Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Early Morning Eggs and Akward Silence
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-09-2019, 02:45 PM

Jessalyn and Aliza arrived in Perth, early Tuesday morning. Jetlagged and tired they decide to get breakfast at the lounge inside the airport while they wait on their driver.

Did your parents ever take you outside of the U.S?

No, not really. They always said it was too dangerous to leave the country. Now that I know what they did for a living I understand. I just wish they would have been honest with me.

Well, they couldn't talk about what they did. Especially, with a child. Let alone their child. Could you imagine how worried you would be if you knew they were out on missions they may not come back from?

Yeah, I get that, But they did a lot of low-level white-collar crimes. They weren't really high ranking members of the Consortium. That is the one thing that makes their murder even more confusing. They were effectively accountants with guns.

Aliza let out a soft chuckle

I know that I shouldn't find the death of my parents amusing but I find it sorta ironic. To know that they did what they and here I am basically doing the exact same thing but for the people, they called the " bad guys"

Well, you deal with things a bit differently anyway. But how about we order food while we wait.

The two women stared the menus. Each one making noises of interest while eyeing the options from the menu. A mid-twenties man walks up and places coasters on the table. Greeting them with a warm smile.

Good morning, what can I get from you ladies this lovely morning?

The two continued to gaze upon the menu almost ignoring the server

Do you need a minute?

No, I am ready. Can I get the Spinach Omelet?

Aliza looked up at the server

Do you guys do pancakes?

Yeah, Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon Raisin...

Cool, Cool... Can I get my pancakes in the shape of a Turtle?

Jessalyn and the Server stopped and stared at Aliza

What did you just say? A turtle?

Yeah, If I am gonna die today, Id like to have a turtle pancake?

A somber look came to the Servers face as he spoke

Of Coarse, I can have them make them into turtles. And I am sorry, I really am sorry.

The server took the menus and quickly walked back towards the kitchen

What the fuck was that? Why would you say that to him?

Aliza laughed so hard she snorted

Because I am on a mission where I might die. I am an assassin now, and life is short so why not have a little fun.

Jesus Fucking Christ Aliza, you can't do that kind of stuff in public. This is why I don't take you places.

Why did you bring me anyways?

Jessalyn didn't answer, lost in the glow of her cell phone. Reading tweets and watching promos. Aliza kept pushing the issue yet, Jessalyn kept ignoring her. Out of frustration and Aliza slumped back in her seat and crossed her arms. Her eyes never leaving Jessalyn while she stared at her phone. Moments later the food they ordered showed up.

So let me do what everyone else has done so far. Let's start this thing by talking about Chris Chaos. He is a man-child who has never really been the same since he lost his Universal title. Don't worry he will let you know, every chance he gets. Hell, I mean even when he and Tommy Wish came after VV and I he mentioned it like five times in his promos. No one care man. Okay, that's my rant.

Now let's get to the matter at hand. VV and I have a Championship defense against Apex. I have had nothing but respect for all of the members of Apex. I was gonna go and say how much I looked up to all of them. How I have always wanted to maybe work with them. Even when Jim died they kept going. They kept fighting and winning titles, and when Drew fell into that comma Bobby kept fighting. Winning the 24/7 briefcase and dethroning Engy. It was very impressive

But that is where I am gonna stop kissing your asses. I have no issues with you guys, but just like all the others before you and all the others after you. I will do what it takes to keep my titles and I will do what it takes to keep VV safe. I will put my body on the line and I will put your bodies on the line also. How much pain can you withstand before you give up? How much is these tag team titles mean to you? I know you guys are tough Motherfuckers but so were The KIllers, Chaos / Wish, and Gilmore/Drezdin. They all fell short, what makes you any different? The truth that there isn't, you are all the same.

I have some breakfast to eat now so I'll talk to you assholes later. Have fun yall don't die.
--

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post