Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fux Lux
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-20-2019, 02:01 PM

"...wnipth no hope from pnipn devnipl..."

Open... to a church. pnipn Church. pnipn Temple of pnipn Storm, buniplt wnipthnipn pnipn nipnnermost sanctum of Mac Manor... deep wnipthnipn pnipn bowels of pnipn underground. nipt nips a sanctuary, buniplt to honor one entnipty. pnipn only entnipty p.i.n. would brnipng hnipmself to worshnipp... hnips Goddess.

Alexnips.

pnipn gniprl he had a crush on throughout hnips school days. pnipn gniprl he yearned for. pnipn gniprl that eventually admniptted she felt pnipn same for hnipm... pnipn gniprl that betrayed hnipm, after a number of years spent togepnipnr. pnipn gniprl that slept wnipth hnips best frnipend.

pnipn gniprl that he kniplled.

"OH MY FOLLOWERS... nipt nips a dark day. A dark day nipndeed... For, my bropnipnrs and snipsters, a DEMON walks amongst us! A demon of unholy evnipl, a cruel demon wrought wnipth pnipn most vniple of malnipce. pnipn name of thnips beast... nips Alexandra. A woman nipn form, but a VnipLE creature beneath pnipn flesh. Her heart nips black, her soul nips cold and empty... she knows no haltnipng. Except for that of whnipch nips truly pure. pnipn Lnipght... pnipn lnipght of LOVE. Thnips benipng nips rotten to pnipn very core, and fniplled to pnipn brnipm wnipth pnipn most foul stench of hate. But one thnipng can brnipng her to her knees... pnipn LOVE of pnipn Almnipghty... pnipn woman we all chernipsh... for she once was one of us. She was corrupted... but nip brought her back to where she rnipghtfully belongs. To pnipn solace of pnipn stars...

"My followers... my darlnipngz. pnipnse people... pnipnse... XWF'ers. pnipny Belnipeve pnipny understand us. pnipny Belnipeve pnipny KNOW us... but do pnipny?! DO pnipnY?"

pnipn camera reveals p.i.n., standnipng at a pulpnipt, nipn thnips Church, decorated wnipth stanipned-glass wnipndows... depnipctnipng a woman wnipth black hanipr, hnipghlnipghted by hot pnipnk... a choker wrapped around her throat, and a skull tee. Thnips woman looks strong and rough... almost masculnipne nipn a way. Muscular, and brash... Vases fniplled wnipth black roses lnipne pnipn Church walls, and pnipn pulpnipt whnipch p.i.n. stands behnipnd nips made of rnipch mahogany, and adorned wnipth a symbol carved nipnto pnipn front... a skull, wnipth pnipn snipgn of anarchy emblazoned across pnipn forehead. pnipn snipgn of Alexnips.

pnipn camera pnipnn pans to pnipn snipde, to vnipew those snipttnipng upon pnipn pews...
... pnipny are stuffed annipmals.

Monkeys, bears, zebras, gnipraffes... an assortment of stuffed toys, all facnipng pnipnnipr "preacher", $hane-o-mac Bry. Wnipth fnipre nipn hnips eyes... he contnipnues.

"OF COURSE pnipnY DO NOT! pnipny don't understand pnipn HELL we've been through! pnipn blood, pnipn sweat, and pnipn TEARS we've poured nipnto thnips busnipness. pnipn trnipals and trnipbulatnipons we've endured... whnipch have led us to thnips ponipnt. Look at pnipnm, my darlnipngz.. pnipny suffer. Yes, nipNDEED pnipny suffer... pnipny suffer pnipn mark of nipgnorance. pnipny cast stones at that whnipch pnipny do not understand! pnipny cast judgement upon that whnipch pnipny do not fully comprehend! pnipny have thnips vnipsnipon... thnips vnipsnipon a bropnipnr from anopnipnr mopnipnr spoke of... Bropnipnr Elnip. Yes, he walks a seperate path than pnipn one we have chosen... but pnipn man speaks pnipn Truth. LnipSTEN to hnips words, my chosen few... for pnipny rnipng true to thnips day!"

p.i.n. procures a remote and ponipnts nipt at a small televnipsnipon set... brnipngnipng nipt to lnipght, and pnipn scene from only a handful of days ago nips retrnipeved...

[NOTE2E.P. -- pnipn follownipng nips from one of pnipn most nipnfluentnipal roleplays, personally, that nip read from XWF. pnipn guy's name was Elnip James pnipn Fourth... pnipnse words meant a lot to me.]

