Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Panera Bread!
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-13-2019, 11:58 AM

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Hey there homie. I noticed you took an interest in me and I gotta ask you somethin'. Why? No joke. I'm intrigued and I need an answer. Why? I say I want a match on the March thirteenth edition of Warfare and you're right after me, calling me out for a fight. Yo... I might be attractive but do you maybe at least wanna buy me dinner... before you start slobbering all over deez nutz? Lemme guess, you think cause I never usually opt into these wrestling shows, I might be an easy win? I'm no Donovan, right? Seriously, on the real... what inspired you to jump up and request to face me like that? I mean, I get why Game Girl picked Ezra, it was posed as a choice, an option - Hey! Pick the brother!, but you seen I threw my hat in the proverbial ring for a match and you called me out... why? Wait. I didn't fuck your wife/girlfriend/sister, did I? Look... haha! If that's the case, I swear she came onto me first. Anyways, I'm really curious on what brought your ass to my door and caused ya to knock. Maybe you can illuminate? Supply an answer? Shed some light on the subject?"

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-13-2019, 01:02 PM

(02-13-2019, 11:58 AM)The Brothers Blackwater Said: "I'm no Donovan, right?"

[Image: original.gif]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-13-2019, 01:13 PM

"Few could compare to Donovan. Oh wow... um, that came out far more flirtatious than I intended."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
Abigail Monroe Offline
Empress of the deep, queen of the tides

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-13-2019, 01:20 PM

[Image: tumblr_m4cw0f2iol1rur2fwo1_500.gif]

"You mean there's an appropriate level of flirtation between you and my boyfriend?"

[Image: soGNxeD.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-13-2019, 01:29 PM

"No..."

"There's no set level. Cause all levels are acceptable. Wait. Did I just say that last part out loud?"

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
Nyx Nephthys Offline
I'll put a spell on you...

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-13-2019, 01:41 PM

[Image: tumblr_pk7tnfx2RJ1wk0lxmo2_500.gif]

"I think we're straying off subject."

"Raph was asking for answers."

"Of which only El Pantera, can give."

[Image: jrjPfuF.jpg]

1x Bombshell Champion (Won title BEFORE any actual set match. Yes that means I technically "debuted" already a champion)
Hate Post Like Post
Arthur Grey Offline
Ah. So you are as dumb as you look.

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-13-2019, 02:18 PM

"Ten bucks he did fuck El Pantera's sister. Any takers? Wife and girlfriend is still open."

2/0/1
Hate Post Like Post
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-13-2019, 02:30 PM

"Aww'righhht. I gotta dime on the girlfriend."

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
Wylie Sinclair. Offline
There's no strings attached on me

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-13-2019, 02:44 PM

"I got a sawbuck on the wife."

[Image: xaH7rBy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-13-2019, 03:48 PM

"Please, don't think to much of it. I do think you suck, but that's not why I chose you. You were chosen because you talk funny." ALEJANDRO shrugs his shoulders with an apologetic grin.

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-14-2019, 10:23 AM

(02-13-2019, 03:48 PM)ElPantera Said: "Please, don't think to much of it. I do think you suck, but that's not why I chose you. You were chosen because you talk funny." ALEJANDRO shrugs his shoulders with an apologetic grin.

"You chose me cause I talk funny? That's the basis for wanting to fight me? When did we ever encounter each other in order for you to experience hearing me talk? You literally just had your first match last week Saturday. Damn dude. Talk about a shitty answer. Or wait... are you saying that you watched someone else's archived video footage and I somehow happened to be featured on film, long enough to say one or two sentences? Please dude you're nothing but weak sauce and if that's the best you got, you better prepare yourself for all the circles I'm going to talk around you. Assuming your 'easy mode' setting isn't based on your severe lack of intelligence. Although what am I saying? Of course it is. Only now you're set to face someone that isn't a 90 pound drug addicted, waif from another dimension or a legitimate , so that fact will be showcased for the whole world to see in the days leading up to our fight. Tell me something... does Phil Anselmo, know you're exploiting the name Pantera or did you somehow fly under the radar on that one? When does Señor Slayer make his debut?

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
ElPantera Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-14-2019, 02:07 PM

"You and your brothers can talk all you want, but what matters is what happens on March 13th."

Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-14-2019, 02:37 PM

If I were you El Pantera, and by the way, thank God I’m not, but if I were, I’d be more concerned with February sixteenth.

You know, the night that you try not to half as bad as you have in your previous matches!

But hey, you do you. I’m not the one who’s about to get schooled by somebody who’s literally half my everything!

Toodles!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
ElPantera Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

02-14-2019, 03:58 PM

(02-14-2019, 02:37 PM)VV Said: If I were you El Pantera, and by the way, thank God I’m not, but if I were, I’d be more concerned with February sixteenth.

You know, the night that you try not to half as bad as you have in your previous matches!

But hey, you do you. I’m not the one who’s about to get schooled by somebody who’s literally half my everything!

Toodles!

"Don't worry beautiful. I'm taking your very seriously." Alejandro smiles and walks away humming.

Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-14-2019, 04:05 PM

(02-14-2019, 03:58 PM)ElPantera Said:
(02-14-2019, 02:37 PM)VV Said: If I were you El Pantera, and by the way, thank God I’m not, but if I were, I’d be more concerned with February sixteenth.

Toodles!

"Don't worry beautiful. I'm taking your very seriously." Alejandro smiles and walks away humming.

Well I'm taking your very seriously too!

TeeHee...

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-14-2019, 04:12 PM

(02-13-2019, 02:18 PM)Arthur Grey Said: "Ten bucks he did fuck El Pantera's sister. Any takers? Wife and girlfriend is still open."

Twenty on the wife and 50 on a threesome

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-14-2019, 04:14 PM

(02-13-2019, 02:18 PM)Arthur Grey Said: "Ten bucks he did fuck El Pantera's sister. Any takers? Wife and girlfriend is still open."

Twenty on the wife and 50 on a threesome

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-15-2019, 11:58 AM

(02-14-2019, 02:07 PM)ElPantera Said: "You and your brothers can talk all you want, but what matters is what happens on March 13th."

"Are you hearing multiple people talking? Cause I think that means you're schizophrenic."

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post