Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Things are not always what they seem
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-28-2018, 10:05 PM

August 28, 2018. Cincinnati, Ohio. 1643pm

[Image: marge-schott-ambleside-indian-hill-exterior.jpg]

Jessalyn and Gaea arrived at the house in Cincinnati. There were already men from the Ravens there setting things up. They were installing security systems and surveillance cameras. There were two men at the door to keep watch and two more at the entry to the driveway. The car rolled up slowly, Jessalyn and Gaea exited the vehicle and made their way into the house.

Why didn't we just hop here like normal? Why the car and the secrecy?

The Consortium has acquired the help of the few Seraphim that still hated Mezian. They have been using them as homing beacons for those of us who hop a lot. Its a last ditch effort for Micheal and The Consortium.

So I guess the war on your end is going well?

Gaea smiled as she looked at Jessalyn

That is putting it lightly. With Gabriel and Raziel dead and Raphael severely injured, the war with him will be over soon. I just wish we had Mezian here to see it.

Yeah, me too. What do you mean by severely injured? What happened to Raphael?

There was an altercation between Raphael and Azoth. The long story short of it is that Azoth ripped Raphael's wings right off of his body and left him to die in a pile of Brimstone. Azoth had seen enough of our kid die at his hands so he ended it the only way he knew, by killing him. Knowing Raphael as well I do he figured out a way to get himself to a healer or something. The prick deserves all he gets.
That is enough about my problems. Let us discuss the news of your first Mentor assignment. There are many things we need to establish beforehand and I need to show you to your office. Its upstairs follow me.

Jessalyn didn't move from the place she as standing.Gaea looked back at her

This is not the time to be getting cold feet, come on let's go!

No, Gaea I spent years in this house I know every corner and room. I have walked these floors countless times. The only thing upstairs are the bedrooms, none of which are an office. Unless there are more secrets that he didn't tell me about.

Gaea let out a tired sigh and walked back the few feet that separated the two.

Look, it's not a secret. When you would have become a Raven like he planned he would have shown you. He isn't here to let you know how to be a good leader, so I am. There are no more secrets, just finding the truths.

Gaea smiled at Jessalyn and took her hand again and walked her up to the second floor. There they went down the hallway past the bedrooms to the end of the hall. Nothing was there, no door, no secret knobs and no shelf for a wooden carving. Just a picture of some crashing waves. It was odd though always crooked, three years and never once did she ever see this thing straight. Gaea stretched out her hand and leveled it out.

The familiar click of a nearby door opening could be heard. Behind them, to the left on an empty wall, a crack could be seen. Gaea and Jessalyn pushed the door in and entered the room. It wreaked of old cigarette smoke and bad food. There was no doubt that this was Mezian's office when he was younger. He had folders all over the place. Some of other Ravens, some of Seraphim and The Council and then there were the ones on the current Mentors, Manuel and Abigail. Curiosity got the best of Jessalyn and she opened Abigail's She began to read her bio and all of the things that had happened to Abigail in her childhood.

She has been a Raven since was eleven...Like an active agent with kills and everything. It says here by the time she was eighteen she had 21 confirmed kills in nine different countries. What the fuck were parents thinking?

They were thinking they were training a Raven. If your parents had not died you would have been doing the same thing. Children in the Ravens are taught at a young age how to fight, survive and kill if need be. Mezian's oldest don would have been able to kill to of the guard out there with ease, He was Seven. Its a necessary evil in our world. Remember Jess nothing is as it seems...

She had been killing people and traveling the world to do for years. Is that why she was so pissed at Manuel when he gave me this position?

Yeah, mostly, she had spent her entire life wanting to be a Mentor. Years of field ops and late night stakeouts. It took a toll on her, all she wanted was to be a Mentor. It took her mentor dying for her to become one. Even then she was undermined by Mezian when he went there for his mission. He basically took over her compound and took control of her men. He died and then you show up and effectively steal the spotlight from her again. So yeah she is gonna be a little pissed.

