Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare Results - 2/27/19
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2019, 02:15 AM

WEDNESDAY 27TH FEBRUARY 2019
THE XWF CONTINUES ITS NEW ZEALAND TOUR

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

MASTERMIND'S MANSION, WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

Cameras fade in to Wellington, New Zealand. The Capital City of New Zealand, and in particular Mastermind's mansion. It shows the whole view of the outside of his Mansion, and then it goes inside straight to his infamous Gym. He has had renovations done on it recently to coincide with hosting the XWF at his home. It now can fit more people than usual, like half of a stadium. The Gym is filled with fans of the XWF. New Zealand fans, fans who have flocked from overseas for the events in Australia and now New Zealand, and of course Mastermind's hard loyal fans.

Suddenly the arena goes dark. Then 'Monster' by Ememim and Rihanna starts playing on the big screen that has been installed. The fans start to go crazy. When the lights come back on Mastermind can be seen at the top of the Entrance way that he has built along with backstage that copes with a locker room for every single XWF Competitor competing on Warfare tonight. The crowd goes even more crazy. He starts walking down to the ring, gets inside, grabs a microphone, and heads to the middle of the ring. He waits for the noise of the crowd to die down, which it doesn't, but after a few more minutes the fans get the idea and start being quiet.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to my Mansion."

The crowd goes wild.

"As you can see I've had modifications done to my gym just for tonight, and to accommodate each and everyone of you, the best fans in the whole world."

The crowd roars at this point.

"I'm glad to host this rendition of Warfare at my place, and I'm glad to be also guest refereeing tonight all matches. It's going to be fun."

The fans start clapping.

"As you are aware, a few weeks ago I lost the Television Championship to that clown Hanari Carnes."

The crowd starts booing.

"I know I know. I had to lose it sometime, after all I did make it as far as the 2nd most longest in the history of the XWF Television Title reign with 129 days."

The crowd starts clapping.

"Now I needed a well deserved break after losing to the clown. Let me just say I'm glad that he was beaten last Saturday. The way he acted with the belt tore everything apart from when I had it. And that's disrespectful to me. But then along comes the cocky son of a bitch Donovan Blackwater and wins the title, to make it look more respectable."

The crowd doesn't know whether to boo or cheer to this remark.

"Let me just say congratulations Donovan. I know we have our differences, and I know at some point in the future if you are still the Television Champion then I'm coming for you. But I have bigger fish to fry for the forseeable future."

The crowd starts cheering.

"After tonight I'll be heading straight to the States where I will make my come back match in the first round of the King of The Ring Tournament, against Kid Kool. Won't that be an epic match."

The crowd starts cheering like crazy.

"My main focus is the tournament and then winning a title should I come up short in the first two weeks of the tournament. I'm not quite sure if I'll focus on reclaiming the Television Championship or go after something different. I'll decide when the time is right."

The crowd starts chanting "Something different..... Something different.... Something different." this makes Mastermind smirk his infamous smirk which the crowd reacts with a large cheer.

"Maybe but that's for the future to sort out. But for tonight lets begin Wednesday Night Warfare shall we. I may have a surprise for you lot later on in the show. I'll stress the word... May. So without further a due......."

Suddenly 'Just the Good Old Boys' by Waylon Jennings hits the Sound System and from the back steps Smoking Bob Williams. Mastermind is amused at this interuption. The fans go crazy as SBW walks to the ring, and gets inside, and heads straight for Mastermind. Mastermind smirks, and shakes hands with SBW before SBW walks over to the ropes and grabs another microphone from a worker. He then heads back to the center of the ring, and Mastermind walks to the corner and waits.

"Sorry Mastermind to interrupt you on your special night, but I'm just out here for a short minute to let you know of some changes happening to Wednesday Night Warfare."

The fans suddenly go into a hush, as they smell trouble.

"No no it's nothing major. We had a directive from Management that the show needs to change to resemble the future. Saturday Night Savage did it this weekend just gone with new fancy logos and so we are doing it as well with Wednesday Night Warfare. So if you please. As from here on in the new logo for the Wednesday Night Warfare World Tour will be:"

SBW points to the big tv at the top of the stage. A logo appears on it.

[Image: njCtaTS.png]

The crowd ooos and aaas, and Mastermind seems to be impressed he is clapping.

"And when Warfare eventually makes it back to the States after it's tour of the U.K and Europe, the logo will be:

Once again SBW points to the screen.

[Image: Pv80tR7.png]

Once again more Ooooos and Aaaas, from the crowd. And once again Mastermind is seen impressed in the back ground. Clapping.

"So with that out of the way, ladies and gentlemen we need to pay for some sponsor money, when we come right back we'll kick start Wednesday Night Warfare with our first match. Good luck Mastermind on your Refereeing duties."

Mastermind nods to SBW as the cameras fade out to commercials.

MATCH #1:
Raphel Blackwater
- vs -
Job Ber Wan

Winner receives a shot at the Hart Championship Next Warfare
and
Special Guest Referee: Mastermind

All three brothers emerge, with Raphael Blackwater, in the lead. Pausing briefly, the brothers look around at the exuberant crowd, with immense entertainment. Sharing an amused glance to one another as the fans scream. From there they walk in unison to the ring, occasionally separating to approach a random fan that's losing their mind. Clearly, enjoying the effect they have on the crowd, the Brothers Blackwater continue onward. Once they reach the ring, two of the brothers hold up the bottom rope, as the intended participant for the fight slides into the ring. That brother then takes his place in the squared circle and awaits his opponent, while basking in the cheers from the audience. Raphael looks at Mastermind who is in the middle of ring and nods to him. Mastermind smirks back.

