Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The biggest dog in the yard
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-04-2019, 10:21 PM

Drezdin:since ive joined the xwf, ive seen a lot of bull shit, heard a lot of bull shit, and hell i even myself had said bull shit.

In that time, i have looked back at all the bull shit that has happened.

And i tell you what, if you folks can only see the difference between the bull shit now and the bull shit then, you wil see a totally major difference.

I mean for example, the difference between the bull shit now and the bull shit then is that the bull shit back then was all over the place, you didn't know kind is it, but you saw it coming.

Where the bull shit now, its more ruthless, sharper edges, more painfull, more in your face that in that if you werent unable to see it coming to defend it off, then youll wont be able come out alive muchless come out the same.

But of all the bull shit that ive looked at, there is one kind of bull shit that still remains the same after all this time.

...Stupid rookie bull shit...

Stupid rookie bull shit is the bull shit where someone who just signed a contact, for no reason at all was given a pathetic press, with the boss in tow where the rookie gets introduced and then unessesarly gets praised filled with false what ever, then spews his insilent dribble which no one cares about, then all of a sudden he decides to call out the biggest dog for a match.

A match that HE HIMSELF wants to see what happens, to see if he has what it takes, to see if he can hang, ***snickering***, that he wants to make a name for him self, that he has dreams, asprations, blah, blah, blah so on and so on.

***sigh***

Basically what im trying say is that my next opponent is john Lewis.

Yes the son of a bitch rookie who issued me to a match this warfare .

A guy who where ever he is, i hope hes listening, cause im going to say this once only.

Normally ill educate someone like john Lewis whos a rookie on what will happen in the ring when the bell rings.

Normally ill education someone like john Lewis on what would happen if he challenged me and the repercussions behind it.

Normally ill education someone like a john Lewis on a lot of things.

As a matter of fact, thats what i would normally do to a lots of rookies.

But this john Lewis is a different kinda rookie.

Normally when im facing someone, even if its a rookie, ill normally do my usual schtick.

Don't get me wrong, while all what i would normally say is true..and it is..Not this time.

But for this one moment in time, it wont be nessesary.

You see, all i will say is this.

john Lewis, February 13, 2019, when we finally meet in the ring, dont worry about me hitting you with a death wish, dont worry about me making you tap out like a little bitch when i put you in prototypical submission menouver, dont worry about me wasting my time on how i will defeat you, hell you donthave to worry about me making you my bitch when you already ready are.

In fact you also dont have to worry about me lecturing you how you will loose or hope itll go.

All you have to worry about is what happens when you fail to defeat me, and how you would hang with the the ladies of the xwf when you lost to me.

John Lewis, its like the ole saying goes, actions speal louder then words.

John Lewis, in this case, your reactions dont speak louder, your opponents actions do.

February 13 2019, your reactions will be your down fall, and my actions will get me the victory as you learn the hard way why its a baaad idea to challenged the biggest dog in the yard.

John Lewis, do you whats so. even know what you are doing? Do you even know what you gotten your self into?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post