Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Alliances most foul... when joining forces doesn't mean "I Love You" (rp1)
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-07-2019, 08:53 PM

[Image: cuQBDcs.jpg]

Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus

On the outside, he appeared to be just an average, regular guy. Clean cut, well groomed, exceptionally dressed. An upstanding member of society and pillar of the community. A highly decorated surgeon. That graduated at the very top of his class, with honors. Excelled and advanced through the ranks faster than any single person in his practice and the entire field of medicine combined. As a whole. By all accounts, he was the best at what he did and it showed. There were countless streams of medical records backing this claim, as well as the multiple stacks of glowing reviews supplied by patients and fellow doctor recommendations to prove it. Nathaniel's technique was flawless. Steady hands reinforced by unwavering certainty. In a word he was "perfect" and his patient survival ratio was unparalleled. He never lost a patient, under the knife or from complications due to any other factor, after the operation was completed. If you ever needed a surgeon, Nathaniel was your man. No questions asked. Hands down, he was your guy, the one that you asked for by name, if surgery was lined up in your near future. Especially if the procedure was exceptionally risky or life threatening. You definitely wanted him in your corner then because you knew, with absolute certainty that you were positively in the care of the best. You were safe and nothing bad would ever happen. This was a truth that you could believe in with all your heart.

I'd like to say my description ends there. That Nathaniel was an outstanding surgeon. A man who cared so much about his patients, he went above and beyond the call of duty. Every time. Superseding and surpassing; any and all, expectations, in his quest to save lives. Never flinching or faltering under pressure or failing for even a second. Regardless of the risk factor or odds that were stacked against him. I want to tell you that he's a miracle worker. A godsend. Proof that there were individuals out there that would push themselves to the limits and do anything, in order to preserve life. These are all statements that I wish I could solely share with you and have it be the end of it, with nothing more needing to be said but I can't do that, for it is all a sham. A ruse and a cleverly woven cover story. Yes, by all accounts Nathaniel is every bit of what I supplied, there aren't any fabrications or stories of grandeur attached to his name that have proven to be anything besides, a hundred percent accurate. His credibility as a medical professional isn't what's being called out. No. Nathaniel as a person is what's being brought to light. The true Nathaniel. That's what I mean to expose because beneath that well forged exterior, what dwells past the bright eyed, dedicated, hard working, kind hearted surgeon... lies a monster of the most cruel and vicious kind.

Figuratively and literally.

You see, Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus, has a secret. An agenda for the future that goes beyond simply saving lives and being the best damn surgeon that he can be. No. Nathaniel's goal, his true objective and motivation is more of a big picture, type of deal. One that he has plotted and planned for years. Mapped out and designed to perfection. There was a brief set back, a minor miscalculation in his equation but that has all been rectified and now, everything seems to be back on track. The mission has resumed, business as usual and his course is set. Albeit while this project seems to be slow moving, indeed it pushes forward everyday, full speed ahead. The objective being as crystal clear as the day it was inspired, imagined and brought from a mere idea to a formulated measure that would eventually find fruition. Still there is much to prepare and orchestrate, in his well devised design. Even when all the factors seemed to be aligned precisely right, timing was always the key. That coupled with the concept of failure not being an option, not one that Nathaniel would ever allow even a sliver of a chance to exist is the only reason why, he hasn't taken that final step. Why his master plan hasn't seen the light of day and the beginning of the fourth reich hasn't started.

That's right. Behind the well placed surgical mask, resides the man that believes that it is his destiny to rule the world with an iron fist. Fated to be the next Fuhrer. Nathaniel's aspiration is to create a future free of imperfection and impurity. Brought about by genocide, annihilation and oblivion. We're talking tanks, weapons of mass destruction and armies of super soldiers, marching over the land. Systematically taking out countries, in a clean sweep. Concentration camps and gas chambers, along with other means of death and torture, delivered in the most wicked and sadistic ways that could ever possibly be provided. When Nathaniel presents the final solution... it will be final. There will be zero exceptions, compromises or allowances. When that curtain drops. It will in fact be the end. There won't be calls for an encore because anyone capable of committing such an act, will be dead or deep in prayer for death. Everyone that didn't make the cut and become a full fledged member of the master race that is... a superior society, meant to take what is rightfully theirs and live in a pristine utopia. Overseen by Nathaniel, the next Fuhrer - governing and ruling over all, with an iron fist of authority.

