Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Creative Title Not Required - Savage RP 2
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-11-2019, 06:18 PM

.::PROLOGUE::.

When we last saw VV, she was hanging out with her friend Jessica at a beach party in Mexico. After an altercation with a few rowdy fans, VV happened across a mysterious object, a golden lamp similar to the one from the story of Aladdin. Now we pick up the following day during the car ride from Mexico to California, the site of tomorrow’s Savage.

.::THE STORY::.

Jessica looks away from the road lift a moment to see VV polishing away at the lamp with the bottom of her shirt.

”seriously, why do you keep playing with that thing?”

”It’s neat!”

”It’s just junk. You should have left it in the beach where you found it.”

VV stares into the now shinny lamp, her reflection staring back at her.

”I think it’s pretty cool!”

”You probably just hope there’s a genie inside!”

VV blushes with embarrassment.

”Nuh-uh!”

”Oh come on, you know you do!”

VV stares into the lamp once more, thinking about the possibility.

”Okay, I’ll admit that it’d be pretty cool to have three wishes, but I know there’s not a genie in this thing.”

”What would you do though? If there were a genie I mean.”

VV thinks about it for a moment.

”I don’t know. I pretty much have everything that I could ask for already.”

”So there’s nothing in the world that you can think of to wish for?”[/dpink]

”I don’t know, world peace?”

[purple]”Alright beauty queen, be serious, what would you wish for?”[/dpink]

VV looks out the window as she considers the idea again.

[/dpink]”For my parents to not be such assholes? Or maybe to be bigger and stronger than your typical fourteen year old? Or maybe to be taken more seriously in the XWF?”[/dpink]

[purple]”Deep…”

”Okay, ask me to open up then crap all over me.”

”No, I get it, but here lately you’ve seemed really focused on anything and everything negative. I mean, you’re one half of the tag champs, the Xtreme Champion, and you’ve got that whole football thing going on that your not half bad at, despite your lack of size. Your living your dream, but you seem so caught up on what other people think that you aren’t even taking the time to enjoy it.”

”You’re right, I've just been in a funk lately. I… I didn’t go see my parents over the holidays like I told you I would.”

”Wait, why not?”

”I don’t know, I just didn’t want to listen to dad give me crap, ya know?”

”No, I don’t know. How do you know that he would have given you crap, maybe he’s proud of you for going out there and taking life by the balls. You set a goal and you achieved it.”

”Yeah, but I’m still a loser dropout without anything to fall back on and he’d make sure that I knew it.”

”Maybe, but maybe not. Either way, you shouldn’t cut contact with your parents over it. One day they won’t be there anymore, and you’d do anything to have your dad around to give you crap.”

A momentary silence allows VV time to consider Jessica’s words of wisdom.

”Yeah, you’re probably right.”[dpink]

”I know I’m right!”

[dpink]”After Warfare, maybe I’ll fly up for a day or two.”

”I can go with you if you like…”

”Totally! I could use all the support I can get!”

TBC

.::PROMO::.

Hey Job Ber Too, you say that you agree with all of my girl power talk this week to a point, but this match isn’t about that. Instead this match is about you and Job Ber Tree earning respect. Well isn’t that cute? Had you actually listened to anything that I said, you’d realize that those two things are one in the same. At least for you they are. Job Ber Tree can just win a few matches, maybe capture a title, and he’s all set, but you? You’re in the same boat as me. Nothing that you do will ever be good enough to erase the stigma that your just a girl trying to survive in a mans world. Do you really think coming into the XWF and defeating The Midnight Dolls in a non title match is going to garner you the respect that you long for? I’m currently carrying two major titles in the XWF, and I’m still struggling with the fact that I’m female.

You’re new though, newer than me even. It won’t take long for you to find yourself woke to the truth. If you manage to hang around long enough, you’ll see that equal rights only get you so far, cause at the end of the day, you still sit to pee In their eyes. Just another fragile woman who needs a big strong man to take care of her.

Of course it’s not like you’re really doing anything to try and change that thought process coming in here with Job Ber Tree as your partner. I can tell you right now, straight up, whatever matches you win, it’s because Job Ber Tree was there. Whatever you lose, it’s because he was held back by a woman.

That’s just how this all works. That’s how all these pigs were brought up. They don’t know any better. They don’t know that women can be strong and independent on their own, but their going to learn. Their going to find out really quick that a woman can stand in her own two feet, that she can take care of herself in and out of that right, and they’re going to learn it not from the Job Bers, but from The Midnight Dolls!

When Jessalyn and I first formed this team, we did so because we thought that the idea of an all female tag team was pretty cool. It’s not something that you see too often in the XWF. The last time it happened was when the Sugay Sisters worked here around a year ago, but they were more concerned with being “sexy” and hanging off then Universal Champion Jim Caedus’s manhood than they were being strong female role models. So what Jessalyn and I are trying to accomplish is unlike anything an other team has tried before. We’re trying to break down walls and pave a better future not only for ourselves, but for the future generations of women that enter this company.

You on the other hand, your just a side piece for a guy. A regular ole Jenny Myst in the making.

As far as Job Ber Tree saying that you guys are more confident than us, give me a break! Just because we can see the world for what it is doesn’t mean that we don’t know without a shadow of a doubt that when Job Ber TooTree steps in the ring with us, that y’all going to get wrecked… Bourbon style!

Because if we come into Savage and lay down for a couple of cookie cutter flavor of the weeks like you, then we wouldn’t deserve to carry these belts now would we? Much less be featured in the Main Event of Warfare next week. No, you won’t be beating us “bitches” this week Job Ber Tree, instead you’re going to be yet another stepping stone on my and Jessalyn’s path to becoming two of the greatest competitors the XWF has ever seen!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History