Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Explosive Consciences
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-15-2019, 06:22 AM

::::: An Apex Productions Collaborative Effort Presents:::::
“Explosive Consciences”

:::::Continued From On The Prowl:::::

So why did we bring him? Drew points over his shoulder from the passenger’s seat of the rental vehicle. Bob, you hear me? Drew pokes Robert in the shoulder countless times until Robert become agitated …

Stop damn it. We brought him because I didn’t want to hand this guy a thousand dollars and him send us on a wild goose chase. I’ll pay him as soon as he provides some concrete information on Locksley, until then this money is staying in my pocket..

It’s up this path away. There will be a river on the back side of the warehouse.

How do you know?

This has been of a place of shelter for the homeless for many years. We would take baths in the river out back. When the crocs were not around, you could be never sure. We took shelter from the storms, had meals. This place was run down but was a place of solitude for us homeless.

What were you told about this Locksley person we are after?

I was told no one has been staying here because a mysterious person wearing a mask has been seen on the property. These rumors have scared everyone away, with the Mob after this individual we simply just stay away. We are already homeless, we just want to be left alone, no trouble. The police do not come out here in the middle of nowhere. It’s too remote, you know under the radar. That’s why we loved it. No one has ever seen this person’s face or heard his voice. It’s been said this Robin fo character looks like an angle had a baby with a Viking underneath the mask. He fights for the people.. But be warned he is a very skilled assassin, this Locksley has taken down many armed individuals in the past. The three of us could be next.

Well this guy has never met people like us before. Do you know we killed a bunch of poachers once with a flare gun? Drew points his elbow towards Robert. I mean I don’t want to point any elbows or anything…

Robert rolls his eyes

I think what you are forgetting in that story is I got shot… I’m a hero for Christ sake!

We heard a million times Bobby, that was a flesh wound.. A child would have walked away with less whimpering.

Uh, Getting shot it getting shot dickhead!

Whatever Bob, there’s the river kill the headlights! Park the car down here it can’t be seen.

Robert parks the rental car and the three men get out softly shutting the doors trying to not make a sound. The three examine the abandoned building for a few moments seeing no activity or light.

[Image: LNWXXtg.png]

Alright let’s go but be quite.. We don’t want this Locksley to know we are here or get the drop on us.

The three make their way up to the building gradually watching all their surroundings like a hawk as they lurk along the side of the building when they come to a door. Robert looks to Drew and the homeless man before reaching for the door handle when Drew speaks out loud scaring the shit out of Robert who jumps nearly out of his boots.

Jesus Christ on a cross Drew! I almost had a fucking heart attack. What happened to being quite?

Sorry, go ahead. I get chatty when I’m nervous. I also get gas.. Let me peek!

Drew looks inside

[Image: TBZhr2W.png]

Nothin!

Robert opens the door to the building leisurely advancing inside the decrepit factory, it was like stepping into a time machine. Robert ignoring the weeds peeking up between the concrete and the rusted the metal that was broken and scattered about. Robert proceeded deeper into the building with Drew and the homeless man. The building was empty, besides a few obsolete pieces of corroded factory equipment, pieces that seemed perfectly at home within the building's vine-covered walls. Just as it had been outside, the inside looked like something out of an end of the world movie, the walls as tarnished and useless as the equipment they housed. With each step further inside the three men left their footprints in the dust covered floor. Drew reached out running his hands along the old beams as Robert stops.

[Image: PqUgGXG.png]

Smell that?

Yeah about that… I farted!

Really? No, the smoke do you smell that smoke?

A smoke smell drifts throughout the old dilatated factory.

Someone was here, they put a fire out in a hurry

The three walks closer finding a small fire pit the ambers still glowing red. Drew notices a metal 55-gallon drum kicking it a few times. THUD, THUD, THUD.

There’s something in these.. Liquid… Let me open one up. Drew then unthreads the metal lid taking a big whiff.MMMMMMMMM. I love that smell its gasoline!

Pull that tarp off. How many are there?

Drew rips the tarp away chucking it to the side.Uh…. A shit load! Somebody is planning something big!

[Image: VMtm9Cc.jpg]

Robert observes something from the corner of his eyes on the floor but because of the darkness cannot make it out.

Is that rope….? Drew watch out!

Drew steps on the rope and is yanked off his feet knocking over the 55-gallon drum filled with gasoline. Uh… That hurt and what just happened? I was on the floor and now I’m hanging from the ceiling! Oh, and not to mention all that gasoline is pouring everywhere and making its way toward all those glowing red ambers in that fire. Bob, I don’t mean to use this little pun… But given the circumstances… We are in an explosive situation… Get me down and we’ve got to go like pronto!

Hang on a second! Get it hang? You get it!

In a pure panic Robert bolts over to Drew who is hanging ten feet in the air. Robert once-overs everything franticly when he is dragged off his feet knocking over a second 55-gallon drum. Robert leers over at Drew now hanging right beside him.

Shut up!

Drew smirks

Bob, I have nothing to say.. I guess we will just hang out and do our best Wile E Coyote impersonations while we are either burned alive or blown up.. Hey, Homeless guy how about not letting that gas hit those ambers huh? Or maybe helping us out? Either or would suffice!

The homeless man dashes into action barreling towards ambers slipping in the gasoline sending hot coals everywhere

Oh, look man created fire. This day was bound to come! Out of a coma to this..

Stop being so dramatic. We’re not dead yet.

You're right what’s there to be worried about… Right? I’m being a pure downer here. I mean numb-nuts down there just set the place on fire. Once all these drums go were ya know…. Dead!

I’ve got a knife. I’ll cut myself down, toss you the knife and you cut yourself down and we get the hell out of dodge.

Robert pulls a Boone knife from the holster on his belt and begins cutting the rope. Robert and Drew both watch the flames move closer and closer to the 55-gallon drums. The enraged fire begins to blurry their eyes. Robert gets through the rope crashing to the concert floor below.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Ah,……. God damn it that hurt… Drew catch!

Robert winces in pain from the fall, he gets ready to toss Drew the knife when Drew motions time out

So, now you want me to catch a knife hanging upside down? Pointing down at Robert

It suddenly becomes hard to breathe Robert can now only hear the simplicity of his heart racing.. Robert tosses the knife into the air Drew catches it and begins cutting the rope like a mad man as Robert and the homeless man continued to choke and splutter under the thick smoke. Drew cuts the rope falling to the floor just missing the gasoline. As he opens his eyes he notices a silhouette staring down at him from a hole in the roof.

Shouting…Robert, up there.. There he is… Robert looks up as the silhouette takes off across the metal roof each step banging loudly as he runs.

Tap……

Tap…..

Tap…..

Tap…..

Tap….

Robert pulls Drew from the ground.

Let’s go now!

Robert, Drew and the homeless man sprint towards the door when

KABOOM!!!!!!

A blinding flash came as a fireball cloud rose in the air. The explosion was enormous. It was like an orange fist of flame decided to punch Robert, Drew and the homeless man out the side of the building. What was left of the windows shattered. Smoke and fire rushed out from all sides. Thousands of pieces of glass and steel, rained down, showered down on the three men. Drew comes too first

Ho Lee Fuk… And not Chinese food. Bob, you okay?

COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, huh? Yeah, I’m fine I get blown up all the time. Holy shit the homeless guy is on fire.

Robert rips the homeless man from the ground sprinting towards the river tossing him in.

Bob, where’s the rental car?

Robert and Drew walk toward the edge of the river seeing the hood of the car. Robert places his palms over his face shaking his head.

Good thing you got rental insurance seesh… That would cost an arm and a leg.

I didn’t get it remember you decided to talk me out of it at the airport saying it was a scam!

I don’t remember that.. As long as you paid for it with a major credit card you’ll be fine, they’ll cover it.

I paid in cash. Tell me why I listen to you?

That I don’t know. Bob, was he breathing when you tossed him in? If not you might have just saved a thousand dollars

All Robert can do just stare at Drew

[Image: tuZl8rf.jpg]

******Static******

:::::The Following Message Was Prerecorded & Paid For By APEX INC.::::::

Robert is sitting outside on the balcony of his suite with his bare feet propped up on the metal railing off in the distance, the sliding glass door just behind him is opened letting in fresh air. Drew meanwhile lies sleeping on the couch his mouth wide open snoring.

Over the past few weeks everything has been a whirlwind of emotions. Warfare was on the horizon, the question Robert kept asking himself repeatedly was we’re they ready to take on the world once more. Last timeAPEX took on the world they won hands down, there were injuries and casualties something Robert is well aware of this time around. He understood since winning the Universal Championship a target would be painted on his back. He was now the mark, no longer was “The Omega” the hunter, no he has become the hunted. Robert glances at the camera for a moment.

Are we ready?

Saying it out loud sounded odd to him. The question seemed obvious. Over the years Robert & Drew were battle-tested, pushed beyond the thresh hold of most men. They bent but never broke. Each time these gladiators have skirmished their way out of every situation, and if they couldn’t they were carried out on their shields. These two brothers in arms have been assaulted, knocked around, bruised and bleeding buckets for one another. No matter the circumstance Robert Main, Drew and the fallen Jim were the ones handing out clobbering. These men demolished everything in their path never once looking back. When they were doubted they hammered away at their opponents crushing their pride, abducting their smiles, and breaking their hearts! This time around is no different facing ”The Midnight Dolls” This crusade isn’t a matter of men - vs - women, it’s a question of whether ”The Midnight Dolls” can survive the storm.

APEX is a confrontation no man or woman for that matter wants to stare down. Each and every time the onslaught beganAPEX always came out on top. No man left behind, united they stood divided they would fall. That right there divided is something APEX has never been. They have always worked as a unit systematically taking down anyone who dared cross over into their lane. In Robert’s eyes, this match is about paying Drew back for not being there when he needed Robert the most. Handing Drew championship gold in front of a packed arena, the referee raising their hands. Claiming what has been rightfully theirs since forming APEX!

We’ve gone to war with world-class wrestlers, ready isn’t the question. ”The Midnight Dolls” made some very outlandish claims painting their selves into a corner. Arguing moot points, and spreading just pure deceitfulness. These two have challenged our integrity, our moral fiber. Hell, Mary Jane rotten crotch (Jessalyn Hart) even reached as far as saying APEX just can’t be vanquished honorably. Tell me how many times any member even Jim (R.I.P.) scammed our way to anything we achieved? Tell me a time where us swindlers stole any of the championships we arrogantly wore over our shoulders? We’re the victimizers, right? The tricksters? Take a good look around, you have people like Chris Chaos running around ambushing anything that moves because he is too chicken shit to do it to people’s faces.

Let me school you right there you little bitch. We here in APEX have never assaulted anyone outside of the ring. That is unless they fired the first shot. We won’t stab people in the back, we’re the do it to your face kind of people! We do our business in the middle of the ring. You won’t find a yellow belly between the two of us. But that was more of a shot at me which I’ll gladly take on the chin and ask for another. Oh, and as far as having a backup plan… There isn’t one.. Because we don’t need one!

Without warning Drew begins talking in his sleep

The Mountain Dew is tainted. I’ve…..

GOT TO SAVE THEM

Drew falls back asleep as Robert grins

That shit again! Jessalyn you ever heard the term “smells like trout pull it out?” I’m sure you have… When a blind man passes the fish market he says hello Jessalyn! Anyway… Do you presume I got Drew back into wrestling shape because I needed the spotlight? Hey, moron, I’ve had the fucking notoriety since Leap of Faith, I along with my brothers had the public eye at War Games, we’ve been on center stage since we were formed. Who are you trying to get this point across to? Us or yourself? Every opportunity I’m handed I go out there and dominant I show the world I am first rate. I come out on top, I show that I am one of the finest wrestlers walking on this planet today. Along with Drew who has never suffered a defeat. That’s the name of the game for us over here in APEX INC.! Best isn’t good enough over here. It’s just the standard. We need to be premier, unparalleled, unprecedented, unsurpassed! If we walk out of anything we do, and we weren’t terrific doing it we failed as a unit. We are where we are because we are grade A athletes dominating at every level in the company. There is no acting like we are exceptional. We are distinguished because of all our accomplishments. Undertakings you’ll never achieve as long as men like us are in this company.

