Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 1/16/19
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-17-2019, 05:50 AM

OOC: Sorry for lateness of results - communication issues

Live from the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Center, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE

16TH JANUARY 2019

MATCH #1:

The return of Sebastian Duke

vs

Sebasstian Dyke

Sebastian Duke's music hits and he walks down the ramp and gets into the ring.

If I was invisible by Clay Aiken hit's the Arena's sound system and Sebasstian Dyke walks down to the ring sulking like a little girl and gets into the ring.

The bell rings and Dyke goes straight up to Duke and tries to hit him several times. Duke plays along with him, until he runs out of patience, and knocks Dyke down with just one blow, before stepping on him for the cover.

WINNER:
SEBASTIAN DUKE

MATCH #2:

Drezdin

vs

The Miz

( the scene opens up as we see drezdin in the ring with orion by metalica bkaring through the pa system in his rin gear doing the worst impression of the rock known to human kind as the fans chanting his name.

As the fans are chanting his name, he has a microphone in his left hand, and tells the staff in the back to cut of his muic as the fans continue to cheer and chant.
Drezdin holds up to the microphone to his mouth and beings to speak.)

Drezdin:Okie dokie everyone, lets get down to business.
Number one, to the for now the new xwf universal champ, yyyou poor bastard, i surly hope to the gods below me and the gods above me that your ass knows what you gotten your self into when you cashed in your 24/7 brief case to become the new xwf universle .
Cause you see when i say that no matter what title you hold, no matter how you got it, you have a huuuuughe target on your back, i wasn't lying.
You see, it doesn't matter what title you hold, nor it doesn't matter how you got it, you in a instant will amass aquire a target that will attached to you .
And when a person such as your self amasses aquires a target, there will be looooong list of opponets gunning for what ever title it is.
In this case the xwf universal championship.

That why i am here to firstly call you out champ.
2019 is and will be the year where not only i make you my bitch, but become the new xwf universal champion of 2019.
The first new xwf universal champion of 2019, and the first champion of 2019 to be exact.
So i was you champ, i would just take the title shine it up real nice and fork it over to me because your reign as champion will end at the hands of me.

(the fans erupt with cheer)

Secondly, speaking championship, onto my first goal of 2019.
Which is not only become the first holder of the tag team titles of 2019, but become the first ever singles xwf wrestler to capture The xwf tag team titles.
So to the current tag team champions, just like the universal champion, you can shine those belts up the best you can your title reign will end at the of me.
Last but not least, to the entire xwf management, and to the entire xwf roster.
The drezdin you knew from when i first started to all the way till now is no more.
I will do what ever it takes to achieve the goals that I've set for 2019, and if i have to beat everyones asses to do so, thenso let it be.
2019 will be the year of drezdin.

(once again the fans cheer and chant his name)

So with all that said, miz, come on out here so i can beat your ass as i make you my first bitch of the new year.
Till then, all of you can be my bitches you ass holes...ITS GO TIME!!!!!!!!!!

(agin the fans cheer and chant as drezdin walks over to the other side of the ring to the microphone back to the ring announcer as his music blares through the pa system. He awaits his first opponent.)

“I came to play.” Hits the sound system, and from back stage The Miz walks out, and poses. He then walks calmly down the ramp to the Chamber. He surveys the ring before entering.

Miz walks up to Drezdin, as if he's going to speak!

Drezdin with a kick to the pills!

REALITY DESTROYER!!!

3!!

WINNER:!
DREZDIN

MATCH #3: FOR THE HART CHAMPIONSHIP

Dillinger

vs

Alister Dante

vs

Zane Norrison ©

"Ode to the End" hits the speakers and the lights momentarily dim as a hush covers the audience. Suddenly, a single blue spotlight shines down on the stage entrance and Dillinger emerges as a bright blast of cerulean and azure explosions greet him from either side of the stage. The audience reacts with extreme love and hate towards Dillinger's appearance yet he pays them no mind as he strides down the ramp, eyes locked straight forward and the single blue spotlight following him on his journey to the ring. He climbs the steel steps and enters the squared circle, turning his attention to the crowd while a smirk slowly slides across his face and the lights return to normal. This causes another exuberant rise of mixed feelings as Dillinger takes his position and awaits the fight.

The lights dim and "Until the world goes cold" by Trivium, hits the speakers. Slowly, Templar emerges from the entrance. He stops and gazes out onto the packed arena. Dressed in a black hooded cape, a black bandanna covers the lower portion of his face but his eyes see all and he observes everything. Allowing his eyes to pan the entire arena, he remains momentarily still. Then; almost instantaneously, he takes off towards the ring. Full on running, he leaps into the air and slides into the squared circle. Immediately rising to his feet, Templar takes his position in the ring and awaits his opponent and the start of the fight.

