Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Final Words for Hanari Carnes - Promo #3 of 3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-01-2019, 06:25 PM

The camera fades in to the locker room of Mastermind as he is preparing for his upcoming title match against what looks to be a formidable opponent in Hanari Carnes, the rough looking upstart from the Dominican.

It finds him staring out of the window that is at the back of the locker room. He seems deep in thought.

"First of all let me say this Hanari, you need to get your facts straight, play the piece."

Quote:Oh cha, an that woman chu put on that screen, es that what chicas in Australia look like?

"I'm sure I challenged you last time to do so research. Proper research. Now this just makes you look damn stupid. Anyone who is anyone here in the XWF, know that I am a proud Kiwi. It's in my stats, on my roster page on the XWF Website, written all over the place. In case you didn't know Hanari, a Kiwi, is slang for New Zealand. I am from the tiny island of New Zealand. Only 5 million people lives there.

"I guess you were getting confused with another country which is our part of the woods and which the XWF has just finished touring, Australia. That must be why you got this oh so wrong. Na, let's not blame this. You got it horribly wrong. So if you wish to be a true champion like me, you really need to get your facts straight, BOI."

Mastermind chuckles, and continues to look out the window.

"Oh and here's a Kiwi woman that can out rank your Dominican Chico."

[Image: 1983+-+Lorraine+Downes+-++New+Zealand+.jpg]

"Her name is Lorraine Downes, and she won Miss Universe in 1983. 20 years before your small country managed to have a Miss Universe winner I believe. But hey I digress let's move on."

Mastermind starts to focus on something in the distance outside of the window.

"Let's play another piece of his promo."

Quote:"Senior Mind, chu must be as bad a' readin' people than Hanari is at talkin' Inglés well. Wha' eva happen to doin' homework, hermano? Chu don't know tha
madres españolas are tough on they kids to toughin' dem up?

"I read people pretty well Hinari. I've read you like a book, from forward to back. That is why I am called Mastermind. I Master people mind. I've mastered your mind already and you don't even know that I've done it.

"You think parents just in the Dominican are tough at bringing up their children, to show them how to be tough? Come on. How naive can you be BOI? You haven't traveled the world much have you. Once again you make it all about you and your country when it's not just about you. It's a world thing. People in poor countries get brought up poor whereas people in richer countries may also get brought up poor, some may find the riches sooner than others. Come on BOI think before you speak, it'll do you some good.

"Let's play some more footage."

Quote:Hanari has no disapoint his madre, no, and this es no pity party. Does you see a piñata? Chu don't. So no party here, mang.

"You forget who you are talking to Hinari. You forget that like I said before I am Mastermind. I see into your mind. You may say to the world that you aren't having a pity party, but I see it your soul, on how lonely you are. On how much you want to please your mama. Oh how hard you try to please her. Yet you can't and never will. She's too proud to admit it. It'll only show her weak side. You don't want that do you Hinari? Letting your Mama show her weak side."

Mastermind smiles and moves away from the window.

"Please play some more footage."

Quote:Chu know nothin' about struggle, mang. What chu describe to tha world was a typical family problem. If anythang mang it soun like chu need tha kleenex, not Hanari. What Hanari has gon thru, only make him stronger, sí. If eva Hanari was prepared to take a title, tis now.

Mastermind starts laughing.

"You aren't prepared to take squat, BOI. All you are prepared for is to take a beating. A massive beating. And then you know what struggles is going to feel like. In my first run here in the XWF I lost 43 times cleanly by being beating, 8 times by being not the one pinned, and won 25 times.

"Yes you can say that's embarrassing and others will say that too. But I learned off of those struggles. 56 percent loses, 11 percent not being pinned but others were, and 33 percent winning.

"One would say that would make one want to give up. Na not me. I went home, helped my wife through a miscarriage, and then by having twins before working hard again at training and then I returned to the XWF. In the time that I have been back I've won 9 out of 12 times, with 2 losses and a draw. So you can see how hard I fought to come back. 75 percent winning, 16 percent losing, and just the 9 percent on a draw.

