Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dollhouse
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-23-2018, 02:41 PM

The house was quiet, serene. Perfect. The world was about as pristine as you could get, everything was spotless. The father sat in the corner, reading his newspaper. Next to him on the table was his coffee cup, always half full. A cigarette sat in the ash tray. The mother was in the kitchen, full apron on, holding what looked like a pie. She had a smile on her face. There was a doggie door cut into the kitchen door and the windows on the lower level were all open.

One would assume it was a summer day.

The rest of the downstairs was spotless, immaculate in fact, with nothing out of place and not a speck of dust. The mother is never seen cleaning, but the house always stays the same. She must be an amazing woman.

Upstairs, children played in their own separate rooms. It couldn't be seen exactly what they were playing with, but they sat on the floor with their hands on something. Could be anything....and each room was just as spotless as the downstairs.

Everyone in the house had a smile so big, it was almost as if painted on.

In the corner of the room that is most likely the parents, there is a baby in a crib. It appears to be asleep, but then again, nobody in the house is moving. The babies eyes are open, but the mouth shows no expression.

This is a happy family. A typical American family (we always assume it is American because in our view no country could ever achieve full happiness because they don't have our "freedoms"). This family could literally be anything, or anyone. The Jones's, we'll go with. Paul and Mary are the parents, Phil and Denise the kids and the baby is Elouise.

Paul and Mary have drifted apart, sleep on opposite sides of the bed and only stay together for the benefit of the children. They don't want their kids to come from a broken home. They are cordial, though, and do get along, but the spark isn't there. They haven't had much passion since Phil's birth and it has went downhill since. Paul sometimes comes home late, smelling of booze, and Mary has her suspicions that maybe something is wrong. However, she still loves him and trusts him because that is what marriage is supposed to be, right? "Til death do us part".

Phil is a budding soccer star, and is just at the age where he is beginning to like girls. You know, then they pass the "cootie" stage and the "I want to experiment" age? He is always talking to new girls on social media, he is quite popular. Denise is still too young to care enough about boys yet, but focuses on her studies. She is the top student in her class and is currently working on an art project that will be submitted to the state's contest this spring.

Elouise just kind of lays there, as babies do.

It is the perfect family. Upper middle class, white America. Sure, they have their problems but overall they are happy, healthy and what the constructs of society would consider "perfectly normal".

This is the beauty of imagination. They could be literally anything. When dealing with dolls, they are only going to be what you make them.

Paul could be an egotistical, abuse douche who knocks Mary around the kitchen every time his breakfast is cold, has been touching Denise since she was old enough to remember it and is considering touching Elouise. Mary could be having an affair with the neighbor while Paul is at work, and that neighbor and her could be plotting to make his death look like an accident so she can claim the insurance money and move with the neighbor to Malibu.

Phil could be a punk kid, who doesn't pay attention in school and spends more time in detention than class and has recently started doing drugs. Denise could be a total slut because of what her father has done to her and spreads her legs for literally everyone in class because its the only thing she knows and it makes her feel better.

Elouise is just going to lay there because...well, that's what babies do.

In 2018, this is more likely the "perfect American family", but nobody likes to point out flaws in anything because judging someone for being a fuck up is libalist and wrong.

The point is there is only so much fun you can with dolls. Making up a life around them, making them do what you want, say what you want, bend and twist how you want. Then, you get bored and move onto something else to fufill your ADD.

Dolls are useless, always have been. They are there to distract children from the problems of the world, but are inhabitors of the childs problems caused by the home. Dolls can be anything, but they can also be nothing.

Nothing, just like the people who use them.

Just then, a hand comes down. A large hand with hair on the knuckles and weathered skin. A hand that can pick up all the dolls at the same time. A hand of God, persay.

Paul, Phil, Mary, Denise even Elouise, all laid out on the floor like they were drunk, all in one big pile. Smoke begins to billow around them. Maybe they passed out from a fault carnon monoxide detector? Maybe they were killed during a robbery? Maybe Mary killed them then killed herself but forgot she left the oven on.

The house begins to crumble around them........

The plastic flesh begins to burn as the flames now catch up to them, melting away their "skin" as the pretend screams echo through the shattered house.