Suddenly there is a small explosion on the ramp, and Job Ber Wan walks straight through the explosion and heads straight to the ring. He looks at both Ezra and Donovan on the outside of the ring, and then jumps on the apron and gets inside the ring. He walks over to a spare corner, and just waits there.

Already in the ring, Mastermind approaches both gentlemen with a stern, serious look upon his face. Mastermind is a strict, no nonsense kind of fellow and today shall not be the exception to that standard. With a quick nod to the official bell ringer, this match for the contendership for a shot at the Hart title, begins.

Job Ber Wan, initiating the start of this contest of combat, drops down and swiftly catches Raphael with a Leg Sweep. Raph goes down. Hard. Job Ber Wan does not hesitate for a second, delivering multiple stomps to Blackwater's abdomen and chest. Steel attempts to grab one of Wan's legs, while doing his best to block Wan's attacks. Job Ber is not having any of that and simply kicks Raph's hand away. Quickly changing his tactic, Job Ber Wan executes a Standing Senton. Except right before he connects, Raph rolls out of the way. Wan's body collides with only canvas, flopping about like a fish out of water as a result of the impact that did more damage to him than intended. An ambitious Raphael climbs to his feet and seizes the opportunity. Tearing Wan from the canvas, Raphael tosses him off to the ropes. Job hits the ropes and comes soaring back towards Raphael, to be taken down with a Flying Forearm Smash. The entire ring shakes from the tremendous force backing Raph's impact and Wan surges on the canvas in agony.

From there, Raphael greets Job Ber Wan on the canvas with a Leg Drop. Followed by a Texas Cloverleaf. Pulling the hold tight, Wan screams out in pain as Blackwater smirks. Seemingly satisfied with causing the immense suffering upon Job Ber Wan, Raph yanks the hold even tighter. Wan's hand wavers above the mat. A look of desperation in his eyes. He struggles and squirms, the anguish and torment, literally radiating off of him, Wan turns his sights to the ropes. If only he could reach them. A hopeless hand extends outward. Straining with all his might, Job Ber uses every ounce of his energy and it pays off! Job Ber Wan grasps onto the bottom rope and the hold is broken. With a disgruntled huff, Raph releases the hold and backs away.

Both men instantly locking up, just as soon as Wan rights himself into a standing position and shakes off the cobwebs.This conjoined status doesn't last long, before Wan delivers a hefty headbutt. Causing Raph to back up from the blow to the bridge of his nose, Wan takes him down with a Spear. Expertly executed, it sends Raphael crashing into the ring post. After which, Wan proceeds to mount Raph as he begins to serve up an onslaught of brutal blows to Blackwater's head and chest. Just utterly wailing on Raph in a rapid fire style succession. Over and over again, Wan goes into what seems to be a psychotic fit of rage, his hits just as crazed and frenzy filled as his eyes appear to be. They're practically bulging out of his skull. Out of pure distress in the situation, wanting to cease Job Ber Wan's frantic assault, Raphael shifts into steel. That's right folks. Raphael Blackwater transforms into solid steel.

Wan screams out in agony when his fist connects with Raph's steel jaw. He may have even broken it, the way he was swinging, with all that intensity and power backing his blows. The sheer impact and force behind Wan's fist might have been enough to shatter it on Raphael's solid steel head. There's no time to think on that though cause while Wan holds his trembling fist in unbelievable torment, Blackwater projects himself upward and catches Wan with a Headbutt. Job Ber Wan immediately falls off to the side, his eyes glazed and expression blank. Raphael rolls over and covers Job Ber Wan for the pin. Transitioning from steel to flesh, in midst of this process.

Kickout!

How the fuck did Job Ber Wan kickout. The man looked like he was completely dazed and totally out of it. Might have even been concussed. There's no way to be sure. A smart man's gamble would be to assume that he did receive a concussion but without a medical professional on the scene, that's all one can do is assume. Gingerly rising to his feet, Job Ber Wan stumbles a tad and nearly topples over. Mastermind asks the man if he needs the match to be stopped and Wan waves Double M off. Shaking his head about, Job slaps himself in the face and then with a sudden look of determination, he charges at Raphael. Taking Steel down with a Clothesline. Yanking Raph from the canvas he quickly hits him with - Pile Up (Pile Driver into a Senton Bomb)! Then Job Ber covers Raph for the pin!

Shoulder up!

Both men get to their feet. Job Ber Wan dives toward Steel in an attempt to connect with a Spear. However, Raphael halts his trajectory, with a Big Boot to the midsection. Catching Wan before he falls, Raph sends Job Ber Wan straight to the canvas with a Chokeslam! Lifting Job back to his feet, Blackwater puts him right back down again with - In the Shadow of Total Domination (F-5)! Wan's body rocks the canvas and the whole ring shakes like an earthquake was taking effect. It seems Raph put a little backbone into that one and the result was epic. That's his superhuman strength kicking into effect. Not only did the ring shake but Wan's body also indented into the canvas a little bit. In the center of the ring there was a Job Ber Wan sized crevasse. Raphael Blackwater covers Job Ber Wan for the pin.

