Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Now that i think about it
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-13-2019, 05:15 PM

Drezdin:you know what folks? Now that i was thinking about it, I've should of realized it during the promo that i was doing, or at the very least from to being with.

And that is ever since ive made debut here in the xwf out of hundreds of matches that ive done, at the very least 80% if not 90% of those matches i end up loosing when ive should of won.

And yes i guess you can say an erie resemblance of the Montreal screw job in Montreal...If you wanna put like that.

None the less, where the other 10% of those matches that ive should lost, i some how on gods green ended up winning.

Now considering that the fact that the traglabyte gay tranny the miz hasnt said anything, shown his head, or shown that he gives a damn, what do you the great folks of the xwf universe think the odds are for this match that my ass will get screwed out of a win and loose instead of getting awarded the win that i so richly deserve?

Huh?

Though so.

Oh and dont give me this its because he has other obligations to full fill bull shit.

Ive met the wwe miz many of times, he barely gives a shit 90% of the time, and he gives a shit more about his matches and everything then the puta im facing

Any way, You see, there will be come a time where if you keep tugging on super mans cape while biting the hand that feeds you, eventually the cape that super man is wearing will choke the life outta you as the hand that was at one point feeding you is beating the ever living crap outta you.

Meaning that that servarity the of the repercussions will not be for the week of heart.

And im telling all of you here right now that if you mess with me and screw me outta of wins that i so richly deserve, what ill do to the miz after what I've already done to him in the match will be the least of your concerns.

I mean its one thing to do it to a giant, but its a whole other thing in its self when do it to destroyer who is renergized, determined, rejuvenated, motivated to do what ever it takes.

Till then ill be working out and chillaxing when i get my hands on my first bitch of 2019.

[/font]

[font=Trebuchet MS]

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post