Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Question
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-09-2019, 12:03 PM

Alright best and worst matches of all time... hmmm, I guess I'll site stuff overall, fed wise and then, give a couple of examples pertaining to my own stuff.

Overall fed wise
Worst - All the matches that absolutely no one shows for, especially when it's a triple threat or more. Not on the match writers fault, I feel for them as I have had to write these types of matches in the past. It just sucks when zero people in the fight participate. I get that life happens and all that, trust me, I really do but it doesn't take that initial feel of disappointment away. That "Aw man. Dammit." moment, lol.

Best - Shove-It In The Bay (Entire Show), Gauntlet City (2013 - Entire Show), The Engineer vs Death (Universal Title Match/Mirror Site), WWX (2014 - Entire Show), Sid Feder vs Everyone (Lethal Lotto)

My matches
Worst - Azrael Erebus vs Morbid Angel (Savage Saturday Night - Only cause Azrael lost to Angel, after Morbid rp'd hours after the deadline had passed, lol. Also no hard feelings on what occurred; towards anyone, absolutely none whatsoever but at the time that it initially happened that was seriously, the first and only time that I ever got pissed from losing. Most hopefully know that getting in a huff over a loss isn't a thing that ever happens with me. Still it stands out in my mind as a thing that did happen.)

Best - Donovan Blackwater Vs Mastermind (X-Treme Title/Mirror Site), Sebastian Duke Vs Mr. Satellite (Buried Alive/US Title Match), Luca Arzegotti Vs Azrael Erebus (Taipei Deathmatch), Rebel Star Vs Vinnie Lane (King of The XWF), Shane Vs Arkin Octavian Blackwater (GM Brawl)

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Question - by drezdin5788 - 02-08-2019, 03:03 PM
Question - by ElPantera - 02-08-2019, 05:43 PM
re:Question - by "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 02-08-2019, 07:04 PM
re:Question - by drezdin5788 - 02-08-2019, 08:01 PM