A hush falls over the crowd as the arena darkens. From there, an eerie fog slowly starts to roll in, sweeping across the entire stadium. Anxiety rises and an uncomfortable murmur stirs throughout the audience. A high pitched squeak, followed by static emits from the speakers, turning into the opening of Surfin' Dead by the Cramps. Gradually, a row of lime green lights, begin to illuminate a path from the stage entrance, all the way to the ring. Their radiance burning on either side of the walkway. Then as Lux Interior's haunting vocals kick in, Zane Norrison appears. And the crowd loses their fuckin' minds! With a smirk, Zane looks out on the crowd, momentarily basking in their zombie appreciation, before he begins to make his way to the ring. Walking slowly, he continues down the ramp, turning his focus; occasionally, to either side as he regards the crowd. When he arrives at the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and swiftly pops to his feet. Climbing the ropes, he perches atop a ring post and casts his eyes towards the entrance as he awaits his opponent while the audience continues to show their love.

The match starts at a frantic pace with both Dillinger and Dante somehow teaming up and taking on Norrison before turning on each other midway through their attacks. Norrison exhausted gets out of the ring and regroups while Dillinger and Dante take on one another.

As the match continues Dante starts to gain the momentum but that is soon stopped with Norrison returning to the ring, and breaking things up and this time it's Dante to leave the ring.

Then Norrison starts to get on top of Dillinger. But some how Dillinger manages to find a way to fight back, and in minutes Norrison starts to fade, and after a near fall Dante breaks the fall up by returning to the ring. It's Dillingers turn to leave the ring.

Dante and Norrison continue to attack one another and the match goes backwards and forwards with no one getting the upper hand. Then suddenly Dillinger returns to the ring with such surprise that she sneakily does a small package on Dante.

Kick out.

Then Norrison arrives too late but relieved that Dante kicks out. Norrison starts attacking Dillinger, but then goes straight after Dante, and then manages to go for a pin.

Dillinger manages to break the count. Its then that Dante rolls out of the ring, and then all hell breaks loose as both Norrison and Dillinger trade lefts and rights, and then suplexes before Dante breaks things up again and all three of them start to go at it.

Then when Norrison is thrown out of the ring by Dante, Dillinger manages to go for the cover on Dante by taking him out with a spear from behind.

Kick out

Dillinger cant believe how Dante kicks out. Then another attempted cover

And this time Dillinger sees Norrison on the top ropes launching himself and he breaks the count himself, and witnesses Norrison crashing down on Dante, but to his horror Norrison rolls through the crash, gets to his feet, and leap frogs at him, taking him down with a flying elbow, and this time Norrison goes for a quick cover as Dante is out of on the other side of the ring. The collision with the flying elbow leaves Dillinger stunned, and hurt, and no energy left to prevent the 3 count.

WINNER: AND STILL HART CHAMPION: ZANE NORRISON

MATCH #4:

Peter F'n Gilmour

vs

Robbie Bourbon ©

"Daddy's Fallen Angel" by In this Moment hits the Arena's Sound System and Peter Gilmore, steps out onto the ramp. Pyro rains down from behind him as he gives a smirk toward the ring He enters the ring through the middle rope before climbing to the top of the ropes and throwing up one fist in the air.

'Do you bleed? You will.' hits the Arena's Sound System

The opening sample from Get In The Van plays as the lights slowly strobe at 2 second intervals. The XTron displays static, which slowly gives way to the word "MOTHERFUCKER" and the crowd starts to go ballistic. Slowly walking out onto the entrance ramp is Robbie Bourbon. He stops, surveys the whole of the arena, raises his fists at 45 degree angles, and continues his deliberate plod towards the ring. Robbie climbs the steps, then climbs the nearest ring post half way and raises his fists at 45 degree angles. The lights go back to normal and the music stops. The XWF Universe in attendance, becoming hooligans, all chant in unison:

*FUCK 'EM UP, ROBBIE, FUCK 'EM UP!*FUCK 'EM UP, ROBBIE, FUCK 'EM UP!*WEDNESDAY NIGHT WRECKER, FUCK 'EM UP!*

Peter and Robbie stare at one another. This is far from their first encounter and know each other quite well. They circle around the around until Peter stops... Steps forward.... And, one with the crowd, shouts, "Suck my dick!"

