Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Zombie Goo! ~Life~Death~Afterlife~ The Gift of Everlasting Evermore - With a Catch!
Nyx Nephthys Offline
I'll put a spell on you...

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-22-2019, 11:59 PM

"That's the first time anyone has ever asked me something like that. Ever. And your explanation for needing it was so thorough."

Zane Norrison said this as he sat back in a swivel chair, next to a desk with a computer on it, located inside the little office that was just off from the examination chamber for corpses. His first reaction when I requested his semen was to laugh and look at me like I was insane, before coming in here to call for security. Naturally I followed close behind, stating my case and explaining why I needed such a commodity. Which only caused him to pause momentarily, uncertain as to what he was going to do next, I whispered an incantation and turned his phone into a frog. The initial shock of that made him drop back into a swivel chair, leaving me with the opportunity to restate everything that was already said, with the added proof that I was indeed a sorceress. A close example to what happened when I described that to Vinnie Lane, with the exception that I wasn't asking for his semen and I didn't turn his phone into a frog, I gave him a potion that allows him to double himself for short periods of time, so that he can take naps throughout the day, without Roxy being the wiser.

"Does that mean that you'll allow me to have what I requested?"

"No!"

Laughter filled the room as Zane retrieved a cigarette, immediately igniting it. He took a pull and slowly released a cloud of smoke.

"Are you supposed to smoke in here?"

"I'll put it out as soon as I here an objection from the clientele."

Pause.

"I'm sorry. Does this sort of thing bother you?"

"No. I smoke cigarillos and my boyfriend smokes cigarettes."

"Boyfriend. That's funny."

With a smirk, Zane took another pull from his cigarette and put his feet up on the desk, allowing his chair to tilt back even further.

"Why is that funny?"

A poof of smoke.

"Does your boyfriend know that you're here asking me for my zombie goo?"

"No but I doubt he'd have an issue with it."

"Ah. How very progressive of him."

"He would more than likely know why I asked for it and if he didn't, I would explain. After which, he definitely wouldn't be bothered by it. He knows I'm an enchantress, the territory comes with obtaining ingredients that are often times... questionable."

"Nice way of putting it. He must be a very understanding guy."

"For the most part... yes, he is very understanding but I suppose that goes both ways with us, he has his interests and I have mine. We try to give each other space and room to breathe while understanding that aspect."

"And what are his 'interests'"

"He likes to kill. Commit murder, in whatever sort of scale or capacity, suits his fancy at the time. It goes hand in hand with the fact that he also has a blood lust. Beyond that though, I think he's really trying to find a calling, since he's still getting back on his feet after being trapped in the Realm of Madness, for a couple of years."

"Sounds like quite the catch."

"He is! Don't judge because he doesn't fit a certain standard."

"You mean like not being a guy that's a serial killer."

He was smirking as he raised his eyebrows in order to emphasize his sarcastic response. Then quickly cast his eyes down, his teeth giving a brief tug at the ring in his lip as he shook his head.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to judge, I'm not really one to talk anyway. I steal and eat the brains of the recently deceased. "

Eyes perked back to me, he softly laughed.

"We all have our 'things' I guess."

Another drag from his cigarette, Zane gradually allowed the smoke to filter from his mouth, while he appeared to assess something over in his thoughts.

"What you asked me for..."

"Your semen."

My straightforward words caused him to snicker, momentarily closing his eyes as he tilted his head to the side.

"My zombie goo. What will you do with it? I know you said it's an ingredient and it can be used for many different things, from potions to incantations but what will you use it for? Specifically."

His focus on me, he shifted his head to the other side. So that it was positioned in a such way, that it allowed him look up, directly into my eyes. A small sort of clever smile, accenting his face. Almost flirtatious in a way but considering the subject, I doubt it was intentional.

"I don't know. I always find that it's best to be prepared for whatever may come your way."

I could see that he was trying to stifle a laugh, ultimately failing he lifted a hand and covered his mouth, still I could see it filling his eyes. For a zombie he had very expressive facial features. I rolled my eyes and continued speaking.

"That wasn't my intention to have it come out that way."

Full on laughter, this time I laughed too, I couldn't help it though. I blame Zane, he brought it out of me, when he lost it.