WINNER: RAPHAEL BLACKWATER

Mastermind helps Raphael to his feet, and gives him a handshake. As Raphael starts celebrating, Mastermind then helps Job Ber Wan to his feet, who doesn't look to be in no mood for a hand shake, but before he can react, Mastermind knees him in the stomach, and sets him up, for a DDT, which he delivers harshly. Mastermind gets up, and Raphael looks on with a bemused look on his face. Mastermind walks staunchly over to the ropes, grabs a microphone, and walks back to the fallen Job Ber Wan.

"That's pay back for what you did to me last year. Get out of my ring."

Security guards climb into the ring, and grab Job Ber Wan, and haul him out of the ring, as the cameras fade to a commercial.

MATCH #2:
"El Pantera" Alejandro Rivera
- vs -
Kid Kool

Winner receives a shot at the Hart Championship Next Warfare
and Special Guest Referee: Mastermind

"Los Mandados" begins to play. ALEJANDRO RIVERA steps out of the entry curtain looking at the audience with his trademark confident smile. He walks with a swagger down to the ringside area. He takes his time walking to the ring steps and climbing them. He climbs up to the second turnbuckle, looking around at the crowd with his usual smile before dropping off the ropes into the ring awaiting his opponent. He takes a quick look at Mastermind, and just nods to him.

"Dance Hall Days" by Wang Chung hits and the fans pop big time as hot pink and lime green laser lights shine all over the stage! " #koolioz " appears on the X-Tron in lime green over a hot pink background, as Kid Kool bounds from the backstage area and through the curtains, sending his fans [the so-called 'Kool Kidz'] into a frenzy. His girlfriend follows not too far behind as Kool rushes down the rampway, tagging hands along the way. He slides into the ring under the bottom rope, before hopping to his feet. He unclips his hot pink-framed shades from his eyes, attaching them to the collar of his shirt...

Nash walks up to the ring and blows a kiss to her boy, who returns with a kiss of his own. He bounces off the far set of ropes, then the other, before hopping up to the top turnbuckle, procuring his cell phone and clickng the red button to take a quick vid of the jubilent XWF Galaxy for his YouTube video blog, " #TheKoolKidz " with Kid Kool!! He then pockets his phone, before rolling out, and walkng up to a young fan, holding up a "#1 Kool Kid!" sign... Kid Kool places the sunglasses over the kid's eyes, as they beam wth joy! Kid Kool smiles, before rolling back into the ring and preparing for the match. He walks by Mastermind and says something on the way past. The two will face each other at the first round of the King of the Ring tournament in a few days over in the states.

Both men meet in the center of the ring, glaring each other down as Mastermind signals to the official bell ringer and this fight to determine the contendership for the Hart title... begins!

Right off the bat an eager and opportunistic Kid Kool, catches El Pantera with a mean left hook, followed by a quick, sharp right. Then a hard knee to the ribs that causes El Pantera to double forward, clutching his abdomen with both hands. His agony only amplified when Kool hits him with a Double Axe Handle to the spine. El Pantera goes down. Greeted with nothing but a face full of canvas. Kid Kool continues the brutality with several swift stomps to the back of El Pantera's skull. After which, Kool runs off to the ropes, ascending them with ease. He takes position and pauses to pose as the crowd goes wild. Kid Kool then leaps in the air. Launching into a perfectly executed Frog Splash. The audience gasps in anticipation of this epic move's aftermath. However, the crowd reacted too soon. For mere seconds before impact, Alejandro Rivera rolls out of the way. Kid Kool only connects with canvas. Surging on the canvas from the sheer abrupt impact, Kool is unprepared for El Pantera, when he bounds up to his feet, thanking Kool for all the "love" and "affection " that was shown thus far, by delivering a Fist Drop to Kool's cranium.

Alejandro Rivera's fist to Kid Kool's face was like the shot heard around the world. Not only does it echo through the arena, the mighty blow also busts Kool, wide open. His nose gushing blood like a faucet. Kid Kool recoils on the canvas, his hand instinctively flying up to his nose. Once again he is unprepared for El Pantera, when the man reaches down and rips him from the canvas. Coinciding with this, El Pantera puts Kid Kool back down, with a Sit-Out Body Slam! El Pantera makes the cover!

Kickout!

Kid Kool kicks out!

Both men rise to their feet, simultaneously and immediately start trading blows. Neither achieving the upper hand, this persists for several minutes and then the tables are turned in Kool's favor, when he delivers a low blow, out of nowhere. Alejandro Rivera grabs his injured maracas and drops to his knees. Only for Kool to catch him with a Standing Drop Kick to the face! Now its El Pantera's turn to bleed. The drop kick to the face was just what it took to bust El Pantera wide open. Now both men have been bloodied. Yet Kool isn't finished there. No, KK yanks El Pantera up from the canvas by his hair and sends him straight back down with - Kool Beanz (Twist of Fate)! Kid Kool hooks the leg and makes the pin!

Shoulder up!

Once again both gentlemen get to their feet at the same time. Both men appearing bloody and breathless. El Pantera lunges towards Kid Kool and gets him with a Short Arm Clothesline. Kool goes down and Alejandro wastes no time, grabbing him up by the hair, Rivera delivers several knee strikes to Kool's stomach and ribs. Holding onto the 80's loving icon, El Pantera prevents Kool from falling over while unleashing absolute savagery. After he worked over Kool for a while, El Pantera executes another Sit-Out Body Slam. El Pantera covers Kool for the pin.

Kickout!

Alejandro Rivera slams his fist on the canvas in frustration. Both men climb to their feet. El Pantera goes to kick Kid Kool in the midsection but Kool manages to catch Alejandro's foot. Kool tosses Rivera backwards and El Pantera falls onto his ass. Kid Kool is right after him, with a Roundhouse Kick to the chin that plants El Pantera, flat on the canvas. Rushing to the ropes, Kool climbs them and mounts the top turnbuckle. He then leaps in excellent formation, catching Pantera with a Senton Bomb! It does not end there! No! It does not! Kid Kool is on his feet within seconds and ready to attack! Grasping Rivera by the head, Kid Kool performs an outstandingly executed The Kid Kutter (Diamond Cutter/RKO)! Closely followed by covering El Pantera for the pin!

Kickout!

El Pantera kicks the fuck out!

Now it's Kool's turn to become overtaken with rage. He swore that he had Pantera beat. That's not what El Pantera believes as he gets to his feet, shaking away the cobwebs. This time it's Kool to act first as he charges straight at El Pantera, attempting a Spear. Alas his plan is foiled, when El Pantera dodges out of the way. Kool crashes into the post on the other side of the ring and El Pantera is right on his tail. Spinning Kid Kool around El Pantera hits the 80's enthusiast with a barbaric knee lift to the face. Reopening the flood gates that is Kool's nose. El Pantera doesn't hesitate to continue the damage with not one, not two but three more knee lifts to the face! Alejandro Rivera holds a clearly damaged Kool up in place, refusing to allow him the solace of the canvas against his body, El Pantera performs a solid Powerbomb! Kool's body thunders against the canvas and Rivera flies off to the ropes. Within seconds El Pantera mounts the top turnbuckle and then... he soars. Flight of El Pantera! Pantera covers for the pin!

Kickout!

Unbelievable! Kool manages to kick out! Both men are at their wits end. Their bodies are spent and their minds are in absolute turmoil. Both men now lay on the canvas, just trying to muster the energy to rise. Suddenly Kid Kool gets to his feet first followed by El Pantera. They seemed to lock one another up, light they do in boxing, but then out of no where Kid Kool musters the energy for Kool Beanz - a.k.a Twist of Fate, and delivers it. That's all the energy that he has, and as they both on the ground again, he lays one arm over the body of Pantera, and Mastermind starts the count.

WINNER: KID KOOL

MATCH #3:
"El Pantera" Alejandro Rivera
- vs -
Drezdin

2nd Chance Match

Rivera is still in the ring after his match with Kid Kool. Mastermind checks on his condition and Rivera just says he wants to keep on going.

The arena goes completely dark...TNT by AC_DC begins to play then the lights start to pulsate. Pyro goes off and the lights come back on admist the silence of the crowd who are in awe over the sheer size of Drezdin. He starts walking down the ramp yelling out 'IT'S GO TIME!'. He stops at the end of the ramp to take a deep breath. He approaches the ring, grabs the rope ring rope, gets unto the ring apron, goes over the top rope then walks toward ALEJANDRO RIVERA mumbling something that deeply angers PANTERA. He walks back o the middle of the ring, raises his left hand as second round of pyro goes off. Mastermind gets in the middle of Riveria and Drezdin and gets them to go to their respective corners.

ALEJANDRO RIVERA and DREZDIN are in the ring staring daggers through the other. The tension can be cut by a knife. [DING DING] The bell sounds and we're off. PANTERA and DREZDIN circle one another pure loathing written on each man's face. EL PANTERA is the first to strike moving in with a double leg takedown. DREZDIN is caught off guard, and EL PANTERA goes for a quick cover.

Kickout

both PANTERA and DREZDIN makes their way up to their feet only to be hit with a knee to the face. PANTERA holds him in place landing knee after knee alternating from DREZDIN'S body to his head. DREZDIN makes it to the rope and PANTERA is forced to take a step back. DREZDIN throws a massive right hand, but PANTERA ducks out of the way kicking DREZDIN in the stomach, he goes for an irish whip, but DREZDIN reverses sending PANTERA off the ropes big boot to PANTERA'S face. He goes for the cover.

Kick out.

EL PANTERA manges to roll out of the ring. He walks around clearing his mind while DREZDIN waits inside the ring. PANTERA slides in the ring quick. DREZDIN moves in for the quick attack. PANTERA uses the biggest dog on the playground's momentum against him sending him over in a hip throw. DREZDIN gets back up quick, but is caught off guard with a flying punch by the former X-treme title challenger. DREZDIN is knocked back in the corner. ALEJANDRO climbs to the top rope delivering five fast paced punches before DREZDIN throws him off. PANTERA rebounds up to his feet again leaping onto the big man with more blows to the head. Once again with ease DREZDIN throws ALEJANDRO backward. PANTERA, not willing to quit, comes in one more time, but DREZDIN was ready and gets his feet up into the chest of EL PANTERA.