This is the new dawn that Nathaniel looks forward to every single day. It's what drives him and keeps him going. When he's out there saving lives, he's really only giving an extension until he gets to brutally massacre millions upon millions and I'm willing to wager, that more than half the people that he helps, will be right there on the list of the fallen. He probably has an actual list of information that he obtains from the hospital. Names, next of kin, addresses, everything that you supply on a hospital release form. I am positive that he found a way to obtain it all and record every detail into some kind of log. He is that diabolical and has been constructing the formula for his world domination and conquest, for quite awhile. The assumption isn't far fetched. This is no ordinary man. He's not a savior. He's a monster. A leviathan. Evil incarnate. The scourge upon humanity. Oh and if his dark, deplorable, abysmal intentions, weren't enough to convince one that he was truly a wicked beast, wearing the form of a human being. It seems Nathaniel is a real life werewolf. That's correct. A werewolf. He contracted the wolf curse on a trip back to the Fatherland. Right before his return to the XWF.

In a different dimension or reality, this would have been a major monkey wrench thrown right into Nathaniel's operation. Something to really put the kibosh on his ventures. The absolute extermination and eradication of Nathaniel's grand master plan. Alas, my father - Azrael Erebus, actually went out of his way to help Nathaniel, gain control of the wolf within. Much like he aided Nathaniel in a few other endeavors. Questionable life choices that still leave me utterly speechless. Although, even if I could properly formulate words about Azrael's actions, it's not like I could ask him about them or even voice my opinion because he's gone. Locked away in Rocket's mind, awaiting a mysterious trigger to set him free. An unknown key to unlock his memories and return him to his former glory.

Which painfully brings me back to Nathaniel. As insane as it will seem, Nathaniel's aid is essentially required and I've been tasked with asking him for his help. A request that I find rather difficult. Considering who my beloved is and where she falls on his insane spectrum. Not to mention our son. What Nathaniel's intentions would mean for the ones that I care about. I hold nothing but contempt for this man. He is literal scum in my opinion. The worst, most vile, venomous being to ever poison the planet with his mere presence. When I picture him walking, each footstep sends spikes of toxic waste into the ground. And this is the man I have to ask for help. On the request of my brothers, no less.

Needless to say I was a tad reluctant and I made this very clearly known. In explicit and full detail. It was after I did this, when Raphael took it upon himself to persuade me, by breaking my fucking arm. During our admitted rather heated "discussion" about the subject. This always happened, I disagree and it's suddenly like we're twelve years old again. Raph happens to be bigger and far more stronger than I am, not to mention the fact that he can turn into solid steel. Big surprise. In a fight he always manages to overpower me. Virtually every time. He never fails to get the upper hand and he is a very aggressive fighter. This has always been the case, even when we're merely training. No joke. When we were training for my fight with Duke, he knocked out three of my teeth!

Of course, right after the sudden crack, indicating that my arm was indeed broken... you know, if my scream in pain wasn't enough, then he's suddenly apologetic. Like this wasn't part of the plan all along. A well worked out scheme between Ezra and Raphael to "convince" me otherwise. Now I have a reason to go and see Nathaniel. Fantastic. Once again I play the mouthpiece for them because I'm Mr. Personality, after all. The mic is always on and the camera is forever rolling. This is a part that I'm usually not so reluctant to take on but this time, it was different. This time it called for me to ask someone that I loathe for assistance. How could they do this to me, make me put my convictions and principals aside like that? And for what? Cooperation and reinforcement from a tyrant. Whatever. I was over it or at least, that's what I told myself. I knew what their reasons were for requesting his aid and they were sound, in theory. It was the key component behind it though. My pride and ego would be taking the most damage in this crusade to recruit a Nazi for help. Fuck. This was going to be a major disaster, I just knew it.

"Hey Dolly, how's it going?"

"Are you amped up and ready for our match?"

"Excited for some more ring time with moi?"

"Now I remember I made you a promise, back when we exchanged words a little while ago and I want you to know that I fully plan on living up to that."

"So rest assured, you won't be disappointed. There won't be a reason for you to pout and stomp your feet. You can save all that pent up teen angst and drama for Scully and Zane Norrison. I'm sure they'll both appreciate watching a fifteen year old girl, huff and puff. You know how every person relishes witnessing that sort of display. It'll be like catching up on the latest episode of Riverdale, except you're actually a teenager. You can speak highly of yourself and put everyone else down, whilst explaining how you don't look forward to others doing the same exact thing. A classic contradiction fitting of the girl that wanders the halls of the main XWF headquarters in pjs, carrying a bowl of partially eaten cereal. Actions that are way too adorable for someone that literally witnessed it all and exited pure hellfire, a hardened warrior incapable of being a normal girl."

