Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 10:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Un paseo por el infierno, una visita a la celda.
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-22-2019, 04:24 PM

The car tires crunched over the pebble-laden dirt road. The air was stagnant, despite being so close to the ocean, and a temp was in the low 80s, but felt hotter due to the humidity in the air.

A Spanish-Language reporter hired by the XWF sat in the passanger seat, looking out the open window at the sheer hell that lay before him. He had been given the assignment of "Getting to Know Hanari Carnes", sort of an embedded type of piece leading up to Savage, and the more the engine hummed, the more he regretted it. This guy was born and raised in Florida, and even though Florida had its rough patches it was nothing like what he was witnessing in Santo Domingo.

The following Dialogue (and all further dialogue) is in Spanish. This is the translation:

"Welcome to Santo Domingo" Hanari said, "the tourist destination halo with the bowels of the Caribbean in the center."

The reporter shook his head. This was really 2018 in what was conisdered a moderately "established" country?

"This is the only paradise I have ever known."

[Image: lnbwkUB.jpg]

People actually lived this way, survived this way. Hanari didn't seem phased by this at all, in fact he felt rather jubilant to be home. The tires kept crunching. Hanari was supposed to tell the reporter the story of the fateful night from his first promo, but he didn't seem to have any intention of stopping.

"So, Hanari, the sightseeing is.....great....but I have a story to do on your backstory, and a lot of people are wondering about the night you got arrested for murder. Are you going to show me where it took place?"

Hanari grinned a little, adjusting the fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview mirror.

"Yes, Alejandro, but I have somewhere else, something else, to show you first."

The reporter gulped a bit, though he tried to keep it hidden as to not show Hanari his true feelings of nervousness.

After close to an hour more of driving, a giant white building appeared over the horizon. The fresh paint was almost blinding in the Caribbean sun, and the reporter couldn't help but squint.

[Image: CJV8IIW.jpg]

"This is it. This is where they took me" there was as much gravel in Hanari's voice as there was on the road underneath them. "This was my cell, my own personal hell."

The reporter didn't want to go any closer. All of the guards on the road leading up to the prison had machine guns, and all of them wore a scowl.

"This is where they kept the lady from Wales, who was booked for Voluntary Manslaghter, when she crashed into his motorbike with her 4x4 back in 2012. You remember hearing about that?"

The reporter shook his head, he was sweating now.

"She only served two but the conditions she was kept in were deplorable. Her husband was a Dominican citizen, and she didn't receive a fair trial. The only reason she is out is because they got up enough bail money. All the authorities care about here is money."

He pulled into the prison parking lot. "Come on, get out, we are going in."

The reporter hesitated, but it was his job, after all, to cover the Hanari Carnes story. He got out and followed him inside.

After a brief "tour" they came to an old part of the jail.
"This is where I was kept. They have used prisoners bail money to make a new section of the jail, but the poor bastards like me who couldn't get up the bail money right away were kept here."

The reporter peeked inside the now abandoned cell, and he felt the bile rise in his throat.

[Image: 7ApMUeD.jpg]

After touring the newer parts of the prison, which actually looked somewhat up to American standards, the reporter wanted to go. This place creeped him out. Sure, the prison was newer, nicer, and the prisoners were in better conditions now, but the fact that the jail was built on bail money just to lock more citizens away without fair trials made him cringe. Sure, it was better now, but was it really? Sometimes, reality is an illusion.

As they left the prison, the reporter looked back at the hell behind him.

[Image: 70swmbT.png]

He didn't look back again until they were out of the parking lot, and when he did he couldn't help but shiver again. Hanari, however, seemed un-phased.

[Image: cuKXP9M.jpg]

The areas they passed made him take Florida for granted. Even Liberty City and Overtown, Little Haiti, and Little Havana, some of the worst parts in Miami, were 5 star resorts to this place.

[Image: yQl753k.jpg]

[Image: YIdW01w.jpg]

After about another 20 minutes, they got to the lot where it took place. There were prostitutes everywhere, rebels in street clothes holding guns, "cops", and little markets set up.

[Image: qszvOfs.jpg]

"It was right here, in that open space, behind the woman walking there." Hanari said. "That is where he bled out."

The shack looked as if it had been there since the turn of the century, and with its pastel colors, a trademark of the Caribbean, it looked like it at one point had been nice.

"That car is parked in the very spot where he lay, the very spot where my life changed."

The reporter was nervous again, but now because of the mono-tone voice of Hanari, the lack of emotion anywhere inside him as he explained it.

"Right by that tire is where the glass bottle was that was used."

The reporter, now shitting his pants but needing a story, asked with a shiver in his voice, "so why did you kill him?"

To Alejandro's utter shock, Hanari began laughing. Laughing like he had just heard the funniest joke ever told on Caribbean soil. After a few belly-laughs, he looked at the reporter with dead eyes.

