Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 10:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
?ymmoT fO tsaL ehT
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-06-2019, 09:00 PM

[Tommy on a street somewhere in the middle of nowhere, and we see him walking near a warehouse of some sort, where music is playing. He enters the warehouse, and sees a few people in the warehouse wearing a paper mask of Vita. As soon he enters, people all look at him with distain, and somebody through a shoe at his head, but he was not fazed by it. Then he encounters a shrine of Vita with candles lit around the area.]

“This is your god, huh? I don’t doubt you all in the slightest!”

[Then they all chant in union for Vita.]

“ALL HAIL OUR YOUNG QUEEN OF X-TREME!”

“SHE IS GONING TO BEAT YOU DOWN!”

“You’re NOTHING!”

[Tommy then see’s the Vita fans coming at him with pitchforks and torches, even some guy in his late sixties starts poking him with his cane on his back.]

“YOU SUCK TOMMY, YOU WON’T GET YOUR TITLE BACK!”

[Tommy then circled by them, and they beat him. They kept on beating him until he turned into a psychotic, beast like, non-human form and destroys half of the mob gaining up on him. He fleas away from the mob into another room, he encounters his “positive” side of himself in human form.]

“Thomas, why are you so angry?”

“WHO THE FUCK IS THOMAS…IT’S TOMMY!”

“I know who you are, I was you not too long ago.”

“YOU LIE!”

“Don’t you remember that time you lost your baby? Or the time you lost that X-Treme title to Jessayln, and vowed to gain that belt back?”

“Yeah…. BUT WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?”

[Positive Tommy pops up a young girl to his side. She holds his hand, the beast Tommy reverts back to himself, and the room disappears. They enter into a empty arena, where it was just him and the girl.]

“Why are we in an empty arena?”

“You need to be in place of comfort, happiness, and peace… your alter ego told me to send you here.”

“You didn’t need to bring me here..”

“You need to let go of the past…”

“What do you—“

[Then both of them see a flashing image of Tommy being beaten by Jessalyn for the X-Treme belt in the ring. Tommy then gets ready to lash out, but she pulls off her heel off her foot and made him inhale it. It calmed Tommy down, as she takes the image away from them. Then she pulls out a chair out of thin air, and smack him with it.]

“What was that for?”

“Will you get angry if I do it again?”

“No”

Wack

“Stop”

Wack

“I Said STOP!”

WACKK

“DON’T MAKE ME REG—“

[Then she shifts into Sophia, but with grotesque features including a two face of her wife.]

!rof doog era uoy lla s’taht ,ymmoT yrgna teG

FUCK YOU!

[Sophia then takes a piece of glass and tries to stab him, but he ended up double leg takedown on Sophia, then Tommy puts on a Leatherface mask and grabs a chainshaw to kill her, but it morphs back to the young girl crying.]

“Don’t hurt me!..”

“Get out of my head!”

[She then grows into a godzilla like giantess, and she screams. Then she was about to stomp him, but Tommy ended up waking up in his car at a reststop near the North Dakota border on the highway at 8 am. It simply fades with him starting his car, and driving to the border of North Dakota.]

====

.em llik uoy t'nod yhW ,ybaB resoL a m'I

====

“I had a fucked up dream, a dream that most people couldn’t even live out of. I dreamt that I turned evil, and managed to destroy everything in my path. Then, I founded myself talking with my alter ego, then everything turned into shit from there. I am already checked into a hotel within this place, and let me tell you it sucks.

But more on that later, I have something to say about Vita. Vita, I love that you have fans who are willing to send you used tampon, and letter. I am not much of poet like I once was, but that letter was some trash. Whomever your soulmate is, I hope he OR she OR it… will receive a letter back from you.

Oh Vita, if you think for a second I sent you those things…

Think again, sweetheart…

I would rather use rosy palms then mess with your teenaged body. I anit Harvey Winestien preyin on chicks like you. I heard that phone call you made to Jessalyn, and you better take her words to heart, because I am the most unpredictable man you’d had encountered in this company; now it’s time to teach you something called pain. I’m not talking about cramps neither.

I honestly wished Choas had kidnapped you and sold you off to the higest bidder, then you’d be WISHING to run home back to your parent’s; askin to plea the fifth to keep you safe. I can tell you managed to lure me out, thinking that will be the last time I ever see your face, but you are dead wrong. I might not even retire, because that word don’t apply to a guy like me who still preys on unsuspecting people in that ring. Vita, you are just only getting started with me.

Vita, I want you remember this… I could care less about obtaining that title. That time has been dead and gone, and I don’t see myself holding it for two months. All I want to do is hurt you, and make you wish you finished high school, and gradated with top honors. Not be pretending as if you know what you are doing in that ring; because you and I know that you still are at a slight disadvantage with a learning curve.

You are on your own… nobody will save you… nobody will stop me from making me a bane of this company, after I place my old school “hardcore” nature upon you in Savage.

I’m done…

See you in hell Vita.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post