Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 08:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You should know your place in life
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-26-2018, 07:59 PM

August 23, 2018. Lima, Peru 1945pm

Jessalyn arrived in Peru late at night. she wandered the streets for a bit before her phone rang, which scared her a little. The caller I.D said: Abigail Albright. She picked it up.

Yeah, Abby I was just about to call you.

No, you were not. You and I need to have a talk. It's about what happened the other day.

I saved Manuel and killed an angel in the process. I say that is a win in our favor. I don't know what you could possibly need to talk about.

It wasn't a win for us. We still need to talk to you Ill send you the address of the hotel we are staying at. Be there in twenty minutes or I am sending people after you.

Chill your tits, Abby, I'll be there. No need to let the hounds out. Mostly because they wouldn't find me even if you did let them out.

The phone went silent. Jessalyn pulled the phone from her ear and looked a the screen. It was black.

That bitch hung up on me.

Seconds later she received the address for the Hotel. She began to walk in that direction. What could there be left to talk about? She had completed the mission. She had saved the grand Mentor and had slowed down the progress of the Consortium at least in Peru. She could not figure out what had Abigail is such a mood that she would demand she get there, or threaten her with sending people after her.
It took a little less than fifteen minutes to get to where she needed to be.

Once there she was met by some of the Raven guards that are part of Abigail's personal detail. They didn't speak or even look at her. They just grunted and motioned their heads towards the elevator. She began to move towards the elevator when her phone buzzed. She retrieved from her pocket, " Floor 17, Hurry up" was all the text from Abigail said. she placed it back into her pocket and pressed the button for the elevator. The doors opened shortly after that, she walked in and pressed the button marked"17" and the doors slid closed.

The odd elevator music played as she went up the floor. It was a mix of traditional Peruvian music with late 80's synth pop. The elevator stopped on a floor just below the seventeenth. A cart with various cleaning supplies and linens rolls on to the elevator. The middle-aged man pushing the cart smiles at Jessalyn as he pushes the floor he needs. The next floor Jessalyn steps off and is met by a few more of Abigail's men. This time they speak to her.

Ms. Albright is waiting for you, third door on the left.

She made her way down the hallway and arrived at the door. She gently turned the handle and walked into the room. The room itself was huge, the entryway led to a large living area with a panoramic view of Lima. There was a small area that led to the kitchenette. To the right of her two doors stood separated by a few feet. These seemed to be the bedrooms in the room, but why two?

Jessalyn sat at a small table with four chairs around it. She patiently waited for Abigail to come out of either room. When she finally heard the voice of Abigail it was from the room on the right of the two. Abigail walked out, she had a presence that she was pissed about something. Maybe it had to do with something the Consortium did or maybe something Alexi had done. She sits across from Jessalyn, making eye contact with Abigail she tried not to seem too nervous.

So, let me get this straight. You show up here in Lima, save Manuel, kill an Angel and then just leave without a word to Gaea or Manuel?

It was more than just me leaving without a word. I had a more pressing matter to handle.

Oh, Really? What could have been more important than saving Manuel? Huh? What was so goddamn important that you risked your mission?

Mezian...

What...What does he have to do with any of this? He dead and If Manuela had joined him it would have been on your hands.

Look, I saved Manuel. I made sure no one got hurt that wasn't already dead and I killed the FUCKING Angel that was doing it all. What the fuck else do you need me to do? Mezian showed and I had to find out why he was there. What would have you done?

Abigail began to get more frustrated with the situation and stood up from the table, she pointed her hand at Jessalyn

I WOULD HAVE DONE MY GODDAMN JOB! Which is what I expect you to do. Not do it half-assed and go chasing ghosts. You are not being a good Raven Jessalyn.

At this point, Jessalyn also stood up from the table. She moved around the table towards Abigail and stood face to face with her.

I DID MY GODDMAN JOB! Just because I didn't it your way it's the wrong way to do it? No, fuck that I got the job done and no one was killed. I don't want to be a Raven, I have reason to be here other than to finish what Mezian started. I am a wrestler first and a Raven second. Don't think that because you guys pay me well that I will stop what I love to kill a few fuckheads. The only thing that is keeping going is my love for wrestling and the debt I owe to Gaea and Him. I owe fucking nothing to you, I will not bend a knee to you. I will not come running when you call either. If I am out on tour or at a show you don't get to decide what I do. I will do what I want when I want you won't and can't stop me. Remember that the next time you try to go all Mommy on me Okay?

Jessalyn and Abigail stood face to face, the tension getting worse by the second none of the guards in the room wanted to get involved. They stood awkwardly as Gaea and Manuel walked in from the front door.

You two...Sit down now!

The two women who were squared off to fight were now sitting down in the chairs the occupied moments ago. They seem to be pushed down by an unseen force.

Ah, yes I forget sometimes what you are Gaea. It is a sight to behold sometimes, but I digress. Jessalyn, you are correct in the fact that you did the mission, even if it wasn't done the way Abigail wanted to be done. Abigail, you are also right in the fact that Jessalyn is not being a "good" Raven.