Robbie smirks and steps forward, straight into a lock-up with the Xtremist. The two push back and forth, testing each others might as they have so many times before. Robbie, with his power, shoves Peter away slams a fist into his chest. Peter, unamused, takes a bounce front he ropes and slams Robbie with a lariat that just bounces off the big man's chest. The crowd gives a "Whoo!" as Peter takes another slight bounce and does the same thing. His forearm bounces off of Robbie who takes a step forward and growls.

Peter thrusts a leg forward and kicks Bourbon in the mid-section. Robbie buckles over and Peter pulls him into a front face-lock. Robbie uses his power to push Peter into the corner, and with force! Peter buckles and releases the hold as the two crash into the corner. Robbie Bourbon backs up, rubs the soles of his boots into the mat, and rushes forward like bull back towards the corner! Robbie slams another shoulder into Peter Gilmour's stomach and it causes the "Xtreme Icon" to melt down the turnbuckles.

Bourbon grabs and pulls Peter by the hair out of the corner and back to his feet. He then Irish whips Peter across the ring into the opposite corner and follows with a big running slam! Robbie takes a few steps back, waiting for Peter as he stumbles out from the corner. then grabs him and hip tosses him hard! Peter falls flat on his back and lays sprawled out as Robbie Bourbon takes a cover!

One!

TWO!

Peter kicks out!

Robbie continues to maintain control by lifting Peter to his feet and just disposing him to the outside. Peter falls hard to the floor while Robbie continues to march around the ring proud as ever.

Peter slowly fights to his feet, using the barricade as his aide, and finally reaches his feet. It wasn't too soon after, Robbie was right back on Peter with the offense, landing several forearms to Peter's back inflicting more and more damage.

Gilly stumbles around the outside of the ring while Robbie Bourbon follows close behind him. Pete rounds a corner, slides under the bottom rope, then slides back out the other side. Robbie Bourbon followed about half-way through the transition, but decided to wait for Peter in the ring. Peter suddenly enters the ring, and goes after Robbie. Bourbon stands his ground. Peter starts firing off left and rights, but Bourbon blocks them, before delivering a huge knee to the gut, and then a huge DDT take down.

Bourbon stands up, and grabs Peter, and puts him in the Robbie Bomb and executes it, and goes for the cover.

WINNER:
ROBBIE BOURBON

MAIN EVENT

FOR THE XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

"Apex" Robert The Omega Main / Drew Archyle

vs

"The Midnight Dolls" Jessalyn Hart / Vita Valenteen ©

The words NEVER...BE...SILENT!!! appears on the screen as "Confrontation" By Otep begins to play. The lights go out and are replaced with strobe lights at the top of the ramp illuminate the silhouettes of The Midnight Dolls. The lights come on to them facing the ring. They make their way down the ramp, before sliding into the ring before climbing the turnbuckle with arms in the air.

Drew walks out from the back as the opening chords of "Ready For This" hit the airwaves. Drew slaps hands with some of the fans that are lined up along the entry ramp. Once Drew reaches the ring he quickly walks up the steps and climbs in between the top and middle rope and into the ring. Drew removes his leather jacket and tosses it outside of the ring while he leans against the turnbuckles and waits for his opponent.

Shaman’s harvest begins blaring throughout the arena. Robert walks through the curtains after the instrumental “I make them for you”! He then looks to the crowd to his left and then right rolling his shoulders. He smiles shaking his head and slowly walks down the ramp. He stops at the ring steps looking to the crowd once more before slamming his hands on the ring steps entering the ring

With both teams, centered in the ring, it is decided that Vita Valenteen and Drew Archyle will start the match. Robert "The Omega" Main and Jessalyn Hart then take their places in their respective corners. The referee signals for the bell as Vita and Drew step towards one another, eyeing the other down, ready for combat. With the bell's chime, this match for the Tag Team and Universal Championships... BEGINS!

Right off the bat Vita Valenteen swings into action, leaping in the air before delivering a thunderous Roundhouse Kick to Drew Archyle's chin. The blow not only rocks Drew's head to the side but it also makes him lose his gum. The impact was so great, it made Drew spit out his gum! Some lucky fan in the front row, now has it stuck in her hair and she will cherish that wad of used chewing gum, forever. Back in the ring, Drew isn't nearly as enthused. He turns back and goes to strike but Valenteen instantly drops down and sends Archyle, straight to the canvas with a Leg Sweep. Drew's body crashes to the canvas and Vita rushes off to the ropes. Ascending the ropes with ease, she takes position on the top turnbuckle and leaps. Executing an impressively delivered Hurricanrana! Connecting with supreme accuracy! She hooks the leg! Holy shit! Is this match already over folks??? Before it even truly began???

2 - NO!

Drew Archyle not only gets the shoulder up but he also lifts Valenteen, directly up in the air. With one hand! While he, himself is still laying on the canvas! He flings Vita across the ring! Like a doll!

Vita Valenteen collides with the ring post on the other side of the squared circle as Archyle rises to his feet. Laying in a crumpled heap on the canvas, near the ring post, Vita holds her back and writhes in agony. Meanwhile, Drew marches over to her, hot coals of hate, smoldering in his eyes. He towers over Vita and rips her up off of the canvas by her hair. Then he spins her around and plants her back on the mat with a Double Underhook Suplex. Following this he quickly drops and places Vita in a Figure Four Leg Lock!

Valenteen screams as Drew pulls the hold tight. His teeth grit in determination and anger. Tears well in Vita's eyes and she shrieks out in agony, reaching for the ropes. Archyle sees this and scoots his body backwards, while simultaneously pulling the hold tighter. Thus delivering the hurt and denying Vita solace from the pain, at the same time. Vita bellows out, her eyes wide from the torture that's being inflicted upon her, as she turns a pleading look to Jessalyn Hart, who holds her hand out for the tag. Yet she's even further, if Vita can't break the hold by simply grabbing onto the bottom rope, how does she have any hope of reaching Jessalyn, all the way on the other side of the ring?

Closing her eyes, Vita lowers her head and raises her hand. She looks utterly defeated and upon seeing this, Drew brandishes the devil's grin as he yanks the hold even tighter. The fans are on their feet, screaming. Once again, we are faced with the very real possibility that this fight might be over. Vita's hand trembles as it hangs, inches from the mat. Is this the end? Will Vita throw in the towel? Give up? Are Robert Main and Drew Archyle about to become the next tag team champions?

NO!

Vita's hand suddenly forms a fist. A fist of triumph over adversity and this oppressive, patriarchal society! She yells out but this time it is the sound of a battle cry. Surging forward, Vita strains her body with all her might. Every ounce of strength in her very being. Valenteen reaches outward and grabs the bottom rope and the crowd loses their fucking minds. Hollering and throwing whatever they have with them, at the ring. It is a storm of personal artifacts, food and beverages. A great majority of the items, rain down on the lower tiers of the audience. Still, some of the items make their way to the ring and right as Drew gets to his feet, he is greeted with a steaming tray of nachos to the face.

With a growl, Drew wipes away the chips, cheese and slices of jalapenos, that managed to adhere themselves to his face. He is pissed and there is no mistaking that. Giving another swipe across his face with his hand, to remove any access nacho remnants, he finishes this act with a middle finger to the crowd. This only incites the audience to react even more wildly, in response as they continue to scream and throw things. While this ensues, Vita Valenteen rushes towards Drew and plants him on the canvas with a Drop Kick! Then with him down on the mat, she gets to her feet and bolts over to her corner, swiftly making the tag to Jessalyn Hart!

Hart enters the ring, like a firework. Doing a back flip over the top rope, she lands on her feet in the center of the ring and explodes with immediate action. Catching Drew Archyle across the jaw with a Roundhouse Kick, right when he was rising from the mat. Archyle topples backwards and Hart runs straight for him. She quickly delivers a Standing Moonsault, that connects with perfection. From there, she rises to her feet and tears Drew up from the canvas, right with her. Somehow she manages to hoist Drew up onto her shoulders, executing - Can you hear me? If the crowd wasn't losing their shit before, they are definitely losin' it now! Those freaks and deviants are filling the roles of inmates about to run a riot in an asylum, tenfold! A random man in the front row, literally combusts! We have a case of human combustion on our hands and it's all thanks to Jessalyn Hart! As a few guys with buckets of water rush out from the back and try to rectify the situation, Hart covers Drew for the pin!

Kickout!

Drew Archyle kicks the fuck out!

Both competitors get to their feet at the same instant and run towards each other. Jessalyn attempts a High Side Kick but Drew catches her leg and tosses her back onto her ass. Then he pulls her up by her head, only to put her down with a Snap DDT. Yanking her to her feet, once again, he proceeds to drag her to his corner. Slapping hands with Robert Main, he holds her arms back as Main pulls himself up onto the top turnbuckle. He leaps off and connects his fist with Jessalyn's face, courtesy of a tremendous Fist Drop! A Fist Drop was just delivered directly to Jessalyn Hart's face! The impact is incredible and busts Jessalyn's nose, wide open!