PANTERA hits the ground again, and DREZDIN with another cover.

Kick Out

DREZDIN getting annoyed, pounces with wild punches to the PANTERA'S ribs and head. PANTERA covers up, but fights his way out of the position, and after getting caught in a headlock, makes his way to a standing position and circles out. DREZDIN looks at him in frustration. PANTERA starts feinting punches. DREZDIN looks throws, PANTERA ducks, DREZDIN swings around, Destructor d--- DREZDIN blocks, D.T.D connects. DREZDIN into the cover...

WINNER: THE BIGGEST DOG ON THE PLAYGROUND - DREZDIN

MATCH #4:
Peter FN Gilmour
- vs -
El Principe

2nd Chance Match - A do over from last Warfare - If Peter want a shot at the Hart Championship he must promo.

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of DADDYS FALLEN ANGEL by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his wife Maria Brink come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and kisses Maria as they wait his next victim. Peter walks over to Mastermind and starts trash talking him. They both have a history against one another but after a few seconds of Mastermind not reacting, Peter calms down and walks back to his corner.

The opening riffs of Deafheaven's Dream House begins to play, and all in the arena go silent as the arena begins to darken, and all spotlights shine on one man walking from the back and kneeling, looking down calmly. As the drums begin to kick in, the man - El Príncipe himself - bolts up as the arena blasts in white and gold as El Príncipe looks out to the crowd. The two forces in the arena stare at each other as the crowd cheers or boos for him. Finally, wasting no more time as his manager, Klaus Alfssen walks out behind him and tapping him on the back, El Príncipe sets forth walking calmly as the guitar riffs and screamed vocals rock the arena. El Príncipe steps into the ring slowly, analyzing the situation before him as he takes a deep breath, bounces on his toes and gets ready for the match. He looks across at Mastermind and gives him a quick nod.

The bell rings and we are underway. Gilmour makes his way over from his corner, with a sick smile and a wicked wink towards his valet Maria, putting his flowing hair up in a pony tail.

El Principe looks very energetic, bouncing around near his corner before turning toward the floor and taking in a few more words of advice from his manager Klaus. The masked man nods in agreement then faces Peter Gilmour again.

Gilmour bulrushes Principe, trying to catch the pastiest luchador ever off guard with a clothesline, but Principe is too quick and ducks underneath. Principe hits the ropes and on the rebound runs at Gilly, appearing to be lunging for Gilmour's upper body. But at the last second, and with an uncanny amount of precision, Principe goes downstairs with a basement dropkick to Gilmour's right knee!

The knee buckles and Gilmour hits the mat hard, Maria gasps while Klaus applauses. Gilmour tries getting back up, but Principe is behind him now, sending a stiff kick to the back of his knee. Gilmour falls again, and as he tries to stand, his opponent again takes out the knee from behind. This time Principe doesn't allow Peter to stand, instead grabbing the softening right leg, sending another kick to the knee before locking in...

A SHARPSHOOTER!

Peter is screaming in pain and seems totally overmatched. Principe wrenches backwards on the hold, using his right elbow to send a few sharp smashes into Gilmour's knee while the hold is still locked in. Mastermind rushes down beside Peter, pleading with him to see if he wants to continue the match. Gilmour, the tough sonuvabitch, will not relent. He works his way up to his forearms and starts pulling his way over to the ropes, but Principe is able to readjust, and sit back down on the lower of Gilmour's back, wrenching the hold even tighter this time.

Peter lifts his hand up, he might be read to submit! But instead of hitting the mat, Gilmour puts his hand in his own mouth, biting down on his knuckles. This sharpshooter is locked in perfectly, there is no way in hell Gilmour will be able to reverse this!

But suddenly! Up on the apron now is Maria Brink! She seems to be trying to enter the ring, this grabs the Mastermind's attention, but also the attention of Klaus, Principe's manager. Klaus tries pulling Brink off from the apron, but Maria kicks back with her high heel, sending the spike of her dress shoe right into Klaus' eye!

Principe breaks the hold and runs over toward the apron to check on his friend, but the ref stops him at the ropes, urging Principe not to leave the ring, all the while Brink is on the outside taunting the masked man with a series of swears and middle fingers. The Mastermind stands firm between Principe and the ropes as he continues to scold Brink. Gilmour hobbles up to his feet and rushes Principe! Going for another clothesline!

But Principe ducks and Gilmour crashes right into Mastermind! Sending the official flying out of the ring and knocking him out cold! Gilmour stands there in disbelief for a moment. Maria's eyes widen.

But out of nowhere! Principe dives off of the turnbuckle going for a diving Hurricanrana!

BUT WTF NO!

IN MID AIR GILLYCUTTER OUTTA' NOWHERE!

El Principe is down and out!

But Mastermind is still knocked out on the floor! Gilly sits up on his knees looking pissed the fuck off, but Maria looks over at him...

A SADISTIC SMILE!

Maria pulls out a steel chair and slides it into the ring to her lover. Gilly grabs the chair and starts teeing off on El Principe! Chair shots to the legs, to the back, to the ribs and to the head. El Principe has been taken completely out of the match and appears to be struggling to breathe!

On the outside, Mastermind is starting to get to his feet, but not for long! Maria grabs another chair and smashes the seat of it over Mastermind's head. It appears as if the chaos will continue!

