of my league it would take a 10 billion dollar telescope to spot you. I'm the KING of the mountain, the TRUE ruler of the Realm of Xtreme, I am YOUR legit wrestling God... Babe, in the words of Paul Levesque, I'm just THAT....DAMN...GOOD. XD While you spend your career clawing and scratching to grab 24/7 titles, I'll be the one moving far past this stage, and heading straight toward the richest prize in the game.

KK: Do you truly believe you deserve to be a double champion in a legendary company like the XWF?? Ask anyone, hun... you won't like the answer. I know you're confident, I know you're driven, but when we meet in the main event? You'll be driven right into the canvas. And you'll be forced to say hasta la vista to one of your precious pieces of leather and gold. See, Rain and Snow were here to begin some kinda 'revolution'... to 'save' the XWF and to work alongside some of you or some such nonsense. But I, on the other hand? I'm here for one reason, and one reason alone. The only reason anyone should be a part of this industry; to collect every championship available, running through anyone I have to achieve that goal.

KK: Vita... I intend on defending every title I earn, every chance I get, every time I'm called upon to step into that ring and put the gold on the line. A little pest such as yourself couldn't possibly know how it feels to be a TRUE champion... I've held belts in Canada, Japan, Mexico, Britain, Brazil, Africa, Australia and independants across the US. Babe, you can't compare to the greatness that is Kid Kool... deal with it!! ^__^ Irregardless?? You're about to lose the first of two titles... SORRY 'BOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK, GURL!! XD

Kid grabs VV by the hair, hits the Kool Krusher vertebreaker, and goes for the pin, as his Uncle Bernie swoops in, wearing a ref shirt, and the old man counts the fall--

1...2...??

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-10-2019, 07:39 AM

"WOOOOOOW!!! Delusional much?"

KICK2daOUT!

"Listen honey, if you were half as good as you claim to be, you must have accomplished sooooooo much in that 1 outta 3 years you actually mustered the courage to test those skills against the elite talent in the XWF, right?"

"I wonder, which division did you absolutely dominate during that initial run here in the XWF? An experienced world traveler like yourself could take those exotic styles and moves that he learned on the road, along with all that experience that he gained in the ring, and really dominate pretty much any championship division. So I decided to check the "Hall of Records" and try to get a better idea what I was up against here."

"Turns out, somebody set out to purposely sabotage you dude! Any mention of all of your accomplishments has been stolen and possibly destroyed!"

"Surely this is the world of some jealous hack who just can't come to terms with how darn good you really are!"

"I mean, there's no way that you're just trying to blow smoke up my butt, right?"

"I'm a former two time Tag Champion. I've held the Xtreme Championship since January 8th, and once I successfully defend against you at Warfare, I earn my case, and the opportunity to challenge for any title I so choose. If you decide to check me out, I'm not hard to find. Check out the longest reigning champions section of our media site, and you'll find my name right there towards the top, inching it's way up further and further with each passing day!"

"I have defended this belt against any and all challengers. I haven't ducked a single person, not one! I'm even making a special appearance at Warfare just to give you the opportunity that you asked for at Savage, but were denied due to the ongoing tournament, and until this past Savage, I've remained defeated in singles matches here in the XWF!"

"See Kid, those are what we in the real world like to call, FACTS. When making any argument, you need facts to substantiate it, and despite all of your claims about being the best wrestler, King of the mountain, and future Universal Champion. The fact of the matter is that you haven't done ANYTHING in your career to back up such claims."

"Whenever you speak people generally tune out because the nonsense that you speak can be utterly.... Mind numbing..."

"Oh and by the way, you shouldn't try to rag on someone for going after all of the 24/7 titles when that's like, exactly what you're doing RIGHT NOW!"

"Wise up KK, absolutely obvious isn't a good look for you..."

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-11-2019, 07:46 AM

WINNER - KID KOOL!

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-11-2019), Kid Kool (03-11-2019)
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-11-2019, 08:31 AM

HELL YEAH!! XD Another title, and in a few minutes? That HMW strap is comin' back to papa. Stay tuned, true believers! ^_^

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-11-2019, 10:32 AM

KK: Yo, VV. Dude, I'm a former HMW champ and current Federweight, and I've only had nine matches. So, I wouldn't be acting like I'm some kind of big shot just cuz you won, what, 5 matches? Brah-fuckin'-vo, bitch!! >:^( You have two titles, I have one, and soon? I'll have three, and you'll have none. Thems the breaks, kiddo. And btw, babe, thanks for the trade. The Federweight title means so much more than the HMW, so I'm sure you have another excuse as to why you're still 'better' than me. All I gotta say is....

'Watch your back. Toodles, little one.'

Hate Post Like Post