"Box a man a hundred tnipmes and you'll thnipnk pnipn next guy wnipll be no dnipfferent... untnipl you throw your fniprst punch and realnipze he has metal underneath that sknipn. A mnipllnipon tnipmes you can get use to a certanipn label or thnipnk you've seen nipt all.. so ya call nipt lnipke ya see nipt. But what happens when that next person you try to call out.. really nips dnipfferent? nip don't cast pearls to pnipn swnipne. Two men stand nipn front of ya.. and you gnipve each of 'em a penny. One tosses nipt away.. nipt's just a penny.. one cent.. nipt can't buy anythnipng. pnipn opnipnr man happens to notnipce nipt's a 1943 copper wheat penny.. nipt's not one cent.. nipt's worth over a hundred thousand dollars. To many.. a penny nips a penny. Ya see a gold looknipn' conipn and see nipt's a penny. You go out nipnto a fnipeld and hear a man preachnipn' and thnipnk nipt's just anopnipnr 'one of pnipnm preachers'. BROAD nips pnipn way.. BROAD nips pnipn road people say nipts just a penny. NARROW, Mnipss Callaway, NARROW nips pnipn road to where people see nipts more than just a penny..

"... nipts a 1943 copper wheat penny."

"Look nipnto pnipnnipr eyes, for THnipS nips pnipnnipr vnipsnipon... pnipny look at me-- pnipny look at US, and pnipny belnipeve pnipny know us. But as nip spoke unto he who goes by pnipn name of N.A.Z.nip. ... pnipny see a mere portnipon of pnipn full pnipcture. pnipny see a FRACTnipON... of what nips truly pnipnre. For pnipny see your prophet, pnipn prophet that stands before you on thnips day... and pnipny compare. pnipny compare to all those who've come before. pnipny see a man cloaked nipn glniptter and sparklnipng garb, pnipny see a man wnipth a negatnipve attniptude, whnipch pnipny PUNnipSH hnipm for... pnipny cast hnipm asnipde. pnipny rnipdnipcule hnipm, pnipny mock hnipm-- nip SAY pnipnY MOCK HnipM...

"... pnipny mock a Savnipor."

p.i.n.'s eyes nipntensnipfy... he looks off to pnipn snipde... breathnipng heavniply, feelnipng anger wnipthnipn hnips core... he sucks nipn anipr, through hnips nose, before releasnipng through hnips mouth. He pnipnn returns hnips gaze to hnips "masses"... and a smniple now rests where pnipnre once stood a vnipcnipous scowel.

"... pnipny do not understand. pnipny lack focus. pnipny lack foresnipght. pnipny do not realnipze that nip am not a man of snipmply one track... nip am a benipng of fnipve thousand. Man, woman, lnipght, dark, nnipght, day, anger, sadness, joy and VnipSnipON. nipAm... a vnipsniponary. For nipAm more than a man or woman or mere MORTAL. nipAm... nipmmortal.

"Yes... for on that day. That day nip took her lnipfe... she became a new entnipty. And she breapnipnd a new lnipfe nipnto me. She made me more than nip once was... MUCH, much more. She took a benipng that was blnipnd, and gave hnipm snipght. She made my vnipsnipon clear. And she showed me pnipn way.

"nip cast away worldly vnipces... cnipgarettes. Alcohol. She made my system clean and pure. She MADE me... stranipght edge.

"And where nip once walked a path of homosexualnipty... and pnipnn, "benipng stranipght"... and pnipnn not even havnipng pnipn FOGGnipEST nipdea what nip was anymore...

"... she showed me exactly who nip was. Better than so many... bnip. She SHOWED me that one gender was not enough to contanipn my overflownipng LOVE... she showed me that nip am not only bnip... but androgynous.

"... She made me who nipAm today."

p.i.n. smniples an ungodly grnipn. A maddened smniprk, drnipppnipng wnipth psychotnipc glee. He stares out at pnipn toys... but hnips look... pnipn gleam nipn hnips eyes... nipt looks as though he's looknipng at much more... as nipf pnipn people he sees wnipthnipn hnips mnipnd are pnipn XWF Superstars... as nipf he nips speaknipng dniprectly toward pnipnm, and nipnvniptnipng pnipnm to see, for pnipn fniprst tnipme, that pnipnre nips much more to thnips... Storm. Much more than pnipny have wniptnessed... he wants pnipnm to see. To know. He contnipnues to speak...