Gilmour starts undoing the back of El Principe's mask! He's going to show everyone who the masked man really is. Underneath, Principe has been busted open from the chair shots! The blood making it even easier for Gilmour to slide the mask off! The crowd starts screaming! My god we're all about to find out who El Principe really is!!!!

But no!

Klaus, looking out of just one eye enters the ring and cracks Gilmour in the back with the chair. Gilly stands, a sick smile on his face as he walks towards Klaus. Peter rips the chair away from him and flinches at Klaus. Klaus goes to cover his head, leaving his throat wide open, Gilmour sends the top of the chair right into Klaus' neck.

Gilmour is holding the chair and turns around to finish off El Principe...

BEAUTY AND MISERY!!!!!!!

EL PRINCIPE LANDS HIS SIGNATURE 360 ROUNDHOUSE KICK! SMASHING THE CHAIR INTO GILMOUR'S SKULL!

PRINCIPE COVERS!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAIT! MASTERMIND IS JUST NOW GETTING TO HIS FEET!

MARIA TRIES KEEPING MASTERMIND AWAY BUT THE BIG MAN HAS HAD ENOUGH! HE PUNCHES MARIA RIGHT IN THE FACE, KNOCKING HER OUT! THE CROWD GOES WILD!

Mastermind slides into the ring!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Mastermind stops! Gilmour just barely get's his shoulder up!

Pinrcipe, slaps the mat in frustration, but wobbles his way up to his feet and makes his way over to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top and sizes Gilmour up! HE DIVES OFF INTO A BACKFLIP!!!!

WINGS OF ICARUS!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER MID AIR GILMOUR CUTTER CATCHES ELPRINCIPE MID FLIP!!!!!

HOLY SHIT! BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!!! BOTH MEN ARE A FUCKING BLOODY MESS! THIS HAS BEEN A WAR!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASTERMIND STARTS HIS COUNT!

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilmour turns on his belly looking for El Principe to make the cover, but he's facing the wrong way.

4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klaus climbs up on the apron begging for El Principe to get on his feet.

6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gilmour drags over to the corner.

8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAIT!!!!!

Gilly uses the ropes to get to his feet!

Principe is just now getting up to one knee. Gilmour looks over with disgust and roars! Gilmour rushes Principe, shoves his head between his knees! Hooks his arms!

DEATHSTRIKE!

NO! ELPRINCIPE FLIPS GILMOURE OVER HIS BACK!

GILMOUR LANDS ON HIS FEET!

EL PRINCIPE IS TURNING AROUND!

BEAUTY AND MISERY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE ALMOST LIFELESSLY FALLS ONTOP OF GILMOUR FOR THE COVER!

WINNER: EL PRINCIPE

As the show comes back from commercial, suddenly there is static.

[Image: EnNulyp.gif]

Appalling images flood the screen, and a low pitched wail can be heard from.....somewhere.

[Image: vtrv06k.gif]

[Image: wWRYIXS.gif]

More Static.

[Image: KijMcrK.gif]
[Image: QQNMeXC.gif]

The screen cuts to black and when it fades back to the boiler room, Chaos, with matted, disheveled hair and a crazed look in his eye is staring at the camera.

[b]"So the ghost of Jim Caedus has come to play? The man the world forgot about wants to come back to haunt me some more.......heh....heheh.....hehehehehhehee......hehhaahahahahaha"

He laughs in almost a cackle.

Then, out of nowhere.....he grabs his hair and begins to pull on it, punching himself in the forehead while hes at it.

"NO! NO NO NO THIS ISN'T REAL! I KILLED YOU! IIII KILLLLLLEDDDD YOUUUUU!!""

He has drawn blood on his forehead now and looks back with a maniacle look at the camera.

".....and you killed the only thing I've ever loved in this world. You kept it from me, and now you're here to rub it in my face................

I KILLED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chaos lets go of his hair, panting. He suddenly, in the blink of an eye, is back to a calm demeanor.

"Oh Jimmy......Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy.........how I've missed you. How I'm looking forward to this.........how I'm.........."

The screen cuts to black.

[Image: fnkmq4t.gif]
[Image: GNLELPb.gif]
[Image: imuaqsZ.gif]

[Image: iXhOnjg.gif]
I'm Waiting, Jim. I'll see you soon."
[Image: RcZ9Xc6.gif]

Before Warfare goes to another commercial people are heard to say: "My god, Chris Chaos has officially snapped."

[Image: lmjMMnQ.png]
FOR THE XWF HART CHAMPIONSHIP

Arthur Grey
- vs -
Dolly Waters ©

Championship Match for the Hart Title
and Special Guest Referee: Mastermind

[/b]

Acid Rain By Liquid Tension Experiment hit's the Arena's sound system and Arthur Grey walks from the back to the ring. He walks past Mastermind, and gives him a handshake as a sign of respect, and then heads over to his corner.

Dolly Water's music hits and Dolly walks out onto the stage, holding up the Hart Championship and walking down the ramp, and jumps into the ring, ready to take on Grey. She looks over at Mastermind and gives him a nod.

The two begin in the ring. Special guest referee Mastermind stands between the two, already looking tired from all these matches he's reffed. He then calls for the bell to signal the start of the match.

