Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lux Sux
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2019, 06:40 AM

"Sup Lux. Nice tits. I bet you've gotten them cummed on a bunch of times by gay men in gay places like bath houses or Philadelphia. I bet you spend all your spare time daydreaming about spinning on some hot fireman's member like a dreidel. Yeah, you're a gay jew in this scenario. I've seen Mrs. Maisel, I know Lux is a Hebe name. Do you like that show? I was grossed out in the first episode since the main character whipped out her big titties like she was some kind of harlot, but Tony Shaloub really is a masterful actor. I liked him on Wings. Monk was okay, but he was really young and virile looking on Wings. What a great show Wings was. You know what else was a great show back then? Party of Five. Wow, wasn't Lacey Chabert hot when she was twelve? Before she grew tits and got all gross and curvy? I like my women to look exactly like young men. It's a popular thing in Europe, it's got nothing to do with sexuality. If you think that makes me gay, which I'm not, it's just because you haven't ever been anywhere except the United States and don't have a cosmopolitan mindset.

Yeah man. Tony Shaloub. I'd suck that dick."

Bilbo pinitrates Lux

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-21-2019, 04:56 PM

(01-21-2019, 06:40 AM)Bilbo Brommer Blumpkinz Said: "Sup Lux. Nice tits. I bet you've gotten them cummed on a bunch of times by gay men in gay places like bath houses or Philadelphia. I bet you spend all your spare time daydreaming about spinning on some hot fireman's member like a dreidel. Yeah, you're a gay jew in this scenario. I've seen Mrs. Maisel, I know Lux is a Hebe name. Do you like that show? I was grossed out in the first episode since the main character whipped out her big titties like she was some kind of harlot, but Tony Shaloub really is a masterful actor. I liked him on Wings. Monk was okay, but he was really young and virile looking on Wings. What a great show Wings was. You know what else was a great show back then? Party of Five. Wow, wasn't Lacey Chabert hot when she was twelve? Before she grew tits and got all gross and curvy? I like my women to look exactly like young men. It's a popular thing in Europe, it's got nothing to do with sexuality. If you think that makes me gay, which I'm not, it's just because you haven't ever been anywhere except the United States and don't have a cosmopolitan mindset.

Bilbo pinitrates Lux

1) There is a reference to "gay pin" in both the title and sub-title.
2) There is a hidden "pin" after "Philadelphia" (not sure I can highlight that).
The rest of the pins are highlighted above.

Lux throws Bilbo off of himself. Jesus, you are just one big mess of psychosexual nightmare aren't you?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2019, 08:09 AM

I call bullshit, he clearly missed one. I highlighted it for you fags.

(01-21-2019, 06:40 AM)Bilbo Brommer Blumpkinz Said: "Sup Lux. Nice tits. I bet you've gotten them cummed on a bunch of times by gay men in gay places like bath houses or Philadelphia. I bet you spend all your spare time daydreaming about spinning on some hot fireman's member like a dreidel. Yeah, you're a gay jew in this scenario. I've seen Mrs. Maisel, I know Lux is a Hebe name. Do you like that show? I was grossed out in the first episode since the main character whipped out her big titties like she was some kind of harlot, but Tony Shaloub really is a masterful actor. I liked him on Wings. Monk was okay, but he was really young and virile looking on Wings. What a great show Wings was. You know what else was a great show back then? Party of Five. Wow, wasn't Lacey Chabert hot when she was twelve? Before she grew tits and got all gross and curvy? I like my women to look exactly like young men. It's a popular thing in Europe, it's got nothing to do with sexuality. If you think that makes me gay, which I'm not, it's just because you haven't ever been anywhere except the United States and don't have a cosmopolitan mindset.

Bilbo pinitrates Lux

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-23-2019, 08:50 AM

Shut the fuck up, Bilbo. Lux won.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post