Drew again wakes up

Cum dumpsters!!! he then falls into the floor continuing his sleep

Think he’s talking to one of you! Now let me break down this little tag team division. You both claim this division isn’t on life support. Really? The same four teams pass the titles back and forth like a hot potato. When APEX claims the Tag Team Titles we will bring a division from the brink of disaster and breathe new life. See no one cares about the tag team division but once we enter and take control. The division will flourish. We’ll attract the big sharks because right now the division is like shooting monkeys in a barrel of fish. No one wants to take on the small fries. We are objectives people want to achieve. Beating us places whomever on top of the mountain where our flag flies, a flag we refuse to let the likes of you two take.

Robert lights a cigar.

VV…..

Reading in between the lines? Huh? You know that assuming makes an ass…. Well… Out of you…! Do you genuinely acknowledge the wrestling world was floored the two of you edged out Peter and Mc Bride? Let me break this to you no one was astonished the world kept on spinning and the sun came up the next day. That match was no miracle in the making. Hell, Mc bride hardly did anything. You could pull two cheerleaders off the street and they would run circles around these two scrubs all night long. So, let’s take the stunned out of the equation here. You saw an uncomplicated opportunity and struck knocking off a couple of pushovers who should not have been champions in the first place! Then you caught some noob by the name of Drax, or Dick, No Dax Harris sleeping, and you pinned him? That right there flabbergasted the world let me tell you! Anyone could have finished off any of these three pricks no questions asked, yet here you are shouting from the roof tops hey we beat these unchallenging jack asses look at us. Give me a break. You two are setting the world on fire with pure talent for sure. Nothing like looking for the unproblematic straightforward piece of cake am I right. After this match you might want to think about dropping out of wrestling and heading back to school and learn a thing or two!

Then just like your partner, you condemned me for using the briefcase at the end of my match. Funny I have so much resentment and hostility over doing something that anyone else would have done. Including you VV! Leave the loathing to Chaos! The fact remains I’m Universal Champion and come Warfare you VV will be the one left empty-handed holding the bag when we clean out The Doll House! VV you are the one with so much more to lose here. You get pinned, you not only lose the Tag Team Titles You squander away The Xtreem as well. In one night Drew and I could become double champions just like you! I mean if we look at things the way you do with the glass half full we would be somebodies then! Must just be sour grapes on your part am I right? Jealous much? Your predicament here is I’m holding the holy grail and as long as I have it over my shoulder you won’t get as much as a taste.

Robert blows smoke at the camera leering back seeing Drew scratching his ass

God he needs that anti monkey butt powder or something Jesus… VV you said that you guys are the underdogs going into this match and you would be correct you are. Hey, look on the Brightside of things at least you got something right going into this match. Better late than never I always say! But let’s face the facts everyone going into a match against us is the dark horse. That’s just how this works. So, put up your “hell of a fight”. Show the world that the two of you have a backbone bring every single ounce of aggression you have inside of you. Get all that feminist malevolence out of your systems! We will test your mettle and show the two of you a resistance you have never seen before. So, keep spitting venom, all the spirit in the world won’t save you two from this challenge. Warfare we want you to bring everything that you have to offer us all the combativeness, aggressiveness and gameness. Bring all that shit because at the end of the day Just like everyone else before you and after you. You’ll collapse under the pressure. You two will surrender those belts and fall to the sword! We will walk out as the new Tag Team Champions

Drew walks into the cameras frame taking Robert’s cigar flipping it over the balcony.

Da Fuck?

Bob you should really stop smoking!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month