"I didn't kill him. I tried to help him. He died in my arms as I shouted to the heavens to keep him with me, and I got charged for it. Why? Because life in the Dominican is hell, but it is a hell that you expect. A hell I now welcome. A hell that Donovan Blackwater could never understand."

[Image: bqHJsHb.png]

[Image: 4b173to.png]

"Not quite sure which promo chu was watching when your panties got all twisted up in a bunch, chico, but it clearly was not Hanari's. Chu try to tough talk, make Hanari look estupido, but chu es making yaself look worse, holmes! Maybe it tis tha language barrier, and Hanari broken ingles, which would be anotha valid excuse to add to the long list chu make every week. Chu don't want to be lumped in wit ya family.....and Hanari didn't do that, mang. Pretty sure Hanari address chu as Donovan seveal time, mang, an' tha only reason he bring up your pathetic brother es because chu spend at least 5 full minutos defending his mistake! Why bother? Chu don't want to be lumped un wit him, then why bring him up at all? CHU PROMO FIRST, mang, and then chu back peddal after Hanari call ya out on ya crap. Chu don't want to be a single entity, then why es all of ya promo material in XWF "The Brothers Blackwater"? Chu es the epitome of a group, mang, and chu showed that by needed to come to ya hermano's aid when it no warranted. Chu es ust grabbing for straws now, mang, trying to find somethin' that sticks, something for people to take serious. And Hanari does want to see what chu all look like when paying attention, because if Ezra was distracted mang, Hanari feels bad. Hanari love a little competition, and Ezra provided zero. Maybe if he have another match with Hanari, and he es actually focused, it will take Hanari longer to make him tap than it did before. Who knows? All Hanari knows es that chu es a waste of time and breath, and Hanari gonna prove tomorrow night that chu and ya brother es very similar, chu both suck ass!

But let Hanari break down the language thing for un momento. Chu say it sound ' ' to talk in the third person, but chu must not know the language well, eh? If Hanari were to say the phrase "I am the best", en espanol, it woul' be "Yo soy el mejor". Yo es I en espanol. Would chu prefer Hanari say yo all the time? Or if chu use it for a future date reference....les say Hanari says "I am going to win tomorrow." Et es "Mañana voy a ganar". Voy, yo, all those things mang. Gurantee that woul' be more confusing to chu than a little third person. Hanari jus' try to make sure everyone understand him, so chu can thank Hanari for no confusing chu more than chu already seem to be wit life! I win. Yo gano! Grow up an' get over it.

Since chu es havin' such a hard time un'ersanding Hanari, Dejame explicar, or let me explain. Hanari DOES respect your title run, as he does any title run, because Hanari has learn quick how difficult it es to win an' to keep a title, chico. Hanari does have respect for that, but Hanari think that if chu was a tru champion, with a tru fighting spirit, chu would still be a champion en some capacity. Hanari never said the shot chu have at this belt es luck, go back an' watch. Chu won a number one contender match, so chu deserve it more than anyone else. But Hanari do no feel that chu es the best competitor he face, because chu es too cocky. Hanari know that a title can change aroun' here in dey snap of a finger, and he has to always stay prepared. There es a fine line between cockiness an disrespect, holmes, and chu tread that line like a tightrope walker at da circus! Chu es so cocky it es disrespectful. Chu make yaself out to be something chu es not, and that offends Hanari! Chu spend all this time pumpin yaself up, but chu give Hanari no credit. At least YO gave TÚ credit for bein' a campeón at one point. But Hanari es jus' chop liver to chu, eh? Estas loco! Chu HAS been reduced to being tha challenger for Hanari belt, chu has been reduced to being the mouthpiece for a familia of hermano's who made losing cool, and chu es the one who talks yaself up with no facts other than a title run to back et up. ONE title run, mang. That es all chu talk about. 84 days, 84 days, whaa whaa whaa. Chu sound jus' like Mastermind did. He held the title for 129 days. What happen? A rookie came in an took his crown. Days are nothin' but ink on a calendar, Donovan. It es the ability to want it, to desire it, to crave it every day tha' sets chu apart. Chu expect it, like Mastermind expected to win, and chu will lose. Hanari es blessed, as he said before, because this title was unexpected. Nobody thought Mastermind was gon' drop his title to someone in their second ever match, but he did. Mastermind took Hanari for granted, and he got his arm broke. Chu es taking Hanari for granted, and chu es gon get ya face broke. Hanari es not sleeping on chu, and he know that chu can pull the win off at anytime, so there es no champions advantage. Chu has to be ready to all times, and best believe Hanari will be.

When chu step into that ring, chu es in for da fight of ya career, da fight of ya life, and you es in for true Hell inside of a Cell, mang. Hanari can gurantee that!

[Image: nAW88S2.png]

[Image: 5p9oMUT.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post