Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 04:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My asshole
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-07-2018, 01:46 PM

I'm gay Lick my filthy asshole

[Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg][Image: fz5j6xU.jpg]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-07-2018, 04:54 PM

Suck my dick!

Donovan kicks out... assuming this even counts as a pin attempt. Donovan rises to his feet quickly. Then with a wave of his hand, he uses his force powers to shove that shit filled condom, straight down into Scatbear's throat. Scatbear starts gagging on the shit filled condom and bends over during this process, as to let the crap packed dick sheath loose from his cock cavity... ehem, throat. Both shit and condom hit the floor with a wet, sickening splat. Shit is spilled all over the floor. As Donovan walks away from this awful mess, he gives another wave of his hand and Scatbear falls face first onto the feces covered floor. Scatbear giggles with glee and Donovan puts as much distance between himself and that shit loving freak as possible.

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]