Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Choo Choo All Aboard The Hanari Train - Promo #2 of 3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-01-2019, 12:43 PM

Previously

For all those not up with the play, Mastermind lost his mother to cancer at age 9, and so growing up with a father who was always missing his wife, wasn't so easy. He was often getting drunk, and never wanted to talk to Mastermind about anything.

Mastermind struggled to get where wanted to be, and that was a life of his own. The only thing he was good at was High School Wrestling, and with the help from his coach and guidance consellour managed to get a 4 year paid grant into the New Zealand Wrestling Competition.

But he found those 4 years tough, when a broken system of the NZWC had old relics of the past and current members not welcome any one new into their ranks. Their egos were huge, and so would often look down at Mastermind, and gave him some fair old match whippings. Some lead to injuries and others lead to concussion.

The last time it happened, the concussion was so severe that it put him out of action for four months which coincided with the end of his 4 year paid grant. Now he was not only injuried, he was also broke, and struggling to kick start his wrestling career.

Then during being treated for his concussion he met his future wife Maria, who after a few days of talking introuduced him to her father. Her father Markus, took our young Mastermind under his wing, where he then showed him how to trade stock and choose the right time to sell to get rich.

Normally it takes a few years for a new stock broker to get rich, but with his love of stats and research, Mastermind was able to pull it off within a few short months.

Now he had to make a decision whether to keep on seeing his future wife, Maria, or spend a year in Australia and Japan to relearn his wrestling technique, and kick start his wrestling career.

Maria told him to chose his career over her, and that they will still be in touch from time to time, but he needed to do what he needed to do. So Mastermind was now on his way to Australia.

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

Mastermind stepped off his flight from New Zealand, landing in Sydney, Australia. He was suppose to go straight to his new work so he can set things up, but as soon as he stepped foot through customs and then arrivals, a tall bald headed guy with rough looking clothes, was standing by the Pick Up area holding a sign with Mastermind's name on it.

Mastermind walked over to the guy.

"Hi, I'm Mastermind,"

The guy looked him up and down.

"How old are you kid?"

"22 turning 23 soon,"

"I was contacted by someone who knew you in Dunedin is it? They wanted me to work with you so I said I would, but they never said you were that young. I envisioned someone around 27-28."

"I'm only 5 years out, what difference could that be?"

"Trust me boy there's a lot of difference."

"Please don't call me boy, I got a lot of that from my time in the NZWC, and I just need to focus on other things."

"Really, you spent time in the NZWC?"

"Yes 4 years in the New Zealand Wrestling Competition, through a 4 year grant."

"That figures then. They spat you out.like chewing gum."

"You know of the NZWC?"

"Of course. For about a year. Looking at you and hearing what you are saying, I presume they are still a backward bunch of hillbilly hicks, with egos so large it's not even funny, and they don't let newbies get very far."

Mastermind chuckled "You could put it like that. When were you there?"

"A few years ago. No wonder you needed to get away. If you get trained right, and spend time learning the ropes here in Australia and also Japan by the time you go back to the so called Land of the Long White cloud, you could very well change the face of the Wrestling industry over there. Which wouldn't be a bad thing."

"Maybe," said Mastermind

"No maybe about it. Are you serious about being here in Australia and learning and training?"

"Yes."

"Then are you serious about going to Japan for a few months and learning some more over there?"

"Yes."

"Then you will."

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't catch your name?"

"Jack, Outback Jack."

This hit Mastermind like a tonne of bricks. Outback Jack was a wrestling legend in Australia.

"Oh my god, you were a 6 time Australian Champion, a 4 time tag team Australian champion, a 3 time Champion of the State champion, and 7 time All Time Australian champion."

Jack shook his head "Wow, you know your history."

"You even spent 6 months in New Zealand where you won the New Zealand title."

"Yes I did."

"Wow, how did I score you?"

"Through whatever money you had thrown this way, and by a personal favor of your boss, Markus Shaw."

"Wow Markus knows you?"

"Of me, he has contacts in the NZWC scene, not there now. But so yes. I've been hired to help you."

"By all means."

"It's going to be hard work."

"I'm up for it."

"You better be. Shall we go?"

"Let's."

Mastermind grabbed his gear, and followed the legend that is Outback Jack out of the airport.