The reigning champ wastes no time exploding from the corner wanting to end this quick and immediately tries to blindside Grey with Running Waters! But Arthur ducks underneath in the nick of time; Dolly lands in the corner and quickly turns on heel and leaps to Grey nailing him with a diving hurricanrana; The two hit the canvas but both sharply get their feet, Grey wobbles as he stands but can't take a breather as Waters keeps with the aggression and charges Grey once more but Arthur quickly side steps and sends Dolly over the ropes!

Water smashes against the outside and Grey is quick to get onto the apron and runs into a diving elbow to the outside! The elbow lands square onto Dolly's abdomen and she crumples holding her stomach; Grey winces on the ground landing hard himself. The pair rise around the same time, Grey throws a right hook to Dolly's temple which she replies with a strong uppercut to Grey's jaw. Mastermind decides to keep a close eye on the pair and leaves the ring himself. Grey counters a strike from Dolly into an arm lock and transitions into a rear naked choke. Dolly struggles in the hold and forces Grey towards the roaring crowd behind the barricade, Waters gets closer and closer as her face turns bright red before getting a foot against the makeshift barricade and kicks off the railing, bowling over Grey and flipping into a pin! Mastermind sighs looking to the ring and then the pair before huffing and counting.

Quick kickout! Arthur stands up with speed and grabs a rising Dolly by the collar and tights before launching her towards the 'entrance ramp' and Waters falls in the throw. Grey walks over to Dolly to grab her again but Waters with quick thinking thumbs Grey's eye causing him to reel in pain. Dolly gets to her feet and leaps onto Arthur with a Lou Thesz press! Dolly throws right after right hard into Grey's face busting open his brow. Dolly backs away from Grey egging him on in a cocky taunt, mimicking the belt around her waist. Grey dizzily looks to her on the ground and dabs at the trickle of blood running down his face. He smacks the ground and rises to meet Dolly.

Getting in her face, the two talk shit to one another for a moment, backing their way up the ramp; Grey ends the words with a heavy haymaker knocking Waters far away and plunging to her knees; Arthur takes advantage and sprints towards Waters delivering a big boot to her head! Grey slows his sprint and notices he's entered at least one of Mastermind's living rooms. Grey looks around and sees a small marble bust on the table in front of him; he grabs it and looks behind to a stern Mastermind.

"Don't you dare." The Master of Minds mouths.

He looks to Dolly struggling to her feet and smashes the bust to pieces over her skull! The crowd gets hyped as they begin to crowd the entrance way, blocking the path back to the ring. Mastermind covers his eyes in terror and growls in frustration. Arthur pushes Waters over and goes for the pin. Mastermind takes a deep breath and counts the pin.

KICKOUT!!!

Waters shoves Grey away clutching the back of her head as the blood stains her blonde hair.

Grey gets to his knees and takes a breath. He stands once more and guides a crawling Dolly towards the living room, spilling blood along the white carpeting much to MM's dismay. Grey grabs Dolly and begins to throw her against the 50 inch TV against the wall but Waters stops in her tracks and gets herself free, pushing Grey against the television! Smashing the screen, Waters falls to the ground as the TV falls from its wall mounts and crashes down onto Grey. Mastermind throws his hands against his temples in shock.

"The TV is Pakaru! You stupid fuck wits!"

Dolly looks to him in confusion holding her head wound her attention turns to a battered Grey crawling from under the rubble of the pieces of electronic entertainment. Dolly grabs Arthurs head and pulls from up and with a scream of rage headbutts Grey with might! The two stumble back from one another; Dolly shakes the cobwebs first and charges Grey but Arthur smartly smacks a table over in front of him, smashing a lamp, and Waters topples over it and tumbles into the glass doors leading to the balcony, hitting her back against the doors.

Grey quickly picks Dolly up, Waters gives a swift punch to the gut which reels Grey but he powers thru and...

CRITICAL HIT!

The brainbuster drops Dolly Waters onto the glass of the TV screen, Grey refuses the pin instead stumbling to his feet and paces away, putting his hands on his knees and lies in wait for Dolly to rise. The crowd begins to chant for the end of the match.

Waters slowly stands on wobbly knees, blood covering her body.

She begins to turn.

Arthur sprints.

AND...

ANKLE LOCK! Dolly flips Grey's attempted Stormrage into an ankle lock!!!

Mastermind gets into position in front of Grey. Arthur screams in pain from the hold, his face in the rubble of MM's living room; Waters gets the lock in as tight as she can as she forces her head to stop falling as the blood rushes from her wound.

Arthur curls his fingers, his hand ready to tap!

Waters leans back applying more pressure. Veins pop from both competitors heads!

Grey bites his lip his hand mere inches from the floor.

But determination takes over!

Grey gets some leeway and turns in the lock, kicking Waters once more against the cracking glass doors. Waters slumps against the door, breathing heavily; Grey crawls to the couch leaving a bloody handprint as he begins to stand. He turns limping to a fading Dolly. Grey tries to gain speed but only hobbles towards Waters, Grey goes for a strike but Dolly falls to the ground her eyelids falling and Grey's hand goes through the glass and falls through onto the balcony with the momentum; Grey leans bloody coated in shards of glass against the railing of the balcony. He peers over the edge to the 12 foot drop, he lifts himself and turns.

