Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First OOC post in YEARS
Famine of the Vile Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-28-2019, 08:34 AM

You really CAN'T say never with efedding can you? I thought this was all behind me but here I am posting the first two rp's for this place in what, ten years? I forget how long it's been but it's nice to see the first place I called home still alive and kicking.

I can't say this is a permanent thing but I'll have fun while it lasts.

So to catch those of you who don't know me up to speed....

My name is Robert, I've been efedding since 2005 (off and on) as Famine of the Vile. For a while I was Jensen Kent but Famine has always been the one character I felt most comfortable with.

I live in Orlando Florida and have been great friends with guys like Rigg, Page, Ranma and the Ryan Bros for at least 10 years now.

I'm a cigar aficionado, enjoy a nice bourbon, coffee, weed and am a professional comic illustrator and graphic designer.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell. There's more to tell but that's all personal stuff so no need to go there.

I'm looking forward to facing whoever they decide to put me in a match with so let's have some fun telling great stories with even greater matches.

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Famine of the Vile's post:
Ned Kaye (07-28-2019), Noah Jackson (07-28-2019), theNewBreed (07-30-2019), Tony Santos (07-28-2019)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

07-28-2019, 09:31 AM

Firstly, welcome back. I wasn't around when you were but I enjoyed your RPs and looking forward to reading more.

Second.

(07-28-2019, 08:34 AM)Famine of the Vile Said: professional comic illustrator and graphic designer.

Anything people might know that you've worked on?

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-28-2019, 09:36 AM

He drew a Green Lantern cover with my face instead of Ryan Reynolds' once.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-28-2019, 11:04 AM

(07-28-2019, 09:31 AM)Noah Jackson Said: Firstly, welcome back. I wasn't around when you were but I enjoyed your RPs and looking forward to reading more.

Second.

(07-28-2019, 08:34 AM)Famine of the Vile Said: professional comic illustrator and graphic designer.

Seconded.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-28-2019, 09:58 PM

Glad we could fight but we will.fight again old man 😉

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-29-2019, 05:23 AM

(07-28-2019, 09:58 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Glad we could fight but we will.fight again old man 😉

I never refuse a challenge Gilmour.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-29-2019, 05:26 AM

(07-28-2019, 09:31 AM)Noah Jackson Said: Firstly, welcome back. I wasn't around when you were but I enjoyed your RPs and looking forward to reading more.

Second.

Nope. Nothing for a professional company or anything like that. I'm currently working on my own graphic novel but I mean professional like I get paid to draw stuff for people here locally. There are two shops that carry my artwork. One is a cigar shop and the other is a boba tea shop.

And thank you by the way. I don't think they were great rp's but it's been a while since I wrote so hopefully the rust will be gone by the next match

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-29-2019, 05:27 AM

(07-28-2019, 09:36 AM)James Raven Said: He drew a Green Lantern cover with my face instead of Ryan Reynolds' once.

I did! You still have that?

Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

07-29-2019, 04:57 PM

This fed is becoming an ad for the AARP.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-29-2019)
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-29-2019, 05:24 PM

I resemble that...

... wait.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-29-2019, 06:53 PM

Orlando sucks. Tampa 4 Lyfe.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-30-2019, 07:25 PM

(07-29-2019, 06:53 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Orlando sucks. Tampa 4 Lyfe.

How dare you sir?!

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2019, 05:55 AM

This is just known fact. We have Ybor City, what do you have? Church Street? please.

Oh you have a soccer team now? And the Magic? That's adorable. The NFL, MLB and NHL say hi.

UCF is in the middle of its 15 minutes and will soon fall back to Earth. Go Bulls.

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

07-31-2019, 03:12 PM

(07-31-2019, 05:55 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: This is just known fact. We have Ybor City, what do you have? Church Street? please.

Oh you have a soccer team now? And the Magic? That's adorable. The NFL, MLB and NHL say hi.

UCF is in the middle of its 15 minutes and will soon fall back to Earth. Go Bulls.

Is this a sports?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-31-2019, 08:20 PM

(07-31-2019, 05:55 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: This is just known fact. We have Ybor City, what do you have? Church Street? please.

Well, let's see.....We have Disney, Universal, International Drive which is probably ten times better than Ybor. While not as historic it's still better. Sports teams? I couldn't care less. What do you have? The Rays?! LMFAO! Good luck getting a championship with that sorry team. Other than Busch Gardens there's really nothing exciting. I've never heard anyone from out of town say "Man! We need to go to Tampa!"

Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-31-2019, 08:25 PM

I'm from around Dallas. We have heavy traffic and a high crime rate in the city.

Help.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

07-31-2019, 09:11 PM

(07-31-2019, 08:25 PM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: I'm from around Dallas. We have heavy traffic and a high crime rate in the city.

Help.

At least it's not Chicago!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Famine of the Vile's post:
Ned Kaye (07-31-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-01-2019, 03:32 AM

(07-31-2019, 09:11 PM)Famine of the Vile Said:
(07-31-2019, 08:25 PM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: I'm from around Dallas. We have heavy traffic and a high crime rate in the city.

Help.

At least it's not Chicago!

I resent that!..... I mean Chicago isn’t all that bad, just you know what besides all the murder , corruption and over crowding.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-01-2019, 07:08 AM

That's because they all died from old age sitting in traffic on Colonial.

(07-31-2019, 08:20 PM)Famine of the Vile Said:

Well, let's see.....We have Disney, Universal, International Drive which is probably ten times better than Ybor. While not as historic it's still better. Sports teams? I couldn't care less. What do you have? The Rays?! LMFAO! Good luck getting a championship with that sorry team. Other than Busch Gardens there's really nothing exciting. I've never heard anyone from out of town say "Man! We need to go to Tampa!"

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-01-2019, 12:34 PM

(08-01-2019, 07:08 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: That's because they all died from old age sitting in traffic on Colonial.

(07-31-2019, 08:20 PM)Famine of the Vile Said:

LMFAO! Touche sir. Touche

Hate Post Like Post