Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Mexican Shmexican
Kid Kool Offline
#WarGames [#bPrepared]

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-17-2019, 07:14 PM

The camera opens to a night club filled with smooth talkers and terrible dancers. This is the kind of hot spot that cool cats like Kid Kool flock to nightly.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, he's already sent the first volley, but dude, I've totally got a hook on this shit. Speaking of, the guy pretty much just used the bathroom and called it a promo. Dude's goin' down, believe me Tad. I got this. So what's new?"

We find Kid Kool sitting at the bar, talking on his cell, as strobe lights flash across the club. Kool is taking it all in, sipping on a majito, as chicks twerk and muscleheads down shots. He clearly feels as if Alejandro is beneath him.

"I hope, after I drop that bastard on his taco-chomping head, that I'll get some REAL competition. Someone like Caedus or something. ...... Yeah, XWF has some decent talent but I'm stuck on the other side of some brainless beaner. Atleast maybe I can get some burritos after I whip his ass. ^_^ "

Suddenly, the door swings open, and in walks a fat masked man, the mask being a plastic sack with eyeholes cut through. "I AM...... MR. E!!! And I have arrived to issue a challenge!" Kid Kool turns to find the big man standing there with a grease-stained Superman shirt on.

"The name's Kid Kool, and I'll gladly accept the challenge. How about you and me, arm wrestling match?", which Mr. E responds; "OLE'!!!" He then sits beside KK and the two men lock up. Mr. E quickly begins to sweat, as KK has a grin a mile wide.

"AI DIOS MIO!!! I CANNOT LOSE, NO NO NO!" But, unfortunately for the big boy, Kool drops his hand with authority! Mr. E falls to the floor; "...end transmission...."

Kid Kool stands up, pulls Mr. E to his feet, before dropping him with a flatliner. He then pulls the lard-packed luchadore off the floor, and hits the Kool Beanz!! [twist of fate] through a gat dam pool table.

KK: Viva la America, you puta bitch!! Alejandro.... Beware. Hahaha!!!

--fin--

[Image: darren%20gardella.png]

5x HeavyMetalWeight | 1x Federweight | #YourOnlyHope | #HeroOfTheDay | #80s4LIFE
@kool_beanz_123 (on forum) | "I'm 2 cute for this shit." ~ Hunter Payne | W/L -- 3/11 | @kool_beanz_123 (on twitter)
Edit Hate Post Like Post