Sometimes, the best thing to do with dolls is to end them.

Here's looking at you kid

[Image: APB3zw8.jpg]

"Awww VV, you scared little one? Are you shaking in your Forever 21 fuzzy boots? Good. I can tell by the shaky tone of your voice that you aren't ready for the chaos to ensue. You aren't ready for the cruel world of professional wrestling. You see, there is much more to this than some modified karate inside of a ring.......so much more. There is a deep underbelly, a dark world of debauchery and madness. A world you are not ready for. You see, you claimed yourself that you are "a teenage girl with no real world experience." The correct term for that is naive, and that is what you are. Naive, and...well, to be honest, oblivious. Stupid, even. You rambled on like sleepover story time about what could have, and lets be honest, WOULD HAVE, happened to you if Jessalyn hadn't stuck her big bird nose into the equation. Aren't you the same one who came running to the foreground about Micheal Graves and getting his job back? Aren't you the one who lobbied, begged even, for him to come back? Jenny told me about the message you left her. Pathetic truly. You want to attack me, call me creepy, but you were the first one to defend the actions of perhaps the sickest individual to ever grace an XWF ring? You stupid, naive little twat.

You should get your facts straight before you attack people. You don't have the clout to even pick up a microphone here, but hey everyone is entitled to a promo, eh? So, I sat, I listened to it, I lost some brain cells, and now I am going to make you wish you stayed the fuck in West Virginia. I am going to disect you like the frogs in biology class, and you are going to sit there and take it like a good little girl. You really don't have an option here.

You came to XWF to fight? I am good, glad to hear that. Why the hell else would you come to a WRESTLING company? To juggle? To compare Care Bears? To get new ideas for teen fan fiction? No, you'd come to fight. I would expect nothing less. I just don't think you knew, or know, how much of a fight it is actually going to be. You probably thought it was going to be all fun and games, that you were going to make some friends and you guys were going to kick some butt together! Wrong. You are a nothing when you get here, and it takes a lot of ass kickings to finally kick ass. You earn your stripes around here and so far all you have done is lose to a group of trolls and put yourself in a position to be taken avantage of by the top tier talent like myself. If it weren't for the dust mop of the women's division saving your ass, you'd be on your back somewhere in Bogata right now doing the only thing you're worth doing. The fact that you are actually EXCITED to work with Jessalyn Hart shows how naive you truly are. You might as well come into this match alone. You're just carrying dead weight here. Tommy Wish is a dangerous lunatic and I am....well, I think you know exactly what I am. You hit the nail on the head. I am creepy, and that is why I succeed. I do intimidate because you never know exactly what I am going to, but you have a pretty good idea of what I am capable of.

You come into this match with fresh energy, a fresh face that has yet to be bashed in. This place has a way of wearing you down. Giving you battle scars. You think it is all fun and games, sunshine and rainbows, and that your tranny big sister will come to your aid. You know why she likes you.....because you might be the only female on this roster right now who sucks more than she does. You at least have an excuse, you're new. She's been here a while now and still can't get out of her own way. She has been here a while now and has virtually zero respect. You may be the only one on the roster who even acknowledges her existence. I pity you for that because she is going to suck you into her vortex of shit, and pretty soon you will fade into the abyss like she did long ago. She is not a good mentor, unless you want to be a nothing your entire career. Don't fall for her games. She saved you because she thinks you can save her. She thinks that the new spring chicken here can get her a few memorable moments before the detached body stops moving and the head is kicked into the pan with the rest of the scraps. She thinks you can revive her fading career with a few good performances. You come in, look good, she looks good, everybody wins. She has hope that you will be just a little less useless than she is. This is someone you want as your mentor? You need a woman of power like Jenny guiding you, not someone who is the human embodiment of a dumpster fire. You are excited to be on a team with someone who looks like Snookie after a meth binge and has about as much talent in the ring as Hellen Keller trying to do a crossword.

Real naive.

Real stupid.

You dumb little girl.

