Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention CHRIS CHAOS
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-31-2019, 04:47 PM

The Following Announcement Has Been Paid For By APEX Incorporated

Chris Chaos's new theme song!

This thing on?

The camera nods

Thanks Floyd. Chris Chaos, now we all know you have a hard time noticing anything that isn't directly related to you. So do me a favor and perk those ears up, take a step away from the unemployment line and pay close attention to Saturday Night Savage.

Robert grins rubbing the Universal Championship with his shirt as the screen becomes static

[Image: giphy.gif]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2019, 04:52 PM

Chris do you have to ask Jenny for permission to switch the channel to Saturday Night Savage? Asking for a friend.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-31-2019, 06:58 PM

Well, what do you say Jen? Can he? Can Chris come out and play?

Former:

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-31-2019, 07:23 PM

#Venezuela

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2019, 08:58 PM

Jenny sat on a big, comfortable couch, in big, comfortable clothes, and smiled a wicked smile for the camera as it panned to her. She was in her home in Las Vegas, resting after a long day of rehab.

Boys, Boys, don't get your boxer briefs in a bunch here. Chris is a big boy, and he is a stubborn one. He will make his decision on his own. I have no bearing on him and what he does and says anymore, as I am, for the time being, not employed in the XWF. I am on medical leave, rehabbing my back, and the docs say I may never wrestle again. I know, shame right, all of you being deprived for perfection for perhaps ever. Oh well. All I know is that I haven't seen, heard from, talked to or even received a text message from Chris since I left. He is in a dark place, and more focused than I have ever seen. He isn't able to be controlled right now, even if I wanted him to be. So, please, leave me out of this. I am sure Chris will be watching Savage, as that was the show he chose as an avenue to answer Robert the first time and was, for the better part of a year, MY show. Just sit back, relax, and let it happen. I am sure you'll get what you want sooner or later.

Okay well, that's about enough time wasted on you....the Masked Singer is back on and I missed the last episode. Thank god for DVR.

Ciao."

[Image: OkeZx8d.png]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
Nyx Nephthys Offline
I'll put a spell on you...

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-31-2019, 09:48 PM

"They ask this not to egg Christopher on, Jenny but because that's how it works in their relationship. Drew can't change the channel on their television set, until Robert gives the okay. If Drew disobeys, he gets punished. No spooning after sex, he has to go straight to his cage, like the good little gimp that he is... isn't that right, Drew? Yeah, it is. It's okay if you don't admit it, I can see by the mere look in your eyes that it is true. Oh but you don't mind. In truth. You like to disobey because you've grown accustom to the cage. You actually like it now. Still you pretend and put on a sad face but deep down, you're longing for worse. You want ...nay, you long for Robert, to make it hurt. Poor Drew. You really should just open up and be honest to your fella about your needs, you never know it might open up a channel of communication and in the end, give you everything that you've been hoping for... and then some."

All of the giggles. All of them.

[Image: jrjPfuF.jpg]

1x Bombshell Champion (Won title BEFORE any actual set match. Yes that means I technically "debuted" already a champion)
Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2019, 02:23 AM

And you are?

Former:

w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Nyx Nephthys Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-01-2019, 06:55 AM

"Oooo... I can feel that condescending tone literally dripping off your words, like heavy syrup."

"I'm Nyx Nephthys. The girl that Vinnie Lane brought into the company to take the Bombshell title off Azrael Erebus. Jenny Myst's right hand, gal pal. And someone that is not at all impressed or intimidated by you. Now, be a good little puppy and run back to Main, I think I hear the kibble bag being ripped open."

1x Bombshell Champion (Won title BEFORE any actual set match. Yes that means I technically "debuted" already a champion)
Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2019, 07:27 AM

Hi Nyx. I like your brand of self important crazy. It's refreshing. Sort of. I was literally asking who you were because, and maybe it's my fault for assuming you kept up with the happenings in the XWF but I was in a coma for 8 months prior to my return. So 95% of this roster is new to me.

So now that we've established that you like to make assumptions about peoples motivations and hurl homophobic remarks at people for no real reason can those of us who are actually central to the conversation at hand get back to it? Or do you want to keep yapping like a dog begging for attention? Maybe you can go piss on the carpet in another room so that Robert, Jenny, Chris and I can get back to the business of our business.

It was a truly a pleasure to meet you, we should grab lunch sometime. Your treat.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Nyx Nephthys Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-01-2019, 11:01 AM

"Homophobic remarks? Are you certain that's what I'm guilty of? Really? Seeing as how you two are soooo close, I merely thought it was safe to assume that you and Robert, were lovers. If you were offended by my claims or found them to be homophobic, you either despise homosexuals yourself or you're in deep... deep denial. Either way nothing that I said was actually slanderous towards anyone in the LGBTQ community. Zero hate words were used. So your accusation would have to solely stem from you specifically perceiving that the concept of sleeping with another man was an insult. For reasons that I already mentioned. Otherwise you could have simply said that I was wrong. As for my accompanying statements. I simply reversed the roles. You asked a question. Posed an inquiry that shone a light on Christopher that made him seem like Jenny's bitch. I merely made the same direct insult and assumption about you. Bitch. Gimp. Lap dog. Puppy. Sort of falls in the same sense. Do you see where I'm going with this or should I have been speaking slower? You sort of have this vacant, faraway stare to you that makes it hard to tell, if you're slow or inebriated."

"As for lunch? Sure. We can get lunch. Lets meet up in hell when it freezes over."

Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2019, 11:18 AM

(02-01-2019, 11:01 AM)Nyx Nephthys Said: ""As for lunch? Sure. We can get lunch. Lets meet up in hell when it freezes over."

[Image: hell+freezes+over.jpg]

How is Saturday for you? My schedule is pretty open.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-01-2019, 02:13 PM

Jenny is seen now in just a bikini top, the rest of her body under the bubbling water of the Jacuzzi she rests in. She has a large wine glass in hand, as usual. A wicked smile crosses her face. She climbs out and lays on a chair, soaking in the rays. She looks at peace, for once.

[Image: VVLKONE.jpg]

"Nyx, I appreciate you coming to the defense of myself and Chris, and I appreciate you exposing Drew for the lot lizard he truly is. I mean, Main looks like he drives a truck for a living anyway, and Drew looks like he 'releases some stress' from Main if you know what I mean. Thanks, girlie, but honestly it wasn't needed. These two have dug their own grave, and now they need to lie in it. Chris IS going to take the Universal Title off of Main, whenever the greasy haired "Omega" stops being scared to face him one on one. Chris was right, Main just can't let him go. Chris is one of the most decorated champions of all time here, and a sure fire XWF Hall-of-Famer. Who else on this roster can tag that to their name? Main knows he needs this match to revive a dying career and a lame-duck title reign. I am going to just let the pieces fall into place.

However........

They DO have another set of titles......don't they? If they want to keep flapping their dick traps, maybe, just maybe, THE QUEEN can go against medical advice and give it the old college try once again, ya know? It would feel good to have Archyle kiss my feet......he's been using his mouth for a lot more lately........so, if they aren't scared to face two females, one of which is risking permanent paralyzation, perhaps they can put the tag titles up?

Nah.

They won't.

They are all talk, like I figured.

But Nyx, babe, I'd LOVE to get lunch with ya. I'll pick you up, we'll hit the town and gossip about how many undiscovered species live on Main's scalp. Oh my god, it will be SO fun! Text me!"

Jenny laughs and takes a sip of her wine as the scene cuts out.

[Image: UvS0P7X.png]

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2019, 02:26 PM

So to recap

I point out that Chris isn't allowed to do anything without Jenny's approval.

Jenny responds for Chris.

Nyx responds to help out her gal pal out because she wanted to be included.

Jenny responds again continuing to speak for Chris.

Chris continues to hide.

So are we all ready to agree that I was in fact right and Chris isn't allowed to do anything without Jenny's go ahead?

As for facing two women, we just did, that's how we won these tiles or weren't you paying attention?

Why would we be afraid to face two more women? Or two men? Or a man and a woman? Or a woman and a donkey? We've already said we will face anyone, anytime, anywhere.

You want to go against medical advice and get in the ring with us that's on you. But don't come crying to us when your next best friend has to change your diapers because you're paralyzed from the neck down.

That being said you'll probably want to talk to management about getting rehired/unsuspended first since as you said, you are no longer employed by the fed.

Oh and Jenny, this notion that Robert can't let Chris go, you might want to go back and watch the tapes again. It was Chris who called out Robert. It was Chris who DEMANDED a shot at the title. And it's Chris that has since gone into hiding because he's afraid to actually step in the ring with the Champ. Should he ever actually step foot in an arena again. It's always all about Chris, except when you are around to steal his spotlight.

Former:

XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-01-2019, 05:22 PM

So.....er....maybe its a blonde thing but I am confused. Stop talking in circles! You are giving us a tag title shot?

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-01-2019, 06:05 PM

Jenny listen this honestly has nothing to do with you. We just figured since you were Chris's most recent cock holster we thought you could get a message to the man in hiding. Just do us a favor send um a text, send a smoke single. We don't care. Just tell um to tune in. I'm starting to get the impression he doesn't want a shot at the Universal Championship..

If you do maybe "THE OMEGA" can brush up against ya so you can finally get a feel of a real CHAMPION!

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-02-2019, 09:51 AM

[Image: 3kEN20b.gif]

[Image: 5UrYwSF.png]
[Image: auYqMTQ.gif]

[Image: arl6L2x.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-02-2019, 10:41 AM

[Image: MIPbXse.jpg]

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-02-2019, 09:05 PM

Jenny, your ass better come back. Weather you like it or not, trust you are comming back better then ever.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post