Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
DELETED!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-18-2019, 10:51 PM

"Ohhhhhhhh, Brother Lord of the Brainpowah! I know EX-ACT-LY what's going on within mineself. And I would prefer you call me Oswald. Yyyyeeesssss. For you see, this fellow, this beast of what was once a man-"

Oswald smacks Ghost Tank's back

"Was me. So very, very long ago. He is a living being, created with my OWN powahs and shaped into life, much like the man known as Prometheus created man out of water and clay! Ohhhhhooooyyyyeeeeaaaassss... This Monster was created, for two reasons. To disparage his brother, Phantom Panzer, and to wreak havoc upon the world once AH-GEEN! Yyyeeesss...

I have yet to say I'm awakened, Brother Mind. I am Broken. My brother is the Woken Warrior, MATT HARDY! I, however, am the Broken Soldier. For you see, while the seven deities guide both of us, his calling is much EX-PO-NENTIONALLY higher than mine own! Yyyeeessss...

You are also correct. I'm the same person as the Beast next to me, but he is so much more than my looks, for he is PURE AGGRESSION! PURE ANGAH! He is my mentality of my past.

You ask if I'm ready to go. You ask such nonsense of me, yet you have yet to realize the one thing about me, is that I am ALWAYS ready for a fight, when one appears. However, in the circle within a square, I will be ready for you, and I will take you down! It will be a most WONDER-FUL fight! Yyyeessss... but it will be a fight ending with me as the victor! And while it is true, you did beat me when my being was inhabited by the spirit of violence standing next to me, you have yet to face a grand warrior like I! I have gone through many a fight and I am ready to face you, and change my history! The fight will not be easy, nooo.... Instead, it will be a hard fought war, but this is when your title reign ends.

The title of Telecommunication will no not be upon your waist like it has been. You may think you are at your best, but your best is finally facing me after years of waiting. Will you be able to beat me as you did when I was known as the New Breed of Beast? Or will the BROKEN SOLDIER of the SEVEN DEITIES, be your downfall? Your sore arm will end up broken, your being will be broken, as I try to bring forth the Broken BRILLIANCE within you, yyyeeessss... Maybe, just maybe, with this loss, with my guidance, I'll lift you from your bonds, and release the shackles within your mind! You will not take me down. You cannot show me the light, for I have already been shown a light beyond comprehension, full of love and life! You will no fix me, for my BROKEN BRILLIANCE is not in need of repairs! Your Championship of Television will be come home with me!

Mastermind, when Savage rolls around, you must prepare yourself to be,

DELETED!"

As the camera fades, both Oswald and Ghost Tank began to swipe across while yelling out loud 'DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!'
Edit Hate Post Like Post