Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-04-2019, 02:44 PM

"Hi Vinnie... um..."VV hesitates. "Well... Why are you even the Federweight Champion? I mean, your girl friend is kinda a B word, but you seem like a cool guy, so I'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around this title reign of yours. Is it just a desperate attempt to grab hold of some of your past glory? Like, are you haunted by the fact that your career ended because of a doctors recommendation and not because you accomplished all of your goals?"

"That's pretty sad if that's the truth. I mean, you did some stuff in your career. You did more than I have for sure, of course I'm not even old enough to by a pack of smokes and I have the Xtreme Championship and a couple of Tag Team Title reigns under my belt, but you still did a lot! "

"So that got me thinking. Maybe you're not upset that you didn't accomplish more in your career. Maybe you just don't have much faith in your own roster. Yeah, maybe that's it. You sit in your office with Ms. Plastic and watch all of us new talents, and you you just have a rough time understanding it all. "

"What's the appeal?"

"Why are people cheering for her?"

"Why do they hate him sooooo much?"

"And at the end of it all, you're left thinking, "My generation was better", and now you've set out to prove it. "

"I thought for sure that I was onto something there, but then I realized that if that's how you really felt, then why not prove it and take one of the top titles in the company?"

"So I reevaluated the situation and it lead me back to my first assumption. You're just an old, broken, pretend rockstar who longs for a taste of his glory days... Or anything really, just so long as it gives you a break from the boredom that comes with being a suit now."

"Then I realized that I could maybe help you out and help me out at the same time!"

"A little WIN-WIN, am I right?"

"So GIMME DAT TITLE VINNIE!"

VV leaps off of the back of a tractor trailer and connects with Eat Defeat!

She then covers Vinnie for an easy pin!

ONE!

TWO!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-05-2019, 04:54 AM

Vinnie are you okay?

Are you okay?

ARE YOU OKAY VINNIE???

Man, I hope Roxy didn’t drain your life force to keep her looking young for another day.

Xtreme title, check!

Heavy Metal Weight Title, check!

Federweight title, hmmmm.... check!

I’m a 24/7 grand slam champion!

Call me the 24/7 princess!

XD

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2019, 05:45 AM

Well since you've awarded yourself the title I guess I don't need to bother counting the three and making it official.
Hate Post Like Post
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-05-2019, 05:57 AM

VV lifts Vinnies hand and slaps it to the ground. She then moves his bottom lip with her finger while doing a very poor Vincent Lane impression.

Three!

Does that count?

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-05-2019, 06:53 AM

"Whoa... that was good Ketamine..."

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post