Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 07:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Boys Are Back
ErRaTiK Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-11-2019, 10:50 PM

Four Months ago…..

I can't do this anymore Paul! I hate training, I hate having to show up, and I hate these stupid fucking promos!

So what you're just gonna say fuck it and quit? Give up on everything you've strived for so far?

Yeah bitch, that's exactly what I am gonna do![/green]

[Red]So everything you've put me through, everything we've done together, every drug, every rape, every murder, and every late night cry. Gone! Poof! Just like that?[/green]

[Red]Just like that.

You asshole! You ruined my life, do you know how much therapy I am gonna require? I was under the assumption on one of these adventures I was just gonna die like Gary, and I was okay with that, it would be over then at least. But now, now I have to get myself help to become normal again. Which lets be honest after being around you off and on for almost two years is a fucking long shot, or should I save myself the trouble and kill myself or just have you end it for me?

Random turns his back on Paul and starts to walk away.

You're no longer my problem, so do what you seem fit, but if you ever bring up his name in front of me again I will kill you.

Oh? So he was worth of your “righteous hand” but I am not? Gary deserved better and you know it, he deserved the truth but you killed him! You killed Gary Busey! You killed him you psychotic piece of alien shit!

Random turns towards Paul rapidly, exposing a handgun. He holds it against Paul's forehead.

Say his name again, I dare you.

You. Killed. Gary. Busey.

You motherfucker! I'll kill you!

Random starts shaking as he presses the gun harder into Paul's forehead. Paul grabs the gun with both hands pressing it even harder to his own skull.

Do it! Do it you fucking pussy! DO IT! FUCKING KILL ME! KILL ME!

AHHHHHH!

AHHHHHH! DO IT!!

Random stops screaming and jerks back his gun from Paul's head, puts it back into his pocket, and walks out the door leaving Paul standing alone and out of breath.

You better stay gone this time!

Present Day

A man appearing as an old 1930's Western Union telegram delivery man races through a busy city on his wheels-are-way-too-big bike. He zips and zags through pedestrians and traffic determined on reaching his destination. He speeds through red lights as cut off drivers shake their fists and yell obscenities out their windows. Finally after a cliche, fast paced bike ride through the city the man comes upon a homeless man buried under mounds of garbage.

Excuse me, sir? Sir are you Random, Random from the XWF?

No one has called me by that name in months. What can I do for you?

Telegram for you sir! Looks important.

The postman hands Random the telegraph. Random opens the Letter revealing he is request to come back to the XWF immediately. Suddenly the postman snatches the letter back.

Your not Random! I am Random and the XWF needs me back immediately. I must assemble the team!

Later we find Paul deep in a shack in the forest, pounding away at an anvil. Someone knocks in his door.

Go away!

The knock continues.

God damn it I said go away!

The door slams open. The room is silent for several moments. Paul remains facing away from the door.

What the hell are you doing here?

Paul, I need your help. I wouldn't come if it was important. The XWF….

THE XWF! THE XWF!! Ha! I gotta hear this.

I have been asked to come to back and I have been put in a triple threat match. One is in a casket of cum or some shit. The other, well the other is a jobber. He shows up week end and out. I can beat Dyke. I can beat them both, but Dyke isn't in a cum casket. Dykes have always been a formidable force to my understanding, women with the strength and features of men, and they also like women. A tough opponent indeed. But I figured I could watch cops and learn how to beat this Dyke. Paul, I can't do this alone I need you. I am sorry about what I said in the past. I never meant to hurt you and I need you now. What do you say? Get the team back together?

Paul still facing away from Random.

You can't be serious? You come strolling back here, giving me some half assed apology and expecting me to put the past behind me and forgive you because you have a match and you need my help?

Paul slightly turns towards Random and cracks a smile.

What took you so long?

Random smiles big and throws Paul a set of car keys, Paul catches them in mid air still turned around from Random.

The screen goes black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post