Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Some words
Arthur Grey Offline
Ah. So you are as dumb as you look.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-21-2019, 11:59 PM

"Well well well. I'm going to be in second match here on Savage and it's my first ever tag match and I couldn't ask for a better tag partner in Lux and our opponents are a washed up jester and a rookie. Cadryn Leslie Tiberius and Natia Ngata. Now Natia is like me. We just started here in the XWF, so really there isn't much to talk about. The only thing I can think of is how sorry I feel that she got teamed up with a worthless piece of shit like Cadryn. It's not fair to her but hey, that's life right? We all can't be dealt good hands but I have a feeling this won't affect her too badly. She'll get over this loss and move on to become bigger and better than Cadryn. Again. I'm sorry you have a shit partner but that doesn't mean I won't have to kick your ass. I want to win and you're in the way. Again, that's life. I would hope you will give it your all. I don't want the victory just handed to me. What kind of shit is that? Boring. Give me the thrill of battle. I know you can give me what I want as for Cadryn. Well...."

"Cadryn, I have to know. Why did you even come back? What in your mind thought it was a good idea to come back to the XWF just to get your ass kicked week in and week out? You've already loss your first match back and it was to Lux and if that's the case. You're sure as fuck are not going to win this match, so you might as well add another loss notch to your belt. Sure you've had some good moments here in the XWF but that's all they have been. Small forgettable moments. Nothing you have done here means a God damn thing. No one remembers any of your title runs, no one remembers a single thing you've done here nor do they give a shit.

"You're just going to have to face it Cad. You're going have to see what everyone else sees when it comes to you. That you're a worthless piece of shit. Lux and I are going to kick the shit out of you. All you need to do is just take the beating. Not only are you fucking yourself over but also your partner. You fucking suck Cad. You're nothing but toxic waste. Shame on you. Shame on bringing your partner down. Fucking scum."

2/0/1
Edit Hate Post Like Post