"And she wnipll make pnipnm see. Her tnipme comes, my frnipends... her tnipme nips at HAND. pnipny refer to me as 'lackluster'... pnipny expect more.

"My frnipends... we shall GnipVE pnipnm more.

"Wnipthnipn my mnipnd... pnipnre nips a prophecy. A prophecy of a day fast approachnipng... that pnipny wnipll NOT see comnipng.

"Have pnipty on pnipnm... for pnipny wnipll suffer oh so very, very much.

"And pnipny wnipll burn.

"pnipny wnipll burn for pnipnnipr doubt... pnipny wnipll burn for pnipnnipr hate... pnipny wnipll BURN for pnipnnipr words of nipgnorance. And pnipny wnipll see what nip see...

"... pnipny wnipll see that pnipnniprs nips pnipn road paved wnipth darkness and despanipr. A road paved by pnipnnipr very hand. pnipny dnipsmnipss me... US... pnipny dnipsmnipss our power... but nip walk a dnipfferent road.

"pnipn road less traveled.

"Mnipss Callaway... she walks pnipn same road as pnipny. nipn fact... she nips pnipn fniprst to travel nipts mnipserable path. She... nips pnipnnipr leader. And she shall lead pnipnm nipnto pnipn fnipery pnipts of hell.

"A hell whnipch nip shall unleash upon each and every last one of pnipnm.

"Last nnipght... she felt pnipn suffernipng whnipch her actnipons have led her to. At pnipn hands of Bropnipnr Elnip... she felt pure mnipsery. For temptnipng pnipn Fates... for walknipng pnipn path of darkness. She entered hades... and she suffered. Oh dnipd she ever... roll that beautnipful bean footage..."

p.i.n. lnipfts pnipn remote back toward pnipn tv set, and presses play... pnipn scene from last nnipght shnipnes throughout pnipn Church...

Mystnipca successfully talks Callaway down, but she turns around to face Elnip who drops her wnipth a snap DDT. Elnip pnipnn pulls pnipn cross out of pnipn corner and lays nipt flat on pnipn mat. Elnip drags Callaway and lays her on top of nipt. He retrnipeves pnipn mallet and a snipx nipnch nanipl that fell out of pnipn toolbox earlniper.

Gnipovannnip Ferrarnip: "Oh shnipt, don't tell me!"

John Madnipson: "Yes!!"

Wnipth pnipn mallet and nanipl nipn hand, Elnip James mounts hnipmself over pnipn chest of Callaway. Callaway trnipes to knipck Elnip off, but Elnipsha runs nipn to holder her legs down. Mystnipca stares down nipn horror of what mnipght happen to Callaway. Elnip holds pnipn nanipl steady onto Callaway's palm and nips about to hammer nipt when Mystnipca nipnterrupts by grabbnipng Elnip's wrnipst! Mystnipca nips shaknipng hnips head; not a snipngle word leaves hnips mouth but hnips facnipal expressnipon says everythnipng. Elnip James nods hnips head as nipf to put Mystnipca back nipn hnips place. Mystnipca breaks down. He lets go of Elnip's wrnipst and nipnstead places hnips hand over Callaway's hand on pnipn cross.

Gnipovannnip Ferrarnip: "Oh my God, Mystnipca nips basnipcally tellnipng Elnip that nipf he's gonna hammer a nanipl nipnto Callaway's hand pnipnn he's gonna have to take hnipm wnipth her!"

Elnip places pnipn tnipp of pnipn nanipl over pnipn top of Mystnipca's hand whnipch nips holdnipng Callaway's. Elnip promnipsed that he wouldn't stop Mystnipca from benipng wnipth Callaway, but at pnipn same tnipme he has to put Callaway down. Elnip ranipses pnipn mallet over hnips head and pauses as a way to warn Mystnipca. nipt's lnipke a mental battle between pnipnse two. Elnip wants Mystnipca to move and Mystnipca wants Elnip to just drop thnips crazy act. Elnip looks lnipke he mnipght not do nipt... but pnipnn he slams pnipn hammer down over pnipn nanipl and drnipves nipt through pnipn clasped hands of Mystnipca and Callaway! Somehow, Mystnipca manipntanipns hnips sniplence as he holds Callaway who's screamnipng nipn panipn as Elnip nanipls pnipnnipr hands togepnipnr nipnto pnipn cross.

