Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Beast part 2 of 2
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-14-2019, 07:47 PM

The Beast (pt 2)

Weeks had passed since I stumbled across that boys body. I thought for certain that the beast that error used our village would have came for me by now, but for the first time in as long as anyone could remember, there was no sign of him. Each night came, and each night passed without incident. No children were hurt, no noises where beards, there was no sight of the beast at all.

Maybe it moved on? Maybe the beast will become someone else’s problem now? Better yet, maybe it’s dead? I’d like to think that to be the reason for the last few weeks being a peaceful as they have been. Maybe a hunter had stumbled across the beast deep in the woods. Maybe he put an arrow through the monsters heart and put an end to our suffering once and for all?

Doubtful…

If someone had killed the beast, surely the news would have reached us by now. People are in and out if our village all the time. The main trading post is located just a few miles south from here. If nothing else, news of someone stumbling across such a monster would have traveled there by now, but alas, nothing.

Despite this, the adults had been becoming more and more active beyond dusk. What was once a curfew that everyone followed without question, had become something that people seemed to feel safer and safer ignoring in just a few short weeks.

I was not one of those people.

I could feel it deep in my gut. Just because the beast wasn’t allowing his presence to be known, that didn’t mean he wasn’t still out there.

It didn’t mean that he wasn’t still watching us.

It didn’t mean that he wasn’t still watching me.

Always watching…

Every night I would lie in bed and stare through the window to the darkness outside. Gone were the horrific noises from before. No heavy breathing, no clawing at the windows, no thing… just darkness. A calm peaceful darkness, but that peace was just a farce. Even if nobody could hear or see him, I could still feel him. I knew he was there.

People in the village eventually began to talk. Whispers of the girl who still feared the beast. In time, my fears had become something of a joke, but why couldn’t they understand? The safety that they all felt, it wasn’t real.

I knew of the danger in the woods, and I knew that it was only a matter of time before it returned to our peaceful little village. As a matter of fact, that day was today. See, if the beast wasn’t going to come to me, I was going to go to the beast, and I planned on killing it once and for all!

That night, I swiped an axe from fathers toolshed, and hid it under my bed. I waited until well after my parents turned in for the night, and I set out on my journey into those dark woods that haunted me every night.

With axe in hand and a newfound courage to see me through, I cept through the house past my parents room and to the front door. I took a deep breath and unbolted the lock before opening the door.

To my dismay, the beast was still alive, and it now stood directly in front of me. It’s sharp teeth forming a wicked smile as it looked down this young girl frozen with fear. Unable to move, I watched on in horror as it leaned in close enough for me to feel the warm breath exiting it’s nostrils. It was smelling me like one would smell their diner before eating.

I knew this was it. It was now or never. If I didn’t act both myself and my family would die. I tightened my grip on the axe and pulled back before swinging with all my might. The axe head buried itself into the abdomen of the beast. It let out a howl that would make your skin crawl. I let go of the axe and took a step away. I watched on as the beast examined the wound I had inflicted, then it looked at me. An anger in it’s eyes that wasn’t there before. All I had managed to do was piss this thing off, and now I had lost my one chance of defending myself. The beast charged forward and swatted at me with it’s razor sharp talons. For a moment, I could feel the burning claw marks on my face…

For a moment…

Then I was dead…

Suddenly the scene shifts to a darkened hotel room where VV is spending the night. Startled from the nightmare, she jumps up and screams.

”FUUUUUUUUUUUDGGE!”

That’s right, she really doesn’t cuss often at all. VV sits there propping herself up with her arms. She’s covered in sweat and breathing like she just ran a marathon.

”Holy crap... “

She exclaims as she continues to try and come to grips with the fact that she just had a nightmare. After a moment she lets out a soft laugh to herself, realizing that she’s safe and it was all a dream. Then suddenly she notices something just past the foot of her bed. She squints, trying to get her eyes to focus through the darkness, but she can’t see anything, not clearly.

”Hello?”