Why I am a nobody, I didn't know about anything until Mezian died. I didn't want this I just wanted to Wrestle and be happy. Why would that be such a huge deal?

Because you are different, with what you are, who your parents are, Mezian teaching you and taking care of you for all of these years. She probably resents you and what you have been able to do in your life. Manuel saw it and that is why he gave this position. He and I have all the faith in the world in you. So take ease in knowing that you have support when and if you ever need it.

Jessalyn thumbed through a few more pages of Abigail's file and went to grab Manuels. Gaea reached over and moved from her reach

Nope, can't have you reading that one. There are secrets that have to stay that way

Gaea seemed to have made it disappear into thin air. Jessalyn knew what she had done and she would figure out how to break that glamour. Sitting in the room that is now her office she phone began to ring. She looked down at the screen and saw it was VV calling, she answered the call

Everything Alright?

Yeah...

Yeah.....

Okay?...

Well, How about we meet up at JFK in about two hours. Does that sound good to you?

Okay, cool bring your ring gear and your passport.I'll see you in a little bit.

Jessalyn hung up the phone and began to walk out of the room

You coming Gaea?

No, I haven't been much for the wrestling thing. Also, I have had my fill on Peru as of late. Go without me, be safe and be careful.

Will do Gaea, you want anything from New York?

Gaea just shook her head and began to clean up the office. Jessalyn turned and walked down the hallway. She yelled out to the guards to get the car ready and they were leaving for the airport.

The plane ride from CVG to JFK was about an hour and forty-five minutes. Jessalyn stood patiently for VV and her friend. She even had one of her men carry a sign that said"VV here please", After about another twenty minutes she saw the girls out in the crowd. She began to walk over to their location. The two men began to follow but were quickly put to heel by Jessalyn. she made her way to VV. She smiles and greets VV and her friend.

Hey there lady, how is it going. Is this Jessica?

Hey there Jess, Its going alright. Yeah, this is my friend Jessica, we stay together here in the city.

Alright, right on, gotta save money somehow? Amirite? Okay so did you grab our gear and your passport? How about your friend did she pack some stuff and grab her passport?

Jessica and Vv stared at Jessalyn cautiously

You guys are coming to Peru with me, right?

I know I am but I don't think she has the money to fly to Peru.

Did I ask about money? No, I asked if you guys had grabbed your stuff and if you had your passports?

The two girls rustled through their belongings to find the passports. They both produced them at the same time

Excellent! Alright! Let's go to Peru!

The trio started to make their way through the terminal. Once they had passed the ticket counter and the first set of security points VV had questions

Dont we have to buy tickets?

Jessalyn looked back at them

Nope! I have a G5 waiting for us on the runway. All we have to do is get the luggage scanned do 1 checkpoint and have them okay out passports. Then we are on our way to Peru for a week! Yeah!

Why a week? Where are we gonna stay?

Well, with the changes happening with the company and the remodeling of the area in Hollywood, I thought it would be nice to take a little vacation. You guys are coming with, and we have a very nice hotel to stay in. Each of you have your own room and a car if you wanna use it while we are down there.

Why would you do that for me..for us? We cant pay you back for that?

Jessalyn turned around again

Because I like you, you area good kid. I do things for people I like. its one of the things I do for people I like. I spoil the holy hell out of them. Don't worry about paying me back, this is a vacation with friends we are not keeping tabs on who bought what. Now, are you ready to go to Peru, or are there any other questions?

The two awestruck girls shook their heads and began to walk with Jessalyn

Excellent, Peru here we come...

Once they were on the plane and all settled Jessalyn showed VV a place where she could cut a promo...

Fear…

A natural response to both emotional and physical danger. Anyone who claims to not feel fear is simply a liar. It’s a vital emotion that all living beings experience. Without it, you would find yourself carelessly putting yourself in harm's way, oblivious to the dangers around you.

Now, while fear is a vital part of self-preservation, we often fear situations that are far from life and death.