"So if you say I don't know nothing about struggle then you better think again because once again you know diddly squat."

Mastermind walked over to a table and picked up his Television Title.

"Roll the next footage."

Quote:Chu say Hanari need to learn how to lose. ¿Por qué? Why does Hanari need to learn how to lose? All Hanari has eva done es win, es make bad situations betta

"You can't be the only wrestler in the world to win and not lose. And I know for sure that isn't the case, then that would make you unstoppable and world wide name. All you are to me is someone who loves to run his mouth, and make shit up. Oh I know lets throw shit at the wall and see what sticks?

"I will say put your money where your mouth is and show me stats. They'll be made up stats because what you did before coming to the XWF is irrelevant, but what you do here is the most important thing. So you are one win from one match. A big woop di doo.... 1 win 1 match. 100 percent record. Lucky you.

"But you are going to find a whole lot of things different when you step into the ring with me. I am not going to give this title up without a fight, and trust me I have been in huge fights in recent weeks, and I have found a way to win, more than anyone else. I wanted the title so badly that the will to win was more than my competitors, why because I am the champion, and they aren't.

"So what happens come tonight when things get so tough, can you find that extra bit of experience to power you through. Trust me BOI, I have found that experience the last three or four weeks. I will finish the match strongly. I will finish the match and reclaim my title, and let you wander around the XWF until you find the next big match that you are after.

"Remember Peter Gilmour. Last week he needed to win this title, in order to become the first one in the current XWF Era to be a Grand Slammer. That's winning the Universal Belt, the X-Treme Belt, the Television Belt, the Hart belt and the Tag Team Belts. He won everything except the Television Belt. The one that I am still holding a week later.

"I wasn't going to be the one to give him the satisfaction. I wasn't going to be the one to make it happen. And now here you are after something that will put you on the XWF Map and get you started. You think it's going to be that damn easy? No, you know it's going to be damn easy? Then think again.

"There's been a lot said in recent times about how good I am. I'm still proving myself as Television Champion. I'm still getting there. There's still more to prove, and that is why I am not letting you take this. Let's play some more footage."

Quote:Learn to think about others hermano? What chu think Hanari has done? Set up family to not be homeless, brought income to mi neighborhood, and put tha Dominican on tha map. Hanari entire life has been dedicate to helping others, by whateva means. Now, it is finally time to start thinking about Hanari and Hanari alone. There es nothin' chu can teach Hanari that he already don't know, mang. Hanari has learned his lesson's in life on his own,

Mastermind starts clapping. He then stops.

"Only you say you set up your family not to be homeless, only you say, you brought income to your neighborhood, and only you say you put the Dominican on the map! So where's the proof? Hinari. Where's the proof BOI? There aren't no proof. Because you can say that, and make shit up, and maybe it'll stick, but it could also be bullshit at the same time.

"You still don't get it do you? You've made it all about yourself? But not about others who have helped you along the way. Not about family being family. Let alone your mother being your mother, because she'll never be proud. It's all in your head, because that's what you think people need to hear. I know it, you know it, and everyone else around the XWF and the XWF Universe knows it too. You're an upstart looking to get rich early.

"What happens when you lose a few matches in a row? Will you do what I did, and continued to learn, or think it's too damn hard, and with pressure from your mother to try and make her proud, you'll end up losing going else where.

"I do like you Hinari. I mean that. You got what it takes to become something. But you need to learn the lessons along the way. And that is why I will teach you some very important lessons when we meet in that ring later tonight. I'll teach you all about moving forwards. I'll teach you not to look back. I'll teach you, it's not all about you, and I'll teach you that you won't win my belt, in just your second match.

"Are you ready BOI? I know that I am. I am ready for you. You little upstart. And I'm ready for a challenge that you are going to clearly give me. I say bring it on. But once again I will say, I know what it is to dig down when it matters the most and find the final word. That word will be spoken tonight. And there is nothing you are going to do about it."

And with that Mastermind walks back to the window and looks at his Television title and looks out of it. Contemplating what is coming.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub