Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Pressure... (Originally posted 2/28)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-07-2019, 05:50 AM

Playin’ Catch Up

A few weeks ago, VV found a package outside of her hotel room. It contained, of all things, one of her discarded tampons and a note. The note professed the senders love and referred to the two as soulmates. A few nights later VV would find a new note. This time it was taped to her front door. This note warned that little girls shouldn’t travel alone. Obviously somebody was playing mind games with her. VV first suspected Tommy Wish of sending the notes. After all, she did have a match with him at that weeks Savage with the Xtreme championship on the line, and being a creepy fuck bag is kind of his whole shtick. However, that match came and went, but the strange events continued. As time went on, VV came to realize that whoever was stalking her probably wasn’t Tommy. He’s more of a direct creep afterall.

Soon the nightmares would begin. VV dreamt of herself, as a little girl living in an early 1700’s era village. At night, the village was plagued by a monster, a beast if you will. This beast had set its sights on her.

Those nightmares have continued to grow worse over the last few weeks.

The stress of having a stalker is bad enough, but add to it the stress of defending a major championship twenty-four-hours a day, seven days a week…

Pressure...

”I think I’m in too deep.” VV said in a soft, yet broken voice.

Jessica wanted to speak up and say something, anything to comfort her, but she just didn’t have the words. So instead, she sat quietly and listened as VV seemed to have a breakdown right in front of her.

”I never should have left home. I should have stayed in school and went to collage like you did. At least then I wouldn’t have to deal with all these creeps trying to take my championship and cup a feel in the process.”

”PUH-LEASE, Do you know how many creeps try to grab my ass everyday?”

She was trying to lighten the mood.

”Yeah? How many of them hide in your room and watch you sleep?”

It didn’t work.

”How many of them have pinned you to the ground with their bare sweaty ball sacks?”

Like at all.

”Oh here’s one. How often do you find yourself constantly looking over your shoulder? Or checking the closet before bed? Do you HAVE to look in the back seat before you can climb into a car? Do you look at strangers and wonder which one could it be? Which one is the one that’s ruining your life?”

Now feeling bad for trying to make light of the situation, Jessica tries to apologize.

”Ashley, I’m so sorr…”

But VV doesn’t even let her say it.

”You should be!”

Suddenly and without warning, VV breaks down completely. She buries her face into her hands and begins sobbing uncontrollably.

”I didn’t mean to…”

And once again, Jessica just doesn’t have the words.

”What was I thinking!?!”

“I thought it would be so easy. I’ve been watching wrestling my entire life. I used to practice the moves on the neighborhood kids. Did I really think that I could just sign up for some lousey three month training course and BAM, I’m a full fledged wrestler?”

”What are you talking about? You’re a great wrestler! You’ve yet to lose a match AND you’re the Xtreme champion! What more could you ask for with a career spanning roughly half a year?”

VV wipes the tears from her eyes and takes a few deep breaths, trying to regain her composure.

”No… I know, but that’s not what I meant.”

”Then what do you mean?”

”It’s just… You know how many times I’ve seen some really messed up stuff happen on a wrestling show? This one time, Shane and his gang of merry misfits flew into an arena with a helicopter and proceeded to mow down people in the crowd with machine guns. Jim Caedus was straight up murdered last year, and then just the other week he’s walking out on TV. Heck, once I even watched as Peter Gilmour won the Universal championship. The point is, messed up crap happens all the time, but you never really get it until that kind of stuff starts happening to you!”

”Yeah, I can see that… Listen, I really have no idea what you’re going through, but you shouldn’t give up on your dream just because some asshole has decided to make you his obsession. You’ve worked hard and as a result you’ve already accomplished far more than anyone ever thought that you would. Hell chick, even I thought you were mental when you told me that you signed with the XWF, but I have to admit, you’re a natural. Don’t let some obsessed stalker drive you away.”

VV looks to Jessica confused.

”Quit? I never said that I was going to quit!”

”They way you were talking, I figured that you were thinking about quitting and going back home?”

”Heck no! I said maybe I should have listened to my parents. I didn’t say that I was giving up! What kind of girl would I be if I just tucked tail and ran the first time things got hairy?”

”A normal one?”

VV jumps off of the couch and strikes a superhero like pose.

”I’m anything but normal! I’m a professional wrestler!”

She says with a chipper tone.

”You know, sometimes I think that you need to be on pills.”

VV raises an eyebrow with a look of confusion.

”Pills? Why would I take pills?”

Jessica shakes her head in disbelief.

”Weren’t you JUST crying like five seconds ago?”

”Yeah, and?”

”Now all of a sudden you’re striking poses and acting all… Carefree and happy?”

”Okay, and you’re point is?”

Jessica shakes her head once again.

”It’s just not normal dear…”

”Oh…”

She says as she ponders her actions. After a moment, VV squints her eyes and smiles.

”Well I did say that I’m not normal!”

”Don’t change, like ever.”

VV begins twirling around like a bored child.

”Don’t plan on it!”

”So, are you excited?”

And she continues to twirl as she responds.

”About what?”

”DOLLY, SILLY!”

Suddenly VV stops twirling and gets a little more serious and somber.

”Oh yeah, with everything else that’s been going on with the stalker and all of the attempts on my championship, I guess that I forgot that I have a match with Dolly Waters this Saturday.”

Jessica shakes her head with a look of disbelief.

”Considering the fact that all you ever used to talk about was how much you wanted to be like Dolly Waters, how could you possibly forget that you have a match with her?”

And VV begins twirling around again.

”Dunno, just did I guess.”

Jessica watches on for a moment. She almost admires the way that VV seems to live in her own little world.

”So you’re not excited to face Dolly?”

”Not really…”

”What??? Why not?”

And VV again stops twirling and looks Jessica dead in the eyes.

”I don’t want to hurt Dolly.”

”It’s a wrestling match, it’s sorta your job to hurt her.”

VV slumps her shoulders and falls backwards into the couch.

”I know, but I really don’t wanna…”

Jessica sits there for a moment contemplating what to say next.

”You know, I think you’re looking at this all wrong.”

”Oh yeah?”

”Yeah! You shouldn’t think of this match as you and Dolly trying to hurt one another, but instead as you getting an opportunity to measure yourself against your idol. This honestly should be a dream match for you!”

”No, I already know how I measure up to Dolly.”

”You do huh?”

”Yeah…”

Jessica waits for VV to elaborate, but after a few moments pass…

”AND!?!”

”I mean, I’m still in the XWF. I’m still defending my championship every single…”

[Image: fla-tout-302x252-s5-01_127903-24589452-302x252.jpg]

In a flash the front door swings open. Before anyone has time to react, VV is knocked to the ground from a super speed spear and Velocity V attempts the pin!

ONE…

TWO….

Not taking any chances, and still not fully aware of what’s even happening, Jessica grabs the vase from the end table next to her and smashes Velocity V over the head with it, knocking him unconscious just as VV kicks out!

”Oh my god…”

Yep…”

VV says as she stands up and dust herself off.

”He’s one of those wrestlers, right?”

”Yeah, he’s a lesser known guy. I think he had like two matches, maybe less.”

Jessica examines Velocity V a little closer. She notices that he’s still breathing and as a result, she breathes a sigh of relief.

”So they really do just try to pin you anytime huh?”

”Yep, and here lately they’ve mostly been complete losers like this guy. I think they figure that if they can catch me by surprise and win the Xtreme championship, maybe it can respark their careers or something.”

”And you just fend these guys off twenty-four-seven?”

”That’s how I remain the champ…. Duh!”

VV sticks her tounge out at Jessica before smiling playfully.

”Okay… I think I understand why you were having a breakdown now…. WOW!”

”Yeah, life sucks sometimes, but all you can do is put up your dukes and fight to make it better, right?”

”... I think I’d just drop the title and disappear off the face of the planet. Especially considering that those defenses are the least of your problems with some crazy wacko stalking you.”

”Yeah, I know a girl who did that once. Oddly enough she was in the same situation as me, except for the fact that she knew who her stalker was.”

”I feel like you’ve told me this one before…”

”I sure have! She’s my opponent in the first round of this tournament.”

”I should have known it was Dolly Waters. I swear you’re obsessed with her!”

”Oh come on! How many kid wrestlers do you know that can actually kick butt? Dolly is awesome!”

”But she ran away from her problems over a year ago, right? So how awesome can she be?”

”She had her reasons. I mean, she was kidnapped and locked in a cage. I don’t imagine that’s something that’s easy to overcome.”

”Didn’t Chris Chaos try to kidnap you and sell you to a sex trafficking ring? You overcame that just fine!”

”Oh yeah! I guess I AM BETTER THAN DOLLY!”

VV seems to get super excite over the idea that she is better than her idol. I mean, wouldn’t you? VV hops off the couch and begins twirling in place again.

”I’m better than Dooooolly!”

Jessica buries her face into her hand.

VV continues to twirl in place.

”OKAY I GET IT!”

VV snaps out of it and looks to Jessica startled and confused.

”Wha?”

”Did you get into my candy stash?”

”Ummm... “

VV tries to act innocent, but the truth is written all over her face. Besides, she’s acting like a hyper child… That’s a tell tell sign that she’s ona sugar rush.

”Okay, I might have eaten all of the M&M’s…”

”Seriously!?! You know how you get when you eat suga…”

SMASH!!!!

Suddenly a big biker looking fucker kicks his way through the front door!

