Please Log-in or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current XWF board time: 02-22-2019, 11:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                
X-treme Wrestling Federation BOARDS » XWF Live! » 24/7 Federweight Championship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm back
Cadryn Leslie Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-05-2019 07:19 PM

What. The. Fuck.

Ya'll let a little girl fucking take all the goddamn belts?!

I leave for 6 months and the place falls to fucking pieces.

Excuse me, ma'am, I think I'll be taking that there strap back to Texas with me.

Why you ask?

BECAUSE I AM THE ESSENCE OF EXCELLENCE.

Eh, that's not really a great reason.

But..

It is true.

So look hear you dirtier looking Taylor Swift, I'm gonna need you to do what you do best and lay on your back and accept a loss to the Reflection Of Perfection.

Shit..

If you have all the belts I guess you really aren't accustomed to being on your back then..

Fucking shit analogy if I've ever heard one.

How the fuck am I gonna win with some bullshit like that..

Anyways..

It ain't personal, ya see. It's just business.

Don't make me actually get wild up in here...

DEAL?!

kbai.

<3

[Image: 14-C8631-B-F7-D0-4-A27-9886-63-CF1834-F3-A4.jpg]

The Essence Of Excellence - The Epitome Of Manliness - The Reflection Of Perfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
14 - 14 - 1

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Find
Edit Reply Quote
VV Online now or has been in the last 30 mins
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-05-2019 07:54 PM

"OMG!!!!!

CAAAAAAADRYYYYYYYYYN!!!

You were totally one of my favorite wrestlers when I was in school!

This is soooooo frickin' awesome, you don't even know!

Who would have ever thought that I'd be standing here getting trashed by one of my idols!?

Not me, that's who!

But putting this momentous occasion to the side for a moment, let's get down to the business at hand and show my hero just how good I am why don't we?

You're right Cadryn, I'm not accustomed to laying on my back. Want to know why? Because I have yet to lose a singles match, I have yet to lose a singles title that I've won, and I have yet to be pinned in, or outside of the XWF!

But would you like for me to tell you who is accustomed to laying on their back?

You guessed it, CADRYN TIBERIUS! The essence of excellence who isn't so excellent unless his job description is "guy with amazing unbridled natural T-A-L-E-N-T, who pisses it all away for no other reason than, meh...". Yeah Cad, talk a big game, but too tired to back it up. Peeve me off, take your title. A month or so later? "I don't care...". Well obviously I do care, otherwise I wouldn't be fighting off challengers hour after hour, day after day, month after month!

Come on Cadryn, why'd you come back? Did you finally dig deep and find the man's manly man that was buried so deep, your boyfriends could't find him? Or did you become so bored of not trying to force your name into everyone's business and everyone's mouth so that no matter how much you don't try, or how much you don't care, oooooor how much you actually suck, that despite alllllllll THAT... You'd still manage to keep your name in the limelight, while you eventually faltered and failed at nearly everything you ever set out to do!

Ya know, I see what you're trying to do.

you're trying to get me to give up, lay down, and drop this title to you.

Why?

Because that's exactly what you would do. It's what you always do!

So....

You came here because you want me...
TO

BE

JUST

YOU!!!

Um....

No thanks!

BUH-BYE!

VV digs deep (heh) and finds an unnatural strength that you will likely NEVER see again. (Unless this faggot keeps comin' at me!) And kicks out so frickin' HARD that Cadryn is sent flying into outer space where he now be seen floating POINTLESSLY with such items as, Bruce Campbells hand, Theo's good judgement, Cadryn's Hart Title win over now Universal Champion ROBERT MAIN, and pretty much everything else this fucker has ever came into contact with... Oh hey, there goes Micheal Graves now!

faggot!

[Image: EflKPMR.png]

1x Xtreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
1x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2 Cute 4 U
Find
Reply Quote
Cadryn Leslie Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-05-2019 08:04 PM

💀💀💀

Cant argue the truth.

We’ll see ya!

Cadryn dies.

[Image: 14-C8631-B-F7-D0-4-A27-9886-63-CF1834-F3-A4.jpg]

The Essence Of Excellence - The Epitome Of Manliness - The Reflection Of Perfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
14 - 14 - 1

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Find
Reply Quote
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

02-08-2019 10:09 PM

Still champ, Vita Valentine!
Find
Reply Quote

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)