Take Chris Chaos for example. Last Warfare, Chris hid out in my locker room. He waited there as I won my match against Jeff Danger and Rain, and afterward when I returned, he attacked. Chris rushed out, catching me off guard and tried to drag me away before Jessalyn Hart stepped in to save me from that deranged brute.

On that night, I was afraid. I felt fear like I had never felt before in my life. There I was, at the mercy of a deranged psychopath. I was helpless to stop him, and that’s the real fear. That feeling of helplessness. Knowing that all control has been stripped away from you and that there’s nothing that you can do about it.

So am I afraid of you Chris Chaos?

Yes, I am.

Fear can be a scary thing in and of itself. It can and does often limit one's potential, but it can also be a great motivator. Once you realize the grip that it has over you, how weak it makes you feel. Once you realize that and decide that you aren’t going to continue to live your life wearing those shackles, then you can finally face your fear and conquer it.

You think that you have some sort of advantage with me, Chris? You think that because of what you tried last Warfare, that you’ve already beaten me before the bell even rings?

No!

Like I said before, Chris, I refuse to give you that power. I refuse to allow you to place those shackles on me. I refuse to be held back because of fear.

Tomorrow night when I and Jessalyn step into the ring, I’m going to come to expose myself to my fear. I’m going to come face to face with my fear right in the center of that ring, and then I’m going to conquer it and move on!

And honestly, I’m beginning to wonder if that task won’t be easier than I first expected?

I mean, I really get the impression that you don’t have a full understanding of what’s going on around you. Maybe you live in your own little world where only Chris Chaos matters and you fail to pay much attention to anything else, or maybe you’re just as stupid as your face suggest.

Chaos…

It’s a name that you chose to play into the idea that you’re edgy and unpredictable. The problem with that is that you’re not either of those things. Maybe I’m just referring to the wrong definition of the word?

Maybe when you think of Chaos, you are referring to the idea of complete disorder and confusion. That would make a lot more sense considering how badly you botched just about every speaking point that you had in your last promo.

I should get my facts straight? What about you Mr. Chaos? For some reason, you think that I live, or lived in West Virginia. You said that you’re going to make me wish that I stayed there.

One small problem there guy…

I’ve never lived in West Virginia. As a matter of fact, until recently, I had never lived in the United States. It’s not even like this is secret information that you took a shot in the dark at either. All that you had to do was check out my roster page at the XWF official website and you would have seen that I’m from Toronto Canada, but then again, you did seem to get into quite the tissy over how much this naive girl who’s obviously a big wrestling fan and probably has been watching the XWF for years, seemed to know about you and the XWF in general.

Jeez, you’re so dumb.

Mistaking Canada for West Virginia is like mistaking New York for Florida. They’re both hundreds of miles apart and look nothing alike, and only an idiot couldn’t tell the difference.

Then you go on to question pretty much everything that I had to say, and in doing so, prove just how much goes over your head. I did come here to fight, and I’m glad that you realize that that’s what people do when they work for a wrestling company. So while I didn’t come here to juggle or do any of the other asinine things that you suggested, I also didn’t come here looking to fend off creepy wannabe surfer dudes who think that forcing their domination onto a girl who’s half their size and age outside of the ring somehow displays their dominance in the ring.

You’re actually so bad at this, that I kinda feel bad pointing all of this out. Part of me thinks that I should just stop right here, let it go, and settle whatever this is between us in the ring, but then again, you couldn’t help but open your mouth about my partner, could you?

You think that I’m foolish for teaming with Jessalyn?

Why is that?

Is it because she has lost more than her fair share of matches over the course of her career?

See Chris, this is the part where I make you look more foolish than anyone thought possible because this is where a “little girl” explains life and everything that you don’t understand about it.

There was a time where you were on top. There was a time where people feared the mere mention of your name. They shuddered at the idea of stepping into the ring and staring across to see you. There was a time where maybe, just maybe, you were THE guy, but those days are long gone, a fact that even you have alluded to recently. In doing so, you have proven that you understand that a person can peak early, plateau and then find themselves becoming surpassed by their peers. You know this because you’re living it. You began living it the minute that you lost the Universal Title. Your road became real rocky real quick, and you’ve never been able to regain that momentum that you lost a year and a half ago. That’s why a guy like Micheal Graves has been able to defeat you at every turn since, but it’s not the only reason, and this is the part that always seems to escape you.