T.B.C

HOTEL ROOM SOMEWHERE IN BILLINGS, MONTANA

The camera fades in to an hotel room somewhere in Billings, Montana, and it shows Mastermind getting change ready to go to Rimrock Auto Arena for his upcoming Saturday Night Savage Title match with Hanari Carnes.

He was looking at himself in a mirror fixing up his suit.

"Hanari, Hanari, Hanari. When are you going to learn that it's not only you who has had a hard beginning to your life. It's not just you who struggled. It's not just you who started out with nothing. And it's not just you who parents feel ashamed of.

"Let me tell you what key words I have just mentioned shall I in pure english so you can this straight. NOT JUST YOU or should I speak it in your language 'no eres solo tu'. Did you get that then?"

Mastermind smirks into the mirror.

"I know about a tough upbringing too Hanari. My mother died when I was just 9 years old. 9 years old Hanari. What were you doing at 9? Playing around with your own mother I bet.

"I was then brought up by a father who was so heartbroken that he turned to the booze to ease the pain and try to forget about her, but he also forgot about me. I had to bring myself up, alone. My siblings brought themselves up as well.

"I had to fight for every tooth and nail position I got at High School. I had to fight for what I believed in. Then I was given a chance to do what I was good at High School and that was Wrestling. I was given a grant to go the NZWC. The New Zealand Wrestling Competition. That's like the XWF.

"But in those days they had massive egos, and were old and weren't even wanting to help new talent so they ate me up and spat me out. Luckily because of an injury I met my future wife at the time, who was attending to me, and she was so confident and helpful that she helped me get my life back on that. I am still thanking my lucky stars for that day.

"So when I came here to the XWF, in my early days, I had to fight hard, I had to chip away at wins, that were few and far between, and I had to claw to be recognized. I had a lot of losses in my early days, Hanari. Something that you need to be wary of. But did I run away. No. I stuck to it as best as I could. I kept training and I kept learning. I kept losing. Like I said I did pick up a win along the way. I fluked championships like the X-Treme Title, and the former Arc of the Convenant Title.

"But then it came a time where I had to make a decision. My career or my family. My wife had a miscarriage. What would you have done. I chose my family. So I had no choice but to leave the XWF and be with my wife.

"Luckily I did though. Because it was less than 2 years later, that my wife got pregnant again, although those two years were really hard, that my marriage just survived. Then we had twin sons. They changed everything.

"Then my wife said it was time for me to go back to the XWF, I questioned her about if she really wanted me to, she said it was still my dream, and her dream as well, and that we were in a better state of mind than the two years previous."

Mastermind smiled as he grabbed the Television Title. He turned around and showed the camera.

"In just my second match back from returning I won this. The Television Title. And I've some how managed to keep it ever since. I am now 2nd outright on the all time list of Television Title reigns on 128 days. Over 4 Months Hanari. 4 Months.

"It's hard work keeping a hold of this. You have to know your opponent inside and out. And you have to work to keep a hold of this.

"So please don't come here and sprout off on how hard your life has been, because you think you are the only one to go through that. Think again. Most of us are all like that.

"If you think you are going to win this title, after just 1 match here in the XWF also think again. You need to know how to lose. You think you are constantly upsetting your mother and letting her down, well tonight is not going to be any different. I'm sorry that may seem harsh but that's the harsh realities of the XWF and life in general.

"I'm constantly letting my father down. He's still a drunk. But he's starting to care now, because he has grandchildren. But when it comes to me, I'm always going to be a let down.

"Learn something Hanari. Learn to think about others, and not just yourself. That is the one lesson I am teaching you right here and right now, and there are plenty more lessons to come.

"I may or may not respond to the rest of your promo that you did, but the major focus was teaching you about yourself. And I hope I did. And two last thing before I go, Hanari."

A train came up on screen.

[Image: DM30AC-511-Train-East-Pinelawn-10-2009_(...eller).jpg]

"Let's all climb aboard the Hanari Carnes Pity Train shall we? I think not better yet, here you go Hanari."

Another photo came up.

[Image: woman-playing-violin_1888605.jpg]

"I'll just have this woman play you the violin so you can continually feel sorry for yourself shall I Hanari? See you real soon after you been to your pity concert. Nos Vemos."

Mastermind starts laughing and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub