Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 06:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Returning to Form
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-17-2019, 12:41 PM

Oswald smiled as he walked home, rolling his shoulders only to hold his right hand out, fingers spread out slight, twisting as it slightly before flicking his hand upwards, and soon appeared before him, Ghost Tank. The New Breed of Beast knelt before him, and Oswald pressed the same hand to his head, ruffling his short neon green hair.

"My son. I am in need of your aide. For on Sunday, I will be meeting with Brother Mastermind once more. Do you remember him?"

Ghost Tank nodded, looking up at Oswald.

Yes I do, Father. He beat me years ago. I've wished revenge since that day, but he fled, like a bitch.

Oswald pat him on the head before continuing to walk home, Ghost Tank following.

"My Beast, you know better. Mastermind was one of ILLUMINATION! Yyyyeeeeaaaasssss... It is no coincidence he has come back, and for us to be yet in another match AGAINst each other. My child, you will have your vengeance, but it will be with the vessel he tussled with, when it was occupied by your lovely visage! Back when it was nothing more than a mindless, yet beautiful Beast, bent on massacring everything in his way, and would take on the SEVEN CIRCLES if it meant attaining your goal! Yyyeeesssss...."

Ghost Tank moved around Oswald, moving to stand in front of him.

"Father, what did you wish of me? Why did you summon me?"

Oswald smirked slightly, gesturing to the Sephtis Estate and mansion.

"Why, to have you train with me of course! It has been several months since I last wrestled, my Son! We shall show the WORLD that I am and forever will be a force to be reckoned with! Someone not to be fucked with! You, my child! You shall have the HONOR! The PRIVILEGE! Of testing me, of training me, getting me back in shape! Soon, I will destroy Brother Mastermind and turn him into the OB-SO-LETE mule that he truly he is! Yyyyeeeeaaaaaaooooohhhhh...."

He walked inside with Ghost Tank, and made his way towards the mansion, where he and his "child" or rather, his first persona in the XWF, to get ready for Saturday. For Mastermind.

"Yyyyeeeessss, Brother Overlord of the Brain, while I sympathize with you for your DAMAGED CON-DEE-SHUN! You and I know that the show, it must go on! Yyyyeeeaaaa... I also sympathize with you for missing your progeny and your mate, for I have mine own to miss. However, if you so wish, I could do for you, like I do for myself, and give your family an all expenses paid trip to each of your shows, with accommodations befitting of an EX-DUBBAYEW-EFF WARRIAH! Yyyyeeessss.... I too, know the pain of holding onto a championship for several months. I was once the Hart Champion a few years back! It was a most DELIGHTFUL time!

However, there was one thing that upset me more than all of the things you spoke about. You forgot about me, Brother Mastermind. You forgot about the Apparition of armoured fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat, or more shortly known as GHOST TANK! Yyyyessss... For you see, much like my now WOKEN kin, Matt Hardy, the Seven Deities gave unto me, MYSTICAL POWAHS! That is why there is a being much like the old me, Ghost Tank. For that is the culmination of my twenty fourteen personalitay, made into flesh! It has been years since I last fought you in a battle inside of the circle within a square, and this time, it will be the TITLE OF TELECOMMUNICATION!

So worry not, Brother Mastermind, about your research. If you ask, I will answer. For now, you must rest. And I, must continue my training. Just know that when we meet in the ring once yet AGAIN! The show will end with my arm raised this time. For the last time we fought, before there was Ferocity, there was Insanity, you beat me. You created a t-shirt.

This time, there will be no t-shirts. For we will fight, and all there will be left, is just one of us laying upon the mat, while the other is celebrating a long won battle.

Brother of Minds, prepare yourself, for on Saturday, you will be

DELETED!!!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post