The problem here is that neither one of you know what it is to be a Raven. It's beyond killing bad guys and saving the innocent Jessalyn. It's beyond completing the mission by the book and doing it the way it " should be done, Abigail. It is knowing your place in the world. It is knowing what is right and wrong. Knowing that sometimes there are gray spaces in between. You also need to understand why we were created.

To protect, not kill. To serve, not to undermine. To build, not tear down. Somewhere in the years many of us have lost our place int he world. It is not your fault, it has never been you are just a product of your personal worlds. What we need to do is become better than what we are, to become better than we can be. The idea of being a true Raven is obtainable, but you must first know what takes to truly be one.

Jessalyn and Abigail stare at each other not knowing what to say.

That is why I am giving Jessalyn her own compound and her own group of Ravens to train as she sees fit. She will use the house in Cincinnati as her compound much like Mezian did for years. She will be in charge of these trainees. Their life or death will be in her hands. She will need to know how to lead before she will learn to be a true Raven.

Abigail stood up and pointed her finger at Manuel.

You can't do that! you can't just fucking give her a compound and Ravens. It takes years of training and works to become a Mentor. You can't just give it to her.

I know you are upset but you shouldn't speak to me that way. I am the Grand Mentor I do as I see fit. I could take your compound away from you, Abigail. I can make it so you are doing nothing but filling out paperwork for the rest of your life. So, don't try to tell me what I can and can not do.

I can't be here for this, I won't be here for this. You are going to put peoples lives in her hand when she can't even take care of her self.

You are more than welcome to come and go as you please. There will be no punishment if you do leave. To be quite honest your presence is no longer need. I need to discuss things with Jessalyn further.

Abigail enraged walks towards the door and signals her men to follow. She slams the door on the way out.

Now, Jessaly How what do you think about what I have said.

I kinda am on the same track as Abigail. I can't be left to train people and lead them. I have issues with taking care of myself on a daily basis. How can I do any of this?

You won't be doing this alone. I will Gaea as your second and she will help to train the new trainees. She will guide you through all that you need to know. I have faith in you, We have faith in you. All will be well little one everything will be alright.

Gaea walked over and lifted Jessalyn to her feet. She began walking bringing Jessalyn with her

Come with me we have a world to save.

"Where do I belong? What do I do with my life? Why am I here?" These are the things that often riddle our minds and in some cases cripple them. We all have our problems, the things that hold us back sometime. We all have our secrets, some of us have ones worse than others. So the question I have is how would you answer those questions I mentioned? What are your problems? Most importantly what are your secrets? How bad can they be? I am actually curious as to what they may be?

Which hurts more Chris, your back or your ego? You talk and talk about how you are a marquee talent but yet you are relegated to mid-card matches. You say you have some sort of importance in the company. Hell, you even try to push the new people around. Is it because you are not what you once were? Is it because the only time in recent history that you have even been slightly important is when you had the T.V title? Also, that time where you strapped Gilmour to you back so you could have another chance at a title.

That brings up an interesting question. Did you that out of the kindness of your heart? Doubtful, you did it to get some on-air time. You did it so people would see your mug. That shar-pei fucking MacaulyCalken mosaic down syndrome face of yours. If you are so important and you are so great at "everything" why do you have to remind us? Why do you have to make sure everyone knows. You know if you were, in fact, all of those things people would remember you. Much like your career Chris...you are forgettable.

So don't tell VV that she should go to Jenny for mentoring. The only thing she is good at is failing drug tests and killing a division. The only reason why she is even relevant right now is that she"runs" Savage. Everyone knows it is just to shut her up. I honestly don mind, Savage. It has got better with her running it. She should stay there and make it her career, we don't need her in the ring. Much like you, she has outlived her usefulness there and should just be happy doing whatever and whoever she is doing to get that spot.

Now on to Tommy, Why must you keep trying to talk shit to me, my dude. You try to rape me one week, tell me you love me another and then have a break down over a doll? What the actual fuck is going on in that head of yours. You know that your attempts to beat me are much like your existence...pointless. I have no idea as to why you keep trying to beat me. What do you get out of it? Do you enjoy getting beat up by girls? If you do man I have friends who will do it for free. Like they will show up at whatever ally you call home and beat the hell out of you for free. I think that the only reason why you keep this up is that you need the attention like Chaos does. There you two are holding hands trying to run away from the inevitable result of obscurity. You two were made for each other a nobody trying so hard to be something and a has been trying so hard to be remembered.

No matter how you think Warfare is going to end you are wrong. VV and I are going to win. We are going to bury you and your careers. Then we are going after Bx3, they don't need those titles. They don't deserve those titles. Come time for warfare to end you will be losers and they will be put on notice. But I will leave you with a preview of what the end out match will look like.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: W01ulK9.jpg]

And just so you know Tommy and Chris...No One Is Safe. Not even you two.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post