"Maybe you're just really good at hiding your emotions and playing the part though. The ordinary girl. Average. Carefree. The girl you want the world to see, rather than the one that exists behind the facade and only really shows herself, when you're all alone or you really need her to make an appearance. Fights on a hundred foot tall scaffolding and such. Times when you need to talk the talk and walk the walk. Put on a brave face to show others that you mean business. You're here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and you're all outta bubblegum. Right? It's cool. I'm not talking smack or making fun either. I get it."

"I've dealt with a parallel ordeal, when I wanted people to take me seriously and not primarily see me as though I were a little girl."

"Wait."

"That's not right."

"No. What I meant was... it's sort of similar, to when I try to appear to be mortal and not seem simply like another Demi-God. Holla! Number 15 in the house! Woot woot!"

"Oh crap. That isn't it either."

"Really, in all seriousness, what I meant to say was that's how I feel in regards to being half human, half alien. Half Dareikar Navaar, to be precise. I grew up rather quick as well. Lived in a fucked up environment. Battled the odds and won. Only to rise to the top. Cream of the crop, elite class status because it's really only the best for me. That's all I consider truly acceptable. What I strive for and have obtained. It's what I deserve. I fought hard and earned everything I accomplished, damn straight I achieved the right to claim the very best. There were no hand outs. No silver spoons. I did it all on my own and carved a niche for myself. From practically nothing but my own guile and wits. Oh and this all happened before I joined the XWF. Employment with this company was merely a product of revenge that turned into so much more. In the beginning this was never part of the plan but much like everything else, I rolled with the change and didn't only make it work, I excelled and rose up. Did it with style too. Brought some well needed class to the competition. Now here we are. Dolly Waters versus Donovan Blackwater, take two."

"Yay!"

"Full disclosure. I want to tell you that I'm going to put everything into this fight. That I intend to treat you like all the rest but I can't. Don't get me wrong, a deal's... a deal. I gave my word that I would put forth some real effort and I mean to stay true to that. A verbal contract is just as binding as a regular one and it's important to adhere to that concept. In spite of my antics and all around silliness, my integrity means everything to me. It is what makes me a good accountant and financial consultant. Freelance. I don't answer to anyone but me and even still, I adhere to running an honest business. My word is my bond. With that being said, if you want me to treat you like some of the behemoths and lumbering oafs that wrestle in this federation, it's not going to happen. Plain and simple. It's just not. Come on. I can't willfully do that, not if I want to look at myself in the mirror, ever again. Which would be a dreadful shame because I am a masterpiece to behold. You will get a fight, without a doubt that is going to happen but I'm going to have to put the training wheels on, so to speak. I'll set the internal dial to... I don't know, fifty percent. Sound good? Sure it's half the effort that I usually put forth during any other fight. On the bright side it's more than I provided before though. So that's a plus, right?"

"Cue snarky comment."

"I'm sure it'll be super cute."

"I can't wait to hear it."

By the time I received some "face time" with Nathaniel, I could already feel my arm slowly starting to repair itself. By nightfall this visit would have been all for naught. In regards to actual health care and mending the structural integrity of my arm anyway. A pointless, twenty grand spent on a bill, that I can never show to my girlfriend. Yay! More lies and secrets. Awesome. By the time, all of this is over and done with and my father is back, I'll be single again and stuck paying out child support. Awww... so much to look forward to. I can scarcely contain my excitement. Isn't internal sarcasm the best! With a sigh, I did my darnedest to shield these kinds of thoughts from invading my mind and tried my best to focus on the matter at hand. Namely Nathaniel, who was already looking over my chart. Quite thoughtfully. Thoroughly. Complacent even. Shaking my head, I decided to just speed this process along and get right to it.

"Look Dr. Idenhaus. I have a confession to make. My chart shows a massive fucking break in my arm. The humerus bone, if I'm not mistaken. It felt huge when it happened, a real predominant sort of snap, you know... tremendously painful too, really the stuff of nightmares but admittedly, the pain is nowhere near as bad as it used to be. I'm going to go ahead and assume that's due to it fixing itself. Anyway, I'm not really here for my arm, I know that seems weird what with it being broken and all but I'm actually here, to talk to you. See, my asshole brother thought it would help provoke me to see you, if he supplied an incentive. Since I don't normally like to associate with racist pricks who have hopes and dreams of world domination and genocide. Don't like to speak to anyone that's racist. Despite Darius Xavier's enormous miscalculation, I am not a fan of racism or intolerance, in any way shape or form. You on the other hand, you're just that extra special kind of hate filled monster that somehow pushes that bar even further on the ol' racist-o-meter. To the point where it's a real struggle to stop myself from sending you screaming through a wall right now. Trust me. I could do that too and without much effort either. Unfortunately I find myself locked in a situation where that's not a feasible option. Which means no matter how much I relish the idea of flinging you through a wall, it is just bad for business for me to do that because as it turns out, I need your help and that requirement surpasses my utter abhorrence for you. For now."

