Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting w/ Smoking Bob
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-06-2019, 01:50 PM

The door of the XWF headquarters opens. A man tall' and lean with slicked back black hair walks in. He looks around taking in his surroundings as he walks almost with a swagger over to the receptionist.

Man: Smoking Bob Williams he says abruply.

The receptionist looks up at him with a smile.

He's a rather handsome man, dark skin, light brown eyes, great build, the accent in his voice says Mexican desent.

Receptionist: Let me see if he's in she says still smiling.

The man leans against the desk confidence oozing from every pore continuing to smile at the receptionist who continues to smile at him. A few moments pass before he nods towards her phone jolting her out of her fantasy.

Receptionist: Yes, Yes of course.

She slowly dials the extension of Smoking Bob Williams unable to take her eyes off this handsome stranger.

Receptionist: Yes, there is a gentlemen out here in the lobby says it's urgent. Would you mind speaking with him.

She listens for a moment before thanking him and hanging up the phone. Let me take you back to his office.

Man: Gracias! He says winking at her.

She lets out an involuntary giggle while coming out from behind her desk. His eyes crinkle in amusement as he follows her to Bob Williams' office.

Man: Thank you once again he says in a hushed voice once the reach their destination.

She smiles one more time and turns to leave him.

Out of consideration the man knocks on the door and sees the GM of Warfare beckon him inside.

SMOKING BOB WILLIAMS: "Take a seat, what can I do for you?"

The man takes the seat opposite of Smoking Bob Williams

Man: I am Alejandro Rivera. He introduces himself offering his hand to Bob.

As you are aware a great fighter John Lewis passed away just last night in South Dakota.

SMOKING BOB WILLIAMS: "Yes I am aware of that..... Go on".

Now I understand that leaves a bit of a...controversy as you may say. He had a high profile scheduled match with a Drezdin?

SMOKING BOB WILLIAM: "Yes he did. He actually is.... was involved in two matches."

Alejandro: As you may know I have been looked at by the XWF for quite some time and due to these circumstances I think I'm ready to sign the dotted line. It will be an honor...to take John's spot.

SMOKING BOB WILLIAMS: "We were looking at you sure..... We still think you may not be ready...... And you can't just come in here and expect to go into two matches..... That's not how it's done....."

Alejandro: I understand your concerns Mr. Bob, but without a doubt I will not embarass you or this company. I will fight with pride for you, the xwf, and John Lewis.

SMOKING BOB WILLIAMS: "Look Drezdin is a good guy, he doesn't deserve to be mucked about. Even though someone dying isn't being mucked about. Why are you willing to take over John Lewis' contract?"

Alejandro: Because John was a great fighter. He didn't have the time it was...cut short to show what his legacy could have been. I feel it is my duty to dedicate my career to such a talented fighter.

SMOKING BOB WILLIAMS: "Look I am still not sure about you, I would have to talk to the rest of the Management team, but at the moment time is short, and Drezdin is without a match after he started to promo, so I don't want to leave him in the lurch. So I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll place you in that match and the other match as an interview process and if you do well then the rest of the contract will be yours."

Alejandro stands up smiling down at Smoking Bob Williams.

Alejandro: Gracias Senor. You will not regret this.

SMOKING BOB WILLIAMS: "I better not."

And with that Alejandro exits Bob's office.

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Edit