Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "CCPE Cannabis Cup 2022" RP Board
Unapologetic...Maybe
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-15-2013, 11:28 AM Tongue  Unapologetic...Maybe -->

Alright, i may had broken some rules with in this Establishment about putting some one out, i am sorry for that. I am also sorry for not eating dinner with you crane, maybe after our match, we can hit it off at McD's or something. It's all on me after our match, but i know you are not going to be easy this Warfare. I kinda like you too; but do you think i care how much you think you are going to be a soft spot to me? Or how much we spend time in the gym?, and i have no idea were your hand has been for 15 years. So, after i beat you Ben, i'll just realize how much you want this business to thrive on excitement like when Pro Wrestling was the ish before 2011-2013 Era. So Ben, i hoped you enjoyed your el pollo with your el water, because i would really hate for you to puke in a middle of that ring. I'll see you at Warfare, buddy.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post