Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What a load of shi...can't say that word
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-15-2019, 02:30 PM

[Minneapolis is such a beautiful city with it's historical landmarks, beautiful winter scenery, but best of all it's Winner Gas Station on W. Broadway Ave. Ten minutes ago Alejandro 'El Pantera' had rushed in there, heading straight for the rest room...a line has since built up].

Two elderly men are standing impatiently outside the restroom, wincing as they hang onto their junk in pain.

Man #1: Please hurry up in there.

Man #2: Yes have a heart.

In response, the restroom occupier lets out a loud groan of pleasure as you hear a loud splash.

Man #1: Oh my goodness gracious, did you hear that Wilber?

Wilber (Man #2) nods with eyes that state 'I'm impressed'.

Meanwhile, inside the bathroom XWF's Alejandro 'El Pantera' Rivera is finishing off his private moment cleaning his butthole with the last of the two ply, throwing it in the garbage (so as not to plug up the plumbling lines).

He looks down at his handy work with a look of disgust, but pulls out his cell phone turning on the video camera portion.

Looking through the lense of the phone. You can see what looks like seven pounds of pure, dark, tar looking feces.

AR: "This is what I think of you Kid Kool, and this...is what I'm going to do with you."

A foot appears pushing the flusher down as you watch this huge pile of dung get sucked down the drain.

Outside the Restroom Ned (man #1) and Wilber look at each other both in further pain, wondering who dude's talking to.

Only a few more moments go by before the door opens and Alejandro 'El Pantera' Rivera opens the door and steps out.

"I do apologize, gentlemen."

Both men rush past Alejandro to use the two person bathroom. As Alejandro is walking away you hear Ned shout "holy jesus, what did he eat?"

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post