Nathaniel closed my file and looked directly at me. I could see that "mask" was beginning to slip. The caring surgeon was starting to disappear, gradually being replaced by the smug, asshole wannabe dictator and ruler of the new order.

"Okay. You have my attention."

It was seriously like he was humoring or mocking me. Oh but that simply wouldn't do.

"Great! I have your attention. That's wonderful! Really. Christmas list, dreams come true, kinda stuff. Here, I've got an idea, why don't you take a load off Doc, make yourself comfortable."

With a mere gesture of my hand, a chair spun forth from under the desk, situated behind Nathaniel and slammed into his legs. Forcing him to sit down. Naturally, this was met with immediate hostility and if looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"Who are you?!?!"

Instant anger, without any fear of allowing it to show. Good. I prefer talking to Hyde over the proverbial, Dr. Jekyll.

"Who am I? Well, my name is on the chart, Doc. I'm not quite sure how you passed that up? It should have been the first thing that you seen. I'm Donovan Blackwater. And you're Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus. N.A.Z.I. How clever... an acronym. Your parents had to have been some real thinkers, coming up with that one. Setting the stage like that. Getting the ball in motion. Kinda like when someone names their kid Topaz or Destiny. They have to know their child is going to wind up being a stripper. Clearly they're also scumbags, much like your parents. Ah... but your parents, they were on point. N.A.Z.I - the Nazi. That's just phenomenal and by phenomenal, I mean hilariously awful."

That death stare is practically burning a hole through me now. Is it weird that I'm enjoying this? Imagine how much fun talking this kind of smack is going to be when I can actually fuck him up. Hah! I can't wait!

"Is there going to be a point to this?"

"Oh sorry, I don't mean to keep you, preoccupied with little ol' me. You are a busy man, after all and obviously, have other patients that you need to tend to and take care of during your rounds as a medical practitioner of this hospital. Lives to save and all that superhero surgeon stuff."

I barely finish my last sentence before I start cracking up. Enticing even more of Nathaniel's fury, which only makes me laugh harder and longer. Eventually I compose myself though.

"The point. You want to know what the point is? Well, I already told you, I need your help."

"What makes you think that I will aid you, in any way whatsoever."

"Well, because you promised, you made an unbreakable vow."

"My Hippocratic Oath doesn't cover anything beyond what I do as a doctor. Definitely nothing that concerns you, which I assume isn't at all medical related, despite your injury that you admitted that you acquired in order to obtain an audience with me."

"Not that! I mean your promise. To my father. You owe Azrael Erebus and since he's gone, I aim to collect in his stead. Since your debt doesn't end at one favor, I'm certain that he won't mind."

"You're Azrael's son?"

"One of them. Yes."

Something strange happened, the intense hate vanished. Filtered right off his face like a switch was flipped. If that doesn't sell my Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde theory, I don't know what does? Don't get me wrong, he still seemed pissed. Annoyed beyond belief. However this was not the same Nathaniel that was present two seconds ago.

"What is it that you need me to do?"

"Test some DNA. Lend your specific Nazi Doctor type of expertise. Possibly unlock some sort of hidden trigger that might be sealed away inside of a girl that has Azrael stored within her head. Trapped in her mind. Unable to be released. Either that or he really is this girl. I'm not quite certain how it works but we think you might be able to lend a hand in figuring it out."

"You're joking."

"I really wish that I was man. We've got a team working on this project. Azrael trusted you and cited you as being brilliant. Blind in many ways but brilliant. I know. I read enough of his journals to take that as his true opinion."

Momentary silence.

"Where would you have me go to conduct this research."

"Our base of operations for the time being. Azrael's tower."

Several seconds pass as Nathaniel seemed to contemplate my words, ultimately giving a nod in affirmation.

"Alright. I will help you. If only to ensure that Azrael, lives up to his end of our bargain."

Huh? Their bargain?

"What does that mean?"

A clever smirk.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, it seems."

With that Nathaniel rose from the chair and exited the room. Not before giving a hard smack to my broken arm though. Motherfucker! I really hated that fucking racist bastard!

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post