There isn’t an answer, but she’s sure someone or something is there. She tosses back the covers and starts out of bed. Suddenly the silhouette of a man darts across the room. VV is frozen in fear as this person runs straight for the door and out of the room. VV, while still fearful, shakes it off and runs to the door to try and get a better view of whoever that was, but once she makes it to the door, there’s noone to be found. She slams the door shut and locks it behind her. She leans against it for a moment as she tries to calm herself. It’s then that she realizes what she needs to do…

”911, what is your emergency?”

PROMO

“Okay, let's get this out of the way first and foremost. While I agree that it’s sad that John Lewis was taken from us way before his time, and yeah, at first glance it’s sorta cool that you, being a friend of his and all, were willing to come into the XWF and take his place in the matches that he was already booked, and even went so far as to dedicate your career here to the man, something about that who scenario has seemed a little off to me. I mean, when John passed away, I’m pretty sure the last thing on anyone’s mind was replacing him in his matches against Lux and Drezdin, but hey, you apparently knew the man better than anyone here, so maybe having you step into his place is what he would have wanted.

When you dedicated your career to him and then went on to lose decisively against Lux and then pulled a draw against Drezdin, I couldn’t help but think that you were doing a disservice to the man's name. I mean, I didn’t know John, that’s a fact. I meant to introduce myself to him, but things happened so quick…

I just know that if I died tomorrow, I wouldn’t want a loud mouthed ill mannered loser dedicating his career to me, and honestly, I wonder if John would have wanted that either? I mean, you show up out of nowhere and use the man’s death as a way to get your spot with the company, then you go on to actually show a morning family and his children to the XWF audience?

No, you are no friend of John Lewis!

You may have some people fooled, but not me. I see you for what you really are. A bottom feeding opportunist who is trying to angle a tragedy to further his career!

It might have worked too, had it not been for your lousy wrestling ability!

Of course, I have to be wrong right? I mean, you do make it a point to tell anyone with ears that the XWF has been trying to sign you for years, right?

I mean, it’s a good angle. If XWF had really been trying to sign you for all this time, it would discredit a lot of what I’ve said.

The only problem with that is, who the heck are you?

Seriously, for a guy that’s been on the radar around here for so long, I’ve never heard your name. It’s not just me either. I’ve asked around, and nobody that I’ve spoken with has any idea what rock you crawled out of, but we do all agree that you totally suck! Heck, Smoking Bob sure seemed to know you though, and you know what else he knew? He knew that you weren’t ready for the XWF, a fact that you have proven at every turn so far.

So what does that mean? Well silly, it means that while the XWF MAY have been checking you out, they obviously hadn’t made an offer for a reason, and that fact gives you motive to be the piece of crap that I know you are!

And I do know what kind of man you are. You told me everything that I ever needed to know about you when you ran into me backstage.

You weren’t paying attention to where you were going. Instead, you were still raging out over a loss that had happened way earlier in the show, and because of that, you ran into me. Now, did I get a sorry or an excuse me? No, but hey, it’s twenty-nineteen, and manners are all but a thing of the past now, but when you called me a “B word” and told me to get the “F” out of your way as I tried to apologize to you… Well buster, not only did you show me just how much of a piece of crap you really were, but you also sealed your fate this week.

Seriously, do you even know what you’ve gotten yourself into here El Pantera? Lux managed to knock you out in mere seconds, and all with a simple kick. You couldn’t even last a half minute against the kid, but still, you set your sights on me, the girl who just defeated Lux a few weeks ago to retain this very title that you think you’re going to win!

Don’t make me laugh!

Here’s the deal Alejandro, you’re a mess. Just all over the place, and you’ve somehow conned your way into the majors when you should probably still be honing your skills in the minors. You’ve bitten off more than you can chew just by walking in the door, and now you’re going to try and stand toe to toe with the girl who has been fending off any and all comers since winning this belt? Let me ask you a question, and honestly it’s just something for you to ponder over the next couple of days. If you’re barely keeping your head above water right now, what happens when you step into the ring with the Xtreme champion?

If you don’t have an answer, it’s cool.

Sometimes the truth can be a hard pill to swallow.

BUH-BYE!

XD

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019