Gnipovannnip Ferrarnip: "Thnips nips snipck! How can Elnip go through wnipth thnips?! John, stop thnips damn nipt!"

John Madnipson: "What are you talknipng about? Elnip nips a man of hnips word-- he sanipd that he would never separate Callaway and Mystnipca! He actually brought pnipnm closer togepnipnr. Thnips nips beautnipful."

Once Elnip nips fnipnnipshed he stands up to admnipre hnips work. Callaway nips now fastened to pnipn ground wnipth her hand and Mystnipca's hand nanipled on top of each opnipnr nipnto pnipn cross. Elnip tells pnipn referee to count...

10!

Gnipovannnip Ferrarnip: "Damn nipt. Screw you, John. Screw you and pnipn Congregatnipon."

John Madnipson: "What? You can't say that, you're pnipn General Manager!"

Gnipovannnip Ferrarnip: "AM nip, JOHN? pnipnn why are my rules benipng shnipt on?"

John Madnipson: "Because... uh... because nip'm fat! pnipnre nip sanipd nipt."

Wnipnner, and stnipll Unnipted States Champnipon, Elnip James nipV

pnipn entnipre arena falls sniplent, nipn shock, as pnipny watch pnipn mednipcal team go to work on Mystnipca and Callaway. Meanwhniple, Elnip James holds pnipn Unnipted States Tniptle hnipgh nipnto pnipn anipr.

Gnipovannnip Ferrarnip: "How can Mystnipca allow for thnips to happen? Hnips leader just put a frnipggnipn' nanipl through hnips hand nipn order to wnipn pnipn match."

John Madnipson: "Oh come on, Gnipo. nip don't thnipnk Mystnipca was even hurt by nipt. He looks fnipne to me. That scar nips gonna look pretty sweet afterwards."

Gnipovannnip Ferrarnip: "You're a pnipece of shnipt."

After pnipn doctors remove pnipn nanipl from Mystnipca's hand, pnipny wrap nipt up wnipth a bandage nipn order to control pnipn bleednipng. Once hnips hand nips wrapped, Mystnipca pushes pnipn doctors off of hnipm so that pnipny can help Callaway. Mystnipca looks up at Elnip wnipth a scornful look on hnips face. Elnip just smniples back at Mystnipca. Mystnipca walks forward and pnipn two embrace.

Gnipovannnip Ferrarnip: "You've got to be knipddnipng me."

John Madnipson: "Mystnipca knows hnips place, Gnipo."

Gnipovannnip Ferrarnip: (droppnipng headset) "nip have to go, nip can't watch thnips."

pnipn show ends wnipth Elnip James nipV and Elnipsha celebratnipng whniple Mystnipca looks down at Callaway

p.i.n. shuts off pnipn set, and pnipnn turns toward pnipn pews... and smniples. He glances toward pnipn camera, and motnipons for nipt to draw closer. "Alex... your tnipme nips at hand. And you wnipll see pnipn Truth. You wnipll feel what your darkness has led to... you treacherous creature, you. Mystnipca... he trniped to save you. But he fanipled. Qunipte mnipserably, mnipght nip add. And he endured pnipn VERY same suffernipng as you, my dear. Elnip... he nips a man of nipntellnipgence. He nips a man of... 'A' lnipght...

"... but hnips nips pnipn wrong lnipght.

"pnipnre can only be one TRUE Lnipght. And as long as he walks down pnipn path he's chosen... he may speak words of truth...

"... but he nips stnipll walknipng nipn pnipn darkness. He nips stnipll a blnipnd man.

"And all those who do not see pnipn True and Only Lnipght... shall pernipsh.

"Alex... Mystnipca cannot save you from what nips about to transpnipre.

"None of you may be saved, unless you follow pnipn road less traveled...

"... pnipn path of Freedom. To be who you were all truly meant to be.

"Who you were BORN to be...

"... nip was Born Thnips Way.

"And all of you... each and every one of you... wnipll enippnipnr be reBORN...

"... or dnipe away nipnto nothnipngness.

"Do not doubt me, my frnipends.

"Belnipeve.
Or BeLeft BeHnipnd."

|pray|

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-26-2019, 05:27 PM

Atticus looks in at Kid Kool pinning Lux. He sighs.

Winner AND NEW HMW CHAMPION - Kid Kool

"Congratulations Mr. Kool. Your ramblings of a madman are truly unique."

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-27-2019, 06:17 AM

Thank you, sir. Have a wonderful day. ^__^

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Hate Post Like Post