Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Peter Peter Peter - We finally meet again - Part 1 of 3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-27-2019, 01:59 AM

PREVIOUSLY

Earlier this week we found out how Mastermind began his fortune. He started in the New Zealand stock market at 22 after a concussion placed him on the sideline from injury.

He met his future wife Maria, and then met her father Markus, who offered Mastermind a job.

Mastermind accepted and when given $100,000 to start his portfolio. Within 24 hours he managed to turn that into #500,000.

After the good news, Maria who was visiting for lunch, and Mastermind kissed their first kiss.

And now the continuation:

DUNEDIN, NEW ZEALAND

Mastermind and Maria stepped apart.

"I'm sorry," said Mastermind "I don't know what came over me,"

"It's okay," replied Maria "I think we were just caught up in the moment."

"Say we go for lunch, I'm hungry."

"Sure."

Maria went to walk towards the door.

"Maria!"

"Yes?" Maria replied turning around

"I did enjoy the kiss,"

"I did too. Shall we go?"

She held out her hand, Mastermind took it.

Over the next hour they had a great lunch, a great conversation, and just felt like they were enjoying each other's company. They were then walking back to the office.

"So may I ask you something?" asked Mastermind

"Go right ahead," smiled Maria

"If I was to travel for a bit to Australia and to Japan, just to get experience for my wrestling, would you either be willing to wait for my return or would you like to join me?"

"Somehow I don't think we are quite there yet, for me to join you in Australia and Japan" replied Maria "But I'll be willing to wait for you to return."

"Yeah I understand," nodded Mastermind "If something did happen between us, and my job is flexible, would you be willing to move cities?"

"Like to where?" asked Maria

"I dunno, say I did well in Australia, and Japan, and came back to where I want to focus on making sure I make it big in New Zealand as well, would you consider coming to Wellington, or Auckland with me."

"I don't like Auckland, it's too fast paced."

"I find that too. Wellington maybe then?"

Maria stopped walking which made Mastermind stop walking.

"I like you 'M' and I know you like me,"

"i do,"

"I know we have a connection."

"Yes."

"Let's take it one step at a time. I am willing to support you in your wrestling career, let you do your thing, just let it happen naturally. Please. I don't want my mother to be right, and this end up being a huge mistake, which I know won't happen, because I feel that it won't, but just so my mum doesn't bug me about it for the rest of my life."

Mastermind laughed "I wouldn't want your mum holding this over you for the rest of your life. I wouldn't hurt you Maria, physically, mentally or whatever other way you can to a person. There's something about you that I like. I think we can do well together. But I am willing to go at your pace."

Maria blushed "Thank you."

They stared at one another for a minute, as people passed them by on the street. They then kissed, and parted.

"I don't want you getting in trouble with my father either," whispered Maria

"Oh I think it'll be okay with your dad," smiled Mastermind "But yeah let's go."

Mastermind stuck out his hand, Maria took it, and they walked back to the office.

PRESENT DAY

The camera fades in to the cabin of Mastermind's private jet as it's going from the States to Australia. He had just finished his Saturday Night Savage match with Dax Harris, and now had Peter Gilmour in his sights this coming Wednesday, in what was the XWF's last stop in Australia before shifting to his home country of New Zealand.

He smiles as he looks up at the camera. He helds up the Television Belt.

"For 121 days I have been XWF's Television Champion, and as try as everyone might, no one can knock me off my perch as the Television Champion. I'm a few days from taken 2nd place overall as the most all time holder of the Television Title.

"So excuse me when I smile even more when I say, my next opponent is the one and only Peter FN Gilmour."

Mastermind starts laughing. He starts wringing his hands together.

"Peter, Peter, Peter. Don't you think for one minute I haven't seen your transformation of late. Somehow you have become this mean lean jerk, who thinks he can fool everyone into thinking he wasn't this Kevin Owens wannabe. You did have some talent Peter as an Owens wannabe. Do you have any talent as this lean mean person now?

"Do you know how many times we have met, Peter. No I guess your dumb ass won't know that. This will be our 5th meeting in my 88 matches here in the XWF. Can your dumb ass remember those meetings? No. Well let me tell you those meetings.

"Last time we met it was in during the 2015 May Pay Per View of Bad Medicine, where you teamed up with Ray Tings, and Ghost Tank, where you took on myself and Yellow Sword and Rellik in a 6 person tag match. You guys won, but I wasn't pinned.

"Then before that we met in a stupid Thunder Dome Match in February 2015. I won that easily because you weren't hiding behind anyone like a team mate. It was just you and I just like it's going to be on Wednesday.

"Then our 2nd time we met was during the 2014 War Games Pay Per View, where you joined Mr. WGWF, A fake Frodo Smackins, Scully and S.W.A.T where you took on my team which also had Gator, Loverboy Vinnie Lane, Michael McBride and Ezekiel Carter Williams V. That was a fun time. But my team lost to your team, and so you hid behind your team members who made you look good.

"Our first meeting was in August 2014 during the Relentless Pay Per View, in a Fatal 6 match, between you, myself, Michael McBride, Elisha, Barney Green, and Bobby Zi. Barney Green was pinned, so it wasn't my fault for the loss. You didn't win either.

"So here we are again. Not during a Pay Per View, but for Wednesday Night Warfare. You are just another loser after my Television Title, which no one seems to be able to take off of me. I can't see that happening here, can you Peter.

"I know you'll come out with all guns blazing, or try to at least. I can't wait, at least you'll try and give me a run for my money, but that's just it. You'll try. You won't succeed, because I'm destined to stay Television Champion for much longer.

"I'll see you soon Peter. You can count on it."

Mastermind starts laughing again, as the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub