Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 02:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Question
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-06-2019, 10:21 PM

Aaalrighty then.

Now because of a particular situation had occur, mid way i now have to change it up.

One, do we by any chance have latinos and latinas on the roster?

And how raisist can i go in a promo

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-06-2019, 10:25 PM

So long as the boundaries of IC and OOC are clearly not crossed and the understanding that the face persona your roster page says you have would be completely destroyed.

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-06-2019, 10:49 PM

Not that.

Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-07-2019, 01:42 AM

We allow characters to to freely say what they like in RPs, racial slurs, homophobic slurs, sexism, the works. As long as these words never cross OOC this is fine.

As for what races we have on the site, I'm unsure. But as long as what you say it is only IC this shouldn't matter as you're not attacking a person but a character. I would say if your opponent does take offense and tells you in a PM or any other way OOC I would strongly suggest to tone it down or stop completely.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-07-2019, 07:27 AM

My own rule of thumb is that if your own character is the type to do that sort of thing. Have at it. It's in their nature and makes sense. If you're doing it out of the blue, that seems like a drastic alteration and you better have a good reason - i.e a story, to explain such a thing.

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-07-2019, 10:19 AM

So im allowed to say go back to Mexico where you can drink your own golden Mexican piss!?

Thanks a bunch

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-07-2019, 10:27 AM

Just use A LOT of Spanish.. Work A for me

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-07-2019, 11:16 AM

Thats the problem peter, i dunno spanish

Hate Post Like Post
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-07-2019, 11:25 AM

(02-07-2019, 10:19 AM)drezdin5788 Said: So im allowed to say go back to Mexico where you can drink your own golden Mexican piss!?

Thanks a bunch

(02-07-2019, 01:42 AM)Atticus Black Said: As long as these words never cross OOC this is fine.

Just a reminder.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-07-2019, 01:53 PM

Well..If i do cross it, just delete it

Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-07-2019, 02:34 PM

That's not really how we do things.

It's up to you to not cross the pretty clear IC/OOC boundaries. If you do cross one we will generally penalize that portion of the roleplay and sometimes, depending on the GM they will made a note of it in the actual RP so you can see what was disregarded and why.

I do think it's also important to note what Blackwater said above. If you want your character to do or say things that are a huge departure from the character's norm without explaining why this is happening in a convincing way it probably won't look great to a judge. Especially if they see it/read it as being born out of OOC anger and frustration.

I'll be honest with you, given how things have transpired in the last day, this whole thread kind of has me a bit uneasy but I'll sit back and see what work you put out and go from there, hoping that you know what you are doing without breaking any of the feds rules.
Hate Post Like Post
ElPantera Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-07-2019, 02:41 PM

He's a creative mind. I'm sure whatever he does will make for a good read. I personally won't be offended and will work with it. So even if it is grounds for a penalty please do not apply it.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-07-2019, 02:41 PM

Pm your way

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-07-2019, 02:42 PM

(02-07-2019, 02:41 PM)ElPantera Said: He's a creative mind. I'm sure whatever he does will make for a good read. I personally won't be offended and will work with it. So even if it is grounds for a penalty please do not apply it.

John fucking Lewis, you and i gotta talk

Hate Post Like Post
ElPantera Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

02-07-2019, 02:46 PM

(02-07-2019, 02:42 PM)drezdin5788 Said: John fucking Lewis, you and i gotta talk

Alejandro Rivera (within the fedding communities) or Pantera whatever you choose.

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-07-2019, 02:49 PM

(02-07-2019, 02:46 PM)ElPantera Said:
(02-07-2019, 02:42 PM)drezdin5788 Said: John fucking Lewis, you and i gotta talk

Alejandro Rivera (within the fedding communities) or Pantera whatever you choose.

Pm your way

Hate Post Like Post