You're right, I was inside Joachim's head. I had him second guessing himself, tripping over himself, and showing his true colors. I had him all out of sorts. You checked the FACT box on that one. However, you put your foot in your mouth shortly after when you mentioned that his father, a piece of trash we call "The Engineer", would, how did you phrase it...."chew me up and spit me out like the turd that I am." You failed to mention how I pinned Engy in the center of the ring to take the Tag Belts back that he stole from me. I was in Engy's head too, I had him drooling like a newborn trying to figure out who I was and when I revealed it, he still had ample time to prepare. Truth is, nobody can ever truly prepare for me.

Stat padding? Call it what you will. I have been here long enough to earn my stripes, and maybe if you got off Snapchat and paid attention to my backstage page you'd see some big names on there. Go ahead.....look at it.

I'll wait.

Tell me how many big names you see? The difference between me and someone like your new friend is that I get the job done against the lower level. I win the matches I am supposed to win and when it comes time for me to fight in a marquee contest, there is a damn good chance I either win it or leave the opponent worse for wear when it is over. I am the marquee talent here. Big name after big name has fallen to me, and when I do fail to get the job done against them, it is often the match of the week, the month, the year even. Do your homework, little one. You are coming to me now with botched facts and you are better off not turning in the assignment at all. Just tell your dog ate it, I'd respect you more.

You really think I'd allow you to pick up your signature win against me? No. I lifted Peter Gilmour out of the gutter, I can do the same for Tommy Wish. He is just crazy enough to hold his own and quite frankly a monkey could be my partner in this match and I'd be anything but worried.

Well Chris, I may be new to both the XWF and the world of wrestling, but I promise you this, I’m not going to be an easy target. I’m not going to be just another notch on your win-loss record.

Lies. You see, you already have been. I saw the fear in your eyes when I pushed you against that wall. I saw your color drop and your urine start to puddle. You fear me, and that is your downfall. You've lost before you've begun. You are going to drop to 1-2-0 and I am going to dust my hands off and move on to the next. My quest for the Universal Title doesn't start or end with you, you're just a side project. Engy is FULLY aware of my existance and what I want, but he has his hands full right now.

That's another thing.

You want to say I have done nothing to draw his attention? So Jenny making his Mamma Bates tap out and me kicking his son's ass from pillar to post hasn't at least made him blink? Oh, trust me he knows I am out there. He knows I am the shark lurking just below the surface. The thing is, he is a marked man right now. I know that Main has that briefcase and even though I could and would beat Engy if granted a match, I have the snake in the grass lying in wait. Not only that but I am pretty sure the returning Morbid has a case as well. I don't want to have a Blingsteen situation all over again. I'll pick my spot, and if Engy can weather the storm, I'll take it from him then. If he can't, then I'll take it from Main. I'll take it from Morbid. I'll take it from . I'll take it from anyone who has it because I am the best in the world at what I do and there really isn't much you can say otherwise.

By the way, sweetcheeks, you really should practice these promos in the mirror instead of coming off the cuff. For someone with "no real world experience", you've certain outlined some horrific things.

The Powder Puff Disaster Said:In a world where I’ve seen men wrapped in razor wire and stabbed in the jugular. Where I’ve seen men blown up, set of fire, and have their… um… manhood removed, Tommy Wish and a cookie sheet is supposed to be hardcore.

That sounds like pretty real world experience to me. That sounds more real than the white picket fences and prom-limo with your besties vibe that you give off. That sounds like a seasoned war veteran, not a little girl who has far too much time to spend on the internet. So which is it? Make up your mind because you're running in circles so bad that is makes Drezdin look verbally competent.

Not a good look.

"The Midnight Dolls". Ample name. Both of you are about as flexible as a cabbage patch kid and have the same verbal acumen as Teddy Ruxpin. Neither of you can be Barbie, but you both look like you've been beaten on one too many times by Ken. Jessalyn looks like something out of the muppets and you....well.....tom boy is being generous. You remind me of one of those "girls" who wears plaid shirts in the summer time and stands outside Planned Parenthood with a picket sign. Isn't it weird that the girls who are the most against abortion are the ones you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?

You should have been aborted, Jessalyn should have been swallowed.

On Warfare, you're both going to swallow a loss and your little friendship, team, stable, domestic partnership....it gets.....aborted.

Prepare to be like all the others.............Equalized.

[Image: 4MTzCgt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Tommy Wish (08-25-2018)