RIGHT INTO A DROPKICK FROM DOLLY WATERS!

Grey goes diving over the balcony and lies broken onto the grass of Mastermind's lawn. The crowd chant.

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Mastermind is taken aback, wondering whether to call the match as him and Dolly look down at Grey but to their surprise Grey crawls forward and begins to push himself up. The crowd, somehow all around MM's mansion begin to applaud Grey's resolves. Waters however feels differently, as she steps onto the railing of the balcony. The crowd roar and applause, she steadies herself as Arthur gets to a knee.

Grey slowly stands to his feet, almost falling over. He looks up.

Only to see Waters on her way down.

SIMPLY STUNNING!!!!!

From 12 feet above! Dolly Water nails the diving frontflip stunner! She transitions into a pin! Mastermind counts from the balcony above along with the crowd.

3!!!!!!!!

Dolly retains! Dolly retains!

Winner AND STILL HART CHAMPION - Dolly Waters!

The two competitors collapse away from one another in a pool of blood collecting on the grass. Mastermind only stares in disbelief from above at the war these two went through and the damage they caused to his home.

OOC: Special Mentions to all of the Writers that helped make this show. Without you guys it would have been really hard.

So thanks to:

The Brothers Blackwater
Dolly Waters
El Pantera
and Atticus Black

And sorry for the lateness of the results, I pride myself getting them out as early as possible, but this lateness had no choice but to happen. So once again thanks for everyone waiting in patience.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Arthur Grey Offline
Ah. So you are as dumb as you look.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2019, 04:22 AM

Arthur grunted as he rose to his feet. The pain of the match was making him unbalanced but he was able to stand up straight. Blood covered his face like a crimson mask, the ref came running up to give the Hart title to Dolly but before he could. Arthur grabbed the title from the ref and looked over it. He gave a chuckle and smirked.

"Next time."

He said before walking over to Dolly and placed it on the champion. He patted the belt.

"Good job kid. You are a champion. Now, go for the Universal. You have what it takes."

From there Arthur started to walk away and as he did, he lit up a cigarette as a medical team came rushing over to him and Dolly, but Arthur told them to bugger off.

"Fuck, I've fallen from that height before. God damn that hurt.."

He spit out a large amount of blood but just kept walking off smoking his cigarette.

ooc// That was fucking great. I loved all the matches but of course I loved Dolly and I's the most. Made us look strong as fuck. Great job to everyone who put it together, thank you.

2/0/1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arthur Grey's post:
Kid Kool (03-09-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-28-2019, 06:42 AM

Good match but I get fucked over again. The stop clearly said if I did a promo I'd be granted a Hart title shot. How does that prick get a shot and I don't??

I guess I know what I gotta do..

Hope those 4 jerks have life insurance

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Arthur Grey Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-28-2019, 07:41 AM

(02-28-2019, 06:42 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Good match but I get fucked over again. The stop clearly said if I did a promo I'd be granted a Hart title shot. How does that prick get a shot and I don't??

I guess I know what I gotta do..

Hope those 4 jerks have life insurance

"You still have to win the match. You fucking wanker. Dolly beat me. So does that mean I get the Hart title? Fuck no mate. Work your ass off like the rest of us."

2/0/1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Arthur Grey's post!
Kid Kool (03-09-2019)
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2019, 07:59 AM

(02-28-2019, 06:42 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Good match but I get fucked over again. The stop clearly said if I did a promo I'd be granted a Hart title shot. How does that prick get a shot and I don't??

He won?
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-28-2019, 08:07 AM

"AWWWWW!

I'm blushing!

Peter wants a shot at my heart! Valentines Day was like two weeks ago though.

Plus, I'm shocked that yer' not going to address Mastermind knocking yer' woman slick the fuck out. What type of man lets that shit just slide by?

Arthur, good match. You keep on fighting, yer' getting a lot better. Now if y'all will excuse me, I think I need some stitches in the back of my head."

Dolly peaces out

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-28-2019, 08:38 AM

Oh dear don't worry I won't hurt you. I got big plans for you..

As for the others.. . I have no remorse...

And to Arthur and darius... suck it

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Arthur Grey Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-28-2019, 08:43 AM

"You're not going to do shit Gilmour."

2/0/1
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-28-2019, 10:25 AM

keep thinking that

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-28-2019, 02:00 PM

[Image: tumblr_od5mctWDMu1qheg26o3_250.gif]

"Oh wow. I won. So totally surprised by that outcome. I mean, it's not like I predicted that or anything."

"Now, I get to go on to face a little girl, another gimp and a guy that's just recently come out of a coma."

"Excellent."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-09-2019, 05:28 PM

Kid Kool is backstage in his locker-room, sighing heavily from his hard fought victory. He lifts his gaze to the camera, speaking as he stretches a bit.

KK: Pantera? Sorry 'bout your damn luck budooskie. I know you were so focused on picking up the 'W' and a shot at the Hart title, but you're just not 'machismo' enough to take down the Kid!! XD Dude, you made for a fantastic stepping stone. Congrats on eventually fading into obscurity! Rock on, brah!!! ^_^ Sooo ready to claim another XWF strap... seeya soon Kool Kidz! ;)

KK smirks, lifting his hands in the devil horns sign, as the cam fades out...

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post