Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 08:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Creative Title Not Required - Savage RP1
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-08-2019, 03:26 PM

.::PRELUDE::.

After a hard fought victory over Peter Gilmour and Michael McBride to win back the Tag team championships, Vita and Jessalyn are set to face what is likely the toughest challenge of their careers thus far when they step into the ring to defend said titles against the current Universal Champion Robert Main and his partner, the returning Drew Archyle, collectively known as APEX...

But that’s next Warfare, and before we get to that epic challenge, The Midnight Dolls are set to face two guys known as Job Ber Two and Job Ber Tree in a non title match at Savage. Is this just a simple warm up match, or a clever ruse by a returning team to try and get The Dolls to drop their guards?

Hmmmm?

.::PRESENT DAY::.

”Hey you!”

The voice greeting me as I enter the apartment is that of my best friend, Jessica. This marks the first time that we’ve seen each other since before the holidays.

”Hey…”

I say just before dropping my bags at the door.

”You look tired. Long flight?”

Tired? Understatement of the year. The rigors of competing in both the XWF and the LFL are really taking a toll on me. Okay, so it’s mostly the LFL with all of the training that Vincent puts us girls through. As a new owner, he wants his team to be a success, but this girl will never be used to it all. Especially when you combine it with the constant traveling between football, wrestling gigs, and promotional appearances. Now I’m a champion again on top of it all. That just means that things are about to get even tougher, and I’m afraid that I won’t be capable of rising to the occasion.

”Exhausted…”

I exclaim as I collapse into the couch.

”How long are you in for?”

”I’m just in for the night. I have to fly back out to Mexico tomorrow for practice.”

You can just hear the utter defeat in my voice.

”Aww, I was hoping that we could get some girl time in before you left again.”

”We could go out for breakfast in the morning if you like.”

Though I’d rather sleep in, truth be told.

”Sure! IHOP?”

”Sounds like a plan…”

”Great! What time are you leaving tomorrow?”

”My flight isn’t until two-thirty, so… one maybe?”

”Cool, that gives us plenty of time. Congratulations by the way!”

”Thanks!”

I say with a slight smile.

”I knew y’all would win them back!”

I knew that we would to, given the opportunity. Losing the Tag Titles was nothing more than a bad luck. Neither Jessalyn or myself were at the top of our game that night, but we both knew what we needed to do to right that mistake. Unfortunately…

”We probably aren’t going to hold them for too long.”

Puzzled, Jessica ask;

”Why would you say that?”

”Haven’t you heard?”

Jessica, still looking confused, shakes her head “no”.

”Robert Main challenged us at the upcoming Warfare. Worse yet, he dug up Drew Archyle to team with him.”

”Main? I think I know him. He’s that one who calls himself Omega, yeah?”

I sometimes forget that she doesn’t really follow wrestling outside of my matches.

”Yeah, that’s the guy. He’s also the Universal Champion and with his partner Drew, they were two thirds of the biggest stable in the XWF last year.”

”Pffft, so what? You’re one half of the biggest tag teams in the XWF right now. Maybe it’s those guys who should be scared!”

Haha, yeah two totally different worlds chick, but I appreciate the effort to raise my spirits.

”We’ll do our best. Fortunately Jess and I were awarded a warm up match at the upcoming Savage to help us prepare for this match, so hopefully we will go into that defense on top of our game.”

”Oh yeah, what’s a warm up match?”

”You know, like, they have us facing a team that we shouldn’t have much trouble with just so we can work out the kinks. Basically it’s a televised practice match.”

”Oh okay, I get it. Kinda like a scrimmage or an exhibition.”

”Exactly, except for the fact that this is the XWF, so it could all just be a ruse to get our guards down. I wouldn’t be surprised if these guys turn out to be someone in disguise.”

”If that’s the case, then just don’t drop your guard, yeah?”

”We aren’t. Jess and I talked about it already, and we decided to go into this match ready for anything.”

”Sounds like a solid plan to me! By the way, how were your folks?”

Eh, should I tell her that I chickened out and went to visit Micheal Graves of all people instead?

”They’re doing well.”

Guess not.

”That’s good to hear. Were things weird between y’all?”

”No more than usual.”

I say with a slight chuckle.

”Well I have to head to work. Will you be awake when I get home?”

”It depends, are you bringing wings?”

”I can…”

”Then I’ll be awake!”

.::PROMO::.

”Alright guys, it’s been a proactive couple of weeks. First, Jess and I took The Killers to school and taught them why you don’t play with these dolls when we took back OUR Tag Team Championships. Then before the record books could even record that major win, I happened to run across the reigning Xtreme Champion backstage and managed to walk away with that piece of gold as well. All while busting my ass in the LFL and remaining a standout player game after game. Not too bad for a high school dropout who everyone told would never make it huh?”

“Now, with a huge tag title defense against APEX looming in the horizon, Jessalyn and I first head to Savage where we are set to step into the ring with the unknown commodity that is Job Ber Too and Tree. Only this time out, nobody’s telling us we can’t win. Nobody is predicting a crushing defeat. Nobody is counting us out just because we’re a couple of girls. It’s refreshing if I’m to be honest, but why is it that our critics are suddenly silent? Is it because finally, we’ve managed to accomplish enough in this company to be viewed as equals to out male counterparts, or is it because we’re facing a couple of guys in T-shirt’s reading pin me pay me?”

“I think we all know the answer to that question don’t we? If Jess and I were guys, people would be labeling us as the greatest tag team in the XWF today. At the water cooler people would marvel at the hot streak that we’ve been on since joining forces as the Midnight Dolls and they would label us as the future of the XWF.”

“BUUUUT…”

“Because we’re just a couple of chicks, everyone seems to think that our next match will be the one to put us in our places. The one to prove that we really just can’t hang with the guys. The only thing people talk about when it comes to us is our hot asses, not our hot streak.”

“Compliments appreciated guys, but there is far more to what we bring to this company than just a couple of cute girls in tights. Jessalyn and I are both on the same plain of existence when it comes to our careers here in the XWF. We aren’t here to be eye candy. We aren’t here to be a mild distraction from the show. We’re here to be the show. The headliners, the main event, the talk of the town, and that’s exactly what we are going to be at Warfare, but that doesn’t mean that we are looking past the Job Ber’s. Maybe those guys are just some fluff filler, only added to the card to give us something to do before the real challenge begins. Maybe, but maybe not, and while I may not be the most experienced person on the roster today, I’m also not an idiot and neither is Jess.”

So, Jessalyn and I are treating this match just like we would any other match. If these guys turn out to be nothing more than a walk in the park, then so be it. We should make quick work of them. However, if someone more menacing is hiding behind those stage names, then we’ll be prepared to face that challenge as well. Then, then we look forward to Warfare where we defend our titles against the newly reformed APEX and we continue to prove that we aren’t just a couple of pretty faces here in the XWF.”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History