"Stop. I am not meaning it that way. I meant that you never know what could occur and it's best to be ready for anything, at all times. Whatever gift or ability that you have, should be honed to perfection and anything that can be used in your arsenal, needs to be available. I'm a sorceress, my power comes from the spells that I cast, can't make magic if I don't have all the tools."

"Okay."

Slightly nodding to himself, he took a drag from his cigarette and let his feet fall from the desk as he sat forward.

"I can appreciate that."

"Does that mean you'll provide..."

"Yes. I will give you a sample of my semen. On two conditions."

"What?"

"You can't make another zombie with it."

"Wasn't my intention but alright, I won't make any more zombies. I promise."

"Good."

"What's the other condition?"

"I want you to create an antidote. In case, I accidentally bite someone or accidentally pass on this infection to another being... however that might happen, I want that individual to be able to kill the disease before it spreads."

"How noble of you."

"Yeah well, just because I'm cursed, doesn't mean I want anyone else to suffer the same fate."

"I understand and I will do my very best to comply with your request."

"I have no doubt that you will."

"You know, that might require you to come to New Orleans for a visit, to test my potion out, in order to see if it works."

"I think that can be arranged. Pending..."

"What?"

"The means of acquiring my meals."

"Oh don't worry, I got a guy for that. You'll be okay."

"You have a guy for brains?"

"Duh. Dillinger. My boyfriend. If he's going to slaughter people, you might as well eat their brains. Hey, they'll be fresh too, not frozen. See? Double the reason to visit New Orleans. I know, you don't like the idea of killing people but you won't be killing anyone, per se. Dillinger will. You'll simply reap the rewards. If anything you'll be giving their deaths a meaning, they'll be saving New Orleans from a potential zombie outbreak."

"When you put it like that... I will for sure, take you up on your offer and visit you."

"Awesome."

There was a sudden burst of elation that I felt, curious... why did that make me this happy?

"Soon Tommy Wish, we will meet in the ring. Tomorrow night, you have the opportunity to not only face a former Bombshell champion but you will also see what it is like to take on an enchantress. Mistress of spells and conjuration. Although, that's not the only thing that makes me a force to be reckoned with. No, I'm quite skilled in the art of combat. Just ask Jenny Myst, not only did I beat her but afterwards she recruited me to be her, right hand gal. Enforcer and general protector. I wonder Tommy, has anyone ever called upon your services for such a task? Asked for your aid or requested that you be by their side to provide back-up? I'm going to assume that has never happened in your entire career with the XWF and do you know why? It's not because everyone is against you, it's cause you're an odd duck that wants to isolate yourself. You don't get the immediate notice that you want, so you purposefully play the weirdo and push others away even further."

"It's sad really and rather a vicious cycle, unfortunately one you will never be able to break either. That's on you too. You won't let it happen for the same reason that it exists in the first place. I have faith though. If you hear my words and heed them. Maybe try not to say something that a chester molester might mumble from an ice cream truck that doubles as his home, while he watches kids in a playground and eats frozen treats. Or roll in the ring and interfere in someone else's fight, for the sole purpose of doing something inappropriately awkward and strange to a female. You might see a change in the general consensus. It won't happen over night but don't be discouraged. Rome wasn't built in a day after all. Be patient. Give it time."

"Meanwhile, focus on our fight and prepare yourself because you're definitely getting destroyed in that ring on Saturday. As I said before, you really don't know what you've gotten yourself into but that's okay, you'll soon find out. I hope you remember what happens tomorrow, Tommy. The day of reckoning will soon be upon you. All the pain and suffering that you endure can serve as a purpose though. Allow it to be your rebirth, so to speak. After I utterly destroy you and leave you a broken and bloody lump on the canvas, use your healing time, to look within and let that process envelope your mind as well. From the twisted, shattered remains and wreckage of your once healthy form, allow roses and vines to spring forth and recreate the vessel. Though your bones might be broken and the scars will run deep. The pain will be undeniably terrible and the memory of your brutal beating shall be haunting. For many a night to come after our match. Let the results be the thing that permits you to not only mend yourself but grow."

"See you tomorrow night, Tommy."

[Image: jrjPfuF.jpg]

1x Bombshell Champion (Won title BEFORE any actual set match. Yes that means I technically "debuted" already a champion)
Edit Hate Post Like Post