”HEY CUNT, DADDIES TAKING THAT BELT, AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU’VE GOT TO GIVE!”

IT’S SEBASTIAN DYKE! …. Oh lord....

”What the fuck?” Says Jessica who is astonished that this big burly man has a voice that sounds so similar to hers.

Sebastian Dyke reaches into his trenchcoat and reveals a sixteen-inch long rainbow dildo. He smacks it against the palm of his hand a couple of times while smiling so wickedly that Peter Gilmour just got a hard on and doesn’t know why.

”Oh not YOU again!”

Jessica jumps up off the couch and stares at Dyke in horror.

”VV, who the hell is this guy!?!”

Dyke takes the dildo and swings it like a flapjack, conking Jessica on the head and knocking her over the couch to the floor below.

”Now, back to…”

VV uses the coffee table to spring into the air and connect with “EAT DEFEAT” a perfect five star dropkick square to the mouth of Sebastian Dyke!

Dyke crumbles and falls to the couch. VV then grabs Dykes waist band and pulls his pants down exposing his ass to the world just moments before shoving his dildo up in that bitch with extreme prejudice!

[Image: screen-shot-2014-03-26-at-11.13.54-am-650x367.png]

”That’s for putting your sweaty nuts on my face!”

Just then Jessicia peaks over the back of the couch.

”Om my God… Ewww…”

VV grabs her Xtreme Title and throws it over her shoulder.

”He deserved it!”

As the scene fades to pink.

PROMO

"Okay, so I’m super stressed right now and I don’t even know. Really, I’ve got a ton of crap going on, but I’m expected to talk trash against one of, if not my all time favorite wrestler?”

“How?”

“How am I supposed to go about doing that guys?”

“Which one of the monkeys backstage thought that it’d be fun to force me to step into the ring with Dolly Waters, my idol?”

“I bet whoever it was, he’s getting a good chuckle out of this whole ordeal.”

“So who was it? Atticus Black? Smoking Bob? Vinnie Lane!?!”

“Vinnie, are you trying to get me back for stealing your soda?”

“Whoever it was, I don’t know what you expected to come from this.”

“Did you think that I was going to come out and talk about how when Micheal Graves set his sights on Dolly Waters, she hightailed it out of here as quick as she could?”

“Did you expect me to talk about how Dolly sounds by making a big deal out of the fact that she hasn’t had a Universal Title shot in three years while glossing over the fact that she JUST returned from a nearly two year hiatus?”

“Maybe you’re expecting me to rub it in that even though I was considered a knock off Dolly when I debuted on XWF television, I’ve now actually managed to accomplish more in six months than she has in her entire career?”

“Yeah, that sounds right. I’m sure you’d love to hear me rub it in her face that I’ve already tied her Xtreme championship reign, and come midnight, I will have beaten it entirely!”

“But that can’t be all that you expect can it? No, of course not. I’m sure that you’re also hoping that I point out that I am just eight days and one defense away from earning that case, and then elaborating on how that case pretty much guarantees that I will get a shot at the Universal Champion before she does.”

“Well the jokes on you guys. I’m not doing any of that!”

“Instead, I want to say to Dolly Waters that it’s an honor to have this opportunity to step into the ring with you. Most people would probably write this match off as nothing special just because it’s round one of a tournament, but not me. This match is everything to both of us! For me, it’s an opportunity to stand toe to toe with someone who I’m a fan of. So much of a fan that you actually inspired me to get into this crazy business to begin with! I’ve watched over the years as you’ve had to overcome obstacle after obstacle. A good for nothing father. The untimely death of a friend. The fiendish obsession of another wrestler. Life didn’t just give you lemons. It whipped out it’s dong and took a long steamy pee right on your head, but here you are back in the XWF just begging for more!”

“I know what kind of fortitude that takes. I know that, at times, it can feel like you made the wrong decision when you decided to lace up those boots. I know all about the self doubt. The questioning am I good enough? Do I truly belong? Though my career isn’t as rich as yours, we’ve both been forced to face similar obstacles. You had a mentally ill man stalking you, trying to kidnap you. He claimed he loved you, but we all know that he only wished to hurt you. Oddly enough, a similar situation has been ongoing with me for a while now, and let me tell you… the fact that you’ve returned to the XWF to try an reignite the absolute fire career that you had before all that crap started proves to me just how much you want to succeed in this business…”

“But the fact that I’m still standing here, defending this title, and fighting in this tournament, well that goes to prove that I’m already better than you.”

“I don’t say that to be mean or to hurt your feelings. I still love you and I still admire you, but just because you were my hero doesn’t mean that I want to be like you… No… I want to be better than you, and this week at Savage, I get my chance to try and do so.”

“Till next time…”

“BUH-BYE!”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019