Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You must be tripping
John Lewis Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-29-2019, 07:23 PM

I remember years ago when a lot of originals were here we had two board titles. One of course the was Xtreme 24/7 all you had to do was write pin or if you wanted to be creative about it go on a rant and put the word pin in there once. I mean seriously guys it's crazy to think youngsters would want some recognition enough to keep vying for titles that you have no skill to win just luck of the draw after writing pin. So let's get back to rping and quit trying to make ourselves feel guy by writing pin just so we can go to our significant others, or our Mothers, Fathers, siblings, while we're out flipping camping, SMDH What a goofy ass belt. I'ma get back to sipping. pin

[Image: 58Oole5.jpg]
Former 1x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2019, 08:40 AM

Vinnie falls out of a ceiling tile and crashes onto the floor of the HMW Hallways right in front of John and Lux. Wearing only a pair of boxers and covered in what appears to be petroleum jelly, Vinnie does his best to act natural.

"Uh... three? You win, dude!"

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - John Lewis!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post