People can grow!

That’s right Chris, they really can!

Look at life as a journey, and on that journey, you are constantly learning and evolving. Every new experience that you have in life helps shape and define who you are. It’s like a roleplaying game. You go out, have some battles, and grow as a warrior. Well while you’ve been stagnant, Jessalyn has been out there having her battles, and while she may not have won them all. She has come out of each one a little stronger and a little smarter. Now she’s the Xtreme Champion and she has been successfully fending off pins left and right. Unlike you Chris, she knew what she wanted and she took it. Now she fights with everything thing that she has, everything that she’s learned, and she has proven night after night that she not only can be but IS successful! The fact that you look down to her goes to show just how clueless you really are, not that there was ever any doubt.

Just like I have no doubt that comes tomorrow night Jessalyn and I are going to face our fears head on and conquer them…

Together!

Jessalyn steps into frame with VV

OHHHHHH, Shit Chris did you just hear what she had to say to you? Probably not, you are probably watching some sort of video on how to be a sarcastic asshole. Which if you are, I'd like to say you are succeeding splendidly. I have looked at these two teams, honestly, a lot of people in the company have. I mean, honestly, look at us.VV and I are not your stereotypical blondes with pretty faces and fake tits. We are not the Jenny Myst's or Roxy Cottons of the world.

We come here to fight. It doesn't matter if it is as Tag team or as singles. I ...I mean fight for what I believe in and right now I believe in making you look fucking foolish on tv. I get it, Chris, having all of these expectations on you all the time is hard. I feel for you in that sense, you have fallen so far and with little to no way to get back there. I have a question for you, Do you honestly think you can keep up with people like Dexter or Main. Do you think that you can make it where I sit? Constantly having people throw shit on you, have fake babies thrown at me and all the other weird shit people do to try and get a pin? Of course not, you couldn't handle fighting a 15-minute match every Saturday. How can you expect to win a simple tag match if you can't even be successful in the first place?

Like VV said I have not won a lot of my matches. I will admit that I don't have the best record and that I am not "Championship Material", but you know who was even less of a champion? Your partner Tommy WIsh, he is the one who dropped the title to me. He is the one who had his spine crunched as I Widow's Peak'd him into the ground. I have never quite understood the mentality of people like you and Wish.
You wanna act like you are so tough and so hard but when someone tarnishes that even slightly...its the end of the fucking world. Not everyone has such a huge ego and a tiny manhood like you two do. To be Frank I have seen butch Lesbians that have had more balls than you two do. Also, I wanted to ask something...Its a little off topic. So since you have no balls, Gilmour can't find his dick or balls past all that and Nazi literally had his dick cut off. Does that make Jenny the only man in that little Abortion Survivor Group you call a faction?
Seriously though how does it feel to have you and everyone you are close to be emasculated on tv and in the ring? Does it keep you up at night? Does it make you run your fingers through your hair? Is that why you look as if your going bald, that or your hair is running form your face. (Oh!...Dad Joke!) Seriously though all joking aside, what makes you think you have a chance. Is it your fear of failure that drives you? is it the ever growing attempts not to fall into obscurity? Maybe its the fact that if you retired today your girlfriend would be more successful than you were. We all know how much men like you like to admit when a woman is better than them.

Well, Chris get used to it. You and everyone better get real fucking used to the idea of me and VV being the face of the company. I won't stop until the idea of what a champion looks like is changed and the ideas of what a female champion should like are changed. If that means VV, Myself, and others like us have to go through and strip every one of those belts from you fucking Beta Cucks I will, I know VV will. The only question you need to ask yourself is whether or not you wanna take it like a man or cry like the bitch you two are.
NoOneIsSafe....

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessalyn Hart's post:
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher (08-31-2018)