Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 11:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinning the champin
Rocket

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-20-2019, 07:40 PM

Please excuse this
interruption, but I must pin you
now.

With that very obvious statement about pinning Lux (not Lyden or Interior) Rocket still manages to sweep
the leg and pin him. Quite the feat accomplished, pinning Lux like that. How often can someone say - "I'm
going to pin you and then actually pull the whole pinning process off and pin the person. To not only pin a
person but to call it beforehand, that
is truly outstanding,
now isn't it? Pin!
Pin. Pin.
Pin. Pin.
Pin. Pin.
Nip. Nip.

pin
pin.i
pin.ipin
Edit
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-21-2019, 05:47 AM

(01-20-2019, 07:40 PM)Rocket Said: Please excuse this
now.

With that very obvious statement about pinning Lux (not Lyden or Interior) Rocket still manages to sweep
the leg and pin him
. Quite the feat accomplished, pinning Lux like that. How often can someone say - "I'm
going to pin you and then actually pull the whole pinning process off and pin the person. To not only pin a
is truly outstanding,
now isn't it? Pin!
Pin. Pin.
Pin. Pin.
Pin. Pin.
Nip. Nip.

pin
pin.i
pin.ipin

There was no real decision in the last attempt, but I'll go ahead and defend this one too.

1)The title says "pinning" the "chamPIN", two attempts
2) The subtitle uses the word sPINach, an attempt
For the rest I'm just gonna highlight them in the quoted text above. But in blacked out text at the end is pin
pin.i
pin.ipin
There is also anther two "pin" in black just above and below her banner

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2019, 06:23 AM

Still Champ - Lux
Wylie Sinclair. Offline
There's no strings attached on me

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-21-2019, 08:26 AM

nope he missed two, lol

[Image: xaH7rBy.jpg]
Wylie Sinclair. Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-21-2019, 08:31 AM

(01-20-2019, 07:40 PM)Rocket Said: Please excuse this
now.

the leg and pin him. Quite the feat accomplished, pinning Lux like that. How often can someone say - "I'm
is truly outstanding,
now isn't it? Pin!
Pin. Pin.
Pin. Pin.
Pin. Pin.
Nip. Nip.

pin
pin.i
pin.ipin

Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2019, 08:39 AM

The first one you pointed out doesn't work, the letters aren't in order.

The second one you showed, the letters don't line up.

I stand by what I said.
Wylie Sinclair. Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-21-2019, 08:48 AM

P in Please
In terruption

Second I suppose it doesn't line up on mobile devices the same as comps

Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2019, 08:52 AM

Yeah, that's too much of a stretch, IMO. If that sort of thing is good enough then we'd suddenly have to just point out every I and every N in every post. That's silly.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Wylie Sinclair. Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-21-2019, 09:00 AM

lmfao! My first example. That's literally in the same two portions of a sentence that the first letters counted in an instance of being the word "pin'". He pointed them out, lol.

Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2019, 09:07 AM

LMAO they aren't consecutive LMFAO they aren't next to each other in any way LMMFAOROFLMAO I'm on a PC not mobile too ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO

Kickout verified.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Wylie Sinclair. Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-21-2019, 09:13 AM

Then why did he point out the P in Please, the I in Interruption and the N in Now

Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-21-2019, 09:21 AM

The first letter in consecutive lines will always line up. It's been established dozens of times in more ways than just this fed's rules. What you're saying is letter in an L pattern should count? I'm just wondering where then we would say "no that's not good enough." There have to be some sort of limits otherwise it's just all nonsense. I don't know why you keep arguing this, honestly.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?