Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 8/29/2018
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-30-2018, 07:29 PM

The scene picks up where Tommy watches the final moments of Warfare in the locker room TV. As he gazed upon Jessalyn's proclamation for internet tag straps. He turns off the TV and looks into the camera, as he does a "clap" for them.

[Image: latest?cb=20150828142720]

"Fans, you know what just happened... Midnight Dolls defeated me and Chaos in that ring tonight. I am not even upset about that, it just the fact that I ended up taking that fall against my mutual beneficiary love/hate friend Jessalyn. You've seen my promos, I decked in the fashionable T-Shirt I gave to Sayors.

I congratulate her and Vita for going after that tag title shot. It takes guts to come out and proclaim that in Peru. Also, congrats to that fucking Glimour and his over shooting partner, Drezdin. I hope they lose them straps to the Dolls in the near future.

But anyways, for her to hit me with a Death Awaits You... was something to behold. I felt my heart racing out of fear I might gain a orgasm bliss... sue me. I don't regret taking that L in that dirty ring tonight. I had a plan set in motion...

That plan when Chaos let me have my way with them afterwards was fucking awesome. I felt like kid in a candy shop, beating away the Dolls in a humble situation. Jessalyn, I know you are trying to fly back to America with Vita, but I want to let you know something.

You're Still on my hit list.

But i'll back off for now so you and your little sidekick have time to bask in your win streak. Because down the road, i'll Bastardize you and Vita BACK to obscurity."

Tommy takes the TV and smashes it on the floor, then he looks at the Camera and he tries to snatch it to destroy it, but the feed cuts off.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Dirty Willy (08-30-2018)

Messages In This Thread
re:Wednesday Night Warfare 8/29/2018 - by Tommy Wish - 08-30-2018, 07:29 PM