Drew then excuses himself to his corner and Main lifts Jessalyn up by her throat. Lifting her high in the air, she dangles with her feet in a frenzy as Robert holds her face next to his and smiles. A kiss is planted on Hart's brow before Main begins to choke her. His hand squeezed tight around her throat. Jessalyn's face turns red, while blood pours from her nose and her eyes bulge. Still Robert chokes her tighter. White knuckled, squeezes her throat as her face shifts from red to a deep shade of purple. Hart's eyes roll back in her skull. With a wicked cackle, Robert throws his head back and sends Hart to the canvas with a Chokeslam!

Jessalyn Hart slams onto the canvas and the whole ring shakes. That's how hard Robert tossed her down. Motionless in the ring, clearly brutalized, Hart's torture is far from over. Standing over her, Robert "The Omega" Main continues to laugh. Slowly Hart's eyes start to flutter and then open. The first thing that she witnesses is Robert Main, looming over her before he tears her from the canvas and delivers a Vertical Suplex. After which, he pulls her to her feet and sends her off to the corner with a Hip Toss! Jessalyn Hart collides chaotically with the ring post and Main is right after her. Crashing into Hart with a well delivered Spear. Jessalyn is slammed into the post and looks to be almost, taken in half. She crumbles to her knees, clutching her spine. Casting her eyes upwards she is greeted with a smiling Robert Main, that yanks her up by her hair. Release Full Nelson Suplex! Hart's shoulders and neck slam into the mat and Robert pivots around. Hooking the leg, he makes the pin!

Suddenly a flash of electricity streaks into the ring, materializing into a human form behind the ref, we can see it's Ezra Blackwater.

He shoots a small blast of electricity at Robert Main's back. Breaking up the pin!

Robert Main convulses on the canvas, the ref rises and turns around, right as Ezra converts into pure electricity and zaps into a nearby camera. Vita takes this opportunity to jump into the ring and Hart gingerly gets on all fours. Vita uses Hart's back to step up and catches Robert with - Eat Defeat! The move connects at the precise moment that Main was attempting to climb to his feet. Still twitching slightly and blinking erratically, he is taken down by Vita Valenteen. Who slides from the ring right as the ref turns around. He didn't observe what Vita did but he sure sees what Jessalyn does as she crawls over and covers Robert Main for the pin.

Kickout!

Hart rolls over to the ropes, using them to help her as she gradually gets to her feet. Robert Main also rights himself to a standing position, while he shakes his head, in order to clear the cobwebs. Oh Ezra Blackwater, you just made a terrible, most vicious enemy. What would ever possess you to do such a thing? Main momentarily catches Drew's eye and the both nod in unison. Like some sort of agreement was made without words. Robert Main redirects his sights to Jessalyn Hart. He charges, clearly intending to strike her down with another Spear. Hart's eyes widen and she dives out of the way, seconds before impact.

Main crashes through the ropes and lands, face first on the mat outside the ring, where Vita Valenteen stomps on the back of his head. Once. Twice. Three times! Her boot meets Robert's skull! She hears a whistle and looks up to see Jessalyn Hart. They high five and Vita pulls Main to his feet, rolling him into the ring under the bottom rope, before she steps up and grasps onto the top rope. She then uses the rope for leverage. Somersaulting over it, she catches Robert with a Leg Drop! Her leg impacting right with his throat, he gasps and gags as Valenteen makes the cover.

Shoulder up!

How is Main surviving here? Valenteen gets to her knees, and gets up. She drags Main over to her corner, and tags Jessalyn. Jessalyn gets into the ring. Suddenly with all the remaining strength that he has, Main jumps up and pushes Jessalyn so hard that she goes stumbling backwards. Main follows up and launches himself into the air, and connects with a stunning flying clothes line from out of nowhere, and catches Jessalyn flush, and she goes down, hard. Main then falls on top of her, and with his strength running out, grabs Harts leg, and goes for a cover.

WINNERS:
AND NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: APEX

Drew jumps into the ring celebrating and helps an exhausted Main off of Jessalyn Hart, and the referee gives them not only Main's Universal Championship but now the XWF Tag Team Championships. Drew and Main hug, before they part, and nod at one another, and then Main holds out his hand down at Jessalyn Hart who is clutching her throat. She looks at him, but decides to take the chance and gives him her hand. Main helps her up.

Meanwhile Valeteen is down in her corner trying to recover. Drew walks over to her, and holds out his hands, and she decides to take the chance. She gives Drew her hand, and he helps her up. The newly crowned tag team champions raise the hands of their defeated competitors in the air as the cheers rain down from the crowd just as Warfare goes off air.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-17-2019, 09:35 AM

Man my match seemed like a squash didn't it smdfh

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-17-2019, 08:28 PM

Neat show. Like the respect at the end. Drezdin wins all the internets for today.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post