Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 10:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lighting Fire To The Strawman
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-15-2019, 11:33 AM

The following is a direct continuation of Robert Main's Explosive Consciences.

When last we saw our two "heroes" Robert Main and Drew Archyle the men were standing on the bank of a murky river where a homeless man who was previously burning to death due to an "accident" had just been thrown into the river by a quick thinking XWF Universal Champion and all around good guy Robert Main. Both Robert and Drew continue to stare at the water waiting for any signs of life.

You think he survived? Robert asks his bff.

Absolutely. In situations like this I find it most helpful to think positively. So yes, he survived. Thanks to you.

Well if he survived then where is he?

Silence...

There!!! Drew shouts as he points to a commotion off to the right where the homeless man is now flailing his arms above the water. See I told you. The power of positivity!

Uhhh Drew...I don't think he can swim. Main says as he points to the man whose arms are starting to get shorter and shorter as he begins slipping under the water.

No problem. Remember that summer I was a life guard at the community pool? Drew asks as he starts removing articles of clothing in a rapid pace.

No.

Hmmm, must have been someone else.Oh well. Doesn't matter now. Drew kicks his shoes off and takes a position at the edge of the road ready to jump into the river when....

[Image: alligator-feeding-frenzy.jpg]

Ohhhh Shhhiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt!!!!!!

...a trio of killer crocs emerge from the water, each chomping down on a portion of the man before ultimately tearing him apart in a matter of seconds.

Gross.

So much for positive thinking.

Robert a homeless man was just eaten by killer crocs right before our very eyes. This is no time for snark. Show some respect for the dead. Drew scolds his friend before making the sign of the cross on his body. Oh crap! You hear that Bob? It's the sirens of justice off in the distance!

Drew reaches down and quickly starts grabbing his clothes and throwing them back on as quickly as possible but then stops suddenly and points to a figure across the river that's just staring at them.

It's him! It's Locksley I'm sure of it.

Well then we need to get him. For Bruce!

Whose Bruce?

The guy you threw into the river that was then eaten by killer crocs. God Robert, the least you could do before killing a guy is ask him for his name.

When did he tell you his name? I was standing next to you the entire time we were talking to him.

He didn't. But he looks like a Bruce so that's what I'm calling him. Now let's go get this guy before someone else ends up as croc food. By the way, how do you imagine we get across this river?

Uhhhh... Main frantically starts looking around for some way to cross the river that doesn't involve actually getting in the river.Uhhhh...

Come on Bob, just jump in. The crocs already ate. They aren't hungry anymore. They are probably napping now.

That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

Before Main could even finish his sentence Drew had already jumped into the river feet first.

Come on Bob, the water is delightful. And see, no crocs.

Just then Drew begins to rise out of the water like he suddenly transformed into Jesus and could now walk on water. Except he isn't Jesus and the reason he was rising is because a croc was now under him.

DREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump in Bob. You swim across while I wrestle this beast.

Fuck that! Main shouts!

Just do it!

Sensing there is no other option and with Locksley now starting to walk away from the river Main dives in head first and starts swimming across the river so quickly you might think he has a rocket up his ass propelling him across.

As Main pulls himself ashore on the far side of the river Drew and the croc have taken their battle for dominance underwater. Main looks down at the river and then behind him and sees the figure that he believes to be Locksley getting smaller and smaller as he distances himself from the duo trying to catch him. There is a moment of doubt in Robert's mind as he contemplates what to do but ultimately he settles on the only choice he was ever going to make. He can't leave his friend behind.

A few seconds later a gasping and soaked Drew Archyle emerges from the water about 10 feet from where Robert is standing. Main rushes over to his friend and pulls him out of the water as Drew continues to struggle for air.

That was the stupidest thing you've ever done Drew!

Bob... Drew pauses for a second to catch his breath. That isn't even in the top 5 of stupid things that I've done and you know it.

Come on Drew we gotta go! Locksley took off down that path he can't be that far ahead of us.

Ok. Ok. But while we are running this guy down you mind if I get something off my chest?

I feel like I don't really have a choice here.

You don't. So amuse me and let me say what I have to say. Robert doesn't respond, essentially giving the floor to Drew. I keep going over what our opponents have said about us this week and I have to tell you it bothers me. Not because what they said is hurtful or even accurate, far from it in fact but because it's so lazy. It's something I would expect from some one green. And I know VV is still new to this place but she's spent her whole life wanting to be a wrestler, so it's not a stretch to imagine that she's seen countless promos. Hart has been around a while and yet both of them went the laziest most pathetic route they could when it came to criticizing us. I expect better from champions I really do.

Instead of attacking us for some of the questionable things we've done in the past they made up a straw man argument and then went all in on it. Vita for example went on a tirade about how the fed created a title specifically for women and in doing so showed that they don't believe that men and women are equal. Um...ok? I'm not Vincent Lane, or Shane or anyone on the board, I have no idea why the fed did what they did, maybe she should I don't know, ask them instead of projecting this false narrative onto us. I never said that I find women to be inferior to men. I love women. I came out of a woman and I've been inside several others, women are the best. Especially you're sister Bob.

Wait are you saying... Robert tries to ask Drew as the two continue moving through the dimly lit path at a breakneck pace trying frantically to catch up to Locksley.

No Robert I'm not saying that your sister and I have ever had relations, I'm just trying to explain how much I love the opposite sex. And that's never been up for debate yet these two women I guess because they lacked anything else to say or do decided to come at us with complete and utter nonsense. Maybe Vita is just following Jessalyn's lead since she was the first one to drop this steaming pile of crap at our doorstep but I hope not. Maybe she felt like the best way to improve as a wrestler is to lean on her partner but I gotta say Vita, don't. Jessalyn started the engine and headed straight for the iceberg and then you took the steering wheel and crashed right into it. There is no coming back from this for either of you. Not because you are women but because you just aren't that good. You can try and read between the lines all you want Vita, hoping that such a thing insulates you from truly owning your mistake but it is your mistake so my free advice to you is to visit and eye doctor and see if he can give you a prescription for some reading glasses. Maybe then you'll do a little better when trying to read between the lines.

Robert made the excellent point a few days ago that on Wednesday night we will win because we don't lose. In Robert's case he's lost like 3 matches in three years. Me? I've never lost. Not once. Not ever. And I've faced people far better than either of you. So in case it has not become abundantly clear to you two already let me spell it out for you in the simplest terms I can. When the bell rings and the referee raises the hands of the victors on Wednesday night it won't be The Midnight Dolls, it will be Apex. Because we are exactly what our name says. We are the best in the business. When wrestlers talk about getting to the top of that mountain it's us that is waiting there to greet you. Today. Tomorrow. Forever.

You done?

Yes Robert as a matter of fact I am.

Good. Because he's getting away. Robert says as he points down the path towards Locksley who had just climbed aboard a small sky blue scooter and is now racing away, disappearing over the horizon just a few seconds later.

The game's a foot.

The camera fades to black as Drew and Robert stand there in silence.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post