Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've always gotten a kick out of this shit
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-09-2019, 04:42 PM

So Lux you're a great character I enjoy watching you spin your yearns. I'm wondering how it's going to turn out if you'll ever pin down whether Lux is absolutely nut-so or if that blonde, blood soaked haired lady with the iron teeth is real. She had stomach rolled up man. I dreamed about her for days. Anyway so enough of the compliments.

I'm going to pin you now and you're not going to kick out. Because you flippin love me.

So, yeah I hope that covers everything.

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-09-2019, 05:00 PM

(02-09-2019, 04:42 PM)ElPantera Said: So Lux you're a great character I enjoy watching you spin your yearns. I'm wondering how it's going to turn out if you'll ever pin down whether Lux is absolutely nut-so or if that blonde, blood soaked haired lady with the iron teeth is real. She had stomach rolled up man. I dreamed about her for days. Anyway so enough of the compliments.

I'm going to pin you now and you're not going to kick out. Because you flippin love me.

So, yeah I hope that covers everything.

Pin attempts are in red. Also, the subtitle had "spin" in it, which is another attempt.

Lux kicks out and shoves Pantera off of him.

I'm glad you think this is a joke. We'll see how funny it is if I can't accomplish what I need to. Now bugger off.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-09-2019, 05:28 PM

Winner...

AND STILL HMW CHAMPION! LUX!!!
Hate Post Like Post