Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Big Mistake, Big Man
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-16-2019, 01:13 PM

[It's Saturday. Savage is almost set to begin here in Minnesota. Sitting in The Armory awaiting his match against Vita Valenteen is none other than Alejandro 'El Pantera' Rivera. He sits alone with his laptop open. His usual expression of calm has been replaced by absolute rage. Why you ask? None other than his opponent this past Wednesday, Drezdin. He's back at it again, scared out of his wits, knowing he's going to get destroyed on February 27th so what's he doing? He's making thing personal again.

If you haven't seen his promo yet, let me bring you up to speed. He had nothing of use to say. He came out as a typical uneducated, right wing activist would, but worst. All he talked about was illegal immigrants coming over to take the job of American's...He also referred to Mexicans, more specifically Alejandro, as flavorless spoiled burritos, amongst other things. What's boiling the blood of El Pantera right now. It's the mention of John Lewis again, and not in a flattering way...]

At the end of the promo El Pantera slowly closes the laptop, looks up at the locker room cam, and tries to steady his voice.

AR: "Drezdin, you are deluded if you believe all of what you said is true. You've taken a competition and turned it into this. For what? Ratings? XWF already has them. Do you think you're going to win? You're not. The XWF even felt so sorry for you they decided to place me in a match against Kool Kid right before ours JUST to give you some sort of chance."

He stops to contain himself, his voice was steadily rising. He inhales deeply calming himself once again.

AR: "Drezdin I was going to take it easy on you. I wanted everything to be fair when it came to our match, but now, that deal is null and void I am going to come at you with everything I have. I'm not going to make the mistake I did on the 13th. No, I'll be calm and steady about it, but you won't have a chance this time."

He stands up. His hands visibly shaking, but he walks to the camera his face barely a foot from it.

AR: "By the way Drezdin. You're a Russian who lives in Canada. So, maybe you should think of a new angle, cause you definitely do not make sense."

And with that Alejandro 'El Pantera' leaves the locker room.

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post