Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
After the show
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-30-2019, 05:19 PM

Drezdin:First things first, i want to apologize to you guys for loosing out on what wouldve been the biggest win of my career.

i would like to also apologize for being able to beat zane norris and capture the xwf heart title.

Loosing a match of thar megnitude wasnt in my plans..not by a long shot shot.

And im not done with zane norris's ass nor am i not done done with the heart title.

They are still on my radar.

The universal title and the tag team will be put on hold till then.

Till then, as all of you are aware, there is no time to dwell in the past.

You win you win you loose you loose.

And yes my ego is bruised and will be bruised till then

That was then this now.

And now i have to focuse on my next opponent, the rookie john Lewis.

Mister Lewis, you wanted me, now you got me.

You see our match that was schedule for February 13 2019, will not be for the
feint of heart, our match for the schedule date wont be a regular match, our match is and wll now be a 2 out of 3 falls match.

But to ensure that there will be fairness in this, im going to allow you to name the stipulations for the 2 out of 3 falls match.

So what do you say huh?

Step up into the batters box and prove to me your worth.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2019, 08:18 PM

"Oh SHIT son, Drezdin is COMIN' FOR THAT ASS!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-30-2019, 09:35 PM

With all do with respect, boss, stay the fuck outta this. This is none of your concern. This is between me and john Lewis.

The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-31-2019, 07:20 AM

Vinnie looks sad. He closes the lapels of his hot pink suit jacket so no one can see his DREZDIN tee shirt, then walks away with Roxy Cotton on his arm.

"Alright, dude..."

[Image: 6U2lnDl.gif]

Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 07:50 AM

Aww Drez, you made Vinnie sad... We love you Vinnie, Drezdin too!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 07:51 AM

"You wanna hop in the hot tub too, Vita? No tops!"

Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 07:57 AM

Oh man, I’d love too, but um... I l’d rather leave my top on.

VV folds her arms to hide her under developed meatball titties.

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2019, 08:08 AM

"Probably for the best, bb. We don't need anyone thinking we have a naked 14 year old boy in there with us."

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 08:32 AM

Tears begin to form a fine line around VV’s eyes and her cheeks blush a light red hue. VV turns around and covertly wipes away the tears.

I just remembered, I’m supposed to meet Jessalyn at the mall for some girl time. Thanks for the offer though guys!

She says as cheerfully as she can muster.

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Abigail Monroe Offline
Empress of the deep, queen of the tides

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 08:47 AM

"Awww... Vita, don't be sad. It's probably better that you don't get in the hot tub with them, you don't want the multitude of STD's they have. I mean, when a couple of hours in a hot tub, equals a lifetime of pills, ointments and creams, it isn't worth it girl. Besides, you're beautiful and clearly a lady, far superior to Roxy because your tits, are actually real. Before she had Vinnie buy her, her silicone life buoys, she was probably completely flat chested. So don't listen to her. You're perfect. And disease free, I might add."

[Image: soGNxeD.jpg]
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 08:51 AM

VVs eyes light up as a slight smile forms. That was just the pick me up she needed right about now.

Thanks Abigail! It’s nice to see a friendly face around here. It’s so rare anymore.

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Abigail Monroe Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 09:03 AM

"I know, right. Folks think just because we're wrestlers, we have to be jerks to each other too. Like somehow that adds to the experience. In my opinion, I think that just means they're really insecure and unhappy with themselves."

"Or in Donovan's case, he just can't help himself. He literally can't. He likes to purposefully push people's buttons and say things for the sole reason of getting a rise and a reaction out of others."

Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2019, 09:12 AM

"I was a full C, actually. Shows what you know. But hey, it's fine, I'm sure someone will listen to your life lessons while using me - one of the top executives of the company - as an example of 'bad,' while using Vita and yourself - mere employees - as 'good.' Makes sense."

Roxy touches up her makeup in a tiny compact mirror, gets distracted by herself for a good solid minute, then remembers people are listening to her.

"Oh! Hey, Abigail, why, do, you, pause, so, much, when, you, talk?"

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Abigail Monroe Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 09:27 AM

"You're funny. Shallow. Vapid. Plastic. But funny."

"Oh, but don't waste your time on me, the mere underling of your empire. You hurry on to that hot tub... you know, so you can get some of those 'important executive duties' done. Wait. You did remember to bleach your asshole, right?"

Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-31-2019, 09:45 AM

Eat shit.
That's directed towards whoever, by the way.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 09:47 AM

Eww...

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-31-2019, 10:43 AM

YALL BE NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Heya abigail. Your a extremely rare sight to see

Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-31-2019, 10:43 AM

Tommy simply idles around the back watching Drezdin cutting that magnificent promo. He claps for him, as he walks away from the area.

Then he notices the commotion with the best women talent, this company has produced in over close to eight years or more...

"Ladies... ladies, no need to tear one another down. Why can't there be some peace, and love among the roster... Vita... you may hate me, and want to fight me... but your tits are fine the way they are.

Abigail and Roxy... you too Vincent Lane... have some standards when you all are in public. Have your folks taught you that?

Also Dolly... I hope the shit you're eating isn't stunting your growth."
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-31-2019, 10:49 AM

(01-31-2019, 09:12 AM)Roxy Cotton Said: "I was a full C, actually. Shows what you know. But hey, it's fine, I'm sure someone will listen to your life lessons while using me - one of the top executives of the company - as an example of 'bad,' while using Vita and yourself - mere employees - as 'good.' Makes sense."

Roxy touches up her makeup in a tiny compact mirror, gets distracted by herself for a good solid minute, then remembers people are listening to her.

"Oh! Hey, Abigail, why, do, you, pause, so, much, when, you, talk?"
Roxy, why would you put that shit on your face is beyond me. Weather you care or not, less is more. Cause right you look like a dolly parton doll.
You look better with out as a matter of fact.

Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-31-2019, 10:50 AM

"Oh Tommy. Don't pretend like you want me to grow up anytime soon. There's a reason you think Vita's tiny tits are fine."

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-31-2019, 10:56 AM

(01-31-2019, 10:50 AM)Dolly Waters Said: "Oh Tommy. Don't pretend like you want me to grow up anytime soon. There's a reason you think Vita's tiny tits are fine."

Tommy laughs at this girl's rebuttal.

"Look my darling, eventually we all have have to grow old... and possibly die. We all can't be young forever. I mean, as young you are... you beaten a hoss like Robbie!

You need to grow up, and face what girls up in their 20s faces...

Also, her tits are fine by me.. it's not like i'm being perverted about it. Hell i'll even say your's are great too!"
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-31-2019, 11:06 AM

"Aaaaaaaand there it is again. Never change, Tommy."

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 11:15 AM

"Didn't know Tom was into Mary Janes, I thought he was all about high heels!"

drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-31-2019, 12:26 PM

And im starting to wonder you are afraid of marry roxxy:)

Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-31-2019, 01:56 PM

"Drez wants a title and he shall have one... He deserves this certain championship gold and I recommend you give it to him...

Vinnie Lane.... Drez deserves the title I made famous, the title I created.... You know which one Loverboy... "
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-31-2019, 05:56 PM

You. You created it !?
Listen here Janet reno, if it wasn't for shane coming to with a contract, your ass would of been a pimps side chick.
If you hadnt of signed the contract that shane offered you would of been the pimps bitch...well you would of been everyone elses bitch regardless.
Hell, if you you hadn't done anything we wouldn't of wasted are money seeing you get raped in the ass by bilbo. Or if not, seeing your ass get beaten to death.
The heart title created by the xwf universe, not from a overly hyped grabastic piece of British amphibious shit bag like you.
Scully, you don't have to worry about me, i will capture the heart title and put back the lust that you tarnished.
Just focus on the task at hand, im least of your worries..........At least not yet

The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 06:55 PM

"No need to buy the cow when you get the milk for free, my dude! Besides, Rox just likes being engaged. She thinks it's better for her brand than saying she has a boyfriend or a husband. She wants to seem juuuuuuuuuuuuust slightly attainable, you know?"

Vin adjusts his bandanna.

"Scully! Oh shit! Are you here to come really close to winning a match but not quite?"

Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

01-31-2019, 11:40 PM

Let the pigeons loose I say

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-01-2019, 12:35 AM

(01-31-2019, 06:55 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: "No need to buy the cow when you get the milk for free, my dude! Besides, Rox just likes being engaged. She thinks it's better for her brand than saying she has a boyfriend or a husband. She wants to seem juuuuuuuuuuuuust slightly attainable, you know?"

"Scully! Oh shit! Are you here to come really close to winning a match but not quite?"
Boss..Uugghh jesus Christ..I wish i didn't have to do this, brand my ass. She has no brand and you know it.
She never had a brand to being with and you know it as well. Whats better is that she should stop being afraid of marrying your ass and stop this just like to be engaged bull shit.
Hell, you your self should grow a fucking pair tell her that she has two choices, marry you or tell her get the steppin cause this being engaged to one another is not an option.
This will hurt and hurt bad, weather you like it or not, from the day both of your asses hooked up to all the way to now as being engaged, by now and by law you two are constituted as a married couple.
Why the hell would any one buy a cow when they had free milk all along to begin with.
As far as roxxy seemingly juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust slightly wanting to be attainable, theres no such thing as juuuuuuuuuuuuuust slightly attainable. Shes either attainable or not attainable, thats it.
And in speaking engagement, again, so far this whole relationship is all for naught then.
A waste i dare say.
Oh and if my memory serves right, you have a child or with her, what about the kids?
Don't you think that after all this time that they wanna see you to get married ?

Olive Pendershore Offline
Eye of the beholder

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-01-2019, 12:55 AM

"Marriage is for suckers and boring, lame ass, dumbfucks that think a piece of fucking paper suddenly uplifts their relationship status to an even greater height than it was before, when that's just a lie that they're brainwashed to believe from the time they're very young. Waste of time and money, I say. If you give a crap about someone and want to be with them, that should be enough. No need to complicate things with elaborate unnecessary ceremonies. Seriously what's the fucking point? Why don't you mind your business Drez? Huh? Are you in their relationship? Is this some kind of throuple type of scenario? No? Well, then mind your business, son. Go focus on your own relationship and you get married. I'm sure you and your hand will have a lovely ceremony."

[Image: 2Fkuysy.jpg]
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-01-2019, 01:09 AM

Oh hey its caitlyn jenner. Fuck you kim kardashian. Do me a favor face sit him. Or you can heed your own words you can Fuck the hell off. This none of your concern. In fact, its none of your business either, why you give a shit. Just like what happening now you homeless dyke

Olive Pendershore Offline
Eye of the beholder

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-01-2019, 02:14 AM

"Wait. I'm confused. Am I Caitlyn Jenner? Who was a man that became a woman. Or Kim Kardashian, the reality tv star that was actually born a woman and is married to Kanye West? Both individuals are rich and live in huge mansions, by the way. So I'm wondering where the homeless dyke part fits in but I guess that just ties in with the rest of the brain addled ramblings that make Drezdin, who he truly is today."

[Image: 2Fkuysy.jpg]
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-01-2019, 06:57 AM

(01-31-2019, 05:56 PM)drezdin5788 Said: You. You created it !?
Listen here Janet reno, if it wasn't for shane coming to with a contract, your ass would of been a pimps side chick.
If you hadnt of signed the contract that shane offered you would of been the pimps bitch...well you would of been everyone elses bitch regardless.
Hell, if you you hadn't done anything we wouldn't of wasted are money seeing you get raped in the ass by bilbo. Or if not, seeing your ass get beaten to death.
The heart title created by the xwf universe, not from a overly hyped grabastic piece of British amphibious shit bag like you.
Scully, you don't have to worry about me, i will capture the heart title and put back the lust that you tarnished.
Just focus on the task at hand, im least of your worries..........At least not yet

"I wasn't on about the Hart Championship, you spastic! I was on about the XWF Championship. I created it, I had Sloth from the Goonies imprinted on it, it was my creation, bitch ass mudda fucka! Just let Shane shit in your mouth, you fanny!
And you're such a , I believe you deserve it!
Probably be the ONLY title you could hold and we ALL know you couldn't win it so you'd have to have it handed to you on a plate.

You failed to become the Hart Champion, now I have to actually work to win the damn thing! I had hoped you would pull a miracle and win it but no... I knew you didn't stand a chance!"

(01-31-2019, 06:55 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: "No need to buy the cow when you get the milk for free, my dude! Besides, Rox just likes being engaged. She thinks it's better for her brand than saying she has a boyfriend or a husband. She wants to seem juuuuuuuuuuuuust slightly attainable, you know?"

"I was really close, when I beat you for XWF Universal Championship.. Wasn't I?!"
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-01-2019, 07:00 AM

Slow clap.
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-01-2019, 11:19 AM

(02-01-2019, 06:57 AM)Scully Said:
(01-31-2019, 05:56 PM)drezdin5788 Said: You. You created it !?

"I wasn't on about the Hart Championship, you spastic! I was on about the XWF Championship. I created it, I had Sloth from the Goonies imprinted on it, it was my creation, bitch ass mudda fucka! Just let Shane shit in your mouth, you fanny!
And you're such a , I believe you deserve it!
Probably be the ONLY title you could hold and we ALL know you couldn't win it so you'd have to have it handed to you on a plate.

You failed to become the Hart Champion, now I have to actually work to win the damn thing! I had hoped you would pull a miracle and win it but no... I knew you didn't stand a chance!"

"I was really close, when I beat you for XWF Universal Championship.. Wasn't I?!"

Not for nothing, but I do seem to recall Drezdin carrying Peter Gilmour to a Tag title run recently.

VV shrugs

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-01-2019, 01:24 PM

I didn't think if id stirred the pot with a sprinkle of chaos while seeing what would happen if i had let this go could be so fun an this easy. Ill think ill be ending..........(laughs histaricaly as he walks away)