Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's get in on this.
John Lewis Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-29-2019, 07:08 PM

Robert: So Loverboy I see your the new champion cause whoever the champion was before didn't care to defend it. Well John Lewis is here now to get this title so either show up and defend that title or keep your mouth shut and hand it over to a real champion.

Robert turns to John

Robert: Pin the piece of shit.

John Lewis lays down on Loverboy for the pin.

[Image: 58Oole5.jpg]
Former 1x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2019, 06:38 AM

Vinnie kicks out, plays some air guitar, loses track of what he was doing, and then finally turns his attention to John.

"Whoa! Dude you're even older than I am! Tell you what, lemme get maintenance on the horn so we can have the water level in all the commodes on this floor lowered, okay? No need for an old ballsack getting stuck in the pipes if you're going to be hanging around up here."

Loverboy slaps his forehead with his palm.

"SORRY, I FORGOT YOU PROBABLY CAN'T HEAR ME. I'M GONNA PROTECT YOUR WRINKLY OLD NUTS OKAY DUDE? GIVE ME A HEADS UP NEXT TIME YOU GO WANDERING, WE DON'T HAVE SILVER ALERTS IN THE XWF. OR HAND RAILS. OR FIRE EXITS... actually, we really need to work on our safety."

Vin walks off, tossing up a dismissive wave as he takes a whips out his phone and makes a call.

"Yeah, JJ? Do we even have fire extinguishers...?"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John Lewis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-30-2019, 10:37 AM

Robert: Kid, I know you're trying to find some trash to talk, but sit down school's about to begin. You having maintence lower the water levels in the toilets? Mistake my man. A piece of shit as big as you are needs a lot of that water to go down the pipes easily we don't want little scraps of 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane laying around. Secondly, my son if we did have fire exits John Lewis would toss your dumbass out of it.

So talk about your hand rails, fire extinguishers, fire exits, fire alarms, talk about fire, and how old we are. Just know young man John's the teacher you the pupil. Now kick his sorry ass out the door.

*John Lewis kicks Vinnie out the door which Robert wrote 'fire exit' on.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-30-2019, 10:54 AM

Vinnie dusts himself off and stands up, noticing a stain on his brand new Zubaz pants.

"Aw, man."

He then turns and sees the door where Robert did indeed attempt to write "fire exit" but instead wrote "fiar exsit." Vinnie does a lot of work with educationally challenged kids on his off time and doesn't want to make Rob feel too bad, so he looks at him sympathetically and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey little buddy. My bad. I didn't know you were . Do you want me to get you a replica Federweight belt that looks just like mine? I'll sign it and everything! Imagine, you'd actually get to meet and have the autograph of a for real, living, breathing, XWF legend!"

Vinnie looks at John, immediately forgets him, and looks back at Rob.

"So. Considering your, uh, limitations... I think we could like definitely get you on the list for Gilmour's Cure, too! That's our annual award for handicapable little dudes just like you who don't let their obvious limitations hold them back! You could be an inspiration to all the other little droolers and window lickers back at your group home. Think about it! You, up on stage with a fresh Oopsie Diaper on, giving a notably awful and difficult to understand acceptance speech while everyone in the audience claps out of a sense of obligation. I mean, it's almost as cool as winning the Federweight Title, which you obviously can't REALLY do... at least not while it's mine."

Vinnie hands Rob a card, then tousles his hair and starts to walk off.

"Think about it dude! Oh! And uh... get that guy a helmet. Pretty sure the paint he's eating is totally lead-based."

Hate Post Like Post
John Lewis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-30-2019, 01:16 PM

Robert takes the card looking over at John who shoots him a grin

Robert: Alright first off buddy when you talk I hear nothing but nonsense. You, my friend, are the one I see having trouble talking trash and taking hints. See, bud it's pretty bad when you have to paint 'fair exsit' on the outside of a door to get your point across. Son you clearly see the door says 'fire exit'.

Robert points to the fire exit while John hoists his newly won HMW title on his shoulder.

Robert: So I encourage you to continue on talking about Peter F'n Gilmour and what a dumbass he is, but let's not forget the old adage it takes one to know one. I can look at you Vinnie and tell that you're the dumbass out of the crew.

Robert turns to walk away leaving John to stare with a smile at Loverboy.

John: By the way we don't need any replica title belt.

*John snatches the belt away from Loverboy*

John: We've already taken yours.

The two walk away leaving Loverboy slack jawed. Like a fucking idiot.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-30-2019, 07:49 PM

Vinnie snickers.

"Dude that's not even the real belt. It's not even an actual XWF belt! You think I, as the owner and COO of the XWF would wander around with the Federweight Belt? Come on, dude. That was for Little Johnny Madison, a boy in the lobby who was born with an inside out penis, who just wanted to meet his idol, Yours Truly. I'm all about being an inspiration for the kids, you know? Why would you ruin that little innie-donged kid's life that way? Like... okay, you're new or whatever... but you can't really be dumb enough to think I came to own the company, had a legendary career, bagged the hottest babe in the biz, so on and so on... all by being stupid? Really? Are you high, man? I can have you tested right now, you know. Right here in the hallway. One text message and Taylor Mayde will be in front of you with a tiny beaker for your tiny dick to take a tiny piss in. How much estrogen will we find in there, dude?"

Vin snaps his fingers and an intern runs over to hand him a new replica belt. Vinnie whips out his trusty hot pink Sharpie and scrawls his name across it.

"Do... do you want me to sign yours too, dude? Here."

Vinnie leans over and scribbles "Bitch Boi" on Robert's ample forehead.

"Now get the fuck out of my hallway."

Hate Post Like Post
John Lewis Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

01-31-2019, 07:56 AM

Robert stares daggers through him.

Robert: I'll kick your ass.

Robert sounds menacing but Vinnie walks away knowing he's won the argument.

Robert: Now, where it matters. Dog him. We'll fuck him up in the ring...

John: He's to big of a pussy to step inside it.

The two laugh as they walk out the 'fire exit' John looks back over his shoulder at the camera.

John: The bitch boi on his forehead is funny.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-31-2019, 10:56 AM

Vinnie rolls his eyes and walks away.

"It's like they never learn, dude."

Still Champ - ME

Hate Post Like Post